[AAF] Tattoo After Rape (1/18/2020)

This is great, however, is it possible that you can prevent same location tattoos from being chosen more than once? I once noticed there are 3 different tattoos overlapping each other on my character's back, can no longer see what's written or drawn on her, looks messed up.

2 hours ago, NoJoker said:

This is great, however, is it possible that you can prevent same location tattoos from being chosen more than once? I once noticed there are 3 different tattoos overlapping each other on my character's back, can no longer see what's written or drawn on her, looks messed up.

By editing the xml, you can remove the ones that overlap.

But, I look at it like the last rapists was trying to coverup a tat because they don't like the person/faction/SM who drew it. In the end, they don't give a shit what your PC looks like. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Loving the mod, but having small prob.  At beginning char needs to be raped 3-5 times.(as per notice in upper left) before a tattoo is actually applied.  Once my char has 3-4 tattoos no more are applied.  I know skyrim had an ini setting, no idea on fo4.  Any suggestion on where to look, what to change?  

2 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

Loving the mod, but having small prob.  At beginning char needs to be raped 3-5 times.(as per notice in upper left) before a tattoo is actually applied.  Once my char has 3-4 tattoos no more are applied.  I know skyrim had an ini setting, no idea on fo4.  Any suggestion on where to look, what to change?  

There's an MCM menu where you can change the chance of tattoos being applied, and by whom.

21 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

There's an MCM menu where you can change the chance of tattoos being applied, and by whom.

I already set MCM  problem is according to the mod, character received a tattoo. Gives notice in upper left of screen that a tattoo was added by rapist,,,but it doesn't show up on character.

1 hour ago, NIkki1564 said:

I already set MCM  problem is according to the mod, character received a tattoo. Gives notice in upper left of screen that a tattoo was added by rapist,,,but it doesn't show up on character.

oookay!

Does the Decals have anything to do with overlays? (I have no clue.. just throwing shite at the wall LOL)

uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxSkinDecalPerActor=25

Can you manually add the tattoos.. like 10+ or so?

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

oookay!

Does the Decals have anything to do with overlays? (I have no clue.. just throwing shite at the wall LOL)

uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxSkinDecalPerActor=25

Can you manually add the tattoos.. like 10+ or so?

if i knew how/where I could lol  kinda what im asking...anything I should check and where is it. guessing its from an INI file and yes with mod and without I can add tattoo to character. But now that you ask im not sure if it stops applying if I add through the mod.  Using looks menu I can have char look like she fell in an ink bottle. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great mod.

I can see the tats on the follower, and on the player.  Sometimes one may disappear during several rounds of an attack, IE sex several times in a row.  The follower ones are always gone after the end of the AAF animations.  I would guess this is because the follower is the clone of the follower, but even companions installed from a mod, with a unique body have the tats disappear.

It would be cool if the follower ones stayed, but this is a great mod either way.

one follower is keeping the tat's CAIT.  

On 3/4/2020 at 5:51 PM, The Jazz Man said:

great mod, loving it so far. i added a bunch of tats to piper using slm and after a bit they all disappeared. is it possible to have this work automatically for follower also.

cheers

you have to make sure that you use SLM on the real, base piper, and not the piper clone that is following you around, for the changes to stick.  

• 2 months later...

Error Report: In the upload, "Whipped and Branded" which should be a download file name, is included as part of the Mega Uploads file address, and forces an error return from Mega unless the user is smart enough to delete the extra dangly bits at the end of the URL.

Don't mind me, just tryin' to be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Hey @twistedtrebla if I add the IDs of the male tattoos to the .esp like I did before with the other female tattoos + include them to the xml, will it be enough for men to have tattoos too? 

I havent tried, but I would think so. In the XML, I'd think you just have to set the IsFemale attribute in XML to false.

OK this is possibly nothing to do with this mod but my issue seemed to start when I received a tattoo so I am starting here first. I was using Raider Pet and had a few tats already when, after a sex scene, my character was standing waiting to dress and was super imposed with a pure white "shadow" of her body with no head or hands. The redress occurred and the ghost was gone but through experimentation I found if I took off my characters boots it would reappear and move along with my PC in the normal t-pose.  I am going to head to the Dugout Inn and get then tats removed and see what happens  but I thought I would see if anyone else has had this weird bug. 

55 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

OK this is possibly nothing to do with this mod but my issue seemed to start when I received a tattoo so I am starting here first. I was using Raider Pet and had a few tats already when, after a sex scene, my character was standing waiting to dress and was super imposed with a pure white "shadow" of her body with no head or hands. The redress occurred and the ghost was gone but through experimentation I found if I took off my characters boots it would reappear and move along with my PC in the normal t-pose.  I am going to head to the Dugout Inn and get then tats removed and see what happens  but I thought I would see if anyone else has had this weird bug. 

It is a mistake that I had with a tattoo and I corrected it a long time ago. Do you have the latest version? (2.5) If you have the latest version, it would help me to know the list of tattoos that your character has right now (SLM 14, Body, Overlays) because it is probably another tattoo that needs a correction.

The topic was discussed here :

@dilcue

@kiesu

It's done. Thanks to Twisted for the mod and also @xtremeGoose for the script: I've loaded over 500 IDs in 5 seconds lol, otherwise this would have cost me a couple of weeks.

But! It seems that the mod tries to put female tattoos and male tattoos on the male protagonist, because the message "your rapist has put a tattoo on you!" appears, with nothing appearing, or few male tattoos appearing. So my solution was to create the XMLs exclusively with the male tattoo IDs.

So this version works for men, but it doesn't work for women. The two versions cannot be used together.

TatsAfterRape 1.1.1 for MALES.7z

29 minutes ago, JBpy said:

It is a mistake that I had with a tattoo and I corrected it a long time ago. Do you have the latest version? (2.5) If you have the latest version, it would help me to know the list of tattoos that your character has right now (SLM 14, Body, Overlays) because it is probably another tattoo that needs a correction.

The topic was discussed and here :

I do not, I have 2.4. I removed the tattoos in Diamond City and the image was gone. If the change you made was before 2.4 I still have an old save before I removed to look at the tat list. Let me know and I will get the list. Thank you!

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

So this version works for men, but it doesn't work for women. The two versions cannot be used together.

TatsAfterRape 1.1.1 for MALES.7z 14.07 kB · 1 download

Wow! Unexpected and much appreciated! Thank you very much.

Tested this a bit and tats get added nicely.

The tattoo removal system seems to be broken though. Neither the debug menu removal option nor tattoo removal dude in dognut inn seem to be able to remove the tats currently (they'll gladly take your money, though :P). Removing them trough looks menu still works just fine, just a bit time consuming if you got ink everywhere.

2 minutes ago, kiesu said:

Wow! Unexpected and much appreciated! Thank you very much.

Tested this a bit and tats get added nicely.

The tattoo removal system seems to be broken though. Neither the debug menu removal option nor tattoo removal dude in dognut inn seem to be able to remove the tats currently (they'll gladly take your money, though :P). Removing them trough looks menu still works just fine, just a bit time consuming if you got ink everywhere.

In the MCM adjust the cost of the tattoo remover: 2,000 to 0, and you will see that the debug mode no longer wants to charge you. ?