4 hours ago, Teimaaka said:

Hey, for some unknown reason i lost all my succubus levels (was Level 4 before, after absorbing another victim i got the message that i reached Level 1), and i wanted to ask if theres a console command to add Souls or Succubus Level?

It's all controlled by the TAPQSuccubus quest. I would definitely be curious what might have led up to that - what perks you had and things like that.

TAPQSuccubus.SoulsTowardLevel controls your level progression. TAPQSuccubus.CurrentLevel controls what level you currently are.

3 hours ago, ruddycray said:

It's all controlled by the TAPQSuccubus quest. I would definitely be curious what might have led up to that - what perks you had and things like that.

TAPQSuccubus.SoulsTowardLevel controls your level progression. TAPQSuccubus.CurrentLevel controls what level you currently are.

As i already said, i was level 4, i had the perks : nourishing small souls, satisfying medium souls, souls for magic and Ravenous Resistance. The only other thing i changed during that time was a few settings in SexLab (blocked some anim, changes to anim time, etc) 

19 hours ago, Teimaaka said:

As i already said, i was level 4, i had the perks : nourishing small souls, satisfying medium souls, souls for magic and Ravenous Resistance. The only other thing i changed during that time was a few settings in SexLab (blocked some anim, changes to anim time, etc) 

OK. I don't see anything looking at the scripts that would cause anything like that, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

8 hours ago, ruddycray said:

OK. I don't see anything looking at the scripts that would cause anything like that, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

i think i just found the reason for my Succubus Level Progress Loss. I opened Vortex Mod Manager and got a message that data of some mods got changed, i choose to revert to my the old data and now im level 4 again, perhaps my antivirus or something else didnt like the script or the data got corrupted.

Finnaly given it at try, as warning of not-updatable was removed.

Geniuenly enjoyed it, although i only covered whiterun and solitude yet. Dialogues themselves and quests in general make sense. Extra variations and conditions go a long way, i was pleasantly surprised a couple of times failing quests. It made total sense, but that is not something one grows to expect of Skyrim, vanilla or otherwise.

As for feedback - nothing critical. Really, worked smoothly. Had an odd occurance where "The first time" triggered oddly, with father and son not being assigned names, and turning non-interactible after the scene, but i was unable to reproduce the bug, and ive tried. Other than that - no real issues or criticism.

So ill leave nitpicks and wishes instead - speech requirements for quests seem a bit high. Its early game content, but at 26 speech i dont believe ive passed a single speech check. Brothel locations could use water for needs/bathing, although im not sure how popular are those, and therefore - how many people would care. Some sort of scaling for earnings could also be nice, but again. MCM slider offers a foolproof solution to that, if a drop less immersive.

14 hours ago, Teimaaka said:

i think i just found the reason for my Succubus Level Progress Loss. I opened Vortex Mod Manager and got a message that data of some mods got changed, i choose to revert to my the old data and now im level 4 again, perhaps my antivirus or something else didnt like the script or the data got corrupted.

Odd. Glad you got it sorted out, though.

13 hours ago, nilead said:

Finnaly given it at try, as warning of not-updatable was removed.

Geniuenly enjoyed it, although i only covered whiterun and solitude yet. Dialogues themselves and quests in general make sense. Extra variations and conditions go a long way, i was pleasantly surprised a couple of times failing quests. It made total sense, but that is not something one grows to expect of Skyrim, vanilla or otherwise.

As for feedback - nothing critical. Really, worked smoothly. Had an odd occurance where "The first time" triggered oddly, with father and son not being assigned names, and turning non-interactible after the scene, but i was unable to reproduce the bug, and ive tried. Other than that - no real issues or criticism.

So ill leave nitpicks and wishes instead - speech requirements for quests seem a bit high. Its early game content, but at 26 speech i dont believe ive passed a single speech check. Brothel locations could use water for needs/bathing, although im not sure how popular are those, and therefore - how many people would care. Some sort of scaling for earnings could also be nice, but again. MCM slider offers a foolproof solution to that, if a drop less immersive.

Glad you liked it!

