Btw, I forgot to mention that, after I have destroyed Alduin, Harkon and Miraak I killed in sequence Elenwen, General Tullius, Ulfric and Galmar.

They are no longer "essential" in my games, only protected.

And I'm still waiting for a skilled modder who can accomplish a storyline with this, sending the Civil War where it should stay. Into the Oblivion.

I'd like to make a few suggestions. (You might have done some of this, not sure.)

1) Have clients choose oral, vaginal or anal sex with adjustable odds like in TDF Agg. Prostitution.

2) Prices for each should be different, as in other mods, cheap BJ, Vaginal costs more and anal the most. (Adjustable in MCM.)

3) An option for aggressive versions of each with additional cost.

That would make this the most complete prostitution mod, imho. :)

Just now, bubba999 said:

I'd like to make a few suggestions. (You might have done some of this, not sure.)

1) Have clients choose oral, vaginal or anal sex with adjustable odds like in TDF Agg. Prostitution.

2) Prices for each should be different, as in other mods, cheap BJ, Vaginal costs more and anal the most. (Adjustable in MCM.)

3) An option for aggressive versions of each with additional cost.

That would make this the most complete prostitution mod, imho. :)

I have selecting sex type on my list of things to do eventually.

I make no promises on dialogue for anal. I'm very not into it and think I would have a hard time making the dialogue for it sound natural.

Aggressive options might be on the table in certain situations but to be honest part of my motivation for making this mod was finding the generally hateful dialogue in other prostitution mods a bit tiresome. I might be willing to do it at a far lower likelihood or limited to certain situations, because this mod is not completely without such situations.

47 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

part of my motivation for making this mod was finding the generally hateful dialogue in other prostitution mods a bit tiresome.

?❤️

I think it’s great when the mod author has a vision for the mod, and designs the mod around that vision!

@ruddycray

I totally agree with your vision about aggressive and anal actions, even if for this last a lot of men are "into it" and don't understand that, really, it hurts (a bit or more) and it's not really pleasant. But I also understand that in this sort of job, the client should be (almost) always right. In fact, the suggestion made will make this mod the most complete prostitution one.

On my side, I was able to obtain the Windhelm license so the only one left out for now is Riften.

From what I see in the TESEdit, it seems that a lot of interesting quests are just from this hold but I'm really a bit scared to start this part, mainly because it seems that my Player will be "tied" forever without an option to be free again.

What are your plans? Should I wait?

7 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

@ruddycray

I totally agree with your vision about aggressive and anal actions, even if for this last a lot of men are "into it" and don't understand that, really, it hurts (a bit or more) and it's not really pleasant. But I also understand that in this sort of job, the client should be (almost) always right. In fact, the suggestion made will make this mod the most complete prostitution one.

On my side, I was able to obtain the Windhelm license so the only one left out for now is Riften.

From what I see in the TESEdit, it seems that a lot of interesting quests are just from this hold but I'm really a bit scared to start this part, mainly because it seems that my Player will be "tied" forever without an option to be free again.

What are your plans? Should I wait?

I recognize the advantages of adding the option because there are a lot of people on the site who are into it. I'm just not extremely motivated to add it, and I'll find little joy in testing it. Honestly, when I'm playing I don't even want the clients to ask me to do that, so it would have to be optional.

For Benjen, 0.9 lets you buy your way out for 5000. In my playtesting I've found that almost too easy to make, so you shouldn't be permanently stuck.

19 minutes ago, DWAFP said:

I have a problem with fasta, she just stand there and doesnt cast the spell

Are you using the latest version? That problem should be fixed, and there should be a fallback just in case she doesn't cast it, but if it's not happening I'll have to see if something got broken.

Edit: Also, when you say "the spell", which one do you mean? She should cast 2 spells, one at you and another to summon the Dremora.

Edited by ruddycray
57 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

Are you using the latest version? That problem should be fixed, and there should be a fallback just in case she doesn't cast it, but if it's not happening I'll have to see if something got broken.

Edit: Also, when you say "the spell", which one do you mean? She should cast 2 spells, one at you and another to summon the Dremora.

yes i am using the 0.9 version

Neither of those 2 spells i go talk to her naked and get stuck with her not doing anything

I tried looking through the thread for answers but I couldn't find anything so I'll ask.

I'm trying to do the morthal quest, but the ghosts don't appear. Am I doing something wrong? I've gone looking both at night and during the day just to be safe. Is there a specific hour or something?

7 minutes ago, omegau said:

I tried looking through the thread for answers but I couldn't find anything so I'll ask.

I'm trying to do the morthal quest, but the ghosts don't appear. Am I doing something wrong? I've gone looking both at night and during the day just to be safe. Is there a specific hour or something?

Look for them at Midnight

1 hour ago, DWAFP said:

yes i am using the 0.9 version

Neither of those 2 spells i go talk to her naked and get stuck with her not doing anything

I'll see if something has broken with the fallback mechanism. I used to see her stand there without casting the spell all the time, but since I fixed that issue a while ago I haven't seen it happen again. But when it was happening, I put in a fallback where it would just skip past it if it hadn't happened in 10 seconds. It's weird if that's not happening, either.

