Anyone else not pre-ordering elder scrolls 6

On 1/25/2020 at 8:12 AM, megamantaray said:

You haven't answered any question I asked you, you've kept throwing in nonsense though.

What is your Evolution of Gaming?

Have you ever played Amiga games?  Atari?  Intellivision?  Colecovision?  Tandy?  Nintendo?  IBM?  Commordore?  Apple II?  Spectrum?  In 50 years we went from Pong 8bit to Virtual Worlds with graphics which look even more realistic.  Humans NEVER Evolved it was our Technology that Evolved, in modern times; currently it is the Evolution of Gaming.  A New Renaissance is soon to dawn in the Evolution of Gaming. 

On 1/25/2020 at 6:18 PM, 27X said:

Karliah is at most and this is ignoring ALL of her dialog previous to this, 100, which would mean she was 50 when this kerfuffle started which is essentially 10 in mer years going by the Isles and Gro-Shub, and based on the treatises about her mother and grandmother etc etc she's much closer to 25 when this started which means she had just hit puberty when she joined the guild.

When it comes to age of Karliah and how much time passed, that was the only thing not totally explained.  It was piss poor writing and how much time passed and it was like that in all quests which involves time passed.  Piss poor writing is due to piss poor mathematicians, who cannot do 1st Grade Math.  

56 minutes ago, PussieTepulus said:

Have you ever played Amiga games?  Atari?  Intellivision?  Colecovision?  Tandy?  Nintendo?  IBM?  Commordore?  Apple II?  Spectrum?  In 50 years we went from Pong 8bit to Virtual Worlds with graphics which look even more realistic.  Humans NEVER Evolved it was our Technology that Evolved, in modern times; currently it is the Evolution of Gaming.  A New Renaissance is soon to dawn in the Evolution of Gaming. 

Okay but how does that have anything to do with the conversation or Bethesda?

You said Bethesda exemplified the Evolution of Gaming but if you ask people the fact is their games have been regressing on everything except graphics.

Also what you're on about I THINK is the evolution of technology as a whole, which is always happening, all the time. It's not special, it's especially not unique to gaming.

One could argue that due to the way laws are built to protect consumers gaming as a whole is regressing, just like Bethesda's works, because corporations continue to find ways to prey on people who'll pay for garbage yearly. In other words your Evolution of Gaming, irrelevant as it may be, is actually a bad thing.

What is this "New Renaissance" of gaming? You made another thing up didn't you? You keep making grand statements and never supporting them, it's a bad habit. In fact you've continually and actively ignored every point you couldn't specifically poke at with your delusional rambling, are you ever going to address the things I've asked or try to debate the points I've made?

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and make a few assumptions.

1/You're not well informed about technology because you think a Toughbook is worth $40k, unless you threw that out there for no reason. You genuinely thought a good gaming rig ever cost $5000 especially back in a time where custom built rigs weren't a thing and made the argument a toughbook would be when most of the data I've seen clearly showed prices never going that high except for one instance due to new technology having an overblown pricetag.. Not only that but if your PC's $5000 you got scammed, the specs you showed are something I could replicate with half that, in fact I found a prebuilt rig that's better for less. If I took the time to gather parts I could do a lot better probably.

2/You've been proven wrong and several of your claims relating to TES lore itself have been debunked, the ones that weren't made up entirely that is, which there's a lot of that are complete speculation and never stated in the games. You didn't even realise that what you called "elite factions" were entirely separate entities in Skyrim. Like the Imperial Soldiers, the Blades and the Penitus Oculatus which you somehow conflated into one entity and a hierarchy. The same could be said about the Thieves Guild and your analogy about the Jedi given that only 3 Thieves are only ever given the Jedi qualification by a fickle demon prince.

So what's the point? What was the point even posting here? As far as I can tell your first post directed at me was arguing for the Nightingales but 27X went through a list breaking down every step of how the Thieves Guild is completely awful and inconsistent which you ignored for the most part, claiming to tackle it later. The only reason you replied to me was because of your love for the awful writing, which would be fine if you didn't go on to argue nonsense about the prices of computers because your "Evolution of Gaming" somehow required it but even then your numbers were wrong and your information as a whole was too. I don't get it. The thread is about why people aren't preordering TESVI but you derailed it to justify... something.

10 hours ago, megamantaray said:

Yeah I was going for minimum effort research since this guy isn't even trying to sound accurate when he talks numbers but you're right.