I'm always looking to balance things out, so I'm open to adjusting some of the speech checks that seem too hard for the situation. There are speech checks in the mod that can be passed with 26 speech, but I'm leaving some room in some areas to grow into. Without some kind of mod to set your starting skills to 1 or something, an Easy (skill 25) speech check can be passed at the very beginning of the game just by giving a single coin to a beggar.

I'm not opposed to adding things to the brothels that can be used with other mods, but I do try to avoid big dependencies.

I think I have it in my list to add a leveling system for prostitution that would include earning more as you get more experience, but it's a fairly low priority next to other things I want to implement. As you say, the MCM lets you force it if you want in the meantime.

Feel free to ignore this, I don't want to take up too much of your time.

I would like to make some of the vanilla NPCs prostitutes (in terms of sandboxing). I've looked at Calia in the CK and it seems to all be controlled by TAPCaliaDefaultWhoringSandbox and her factions.

If I wanted to do this this an existing NPC (let's take Narri as an example), could I do it by:

1. Duplicate TAPCaliaDefaultWhoringSandbox and make one for Narri, changing the location to Dead Man's Drink

2. Add the factions "TAPWhoreFaction" and possibly "TAPNoSolicitFaction". I'm not sure whether the latter is needed

I wish I knew more about how to do this stuff. Thanks again for the great mod!

3 hours ago, skrimMod said:

Feel free to ignore this, I don't want to take up too much of your time.

I would like to make some of the vanilla NPCs prostitutes (in terms of sandboxing). I've looked at Calia in the CK and it seems to all be controlled by TAPCaliaDefaultWhoringSandbox and her factions.

If I wanted to do this this an existing NPC (let's take Narri as an example), could I do it by:

1. Duplicate TAPCaliaDefaultWhoringSandbox and make one for Narri, changing the location to Dead Man's Drink

2. Add the factions "TAPWhoreFaction" and possibly "TAPNoSolicitFaction". I'm not sure whether the latter is needed

I wish I knew more about how to do this stuff. Thanks again for the great mod!

Changing the vanilla NPC to hang out in the inn would be adding a sandbox package to the top of their package stack, yes. All the details of that are probably a little more than I can go into here, but there's plenty of information on that available on the Creation Kit wiki and YouTube.

If you want the character to randomly entertain clients when you enter the inn, they have to be in TAPWhoreFaction. I think NPCs in that faction are already excluded from solicitation, but it wouldn't hurt to also add them to TAPNoSolicitFaction.

I don't have generic prostitute dialogue right now, unfortunately, so you'd have to add your own. I might add that for a future release to make something like what you want to do easier.

1 hour ago, FredOof said:

Hello, on the final quest of Vaniketh, he gave me a scroll of bane of undead to raise the dummer corpse, I used that but there is no effect, have I done anything wrong?

I think I might know what happened here, because I did the same thing. There is a dead dunmer on the altar whose level is too high. You need to use it on a different dunmer body, which is on the ground.

That's the mistake I made anyways

1 hour ago, FredOof said:

Hello, on the final quest of Vaniketh, he gave me a scroll of bane of undead to raise the dummer corpse, I used that but there is no effect, have I done anything wrong?

The scroll is coded to only work on the Dunmer woman who is lying on or near one of the bedrolls. If anything goes wrong you can get as many additional scrolls as you need from Vanikseth.

Edit: Also I'm not sure you're using the right thing if it's named bane of undead. That sounds like an offensive spell scroll.

Edited by ruddycray
On 3/4/2022 at 6:07 AM, ruddycray said:

The scroll is coded to only work on the Dunmer woman who is lying on or near one of the bedrolls. If anything goes wrong you can get as many additional scrolls as you need from Vanikseth.

Edit: Also I'm not sure you're using the right thing if it's named bane of undead. That sounds like an offensive spell scroll.

I made sure that I used it on the dead dummer on the ground, and I double checked that the scroll he gives me is indeed the scroll of bane of undead, which according to its description burns the surround undead...

2 hours ago, FredOof said:

I made sure that I used it on the dead dummer on the ground, and I double checked that the scroll he gives me is indeed the scroll of bane of undead, which according to its description burns the surround undead...

The scroll he gives you should be named Reanimate for Soul Transfer or something like that.

