7 hours ago, Horrigan235 said:

So.... this first line was about "i like this life, so we must continue"? i remember that i choose it, sge reply to me something like "i don't mind to share you" and we are marry anyway 
I do not remember that line verbatim, now there is no access to the computer

btw, thanks you for this mod, when i download this i have, you know, "regular prostitution mod" expectations, but your work is amazing and i really enjoy it :3 

Thank you for the kind words.

If you picked that option then she is saying you can both remain prostitutes, and she's OK with that.

6 hours ago, zelurker said:

Yeah I thought that too, but this was not obvious, I talked with the brother, but that didn't help, so no solution through dialog with anyone here, maybe there was something to find, or just wait to see how things evolve, maybe I should have taken more time, oh well... !

I will probably add some other ways to finish the quest and adjust the difficulty a little, but if you want to know, see the spoiler...

Spoiler

You can pickpocket a letter from Fathasa. After that, you can confront one of the siblings with it or just take it straight to Tlatha. Either way, it will change Tlatha's mind about the situation.

5 hours ago, LetsTestThis said:

Thank you for your answer I shall try the essential trick later, I am somewhat mad that I didn't think of that myself tbh. EDIT: It worked thank you so much!

In either case I hope the following information answers your questions. Should this not be the case feel free to ask again.

Technical Information first:

Using SE (AE update) with the following load order, which probably has some questionable combinations as this is my first SE setup:

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
Lightened Skyrim - merged.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Fertility Mode.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Hearthfires Houses Building Fix.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
LVT-HeavySnowTrees.esp
LVT-LargeFalkreathTrees01.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Blended Shorelines.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SL Survival.esp
CFTO.esp
The Ancient Profession.esp
fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Reborn.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn.esp
bathhouse.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Blacksmith Forge Water Fix SE USSEP.esp
SMIM-RatwayChandellierFix.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
aMidianBorn_Book of Silence.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Frost Meshes Patch.esp
DustEffectsSSE.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Beards.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNIS.esp
Lazman_Outfits.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts Transparency Fix.esp
SLSO.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
SLWidgets.esp
Conditional Expressions.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Missives.esp
HonedMetal.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Apropos2.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
TimeFlies.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
ImperialMail.esp
PaarthurnaxQuestExpansion.esp
fallenbridgesSSE-Patch.esp
EnchantmentSwapper.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Requiem.esp
XPMSE.esp
Requiem - No Messages.esp
Requiem - Restored Saving Messages.esp
Requiem-Missives_extended_patch.esp
Trad_SaintsSeducers025Curios037_Requiem_Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Bathing in SSE - RWT.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

Quest completion details:

Reveal hidden contents

I am in Winterhold when I get the letter. Walk over to Anikseth's workshop and the first time around exhaust all his dialogue except for the "did it all lead up to this" and "why do you want to switch your body" topics. Wait for him to give me the scroll, cast the scroll on the body, wait for the soul absorption spell to be cast on me, have sex with vanikseth, have sex with the raised female dunmer, talk to vanikseth, exhaust all the dialogue, finally click the "about that money" option which updates the quest telling me to wait a day. I leave the workshop and vanika dies. Now I am very confused go back inside and see that she is indeed dead. Reload to right after entering the workshop, only take the nessecary dialogue options, use coc WinterholdTheFrozenHearth to leave the cell instead (vanika not dead yet), wait 24h in the frozen hearth. The quest first updates to "get your payment" and then fails due to her dying.

I then tried various Quest stage setting via console commands with unsatisfyig results before finally posting here to ask for help.

Thank you for taking your time to answer my question and point out a potential solution the solution I missed when looking through this thread. I hope you have a nice day :)

Further comment after successfully using the setEssential solution:
Since simply setting the NPC as essential appears to fix the issue you might want to consider just having the quest set her essential once the player reaches stage 1000 (I think that was the wait 24h one).

Excellent - happy it worked for you.

Thank you for all of the information. That's exactly what I was looking for. I will see if I can figure out why the quest might be breaking.

I have considered the possibility of just making her essential at that stage, but it wasn't really how I intended the quest to work, and the fact that this is happening means there's a programming error there somewhere, so I'd rather figure it out and not just paper over it.

Edited by ruddycray

Just recently tried this mod and it's a lot of fun. One question I had: Is there a way to make it so you don't get paid if the client doesn't finish? Right now I can just fast forward through the animations to end it without getting my partner off and I still get paid. It feels like cheating, haha.

9 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

Just recently tried this mod and it's a lot of fun. One question I had: Is there a way to make it so you don't get paid if the client doesn't finish? Right now I can just fast forward through the animations to end it without getting my partner off and I still get paid. It feels like cheating, haha.

Maybe. Others have asked for SLSO support, and I've got it on my list.