Minimum research, that's me.

I was very impressed by this thread's grasp of the trivial, it's like a court scene from the movie "My cousin Vinnie" about positraction wheels.

So you already know what I read, no need to go into it,

That, Unless something cataclysmic happens, "Starfield" comes first, on a platform that hasn't been released yet.

But I got the very distinct impression that the articles I read were written months ago and lie about when they were written.

I mean, "written 7 days ago" and then writing despairingly that a game won't be released until 2020, doesn't reassure me that

the article is fresh and does not smell musty.

In other articles, games are referred to as intellectual Properties ("IP") and the marketing department needs something to do.

Assuming I *could* pre-order it, and I would wait for the PC version,

it would be way later this year and Only if they included some substantial carrot (a season pass for updates that may or may not exist at some time in the future)

Yet another article says you're all game-starved, and I agree with that.

I want an open-ended visually stunning game I can play on a lower-end RTX2080.

The VR-bit must be that evolution-thingy you all speak of, and I'll avoid them for now.

So would it be inappropriate to ask what starving gamers awaiting the Coming of some new great IP are playing?

Naw, nevermind, It's beyond the scope of this thread

(This entry I'm writing is so long that I lost my train of thought; I'll edit this or delete it soon)

starfield.JPG.e6b98deb25d6a78ab32f08bc6a59ad0f.JPG6/2019

On 1/25/2020 at 8:14 PM, Mez558 said:

Companions quest

This reminds me, the immediate feeling i had after finishing that quest was "that's it?" because really, i was expecting something grander. I mean we're talking about one of the most legendary figures in Skyrim's history and his axe is right there in front of us, you'd think there'd be more to the questline than what we got. The only thing i liked about the Companions questline is Aela to be honest. I didn't feel like there was much of an incentive to become a werewolf either. This is a bigger problem in Skyrim, the special weapons/abilities end up being not so special when i can go craft a Daedric warhammer with insane enchantments that can overpower just about anything in game. The questline just felt rushed and tacked on.

giphy.webp

While we're on it, do you know any good mods that makes Skyrim really difficult past, let's say level 50 or something? Cause at that point i just become too overpowered and the temptation to start a new game starts to increase, i'm looking for something that can help keep the game challenging no matter how high my level goes. Anyone else is also welcome to make suggestions. I don't believe this will derail the thread since Bethesda's shortcomings is the highlight of the thread and suggesting mods to fix that falls under the shortcomings umbrella.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

While we're on it, do you know any good mods that makes Skyrim really difficult past, let's say level 50 or something? Cause at that point i just become too overpowered and the temptation to start a new game starts to increase, i'm looking for something that can help keep the game challenging no matter how high my level goes. Anyone else is also welcome to make suggestions. I don't believe this will derail the thread since Bethesda's shortcomings is the highlight of the thread and suggesting mods to fix that falls under the shortcomings umbrella.

Not really. The level scaling in Skyrim is poor. Early levels are fine then all of a sudden you're the Hero of the Ages(tm) just without the need to consume metal

I've not reached 50 in years now. Got to 42 recently and thought about doing the main quest then started again.

I don't think you will ever get a mod to balance the level scaling but there are some to make life more challenging but they are ways to stem your income more than you level advancement.

SL adventures has options to limit your carry weight (slows down how fast you can make money if you can't carry that extra set of Ebony out with you) as well options to have gold and items stolen from you in some events.

Mortal Weapons and Armour has item degradation as well as size restrictions. All of a sudden that magic robe or armour is going to cost a large amount of gold to get refitted.

But you will still be godlike at 50+ (unless you got there by levelling up Speech, Lockpicking and Restoration) just not as rich.

54 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Not really. The level scaling in Skyrim is poor. Early levels are fine then all of a sudden you're the Hero of the Ages(tm) just without the need to consume metal

I've not reached 50 in years now. Got to 42 recently and thought about doing the main quest then started again.

I don't think you will ever get a mod to balance the level scaling but there are some to make life more challenging but they are ways to stem your income more than you level advancement.

SL adventures has options to limit your carry weight (slows down how fast you can make money if you can't carry that extra set of Ebony out with you) as well options to have gold and items stolen from you in some events.

Mortal Weapons and Armour has item degradation as well as size restrictions. All of a sudden that magic robe or armour is going to cost a large amount of gold to get refitted.