1 hour ago, omegau said:

As @Highborn said, they appear at midnight. They also disappear at 3 AM, so you won't see them if you go too late.

Edited by ruddycray

Thanks for the help. However, I now have an entirely different problem. 

Spoiler

At the father's house, once I speak with the argonian I can't move. The father just walks up and stands there. Forever. I feel like there's some script getting hung up or something. I've tried using enableplayercontrols and when I hit E on him it just says he's busy.

8 minutes ago, omegau said:

Thanks for the help. However, I now have an entirely different problem. 

Hide contents

At the father's house, once I speak with the argonian I can't move. The father just walks up and stands there. Forever. I feel like there's some script getting hung up or something. I've tried using enableplayercontrols and when I hit E on him it just says he's busy.

There's a scene playing (that's always what it means when the game says "This person is busy."). Probably some part of it that needs to happen for the scene to progress isn't happening like it's supposed to. Is he just standing by the front door without moving?

He should move over near the bed, and you should follow him. You might see if you can stand over by the bed and "moveto player" him to get past it. You could also try standing in a different spot before triggering his entrance, in case he's getting blocked, but if you're enabling player controls and getting out of the way and he's still not moving that may not help.

4 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

There's a scene playing (that's always what it means when the game says "This person is busy."). Probably some part of it that needs to happen for the scene to progress isn't happening like it's supposed to. Is he just standing by the front door without moving?

He should move over near the bed, and you should follow him. You might see if you can stand over by the bed and "moveto player" him to get past it. You could also try standing in a different spot before triggering his entrance, in case he's getting blocked, but if you're enabling player controls and getting out of the way and he's still not moving that may not help.

Managed to fix it in a weird way. Used enableplayercontrols to leave the house. Character turned back around on their own and walked back in, triggering the scene.

8 hours ago, omegau said:

Managed to fix it in a weird way. Used enableplayercontrols to leave the house. Character turned back around on their own and walked back in, triggering the scene.

All right. Glad you got it to work. I've added an item to my list to see about tightening it up in case something weird happens, but I think you just hit on something fairly rare.

Hey, I installed the mod via MO2 and have been trying to use it with a male player character. I've been using a fresh save with live another life and did the vanilla start, but so far I seem unable to start doing any prostitution work via inn keepers, and can't find the brothels of dibella. I was able to do the quest from the prostitute in riverwood, but that's it. Any help? 

13 minutes ago, htyapa said:

Hey, I installed the mod via MO2 and have been trying to use it with a male player character. I've been using a fresh save with live another life and did the vanilla start, but so far I seem unable to start doing any prostitution work via inn keepers, and can't find the brothels of dibella. I was able to do the quest from the prostitute in riverwood, but that's it. Any help? 

Most of the mod's content is meant for female player characters. I might consider opening up some of the options to male PCs similar to the way I did with my Enderal mod, but I doubt I'll really be focused on making any of the main quest content work with males, at least not any time soon.

Edit: If you are looking for the brothels, though, there is one on the road between Solitude and Dragon Bridge, near Battle-Born farm in Whiterun hold, and near the stables in Windhelm over near the farms.

You should be able to visit the prostitutes, but there's not really any support for becoming one as a male right now.

Edit 2: I say you should because I'm pretty sure I added dialogue for that, but I don't know if I've ever actually tested it, and the rest of the mod content might be a weird monstrosity of stuff that almost looks like it will work and then won't. I really never play as a male PC, and I've never significantly tested the mod as one.

Edited by ruddycray
21 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

Most of the mod's content is meant for female player characters. I might consider opening up some of the options to male PCs similar to the way I did with my Enderal mod, but I doubt I'll really be focused on making any of the main quest content work with males, at least not any time soon.

Edit: If you are looking for the brothels, though, there is one on the road between Solitude and Dragon Bridge, near Battle-Born farm in Whiterun hold, and near the stables in Windhelm over near the farms.

You should be able to visit the prostitutes, but there's not really any support for becoming one as a male right now.

Edit 2: I say you should because I'm pretty sure I added dialogue for that, but I don't know if I've ever actually tested it, and the rest of the mod content might be a weird monstrosity of stuff that almost looks like it will work and then won't. I really never play as a male PC, and I've never significantly tested the mod as one.

ah I see, also I did manage to find the brothel by whiterun. Is there any way that as the user I could potentially just remove the gender restriction flags? I'm mostly just looking for a way to do prostitution mechanically, and this mod is just about everything I'm looking for. 

1 hour ago, htyapa said:

ah I see, also I did manage to find the brothel by whiterun. Is there any way that as the user I could potentially just remove the gender restriction flags? I'm mostly just looking for a way to do prostitution mechanically, and this mod is just about everything I'm looking for. 

Unfortunately, no. Most of the prostitution stuff has "GetPCIsSex Female == 1" conditions on it. It wouldn't be too difficult to remove it if you are moderately comfortable with the Creation Kit, but in game there isn't anything straightforward to do.

It's something I might be able to look into for the next release, but since 0.9 came out just over a week ago, that won't be in the immediate future.