Thanks for the mod, I really like it! Could you help me? I'm stuck with the Morthal license quest. Quest: "Morthal prostitution license" objective is "Deal with the ghosts who have sex..." and realted quest: "Where spirits have sex" objective is "Have sex with the Argonian ghost". Instructions say I have a scroll to summon and seduce the Argonian male ghost, and I should use it while the female ghost is present and not yet going at it with the male ghost. As I play, they both appear simultaneously at midnight, and quite soon the male walks to female and they have sex, and after that the male leaves and then there is the female standing alone. No matter at what point or towards whom I use the scroll, the ghosts have sex together and my scroll does nothing to change that. I have tried it before they appear, immidiatelly after they appear, during their sex, and after, when only the female is present. I'm using verion .10 now, but I had the same problem with 0.9.

36 minutes ago, Chaos1971 said:

Thanks for the mod, I really like it! Could you help me? I'm stuck with the Morthal license quest. Quest: "Morthal prostitution license" objective is "Deal with the ghosts who have sex..." and realted quest: "Where spirits have sex" objective is "Have sex with the Argonian ghost". Instructions say I have a scroll to summon and seduce the Argonian male ghost, and I should use it while the female ghost is present and not yet going at it with the male ghost. As I play, they both appear simultaneously at midnight, and quite soon the male walks to female and they have sex, and after that the male leaves and then there is the female standing alone. No matter at what point or towards whom I use the scroll, the ghosts have sex together and my scroll does nothing to change that. I have tried it before they appear, immidiatelly after they appear, during their sex, and after, when only the female is present. I'm using verion .10 now, but I had the same problem with 0.9.

They will begin as soon as they appear. Falion doesn't actually say to do it before they start, because you can't.

After he disappears, the scroll should work as long as she is still around (between 12 and 3 AM). Using the scroll at any point while their animation is still playing will cause it not to work, so you must wait until she is just standing there by herself.

If you do that before 3 AM and it still doesn't work then we'll have to dig deeper to figure out why.

1 hour ago, excidium93 said:

I really love this mod!

One question: SL Survival has a "whore licence". Is there the possibilty that ancient profession will recognize this licence sometimes in the future?

I'd have to look into how it works. It's not impossible but some of the quest content in this mod is directly tied to licenses, and some of those may have follow on quests, so it's not as simple as just detecting it and acting like you already have licenses everywhere without cutting off content of this mod or devising alternate routes for those quests.

7 hours ago, ruddycray said:

They will begin as soon as they appear. Falion doesn't actually say to do it before they start, because you can't.

After he disappears, the scroll should work as long as she is still around (between 12 and 3 AM). Using the scroll at any point while their animation is still playing will cause it not to work, so you must wait until she is just standing there by herself.

If you do that before 3 AM and it still doesn't work then we'll have to dig deeper to figure out why.

Thank you for a very quick reply! It seems I was just too hasty earlier, I should have patiently waited for the male to disappear. Problem solved :)

3 hours ago, dragonwhore1 said:

Hi, I have downloaded this mod and all required mods but when i load my game it says "Cant find supressable tags" 

Make sure you have the right version of sexlab and Papyrusutil for your version of Skyrim. Most likely cause is something like using the SE version of PapyrusUtil with AE or vice versa.

10 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I'd have to look into how it works. It's not impossible but some of the quest content in this mod is directly tied to licenses, and some of those may have follow on quests, so it's not as simple as just detecting it and acting like you already have licenses everywhere without cutting off content of this mod or devising alternate routes for those quests.

I use both Sexlab Survival and Ancient Profession, and it would be great to have some synergy between them.

Sexlab Survival’s whore license applies to all of Skyrim. I would love to see a two step process in which you have to buy a Sexlab Survival whore license for Skyrim before you are permitted to buy an Ancient Profession whore license in each hold.

Ancient Profession could have a soft dependency on Sexlab Survival, and if the Sexlab Survival whore license is enabled in the MCM, then Ancient Profession could have each Jarl’s steward verify that the player holds a valid Sexlab Survival whore license in order to begin the hold-specific quest to obtain an Ancient Profession whore license for the hold.

Please provide information on quest TAPQM02 'Origin Story'

I enjoyed version 0.10 and am playing through it a second time to ensure that I experience all quests and all dialog paths.  In doing so, I came across TAPQM02 'Origin Story' (and the book it involves).

1.  What is the proper way to start 'Origin Story'?  (I must have missed something.)

2.  Is the quest finished?

38 minutes ago, wkchar said:

Please provide information on quest TAPQM02 'Origin Story'

I enjoyed version 0.10 and am playing through it a second time to ensure that I experience all quests and all dialog paths.  In doing so, I came across TAPQM02 'Origin Story' (and the book it involves).

1.  What is the proper way to start 'Origin Story'?  (I must have missed something.)

2.  Is the quest finished?

It's not implemented yet. It's a follow on to A Sister's Honor, and it will be started by reading the book you get as the reward for that quest.

On 2/13/2022 at 1:32 AM, Herowynne said:

I use both Sexlab Survival and Ancient Profession, and it would be great to have some synergy between them.