But you will still be godlike at 50+ (unless you got there by levelling up Speech, Lockpicking and Restoration) just not as rich.

I see. Well that's a shame. There are way too many things Bethesda didn't think through before finalizing the game. I feel like one way this could be kinda solved is by making enemies use a lot of crazy powerful spells and enchantments too. That way the incentive to plan ahead and being careful would always be there since the enemy will level with us and with that they'll use crazier and crazier abilities to match us. That could work right?

44 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I see. Well that's a shame. There are way too many things Bethesda didn't think through before finalizing the game. I feel like one way this could be kinda solved is by making enemies use a lot of crazy powerful spells and enchantments too. That way the incentive to plan ahead and being careful would always be there since the enemy will level with us and with that they'll use crazier and crazier abilities to match us. That could work right?

Forgot about this but as you mentioned giving enemies more abilities.

I downloaded this as I had somehow messed up my game and high level draugr were no longer shouting.

Shouting Draugr gives Draugr (Scourge and above) access to a lot more Offensive shouts, makes them more interesting in as much as you don't know what they will hit you with.

With  Eli's Knock their boots off stripping and disarming you or your followers it makes every shout build up a rush to interrupt them or to run and hide.

24 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Forgot about this but as you mentioned giving enemies more abilities.

I downloaded this as I had somehow messed up my game and high level draugr were no longer shouting.

Shouting Draugr gives Draugr (Scourge and above) access to a lot more Offensive shouts, makes them more interesting in as much as you don't know what they will hit you with.

With  Eli's Knock their boots off stripping and disarming you or your followers it makes every shout build up a rush to interrupt them or to run and hide.

Hey thanks man, i like the Shouting Draugr mod in particular.

At this rate i'm almost tempted to learn how to mod just so i can have things the way i want them, but the learning process seems really intimidating lol.

5 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

<snip>

If you want super wacky stupid challenge mode you can look up Colourful Magic.

It has like 30 new bosses and a hundred spells or so, with a ton of new unique weapons and it even has a few enchantment spells, that is, your left hand can cast an enchantment to go on your weapon on the right, basically like Dark Souls. It has a lot of Dark Souls references but it's mostly a boss/magic pack with a few followers.

You'll never feel overpowered cos those bosses kick ass like no other.

There's also several mods that try to unlevel Skyrim but those all end up not doing great, in the long run you'll still become too strong.

24 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

If you want super wacky stupid challenge mode you can look up Colourful Magic.

It has like 30 new bosses and a hundred spells or so, with a ton of new unique weapons and it even has a few enchantment spells, that is, your left hand can cast an enchantment to go on your weapon on the right, basically like Dark Souls. It has a lot of Dark Souls references but it's mostly a boss/magic pack with a few followers.

You'll never feel overpowered cos those bosses kick ass like no other.

There's also several mods that try to unlevel Skyrim but those all end up not doing great, in the long run you'll still become too strong.

Woah for real? That sounds awesome! Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Woah for real? That sounds awesome! Thanks.

Yup, a few neat outfits too and a sexy witch follower. ;o

The mod page has the locations for all the bosses and items if you don't feel like finding them on your own, there's also a few versions that place the mod store in different locations in Skyrim. (I always use the Winterhold version.)

29 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

Yup, a few neat outfits too and a sexy witch follower. ;o

The mod page has the locations for all the bosses and items if you don't feel like finding them on your own, there's also a few versions that place the mod store in different locations in Skyrim. (I always use the Winterhold version.)

Cool! Does it work with Arcanum btw?

5 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

I don't see why it wouldn't, Arcanum and most spell packs are designed to be as compatible as possible.

I think I recall Arcanum mentioning Colourful Magic in its description in fact regarding the visuals.

I saw it mentioned on Arcanum's page too, just wanted to confirm since i thought Arcanum was providing a replacement/alternative to mods like Colorful Magic instead of being compatible with them.

1 hour ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I saw it mentioned on Arcanum's page too, just wanted to confirm since i thought Arcanum was providing a replacement/alternative to mods like Colorful Magic instead of being compatible with them.

Nah, some spells might end up being similar but that's the nature of big content additions, they should play nicely together.

The main draw, in this case at least, for Colourful Magic is the 40 bosses since you wanted a challenge, the 340 spells are icing.

