[AAF] Tattoo After Rape (1/18/2020)

43 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

But only if Violate is triggered, ie: surrender/defeated and the PotC option is On.
Not sure what mod would add plugs via consensual sex.

Or Devious Devices integration in Violate, depending on which "butt plug" it is.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Or Devious Devices integration in Violate, depending on which "butt plug" it is.

It was baby rattle from PotC.

I've suspected CC but I got nothing suspicious though I'm truly naive in scripting. CC did not exclude aggressive tags when selecting animations but it marked it as consensual anyway.

Completely out of clues for me. Maybe I'd better just avoid having intercourse with strangers :p.

I attach AAF related mods with sex-related scripts in my mod list just in case you're interested. Really not much.

:: Violate, Sex'Em Up, Commonwealth Captives, Sex Attributes, Tattoo After Rape, PotC, DD

Edited by yths21
21 minutes ago, yths21 said:

I've suspected CC but I got nothing suspicious though I'm truly naive in scripting.

CC doesn't have script to equip anything on the player. Violate does, but only after being defeated or surrendering during combat. "Return the favor" sure ain't that kind of combat. LOL

Edited by izzyknows
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, evilhippo said:

Awesome idea and the mod works well but for one issue... have paid the guy in the Dugout Bar to remove them several times but they are still there ?

Is there a console command I could use to remove them?  There are many over written on the toon's back & they look terrible 

Use slm 14 to bring up the LooksMenu interface and then you should be able to remove them from the overlay manager in the body view.

51 minutes ago, evilhippo said:

Is there a console command I could use to remove them?  There are many over written on the toon's back & they look terrible 

You can also use the MCM>Tats after rape menu to remove them. You can hit the Remove tats more than once. Being in 3rd person before entering the MCM menu helps know when they're removed.

1 hour ago, evilhippo said:

Awesome idea and the mod works well but for one issue... have paid the guy in the Dugout Bar to remove them several times but they are still there ?

Are you using JB's patch for this mod? If so, that's probably why. I've noticed that JB added a bunch of his new tattoos in the XML files. But some of them seem to be missing in the array in the .esp file. So the result is that those new tattoos get applied successfully but do not get removed (because removal goes off of the array, not XML).

I just uploaded a small tweak version that adds an MCM option to remove all overlays during tattoo removal. This will ensure that all tattoos are removed successfully. But the side effect will be that other overlays that are not tattoos, e.g. cum overlays, will also get removed. It's the best alternative I can come up with, other than having to update this mod every time JB comes up with new tattoos.

7 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Are you using JB's patch for this mod? If so, that's probably why. I've noticed that JB added a bunch of his new tattoos in the XML files. But some of them seem to be missing in the array in the .esp file. So the result is that those new tattoos get applied successfully but do not get removed (because removal goes off of the array, not XML).

I just uploaded a small tweak version that adds an MCM option to remove all overlays during tattoo removal. This will ensure that all tattoos are removed successfully. But the side effect will be that other overlays that are not tattoos, e.g. cum overlays, will also get removed. It's the best alternative I can come up with, other than having to update this mod every time JB comes up with new tattoos.

Many thx, you are a star ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 10:25 PM, twistedtrebla said:

Does this mod also work for NPCs? Is it possible to make it work for NPCs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just did some testing with the debug function to add tattoos and noticed that none appear on the face only the body. I checked with Looksmenu and facial tats are there and show if I manually add them.

Do they need adding to the xml to allow this mod to apply them?

EDIT:

Looking back I see there's an issue with Looksmenu but as that comment was in Aug 2020 and v1.6.20 was published later, is that still the case?

Edited by Slorm
1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Just did some testing with the debug function to add tattoos and noticed that none appear on the face only the body. I checked with Looksmenu and facial tats are there and show if I manually add them.

Do they need adding to the xml to allow this mod to apply them?

EDIT:

Looking back I see there's an issue with Looksmenu but as that comment was in Aug 2020 and v1.6.20 was published later, is that still the case?

