16 hours ago, ruddycray said:

An MCM option to disable freelance solicitation dialogue is already implemented for the next version. I have also been adjusting when that dialogue is available so that it should no longer show up in situations like talking to Peryite or the Augur. They'll always say no as it is now anyway, but they shouldn't even have the dialogue option in the next version.

Naturally, I can't do much about NPCs added by other mods unless there's some characteristic about them that would universally suggest they should not be able to be solicited.

The stat menu is functional. It will only show something if you work for Benjen or Dibella's Garden, or if you are a succubus.

Glad you're enjoying the mod!

That's awesome! Can't wait for the update!

First of all congratulations for this awesome mod, I've been having a lot of fun with it. 

Currentlly im doing the Morthal prostiturion quest but im kinda stucked. Where is the Intius Dinora's house?

I talked with all citizens until someone show me a new ubication, but it didnt appear on the map.

Thx again for the mod and sorry for my bad english!

14 minutes ago, Carloschup said:

First of all congratulations for this awesome mod, I've been having a lot of fun with it. 

Currentlly im doing the Morthal prostiturion quest but im kinda stucked. Where is the Intius Dinora's house?

I talked with all citizens until someone show me a new ubication, but it didnt appear on the map.

Thx again for the mod and sorry for my bad english!

Always happy to hear someone's enjoying the mod ?

If you talk to the people in Rorikstead, a map marker should appear (unless you have a mod that hides undiscovered locations of course). If that isn't happening, please let me know who you talked to so I can look into it.

If you are having trouble finding the house, you have two options:

1. Go into the MCM and set the Quest Marker Level option to Spoiler, which will point you directly to him. Any time that you need to investigate or find something, it will also point you right to what you need to find, so make sure to set it back to Normal when you're done if you don't want that.

2. Go to the post linked in the spoiler section. It has a screenshot of the exact location of the house.

Spoiler

26 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

Always happy to hear someone's enjoying the mod ?

If you talk to the people in Rorikstead, a map marker should appear (unless you have a mod that hides undiscovered locations of course). If that isn't happening, please let me know who you talked to so I can look into it.

If you are having trouble finding the house, you have two options:

1. Go into the MCM and set the Quest Marker Level option to Spoiler, which will point you directly to him. Any time that you need to investigate or find something, it will also point you right to what you need to find, so make sure to set it back to Normal when you're done if you don't want that.

2. Go to the post linked in the spoiler section. It has a screenshot of the exact location of the house.

Reveal hidden contents

Well its seems im blind XD.

I talked with the inn's owner son and he told me the location. The problem was that he didnt mark me the map and thats why i didnt see the house. 

But now i've changed the marker level option as you said and now i can see it. It was there all the time ? .

Thx again!

14 hours ago, Benjy D said:

Really enjoying this mod. I think it would be neat if, while wearing a prostitute outfit, you got bonus gold for looking the part as well. Prostitute outfits could be sold at a brothel. 

That could be a neat idea. I can't commit to when or if I will implement it, but I will add it to my list of things to consider.

The lighting in Whiterun Dibella Garden looks bad around the fire in the main room. This is because XX4A7C29 "WRFireLightShadow01 doesn't have it's Shadow Depth Bias set. A fix is to set Shadow Depth Bias in the creationkit. Or in sseedit search for XX4A7C29, add "XLIG - Light Data", set "Shadow Depth Bias" to 24, and "Unknown" to "00 64 00 6E".

Edited by caqa
1 hour ago, caqa said:

The lighting in Whiterun Dibella Garden looks bad around the fire in the main room. This is because XX4A7C29 "WRFireLightShadow01 doesn't have it's Shadow Depth Bias set. A fix is to set Shadow Depth Bias in the creationkit. Or in sseedit search for XX4A7C29, add "XLIG - Light Data", set "Shadow Depth Bias" to 24, and "Unknown" to "00 64 00 6E".

I'll give it a try. The cell is based off The Bannered Mare, which has the same lighting issue. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 hour ago, smalone56 said:

Has Benjen Black-Briar been replaced by Maven Black-Briar?
I can only find Maven and her sons, no sign of Benjen anywhere.
Can't get license as a result.

No, I have no plans to remove Benjen.