Some of the bosses are in plot-relevant areas too, like a cool priest that shows up in Labyrinthian for example. Or Bahamut hanging around that area too.

Anyway this is really off-topic so I'll bring it back a bit:

Bethesda sucks dick >:[

21 hours ago, megamantaray said:

Okay but how does that have anything to do with the conversation or Bethesda?

You said Bethesda exemplified the Evolution of Gaming but if you ask people the fact is their games have been regressing on everything except graphics.

Also what you're on about I THINK is the evolution of technology as a whole, which is always happening, all the time. It's not special, it's especially not unique to gaming.

One could argue that due to the way laws are built to protect consumers gaming as a whole is regressing, just like Bethesda's works, because corporations continue to find ways to prey on people who'll pay for garbage yearly. In other words your Evolution of Gaming, irrelevant as it may be, is actually a bad thing.

What is this "New Renaissance" of gaming? You made another thing up didn't you? You keep making grand statements and never supporting them, it's a bad habit. In fact you've continually and actively ignored every point you couldn't specifically poke at with your delusional rambling, are you ever going to address the things I've asked or try to debate the points I've made?

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and make a few assumptions.

1/You're not well informed about technology because you think a Toughbook is worth $40k, unless you threw that out there for no reason. You genuinely thought a good gaming rig ever cost $5000 especially back in a time where custom built rigs weren't a thing and made the argument a toughbook would be when most of the data I've seen clearly showed prices never going that high except for one instance due to new technology having an overblown pricetag.. Not only that but if your PC's $5000 you got scammed, the specs you showed are something I could replicate with half that, in fact I found a prebuilt rig that's better for less. If I took the time to gather parts I could do a lot better probably.

2/You've been proven wrong and several of your claims relating to TES lore itself have been debunked, the ones that weren't made up entirely that is, which there's a lot of that are complete speculation and never stated in the games. You didn't even realise that what you called "elite factions" were entirely separate entities in Skyrim. Like the Imperial Soldiers, the Blades and the Penitus Oculatus which you somehow conflated into one entity and a hierarchy. The same could be said about the Thieves Guild and your analogy about the Jedi given that only 3 Thieves are only ever given the Jedi qualification by a fickle demon prince.

So what's the point? What was the point even posting here? As far as I can tell your first post directed at me was arguing for the Nightingales but 27X went through a list breaking down every step of how the Thieves Guild is completely awful and inconsistent which you ignored for the most part, claiming to tackle it later. The only reason you replied to me was because of your love for the awful writing, which would be fine if you didn't go on to argue nonsense about the prices of computers because your "Evolution of Gaming" somehow required it but even then your numbers were wrong and your information as a whole was too. I don't get it. The thread is about why people aren't preordering TESVI but you derailed it to justify... something.

Name me other games which wet through DOS-Windows 10?  Besides Sims Series, a series started in 1989 with Sim City and The Sims.  That is EVOLUTION!  What better way to call it as The Evolution of Gaming.    

Star Wars games do not count, they were stand alone;  same with Star Trek games.

When technology becomes superior, we do not evolve with the Evolution of Gaming.  When we had 8bit gaming systems with horrendous and god-awful graphics we had better storylines and needed to people who could write stories to become addicted.  Skyrim is a perfect example, people do not see the positives and only the negatives.  It will take me awhile to do a YouTube Video on why people get frustrated with Thieves Guild, a whole problem is NOT the same Thieves Guild from Elder Scrolls I-IV.  If you have not played Elder Scrolls 1 and 2 it will be hard to explain.  https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/daggerfall  Games prior to Windows XP had better storylines and had to have better plots, due to mediocre graphics.  Today we have better graphics and people have a short attention span which lasts for 2 minutes, it is because of the Evolution of Gaming.  With better graphics, exploration of a virtual world is more fun than paying attention to specific details and plots.  I just listen for key points, just tell me what to do so I can explore and kill some more.  Only time I have a long attention span is when doing Emergency Response and Emergency Management courses.  I have over 500 college credits in Emergency Response and Emergency Management courses.  Do not get burnt out and pay close attention to the plots and scripts of games, you pay close attention you will get burnt out.

I bought a Panasonic Toughbook custom from Panasonic for $40,000 which had custom top of line components.  Still could not play Star Wars Galaxies when it came out in Beta.  Was destroyed 9 years later in Gulf of Mexico in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.  I had one of the very first Toughbooks made.  They were custom when they first came out and not pre-built.

