[AAF] Tattoo After Rape (1/18/2020)

1 hour ago, kiesu said:

Wow! Unexpected and much appreciated! Thank you very much.

Tested this a bit and tats get added nicely.

The tattoo removal system seems to be broken though. Neither the debug menu removal option nor tattoo removal dude in dognut inn seem to be able to remove the tats currently (they'll gladly take your money, though :P). Removing them trough looks menu still works just fine, just a bit time consuming if you got ink everywhere.

Sometimes one time buy won't remove all of them.  Takes more than one time.  I just use looksmenu to get rid of them all.

John

On 7/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, JBpy said:

@dilcue

@kiesu

It's done. Thanks to Twisted for the mod and also @xtremeGoose for the script: I've loaded over 500 IDs in 5 seconds lol, otherwise this would have cost me a couple of weeks.

But! It seems that the mod tries to put female tattoos and male tattoos on the male protagonist, because the message "your rapist has put a tattoo on you!" appears, with nothing appearing, or few male tattoos appearing. So my solution was to create the XMLs exclusively with the male tattoo IDs.

So this version works for men, but it doesn't work for women. The two versions cannot be used together.

TatsAfterRape 1.1.1 for MALES.7z 14.07 kB · 3 downloads

Awesome, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BIGMANKILLER said:

Hey, i love the mod, but i have 2 issues, the first is that the mod doesn´t apply face tattoos, the second is that a lot of tattoos repeat or overlay, could you do something? Thank you, the mod IS awesome

This mod depends on Looksmenu to apply tattoos.  Looksmenu, as I understand it, lacks an API that would allow application of face tattoos.  So there's really no way for the author to fix unless Looksmenu updates.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, spicydoritos said:

This mod depends on Looksmenu to apply tattoos.  Looksmenu, as I understand it, lacks an API that would allow application of face tattoos.  So there's really no way for the author to fix unless Looksmenu updates.

I didn´t knew, i´m quite new at mods, thans for answering

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2020 at 12:47 PM, Tixotus said:

Tell me what is my problem? Tattoos appear during the animation, but as soon as it ends, they disappear.

It looks like this will be fixed in an upcoming AAF release, which will start copying overlays to the "ghost" used in animations. See the entry for 150: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/Main/CHANGELOG.md#!changelog

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It looks like this will be fixed in an upcoming AAF release, which will start copying overlays to the "ghost" used in animations. See the entry for 150: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/Main/CHANGELOG.md#!changelog

Thanks! I was having this same issue. Sad to see my collection of tats disappear :'( (I'll try to add them back manually but not sure if i can remember them all haha)

13 hours ago, Thingolf said:

I have installed this mod (and tatoos after rape), but no tats appear in game at all. When i go into the SLM 14 menu, there are no tatoo overlay options at all...

What am I doing wrong?

Do you have the latest version of Fallout 4?

The option in SLM is called "Body". Then "Overlays".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, interstate27 said:

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I have Captive Tattoos installed, and Tattoos After Rape, but I can't get any tattoos to appear. The Debug add tattoo does not work either. I've tried installing the 2 mods in various order, since Captive Tattoos affects Tattoos After Rape, but nothing seems to work. Are there any issues that have come up before? I'm not sure what to do.

I can think of a couple of problems.

SlaveTattoos.esp plugin is not active.

You have a body that is not CBBE, FG (female), or BodyTalk (male).

To check if SlaveTattos.esp is installed correctly, try to apply a tattoo manually by typing "SLM 14" on the console and select "Body" and finally "Overlays" to see the list of tattoos.

• 4 weeks later...

Possible Feature 1... No Duplicate Tattoo's Checker.

What it possible could do... When a person get's a possible Tattoo, check to see if there is already one with the same name, before applying it. If there is, then select another Random Tattoo...

This could also be themed, so different characters give different Tattoo types.

Eg...

Raiders = Writing

Gunners = Logo's

Monsters = Scars and Scratches

Brotherhood of Steel = Artwork

Reason... My character has lots of the same Tattoo on her, some of them on the same spot, multiple times.

I don't know if your mod controls which Tattoo get's applied or not...

==============================

Possible Feature 2... Only Cuts, Bruises, Bite Marks, etc... option. For Tattoo's that only are damage, and fade in a few days.

==============================

Edited by Krazyone
  • 2 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 6:58 AM, spicydoritos said:

Ah this answered my question as I browsed around, thank you very much for explaining that. 

Otherwise the face tattoos' show up fine in looksmenu to be manually applied. 

I assumed I was missing something.  Now I know

Much appreciated +1 Thumbs Up !

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify it is a feature or a kind of issue. I just installed theses and those AAF mods and started to play, I released some captives (from commonwealth captives) and had a sex with one of them. I thought that it is not such a rape and also I assure it because I requested to have a sex with him and he agreed. But after the enjoy I got a butt plug and 'sex addicted' tattoo. I'm so confused.

Edited by yths21
2 hours ago, yths21 said:

Just to clarify it is a feature or a kind of issue. I just installed theses and those AAF mods and started to play, I released some captives (from commonwealth captives) and had a sex with one of them. I thought that it is not such a rape and also I assure it because I requested to have a sex with him and he agreed. But after the enjoy I got a butt plug and 'sex addicted' tattoo. I'm so confused.

This mod doesn't add "butt plugs" or other DD/PotC items to your character, so odds are it was done by another mod you're using.

It's also possible that sex requested through CC chose an aggressive-tagged animation, which could prompt this mod to apply a tattoo, but my guess is there's some other mod in the mix as that doesn't explain your plug.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This mod doesn't add "butt plugs" or other DD/PotC items to your character, so odds are it was done by another mod you're using.

It's also possible that sex requested through CC chose an aggressive-tagged animation, which could prompt this mod to apply a tattoo, but my guess is there's some other mod in the mix as that doesn't explain your plug.

Thank you for the reply. I understood and agree with you. Guess I have to dig into the other mods to figure out what really is happening. Maybe CC has a clue. Thanks.

And I think the plug thing is from AAF Violate with PotC. I'm sorry for the confusion.

1 hour ago, yths21 said:

Thank you for the reply. I understood and agree with you. Guess I have to dig into the other mods to figure out what really is happening. Maybe CC has a clue. Thanks.

And I think the plug thing is from AAF Violate with PotC. I'm sorry for the confusion.

This mod (Tattoo After Rape) will add tattoos after some scenes triggered by Violate, so that may be how you ended up with both the tattoo and the butt plug, and you simply assumed it was from an animation triggered from CC instead?

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This mod (Tattoo After Rape) will add tattoos after some scenes triggered by Violate, so that may be how you ended up with both the tattoo and the butt plug, and you simply assumed it was from an animation triggered from CC instead?

But only if Violate is triggered, ie: surrender/defeated and the PotC option is On.
Not sure what mod would add plugs via consensual sex.