Have you asked around about him? As you get closer to where he is there will be people who tell you where to find him.

You can also set the Quest Marker Level in the MCM to Spoiler to point you to him.

For a direct answer:

Spoiler

You should be able to find him behind the bunkhouse, through the gate that's directly to your right when you enter Riften's north gate and near the player home.

If you are still not able to find him, you can do this console command:

player.moveto xx07a5db

But replace xx with the load order value for The Ancient Profession.esp. If you need to resort to the console command, I'd like to know where he wound up.

14 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Playing around with this mod further I find it ironic/funny that it's not even out to be a succubus specific mod, yet.. has the best or at-least most potential for such of any I've played. ?

You might find it more ironic that it was never a planned feature at all. I made the decision to do it while developing 0.9. It just flowed so obviously from the quest line that leads to it that I couldn't resist.

Edit: But it also pushed me to implement things that were planned, like free solicitation.

Edited by ruddycray

Happy new year! So I started working for Benjen, all was well until I came to the quest to sample cum. I completed it and then got payed by him, but when I talk to him again he gives me the same quest. For instance I have completed the sample cum quest 2 times and its written 2 times as completed in the completed quests section. Is this a bug or did I do something? I also did the vampire cave job 3 times but I know this is supposed to be repeatable.

1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Happy new year! So I started working for Benjen, all was well until I came to the quest to sample cum. I completed it and then got payed by him, but when I talk to him again he gives me the same quest. For instance I have completed the sample cum quest 2 times and its written 2 times as completed in the completed quests section. Is this a bug or did I do something? I also did the vampire cave job 3 times but I know this is supposed to be repeatable.

Those are both meant to be repeatable quests. The only "story" quests for Benjen so far are Restraint of Trade and Political Favor.

Great mod! I've been playing it for a while and have really been enjoying it, and now I'm having fun exploring the features in the newest version.  I wondered if you might be willing to consider adding a feature, which would be to increment SLSF (SexLab Sexual Fame) "whore" fame upon the occurrence of a prostitution event. The purpose would be to allow NPCs and followers to comment on the PC's reputation as a "whore" via the SLSF Fame Comments mod. I believe it could be added fairly easily with no hard dependency as follows:

Step 1: Make a source file called TAP_Access_SLSF.psc in your source folder with the following text and compile:

Spoiler
Scriptname TAP_Access_SLSF Hidden

SLSF_CompatibilityScript Function GetSLSFAPI() Global
        Return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001E157, "SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm") As SLSF_CompatibilityScript
    EndFunction

Bool Function IsSLSFLoaded() Global
        Int Check = Game.GetModByName("SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm")
        If Check != 255
            Return Check as Bool
        Else
            Return False
        EndIf
    EndFunction

Function IncreaseWhoreFame(int nAmount) Global
        SLSF_CompatibilityScript SLSF = GetSLSFAPI()
        If SLSF != None
            SLSF.RequestModFameValueByCurrent(1, 19, nAmount)
        EndIf                
    EndFunction

Step 2: Put the following code in the mod wherever a prostitution event is triggered:

Spoiler

If TAP_Access_SLSF.IsSLSFLoaded()
                TAP_Access_SLSF.IncreaseWhoreFame(1)
            EndIf

The "1" is the amount that SLSF whore fame (which ranges from 0-100) will be incremented. This could be a fixed number or perhaps could be made higher (2-4) for an event with a lot of spectators.

Also, there is no need to add properties to the TAP_Access_SLSF script, and no need to add it in a quest in the CK.  It just needs to be there when you compile TAP. It does not need to be packed with TAP.

Edited by Gristle

I wanted to wait for the next update since you say in the 1st page a lot of quests are still unfinished, but I finally gave it a try.

The optional quest you get with Falk is quite fun (especially if you try to recruit the girls instead of paying the brothel).

After that I wanted to try the brothel, the madam asked me to have oral sex with a client except there was no client, I waited until the next morning, I think I gave up before noon.
Then question : the license authorizes you to "sell your company" in taverns, but apparently you can also do it anywhere outside the tavern, so why bother with the tavern who wants to take 30% ?

Ah also during the night with the ambassadors, I don't know which trick you used to start all the scenes at the same time, it works but I had slso (sexlab separate orgasms) and it gets disabled during this. After this it was back to normal, it's just this particular event.