As far as anybody knows, the LooksMenu API is still only able to successfully apply body overlays, not face tints.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason no tattoos are applied eventho it says that one are. It only worked once then after that no rape scenes applied tattoos. Now I assume it is similar to skyrim where it takes up a slot. But in racemenu for skyrim you could actually change how many overlays could be applied. Is there a setting for Looks menu too in some INI somewhere ? Applying the tattoos in looks menu itself to test works fine.

12 hours ago, osculim said:

For some reason no tattoos are applied eventho it says that one are. It only worked once then after that no rape scenes applied tattoos. Now I assume it is similar to skyrim where it takes up a slot. But in racemenu for skyrim you could actually change how many overlays could be applied. Is there a setting for Looks menu too in some INI somewhere ? Applying the tattoos in looks menu itself to test works fine.

I don't think there are overlay "slots" in FO4 LM, or if there are it abstracts them away so you don't notice. I've easily ended up with dozens of accumulated overlays applied just in normal playthrough with this, no problem.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't think there are overlay "slots" in FO4 LM, or if there are it abstracts them away so you don't notice. I've easily ended up with dozens of accumulated overlays applied just in normal playthrough with this, no problem.

Seems with me it will apply one or two then stop. And its pretty random not every time it says its applying one either.

6 hours ago, osculim said:

Seems with me it will apply one or two then stop. And its pretty random not every time it says its applying one either.

It sounds like something has gone wrong in your setup then, I definitely haven't seen that behavior. As to what might cause this to not apply tattoos or stop trying to apply them, about the only think I can think of is that maybe you've got a mismatch between the tattoos this know how to apply and the tattoos you've got installed? Are you using Tattoo After Rape 1.1.2 with Captive Tattoos 3.1? And do you have CT overwriting the XML files from TAR?

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It sounds like something has gone wrong in your setup then, I definitely haven't seen that behavior. As to what might cause this to not apply tattoos or stop trying to apply them, about the only think I can think of is that maybe you've got a mismatch between the tattoos this know how to apply and the tattoos you've got installed? Are you using Tattoo After Rape 1.1.2 with Captive Tattoos 3.1? And do you have CT overwriting the XML files from TAR?

Yes I have the latest version of captive tattoos and then TAR 1.1.2 and CT is overwriting. Should TAR overwrite CT and if needed ill downgrade CT until there is an update if that is causing the problem.

10 hours ago, osculim said:

Yes I have the latest version of captive tattoos and then TAR 1.1.2 and CT is overwriting. Should TAR overwrite CT and if needed ill downgrade CT until there is an update if that is causing the problem.

No, it sounds like you at least have the same CT and TAR versions I'm using, and are overwriting in the same order, so whatever the problem is probably lies elsewhere.

I'm out of ideas, other than maybe checking your Papyrus log for errors related to TAR.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

No, it sounds like you at least have the same CT and TAR versions I'm using, and are overwriting in the same order, so whatever the problem is probably lies elsewhere.

I'm out of ideas, other than maybe checking your Papyrus log for errors related to TAR.

I think its sorted out now. What it was is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay i am completely and uterly lost. The mod just doesn't want to work for me. Pls help me figure out why so. I followed requirements and installed mod in all possible ways, with right and wrong face resolutions, even tried intalling captive tattoos before and after this mod. Nothing seems to work. I have no mods that alter your appearance, i play default race. I tried adding tattoos with debug menu but the result is the same, game just says that tattoo was added, but i can't see it anywhere on body. Any ideas what can be the problem? I attached list of installed mods bellow.

Edit1: So i did some testing. Mod worls perfectly fine on a new game save. At least debug menu works and i asume the rest of functionality is working too. The problem is i can not make the mod do the same on my old save and dumping my game procces for even such a nice mod is not what i want to do. Any suggestions on how i can "refresh" the scripts or something? Cos mod is clearly working but something stops it from doing it's thing on save where the playthrough started without it. All help is welcome, i'm clearly underqualified to make it work myself xD.

изображение_2022-01-16_113008.png

Edited by DeathToHumankind
12 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Mod worls perfectly fine on a new game save. At least debug menu works and i asume the rest of functionality is working too. The problem is i can not make the mod do the same on my old save

I have no idea if it will help, but in the MCM for this there is a toggle option at the very top of the page. Try disabling it, saving, restoring that save, and then enabling it again.