[AAF] Tattoo After Rape (1/18/2020)

On 1/16/2022 at 11:33 PM, vaultbait said:

I have no idea if it will help, but in the MCM for this there is a toggle option at the very top of the page. Try disabling it, saving, restoring that save, and then enabling it again.

Okay, i fucking figured it out and the problem was really dumb. Here what happened:

I had mod "Futanari FEV" installed. The thing is that it reverses your sex in AAF menu from F to M and that fucks up scripts for this mode which thinks "Wait a minute, THAT'S A GUY! And i don't have tats for a guy, screw you" Which turned me away was that even if you "cure" you big schlong illnes you don't reverse your sex instantly so when i tried applying tats after the cure it didn't work. So here it is i hope someone with same problem will find this usefull. Also! If anyone could add mod "Futanari FEV" to incompatible mods that would really help i think. 

• 4 weeks later...

I had found a script mod by someone that expanded this to apply tats to followers/npcs... the problem is I had to reinstall and now cant for the life of me find it again.  Spent a few hours already going through search and the d/l section.  Anyone point me to it if they know where it is at off the top of their head?

Thanks ^^ 

I've gone through and edited many of the textures and tweaked the XML's for anyone playing a MALE character. In doing so however, many of them will no longer function correctly for Females, so its one or the other.  There are probably many oddities or mistakes, but for the most part it works just fine for what I need. So I thought I would share it here for anyone else.

(just edits of files from both Captive Tattoos and Tats After Rape, and belong to the respective authors. No original files from me)

[you WILL NEED BOTH MODS installed beforehand, as this will just overwrite various files, and doesn't include any ESP files. scripts, etc.)

This only affects Overlays not facial tattoos. I did not modify those at all.

MoreMaleTats.7z

Edited by thegreatsims
Clarification
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 2:23 PM, Fisiu1 said:

Should this be before or after the tatoo mod? Some xmls are conflicting I guess this one should be after and overrite the ones in the tatoo mod?

No, overwrite this mod's files with Captive Tattoos, if you selected its option to update the faction tattoo lists. The reason it's done that way is as a convenience, so TAR doesn't need to be updated every time there's a new CT release with more tattoos.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Dmetal2001 said:

really wanting a patch that ignores Futanari FEV so tattoos apply

In DATA/AAF you will find three XML files

tattoo_after_rape_gunners
tattoo_after_rape_raiders
tattoo_after_rape_overlays

On those three, modify these lines

isFemale="true"/>
For this
isFemale="false"/>

That's it.

The same if you use Cum Overlays Scripted edition. You go into your XML file and change that condition.

18 hours ago, yammas said:

if i make list of tattoo larger, can it reduce dup tattoo ??

Yes, when you install Captive Tattoos there's a FOMOD option to patch the tattoo list from Tattoo After Rape. Did you enable that, and make sure the files from CT overwrite the ones from TAR?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

I want a mod to put spanking and whipping marks on the PC. Does tatoo after rape do the trick? 

It could, with sufficient edits to its Data\AAF\tattoo_after_rape_overlaysdata.xml configuration file. For the whip mark and bruise overlays, Captive Tattoos has what you're looking for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 12:47 AM, thegreatsims said:

I've gone through and edited many of the textures and tweaked the XML's for anyone playing a MALE character. In doing so however, many of them will no longer function correctly for Females, so its one or the other.  There are probably many oddities or mistakes, but for the most part it works just fine for what I need. So I thought I would share it here for anyone else.

(just edits of files from both Captive Tattoos and Tats After Rape, and belong to the respective authors. No original files from me)

[you WILL NEED BOTH MODS installed beforehand, as this will just overwrite various files, and doesn't include any ESP files. scripts, etc.)

This only affects Overlays not facial tattoos. I did not modify those at all.

MoreMaleTats.7z 94.82 MB · 12 downloads

I have gone through and replaced the male tattoo textures with some more colorful alternatives. Turn off faction specific tattoos if you don't want overlap; these were arranged to not overlap with each other, but will overlap with faction tats.    

Just unzip and overwrite the original files.  This will mostly change just male tattoos. Female tattoos will remain unchanged and functional. 

You WILL NEED both  Captive Tattoos and Tats After Rape mods.   

whole boddy.jpg

TAR GayAF.zip

• 3 weeks later...

i have problem that this mode doesn t work on my game
captive tattoos works on my game
when after active this mode and use debug it says rapist left tattoo on your body
but my body seems clear
is that problem happens because of too much tattoo texture? or just not working?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kiserax said:

No way to just stop the overwrite of the tattoo?

Neither LooksMenu nor TAR have sufficient metadata to know where on the character an overlay will appear, so in short no, not without curating a custom set of tattoos which don't overlap and then limiting the list to just those.

And even then, if other mods also put overlays on characters, they can still end up overlapping these.

So I had like a idea for this mod or maybe have it be like a off shot of this mod but no modding skills to to make it happen.

Where rather than tattoos that had to be removed by a npc, they would be just markings that can be washed off with like a bathing mod like Wash out that Cum works, With the idea being rather than tattoos they just used paint or what ever they had to put the marking on you, And maybe the markings would fade over time and you could have the whip marking and spankings as well that can fade over time or perhaps healed by a doctor npc or maybe even a stimpak.

But since the idea is just paint or whatever is being used the more clean looking tattoos would be removed form the list so just the ones that look like that can be down with a some paint and your hands or maybe a brush is left.

Whelp that was my idea I don't have the skills to make it happen but if you like the idea and do have the skills to make it happen feel free to.

10 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

So I had like a idea for this mod or maybe have it be like a off shot of this mod but no modding skills to to make it happen.

Where rather than tattoos that had to be removed by a npc, they would be just markings that can be washed off with like a bathing mod like Wash out that Cum works, With the idea being rather than tattoos they just used paint or what ever they had to put the marking on you, And maybe the markings would fade over time and you could have the whip marking and spankings as well that can fade over time or perhaps healed by a doctor npc or maybe even a stimpak.

But since the idea is just paint or whatever is being used the more clean looking tattoos would be removed form the list so just the ones that look like that can be down with a some paint and your hands or maybe a brush is left.

Whelp that was my idea I don't have the skills to make it happen but if you like the idea and do have the skills to make it happen feel free to.

There's nothing stopping you from just treating them that way, it's what I do... after a bath, I look in my makeup mirror (the one from Hardship, but really just load the LooksMenu interface in whatever way is convenient) and delete the overlays I don't want to stick around. Also I disable the tattoo removal guy because his forced greeting every time I walk past in the Dugout Inn gets really disruptive (same for the collar hacker from Harassment, and to a lesser extent Dr. Neura from Sex Attributes and Kimy the vendor from Devious Devices  though I don't go in and out of the Memory Den nearly as much).

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There's nothing stopping you from just treating them that way, it's what I do... after a bath, I look in my makeup mirror (the one from Hardship, but really just load the LooksMenu interface in whatever way is convenient) and delete the overlays I don't want to stick around. Also I disable the tattoo removal guy because his forced greeting every time I walk past in the Dugout Inn gets really disruptive (same for the collar hacker from Harassment, and to a lesser extent Dr. Neura from Sex Attributes and Kimy the vendor from Devious Devices  though I don't go in and out of the Memory Den nearly as much).

That's a sensible way to do things, thank you for the idea.