Also I guess it has already been reported but sometimes when changing cell your girls get naked, it's probably because the clothes they wear are not their default outfit, and skyrim makes often people without any default outfit naked...

Nice approach to prostitution in skyrim, it's quite surprising nobody thought about this earlier, it's right the other mods about this are quite brutal compared to what there is here, and it's a welcome change.

Ah also, assuming a client finally arrives to this brothel, the madam doesn't even talk about money, how much do they take ?
Are there other quests ? I guess so, but is there a best route to try these quests ? Independent, inns, or brothel ? For now the brothel doesn't seem very interesting... and it's very small too... but yes, space is expensive around solitude and so I guess it makes sense !

Anyway congratulations for the work !

59 minutes ago, zelurker said:

After that I wanted to try the brothel, the madam asked me to have oral sex with a client except there was no client, I waited until the next morning, I think I gave up before noon.

You should approach any of the brothel clients after she tells that. If the brothel is empty, then it's a bug.

16 hours ago, Gristle said:

Great mod! I've been playing it for a while and have really been enjoying it, and now I'm having fun exploring the features in the newest version.  I wondered if you might be willing to consider adding a feature, which would be to increment SLSF (SexLab Sexual Fame) "whore" fame upon the occurrence of a prostitution event. The purpose would be to allow NPCs and followers to comment on the PC's reputation as a "whore" via the SLSF Fame Comments mod. I believe it could be added fairly easily with no hard dependency as follows:

Step 1: Make a source file called TAP_Access_SLSF.psc in your source folder with the following text and compile:

Reveal hidden contents
Scriptname TAP_Access_SLSF Hidden

SLSF_CompatibilityScript Function GetSLSFAPI() Global
        Return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001E157, "SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm") As SLSF_CompatibilityScript
    EndFunction

Bool Function IsSLSFLoaded() Global
        Int Check = Game.GetModByName("SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm")
        If Check != 255
            Return Check as Bool
        Else
            Return False
        EndIf
    EndFunction

Function IncreaseWhoreFame(int nAmount) Global
        SLSF_CompatibilityScript SLSF = GetSLSFAPI()
        If SLSF != None
            SLSF.RequestModFameValueByCurrent(1, 19, nAmount)
        EndIf                
    EndFunction

Step 2: Put the following code in the mod wherever a prostitution event is triggered:

Reveal hidden contents

If TAP_Access_SLSF.IsSLSFLoaded()
                TAP_Access_SLSF.IncreaseWhoreFame(1)
            EndIf

The "1" is the amount that SLSF whore fame (which ranges from 0-100) will be incremented. This could be a fixed number or perhaps could be made higher (2-4) for an event with a lot of spectators.

Also, there is no need to add properties to the TAP_Access_SLSF script, and no need to add it in a quest in the CK.  It just needs to be there when you compile TAP. It does not need to be packed with TAP.

Thanks for the info! I've got it on my list to look into SLSF integration but it definitely helps to have something quick and easy to reference.

1 hour ago, zelurker said:

I wanted to wait for the next update since you say in the 1st page a lot of quests are still unfinished, but I finally gave it a try.

The quest content will be work in progress for some time so no time like now ?

As Highborn said, just approach any NPC named Brothel Customer. If there aren't any, that's a problem.

Then question : the license authorizes you to "sell your company" in taverns, but apparently you can also do it anywhere outside the tavern, so why bother with the tavern who wants to take 30% ?

I may still adjust the balance, but if you leave the public sex option on it's either rent a room or find an out of the way location you can entertain your clients. Also if you want to solicit someone who is currently in the inn you have to work at the tavern or you'll get a bounty. There are also some NPCs who can only be solicited if they are in an inn, such as stewards and housecarls (I think that's in 0.9 but if not will be in the next release).

Ah also during the night with the ambassadors, I don't know which trick you used to start all the scenes at the same time, it works but I had slso (sexlab separate orgasms) and it gets disabled during this. After this it was back to normal, it's just this particular event.

There's no trick to it. I just called StartSex on SexLab for every scene. I don't know how SLSO works exactly but it may be an issue with that mod.

Also I guess it has already been reported but sometimes when changing cell your girls get naked, it's probably because the clothes they wear are not their default outfit, and skyrim makes often people without any default outfit naked...

