51 minutes ago, ecobotstar said:

I did it, I sold my body to The ghost of Old Hroldan :D

Hide contents

ScreenShot607.png.882f0f2a9807c8b18de20c1fef960a5e.png

ScreenShot612.png.36ca266bfaa081122976d7ffc261d3e5.png

ScreenShot619.png.d111a5a9baaa81c87ebc5b86ff59632c.png

ScreenShot611.png.8fdf1d1696544e2f85479cee09c06f85.png

?

I do intend to prevent soliciting ghosts if I can find a reliable way to determine someone is a ghost. Unfortunately, the script function named IsGhost is only somewhat related to whether the NPC is actually a ghost. But that looks like a good candidate for the forbid list if I can't.

50 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

?

I do intend to prevent soliciting ghosts if I can find a reliable way to determine someone is a ghost. Unfortunately, the script function named IsGhost is only somewhat related to whether the NPC is actually a ghost. But that looks like a good candidate for the forbid list if I can't.

lol I think it's pretty funny tho.
But would it be easier if you can equip something (like a ring or invisible token) to make the solicitation dialogue comes up? That way you don't have to edit every other NPC or so (I know it is a pretty dated mechanic but it make sense enough) 

4 hours ago, ecobotstar said:

lol I think it's pretty funny tho.
But would it be easier if you can equip something (like a ring or invisible token) to make the solicitation dialogue comes up? That way you don't have to edit every other NPC or so (I know it is a pretty dated mechanic but it make sense enough) 

That doesn't solve the issue, though. It just hides it, kind of. There are certain NPCs it just makes no sense to solicit. In this situation for example you could just equip that ring and then you can solicit him again. I'm really very rarely editing individual NPCs. I'm usually excluding types of NPCs or types of places. For the others I'm generally fine with just restraint of not selecting the dialogue, but there are some where even having the dialogue feels silly.

Hi wanted to bring up that Furniture Animations are always suppressed regardless of animation settings in the MCM. Even with Furniture unticked in both Consensual and "Always", when reading the console through the Debug log, it mentions Furniture as a suppressed tag.

Hope this can be fixed quickly/easily. Furniture use is always appreciated via OsmelMC's Skyrim Utility Plus mod.

48 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Hi wanted to bring up that Furniture Animations are always suppressed regardless of animation settings in the MCM. Even with Furniture unticked in both Consensual and "Always", when reading the console through the Debug log, it mentions Furniture as a suppressed tag.

Hope this can be fixed quickly/easily. Furniture use is always appreciated via OsmelMC's Skyrim Utility Plus mod.

I didn't think I included that as an option to unsuppress to be honest. Furniture in animations in my experience just results in random shit like unicorns and giant beds appearing out of nowhere.

If there's some system that handles it better I'll consider doing something different with it but suppressing them always was actually intentional.

Maybe with "Furniture Sex Framework" which was created to prevent animobjects to appear in scenes with furnitures and to align the actors to existing furnitures. It's quite good actually.

BTW this mod is awesome.

Edited by Kalysto
2 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Maybe with "Furniture Sex Framework" which was created to prevent animobjects to appear in scenes with furnitures and to align the actors to existing furnitures. It's quite good actually.

BTW this mod is awesome.

Thank you.

I will probably at least allow the furniture and anim objects animations to be unsuppressed. When I first implemented the suppressions they were hard-coded things to my taste and to avoid weird stuff (like the random unicorn I mentioned) and not configurable, but now that I have the MCM for them it makes sense to let players decide as they will.

13 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I didn't think I included that as an option to unsuppress to be honest. Furniture in animations in my experience just results in random shit like unicorns and giant beds appearing out of nowhere.

If there's some system that handles it better I'll consider doing something different with it but suppressing them always was actually intentional.

OsmelMC's mod "Skyrim Utility+" modifies Sexlab to include a furniture locator. It will only play furniture animations if eligible furniture are nearby (example, "Chair" animations will only play if there is a chair nearby, and will actually use that chair out in the world and not "spawn" them in). So adding an option to enable furniture animations would be great!