I dont know if anyone had this problem, but i cant find anything so im gonna ask here.

I have a problem where i asked Fasta in the Dibella Garden close to Solitude about training, she then stood in the party hall or whatever its called and waited for me, but whenever i talked to her the game woild get stuck disabling controls for me and waiting forever for something to happen.

At that point i decided that theres no use and left her there, but now that I reached the goal of 1000gold earnings ive started to do special tasks. I did the nude party no-problem, but now im stuck at the theathretical play. I did the quest but now i have to talk to Fasta to finish it... and here im back at getting stuck without any control over my character and waiting for something. No matter how long i wait nothing happens...

Should i just give up? Is the only way to start a new save?

8 hours ago, KinkyMoose said:

I dont know if anyone had this problem, but i cant find anything so im gonna ask here.

I have a problem where i asked Fasta in the Dibella Garden close to Solitude about training, she then stood in the party hall or whatever its called and waited for me, but whenever i talked to her the game woild get stuck disabling controls for me and waiting forever for something to happen.

At that point i decided that theres no use and left her there, but now that I reached the goal of 1000gold earnings ive started to do special tasks. I did the nude party no-problem, but now im stuck at the theathretical play. I did the quest but now i have to talk to Fasta to finish it... and here im back at getting stuck without any control over my character and waiting for something. No matter how long i wait nothing happens...

Should i just give up? Is the only way to start a new save?

Could you download More Informative Console and check something for me? I'd like to know what package she's running when you get stuck. There's a display in the mod that says "Current Package" when you click on an NPC. You may have to hold the Shift key and mouse over the arrow at the bottom of the window to scroll down to it.

I have had one other person report this issue, but I have not been able to reproduce it. My guess is it's another mod interfering, but it's also possibly another quest in this mod.

You may be able to get past it by running ALL of the following console commands:

setstage tapqdgmagictraining 101
setstage tapqdgmagictraining 105
setstage tapqdgmagictraining 120
setstage tapqdgmagictraining 65535

That should force the quest to stop. I have some ideas for improvements to help avoid this happening, but that won't be until the next release at the earliest.

14 hours ago, Eileen1968 said:

Anybody had the problem were Vaniketh doesn't start walking to Saartal after accepting the job at the Frozen Hearth. Quest Necrophylic Necromency says Follow Vaniketh. Stage 30 of TAPQWinterholdextra quest was completed.

Any ideas?

There was a fix applied in 0.10 that should have prevented this, but if it's still happening for you then it is most likely a mod conflict.

It would help if you could also use More Informative Console to tell me what Vanikseth's Current Package is.

Edited by ruddycray
I said 0.11 but meant 0.10
16 hours ago, ruddycray said:

There was a fix applied in 0.10 that should have prevented this, but if it's still happening for you then it is most likely a mod conflict.

It would help if you could also use More Informative Console to tell me what Vanikseth's Current Package is.

Current package is 93332712 [4]

Quest stages:

00: 1

10: 1

20: 1

21: 1

25: 1

26: 0

30: 1

31: 0

35: 0

all 0 from here

It could be my load order. I moved TAP to the bottom of my load order no conflicts in MO2 left pane.

Thanks for helping! Love this mod!

7 hours ago, Eileen1968 said:

Current package is 93332712 [4]

Quest stages:

00: 1

10: 1

20: 1

21: 1

25: 1

26: 0

30: 1

31: 0

35: 0

all 0 from here

It could be my load order. I moved TAP to the bottom of my load order no conflicts in MO2 left pane.

Thanks for helping! Love this mod!

Do you know what mod is 93 in your load order? There is no AI package with ID xx332712 in TAP, so it's looking likely that it's another mod overriding Vanikseth's AI package.

Also, just to be sure, are you using version 0.10 of TAP?

2 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Do you know what mod is 93 in your load order? There is no AI package with ID xx332712 in TAP, so it's looking likely that it's another mod overriding Vanikseth's AI package.

Also, just to be sure, are you using version 0.10 of TAP?

I think 93 is Immersive College of Winterhold and yes I'm running version 0.10. But I updated from 0.90 when I encountered this issues and restarted this particular quest.