Sexlab Survival’s whore license applies to all of Skyrim. I would love to see a two step process in which you have to buy a Sexlab Survival whore license for Skyrim before you are permitted to buy an Ancient Profession whore license in each hold.

Ancient Profession could have a soft dependency on Sexlab Survival, and if the Sexlab Survival whore license is enabled in the MCM, then Ancient Profession could have each Jarl’s steward verify that the player holds a valid Sexlab Survival whore license in order to begin the hold-specific quest to obtain an Ancient Profession whore license for the hold.

I've looked into it a little bit, and I think that's going to have to be someone else's passion project. There would be a fair amount of dialogue to smooth over, and on top of that the licenses in SL Survival might only be temporary, which would complicate it further. And, to be honest, while there were one or two things I wouldn't mind having from that mod, it's probably not likely to become a regular part of my load order.

I got this to try the succubus quest and I really like what you have done there.

However, I think it takes much too long to get there. By the time the quest line finishes, I'm already level 80 and basically done with the rest of the game.

And then you need to fuck-kill a thousand NPCs to get full succubus power?

Sorry, nope. By the end of a playthrough I usually have something like 2000 kills roundabout. This basically means I'd have to become a succubus right at the start, waiting the questline out, then grind succubus all the time, and for each act wait for the other party to cum. That's a multi year project man!

So while I do like what you have done there, it's just not practical. Other mods want me to kill to level up, too, you know.

2 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I got this to try the succubus quest and I really like what you have done there.

However, I think it takes much too long to get there. By the time the quest line finishes, I'm already level 80 and basically done with the rest of the game.

And then you need to fuck-kill a thousand NPCs to get full succubus power?

Sorry, nope. By the end of a playthrough I usually have something like 2000 kills roundabout. This basically means I'd have to become a succubus right at the start, waiting the questline out, then grind succubus all the time, and for each act wait for the other party to cum. That's a multi year project man!

So while I do like what you have done there, it's just not practical. Other mods want me to kill to level up, too, you know.

Lol I am planning to rebalance that a bit. After a full play through myself I didn't get to level 12 even using it all the time (maxed out at about 600 victims I think). I also am thinking about how I want to go about making it easier to become one without losing how it flows from the quest line, though it should only take about 15 days of game time as is.

It's not necessarily my plan to make it easy to become a max power succubus, but I will probably tone down the level requirements some.

two bugs to report.

1. I'm currently in an endless loop. I leveled up the last available succubus perk but still have perk points available. I get a dialog box "Select a perk" but there is none so I immediately get the dialog box again and again. Time to load the last save I guess.

2. The description says something like "magicka regenerates 100% faster". That would normally mean adding 100 to magickaratemult.

But you added it to magickarate, which is the number of points you get each tick. So you don't get 100% faster magicka regen, you get 100 _times_ faster magicka regen.

Frankly I don't mind this one because after all the trouble you go through to get that far, you might as well get infinite magicka ?

What I'm saying is: please let this bug in ?

Hey, just a small request

Could you make it so you don't have to rent the room first? (or you get it free)

Because at least in my mind, you're working for the innkeeper, so it makes sense they'd provide a spot for you to 'work'

Maybe, have the room, but you can only sleep in it after you've reported a minimum number of clients to the innkeeper (possibly configurable in the MCM)

1 hour ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

two bugs to report.

1. I'm currently in an endless loop. I leveled up the last available succubus perk but still have perk points available. I get a dialog box "Select a perk" but there is none so I immediately get the dialog box again and again. Time to load the last save I guess.

I'm planning to change how perks work, probably to use MCM. There are other problems with the message box approach. It's too complex to handle prerequisites, and if you become eligible for a lot of perks before claiming any then the window might be too wide to fit on the screen.

2. The description says something like "magicka regenerates 100% faster". That would normally mean adding 100 to magickaratemult.

But you added it to magickarate, which is the number of points you get each tick. So you don't get 100% faster magicka regen, you get 100 _times_ faster magicka regen.

Frankly I don't mind this one because after all the trouble you go through to get that far, you might as well get infinite magicka ?

What I'm saying is: please let this bug in ?

It actually is affecting MagickaRateMult. I do see a difference in the way I built it compared to the way that the vampire armor with the same effect works. I'm not completely opposed to leaving it in if it's got an extreme effect, because it does have a fairly high cost.

37 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Hey, just a small request

Could you make it so you don't have to rent the room first? (or you get it free)

Because at least in my mind, you're working for the innkeeper, so it makes sense they'd provide a spot for you to 'work'

Maybe, have the room, but you can only sleep in it after you've reported a minimum number of clients to the innkeeper (possibly configurable in the MCM)

I'll consider making it optional, but I'm not going to promise it. It's only 10 gold, and I'm not so much seeing it as you working for the innkeeper as the innkeeper asking something in return for you using the room you rent to entertain.