Also, there is another mod called "Furniture Sex Framework" which is very similar but only has to do with Furniture Animations (OsmelMC's has a lot fixes/additions to Sexlab, furniture is just one of those). Furniture Sex Framework is quite popular, so I am sure a lot of users of this mod also use Furniture Sex and or OsmelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus.

Thank you for considering. I hope you do decide to add the option to use furniture, because I have a lot of great furniture animations I would love to see with your mod.

edit: didn't refresh my tab when I wrote this reply and missed the above 2 posts where someone else brought up Furniture Sex Framework. But thanks for deciding to give players the option to unsuppress them! Greatly appreciated.

Edited by Nohrin
On 1/5/2022 at 3:48 AM, ruddycray said:

?

NOOOO don't do that! XD I love the idea of making out with a ghost.

So I haven't gotten very far in this mod yet, and I was wondering; is there any group animation quests or options to enable group animations? In the free-solicit mode, it would be great to have the option on taking on multiple customers at once. I always feel like a lot of sex mods lack group animations (which, strictly in my own opinion, are the best animations). 

Perhaps there are quests for group animations? I want to clarify, I am not talking about Orgies. But MMF, FFM, MMMF etc.

One other thing; how difficult would it be to make the NPCs in brothels more attractive. No offense or anything, but my character and followers (and at this point a good 20-30% of all the background/named NPCs in my game) all use mods like Pandorable, Bijin, and a bunch of other mods to make the NPCs look gorgeous, and comparing them to the workers in the brothels...well theres no competition. 

I'm sure crafting NPC's to be that beautiful must be a time consuming job, or else every NPC would have had a makeover mod by this point. But maybe its something that will eventually be improved? 

I've been having a lot of fun exploring this mods quests so far. I hope this mod continues to be improved.

3 hours ago, Nohrin said:

So I haven't gotten very far in this mod yet, and I was wondering; is there any group animation quests or options to enable group animations? In the free-solicit mode, it would be great to have the option on taking on multiple customers at once. I always feel like a lot of sex mods lack group animations (which, strictly in my own opinion, are the best animations). 

Perhaps there are quests for group animations? I want to clarify, I am not talking about Orgies. But MMF, FFM, MMMF etc.

One other thing; how difficult would it be to make the NPCs in brothels more attractive. No offense or anything, but my character and followers (and at this point a good 20-30% of all the background/named NPCs in my game) all use mods like Pandorable, Bijin, and a bunch of other mods to make the NPCs look gorgeous, and comparing them to the workers in the brothels...well theres no competition. 

I'm sure crafting NPC's to be that beautiful must be a time consuming job, or else every NPC would have had a makeover mod by this point. But maybe its something that will eventually be improved? 

I've been having a lot of fun exploring this mods quests so far. I hope this mod continues to be improved.

There is one quest that will play group animations, and I have more planned. I don't know about doing it in the free solicit mode, because it veers really quickly into feeling out of place and very "sex mod" in my opinion - that quality where it feels grafted onto the game instead of a part of it. Sure, I'll just solicit a Battle-Born and a Gray-Mane into a threesome, because they would so definitely go for that together - that kind of thing.

As far as NPC appearance, I'd rather not bring in extra dependencies for the base mod. I've also got too many other things to worry about to be honest. As compared to the other women in the game when I'm playing it with my setup, they compare favorably.

Of course, nothing's stopping anyone from following the KSHair lead and making an overhaul for them, either.

Edit: Actually I was mistaken. There are several opportunities for group animations. Details in the spoiler section below:

Spoiler
  1. The vampire quest will play MMMF and MMF animations if they are available
  2. You can pay Benjen to have sex with both Phylawen and Elyssa
  3. You can have a threesome with Sassa and one of the other Dibellan priestesses when you return her to the temple
  4. One of the plays that can be selected for An Evening of Theatre in Dibella's Garden involves an FFM threesome
  5. You can obtain a scroll from Falion that will allow you to have sex with both of the Morthal ghosts
  6. You can suggest an FFM threesome with Vanikseth after one of his experiments

In the next version you will also be able to have FFM threesomes with the "Stallion" NPC in The Stallion of Markarth.

