SexoutSewerSlave

You're not even getting to the Restart/Load part of the script it seems, which is really, really bad. I've added even more debug lines, as I never expected there to be a script crash that early. I haven't touched anything related to the collar since the last update, so I don't know why that would suddenly behave differently.

SexoutSS_C.esp

Tried once again that plugin with debug. This time, with clean save and starting from before first talk to Dermot.

Still, nothing. There is absolutely nothing in the logs from the time I talk to him to the time I spent on waiting for him. Which is few days.

Maybe it's my fault? Maybe I shouldn't use sleep/wait option while waiting for him? If yes, would set timescale command be good enough?

There should be debug logging showing up every single time the quest script runs, and it runs twice a second whether you've actually "started" it or not. Since the logs do show that the quest is actually running, but the quest's script isn't, I really don't know what the next step is.

Similar to revanag's issues, My first time ever playing this mod. [NVSE 4.6 B3, NVSE Extender v16, NG 2.10.93 B7, Latest B's of SCR, Preg/Off]

- Dermot never came down to collect caps and I was wondering and whoring around for days in game, Even waited a week just to be sure but nothing.

- Left the sewers through same hatch we came in from, no collar beep or head exploding for me leaving.

- Walking up to Dermot in the street with no consequences, started dialog (SmallerTalk generic options) but nothing else related to SexoutSewerSlave. (expected as I'm meant to be dead)

Issues that involve spoilers:

- [Ghoul Pheromone] Feral Ghouls in lower sewers never showed me any "love" like the Doc suggested would happen. While they were non-hostile I was able to just walk right past them, after escaping collar did not go off as I expected(?).

- When being robbed caps were never removed from my inventory. (How ever paying 10 caps for water worked fine and deducted 10 caps)

I've since un-installed this as I'm going to play FertileBreeder, I haven't checked out the newest FB updates in weeks.

When I come back to this next time I plan on doing debug / logs since in the time that I did play it had fun and I want to fully experience it working.

Thanks.

Ok, I managed to see some logs. They are only when loaded game and only once, pretty much at the beginning of console output so thats why I missed them before. Because other mods are also logging.

I made a screenshot with them if that helps. They are once, when initializing. Is that something you added zippy?

Screenshot is from before I talk to Dermot for the first time.

I'll try to catch them with new instance of new vegas and loaded a game when enslaved.

EDIT: When loading savegame while enslaved, with a debug plugin, besides the fact colar starts beeping immediately, initialization logs looks the same. The last one says "SexoutSS: kidnap endif done"

post-25541-0-62059800-1428525645_thumb.jpg

It looks like the script is running once on startup, crashing somewhere after that debug line (there should be two more after it) and never running again. Attached is a plugin that comments out the assault-related kidnapping method that just so happens to be between the last debug line that is appearing and the next one that should be appearing. See if this causes things to work or at the very least makes some more debug stuff pop up.

Thanks for your patience, by the way.

SexoutSS_C.esp

Cool, will try out after work  ^_^

Thanks for your patience, by the way.

No problem  :D But you're the guy who deserves thanks  ;) I believe this is one of first slavery mods here. Not under development from a long time, but thanks to the people like you, it is at least maintained. Though the full potential of this mod isn't fully used, it's still one of my favorites here. Probably because of sentiment.  :D

No new version yet. That line isn't a goodbye so none of the conditions afterwards must be valid, which means the script that calculated whether your take was good or not is doing something wrong. Ater he stops talking and before he repeats himself, do the sqv on the SewerSlave xx000ade again and tell me the value of "offset".

Allright! It's almost perfect. No problem with animations, Dermot and other things we've been struggling with. :) That's the very good news.

The bad news is that loading saved game when PC is enslaved makes collar beeping and exploding even if she's in sewers. It's just how loading games work now. It happens immediately after initialization.The only way to finish sewerslave now is to play it at one playthrough :D  I think, it wasn't like that before adding those debug prints.

I will explore solutions for that. My best guess right now is that the SS script isn't running and adding the safe cells to the list before Slavery checks that list, so Slavery immediately thinks they're somewhere they shouldn't be. I can play with raising the priority of the main SS quest to try to get it to run first, or I can switch to a function that saves the cells into the save. The latter is something I prefer not to do on principle, but Slavery would have to be able to wipe the lest without reloading a save at some point anyway, so it shouldn't cause any issues.

so where do we get our equipment back from? 

dermot never came for me so i left the  sewer went to the apartment killed him and saint james. the slave collar was unequiped when they died but they dont have my inventory and i dont know where to find it

EDIT: Nevermind lol it was in his refrigerator