I haven't seen that or had it reported. All of the characters except those who are supposed to be nude have default outfits, though some of those are empty until they are filled with clothes from soft dependencies or a default vanilla backup. Some outfits also have a (configurable) chance that the character won't be wearing anything. Girls in the brothel have a 5% chance by default. The only time I've ever seen a character who is not supposed to have at least a chance of being nude be nude is when jumping straight to a cell from the main menu or when removing outfit mods that the NPC is using.

Nice approach to prostitution in skyrim, it's quite surprising nobody thought about this earlier, it's right the other mods about this are quite brutal compared to what there is here, and it's a welcome change.

Always happy to hear someone's enjoying it!

Ah also, assuming a client finally arrives to this brothel, the madam doesn't even talk about money, how much do they take ?
Are there other quests ? I guess so, but is there a best route to try these quests ? Independent, inns, or brothel ? For now the brothel doesn't seem very interesting... and it's very small too... but yes, space is expensive around solitude and so I guess it makes sense !

For your "test" there's no money involved. After that it's the price set in the MCM, defaults to 50. Some players felt that was too low so I've made it an option up to 150.

There's no best order that I have to recommend for you to do the quests. It's pretty much how you want to play it. There will be more story quests as time goes on but those will automatically come to you in the right order.

If you mean more quests than just the Solitude license quests then yes there are quite a few more, including special jobs at the brothel after you've earned a bit of gold there the regular way.

For the nude one, I just followed the dibella priestess when she left the blue palace, once outside she was naked. I even tried "resetoutfit" in the console while selecting her, it didn't change anything.

For the brothel near solitude, yes there was no male npc anywhere, just the madam and the few girls working here, I also found the beggar I recruited in solitude who finally decided it was a better way of living than in the street.

13 minutes ago, zelurker said:

For the nude one, I just followed the dibella priestess when she left the blue palace, once outside she was naked. I even tried "resetoutfit" in the console while selecting her, it didn't change anything.

For the brothel near solitude, yes there was no male npc anywhere, just the madam and the few girls working here, I also found the beggar I recruited in solitude who finally decided it was a better way of living than in the street.

The first thing is supposed to happen. She should explain if you talk to her about it.

That's very odd for there to be no men around. They are not added by scripts, and the girls should be entertaining some of them. I might have to ask you to run a few console commands when I can get back to my computer.

I had kept a quicksave just before meeting the ambassadors so I went back to it, this time everything went well, slso was not disabled so I guess it was just a script running wild in the background, the kind of skyrim's speciality !

And I went to the brothel after that, and this time there were male customers !

Oh well, forget it then, it was just some skyrim instability... !

(and yes, I talked with the dibella priestess and she explained the reason, it's just that it happened exactly at the precise moment where she left the palace which looked very odd, but never mind).

An idea when joining the brothel : an outfit maybe ? The idea to install a few mods to have a choice of outfits was quite good, oh well I guess I can use the console to get one... She wants 1000 gold before proposing some special jobs, it will take forever at 50 / job, and I don't plan to turn my character into a sexbot just now... Oh well, we'll see !

24 minutes ago, zelurker said:

I had kept a quicksave just before meeting the ambassadors so I went back to it, this time everything went well, slso was not disabled so I guess it was just a script running wild in the background, the kind of skyrim's speciality !

And I went to the brothel after that, and this time there were male customers !

Oh well, forget it then, it was just some skyrim instability... !

(and yes, I talked with the dibella priestess and she explained the reason, it's just that it happened exactly at the precise moment where she left the palace which looked very odd, but never mind).

An idea when joining the brothel : an outfit maybe ? The idea to install a few mods to have a choice of outfits was quite good, oh well I guess I can use the console to get one... She wants 1000 gold before proposing some special jobs, it will take forever at 50 / job, and I don't plan to turn my character into a sexbot just now... Oh well, we'll see !

Glad it worked this time. Still weird it didn't before.

I'll think about some possibilities with outfits. I agree Janilla's costume change is a bit abrupt but it's also fairly low priority to fix. I'll get to it eventually.

If 20 clients seems like too much you could always bump up the gold per client even if only temporarily. At 150 you'll only need 7.