Edited by ruddycray

I think it’s more believable that a rich client would hire two or more whores, than the opposite, many guys sharing one whore. Doesn’t make much sense for the player or the brothel to accept that. But of course it can be done with the right dialogue/scenario.

19 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I think it’s more believable that a rich client would hire two or more whores, than the opposite, many guys sharing one whore. Doesn’t make much sense for the player or the brothel to accept that. But of course it can be done with the right dialogue/scenario.

I think it's plausible enough that the brothels and prostitutes could say that MMF doesn't mean each pays half but rather they must both pay, or they each pay half of 1.5x the price, something like that. I still don't think I like the idea of allowing it with just anybody, but I can see having a random story manager job with it or doing it in the brothels specifically.

8 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I think it's plausible enough that the brothels and prostitutes could say that MMF doesn't mean each pays half but rather they must both pay, or they each pay half of 1.5x the price, something like that. I still don't think I like the idea of allowing it with just anybody, but I can see having a random story manager job with it or doing it in the brothels specifically.

Agreed, It would be like the father and a virgin son mini quest, but instead it's two guys paying extra for a threesome, or hell maybe even the father and the son lol

Edited by ecobotstar
typos
11 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I mean, sure. I just don't see why you'd pay more or the same amount to share a woman with another guy when I can have her all for myself. But to each their own. xD

14 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I mean, sure. I just don't see why you'd pay more or the same amount to share a woman with another guy when I can have her all for myself. But to each their own. xD

If I did the 1.5x thing, then each guy would pay less, so I guess that would be an incentive for sharing. And there's no accounting for taste. I wouldn't plan to make it the normal thing in any case. :D

32 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

If I did the 1.5x thing, then each guy would pay less, so I guess that would be an incentive for sharing. And there's no accounting for taste. I wouldn't plan to make it the normal thing in any case. :D

Ah, I only saw the 1.5 thing, so I  thought they would be paying more. I missed the 'half' part of it. 

I'd like to be able to condition NPC and follower comments in the SLSF Fame Comments mod based on whether the PC is located in one of your mod's brothels. It's the one place I've found where the current set of comments really aren't immersive.  Any ideas how I might be able to detect being inside one of your brothels based on dialogue conditions like location type? I think your brothels are all outside of city limits, right? For example, are they coded as Inns? If so, I suppose I could detect if the player was in an inn, and outside of a town, and not in one of the remote inns in the vanilla game.  Any better ideas?  Or, I suppose I could use proximity to one of your madams, assuming they stay in the brothel?  

7 hours ago, Gristle said:

I'd like to be able to condition NPC and follower comments in the SLSF Fame Comments mod based on whether the PC is located in one of your mod's brothels. It's the one place I've found where the current set of comments really aren't immersive.  Any ideas how I might be able to detect being inside one of your brothels based on dialogue conditions like location type? I think your brothels are all outside of city limits, right? For example, are they coded as Inns? If so, I suppose I could detect if the player was in an inn, and outside of a town, and not in one of the remote inns in the vanilla game.  Any better ideas?  Or, I suppose I could use proximity to one of your madams, assuming they stay in the brothel?  

They all have TAPLocTypeBrothel and TAPLocTypeDGBrothel on them (the latter meaning it's specifically Dibella's Garden of course). There is also a TAPLocTypeDGPartyRoom I think.

I didn't put vanilla loc types on them because they don't really match any of them that I know of.

The madams do stay in the brothels right now. I don't know that will always be true of all of them, depending on where I go with quest lines.

11 hours ago, ruddycray said:

They all have TAPLocTypeBrothel and TAPLocTypeDGBrothel on them (the latter meaning it's specifically Dibella's Garden of course). There is also a TAPLocTypeDGPartyRoom I think.

Thanks, This should do just fine. If the brothels are outside of town borders, then I don't need to worry about adjusting the "fame" comments. But I do need to adjust the nudity comments and the comments NPCs make when observing SexLab acts in those locations. Those current comments just don't work well inside of a brothel.

Next question is can I assume a PC having sex in a brothel is an employee?  I've never tried to have a PC use the brothels as a customer. If that's a possibility, any idea how to distinguish a PC that is an employee from a PC that is a customer? Perhaps a GetStageDone condition? (not sure if that will create any dependency)