SexoutSewerSlave

Apologies for the delay. I'm trying to figure out why the collar suddenly started working after the debug stuff was added. I haven't been able to track it down. I'm going to keep looking but if I haven't found it by tomorrow I'll be trying the priority stuff instead.

Hey Zippy. I was wondering if you could upload latest version but without logs. I could play with one playthrough, it's not a long mod if you know what to do :D

That would be good solution for me for now, until you figure out what's wrong with loading game.

Sure, here it is. I couldn't figure out what caused the changes so I went for the priority shift, only to discover that the Slavery quest's priority is 0 so it shouldn't be able to be running first.

EDIT: File removed.

Edited by zippy57

Don´t know if it helps but as a jury rig for this try to open the console mark your character and type          inv           .

This will give you a list of items you are carrying. Look for the id number for the remote.

Then type              player.removeitem <base_id> <amount>              without the < >.

revanag: Have you tried starting SewerSlave on a brand-new save? It's possible that the formlist bug left a broken record in there which is why the game isn't checking the cells properly.

I've been on a holidays recently, so didn't try anything new yet. :D Will provide feedback soon :)

This was the mod I taught myself to do packages and dialogue on, so the original coding was a lot of trial & error guesswork, and in retrospect a pretty problematic mod to end up as a community collaboration. That said, I'm really glad to see folks still working on it and I'm sorry it's causing you so much trouble updating it to current spec.

Sure, here it is. I couldn't figure out what caused the changes so I went for the priority shift, only to discover that the Slavery quest's priority is 0 so it shouldn't be able to be running first.

Hey zippy, are you sure that you uploaded proper file?

Because with that version, all problems from the early beginning are back. (Masturbation anims and not being enslaved/collared).

This time that was good version. Finished slavery part at one play through without any problems. 

The only thing that annoys me, is that after loading save game (after starting game-application. It happens once during "gameplay session"), message popup that sewerslave've been updated and MCM settings are reseetted. Or something like that. 

• 3 weeks later...

If it is like in the old versions than the kidnapping only works if you have been enslaved by Dermot once but escaped. Without killing him of course. When your healthpoints drop under the set treshhold you will blank out ( carefull with other mods that react to the same ) and wake up back in the sewers.

It used to work even without enemies present, my toon once got recaptured by drowning in water. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...