When I play MMOs the last thing I want to hear is, "I want to hear the whole conversation".... SPACE BAR! 

47 minutes ago, PussieTepulus said:

Name me other games which wet through DOS-Windows 10?  Besides Sims Series, a series started in 1989 with Sim City and The Sims.  That is EVOLUTION!  What better way to call it as The Evolution of Gaming.    

Star Wars games do not count, they were stand alone;  same with Star Trek games.

When technology becomes superior, we do not evolve with the Evolution of Gaming.  When we had 8bit gaming systems with horrendous and god-awful graphics we had better storylines and needed to people who could write stories to become addicted.  Skyrim is a perfect example, people do not see the positives and only the negatives.  It will take me awhile to do a YouTube Video on why people get frustrated with Thieves Guild, a whole problem is NOT the same Thieves Guild from Elder Scrolls I-IV.  If you have not played Elder Scrolls 1 and 2 it will be hard to explain.  https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/daggerfall  Games prior to Windows XP had better storylines and had to have better plots, due to mediocre graphics.  Today we have better graphics and people have a short attention span which lasts for 2 minutes, it is because of the Evolution of Gaming.  With better graphics, exploration of a virtual world is more fun than paying attention to specific details and plots.  I just listen for key points, just tell me what to do so I can explore and kill some more.  Only time I have a long attention span is when doing Emergency Response and Emergency Management courses.  I have over 500 college credits in Emergency Response and Emergency Management courses.  Do not get burnt out and pay close attention to the plots and scripts of games, you pay close attention you will get burnt out.

I bought a Panasonic Toughbook custom from Panasonic for $40,000 which had custom top of line components.  Still could not play Star Wars Galaxies when it came out in Beta.  Was destroyed 9 years later in Gulf of Mexico in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.  I had one of the very first Toughbooks made.  They were custom when they first came out and not pre-built.

When I play MMOs the last thing I want to hear is I want to hear the whole conversation.  SPACE BAR! 

Your first point even though it remains irrelevant: https://www.thegamer.com/longest-running-video-game-franchises-ever/

I'm still not sure why it matters that gaming evolved at all, all technology evolved in the last 30 years, naturally entertainment would as well.

Despite that, Bethesda's games as a whole have declined so your argument that they're the perfect example of evolution is still fucking wrong.

Games didn't have better stories BECAUSE of bad graphics, games now have really good stories with good graphics, or stylised graphics, you're just saying things again without anything to back it up. What was the plot like in Pac-man? What was the plot in Daggerfall or Morrowind? What was the plot in Doom? I can bring up hundreds of games with shitty plotlines only explained in their manuals but you'll ignore anything I say and move right along to continue this nonsense. I don't know what kind of damage you have but it's a lot of it, you're making so many assumptions to support a non-argument it's astounding and it's causing me physical pain to read through. Prove to me that games now have worse storylines than a game made for Windows XP or DOS. Give me specific examples because I can bring up the Witcher which looks great and has a great plot, I can bring up Last of Us, Firewatch, Soma, Horizon Zero Dawn, and a lot of other games that are recent with good plots and great graphics. None of this attention span bullshit. Meanwhile in the "golden era" of plot you had what? Daggerfall? Great. What else in that time had ANY plot? Back up your goddamn statements. Stop assuming things and making assertions based on your own inane rambling, it's so annoying. I don't care about your future video that will debunk all statements here, if you have a video then you have a script. PASTE it here. I'm going to ignore the rest of that second paragraph too because your college credits don't matter or what you think the average attention span is.

When you bought a toughbook you got scammed, just like when you bought a $5000 gaming PC because the specs on your PC are absolutely not worth $5000. Toughbooks are not gaming machines, they're built for specific functions. They're for durability in a workplace that requires it, not for gaming so again.. you don't even do surface-level research when you ramble and again I showed you the only pre-built PC out there I could find that costs that much, and it was nearly $50k because it was overkill to begin with.

1 hour ago, megamantaray said:

Your first point even though it remains irrelevant: https://www.thegamer.com/longest-running-video-game-franchises-ever/

I'm still not sure why it matters that gaming evolved at all, all technology evolved in the last 30 years, naturally entertainment would as well.

Despite that, Bethesda's games as a whole have declined so your argument that they're the perfect example of evolution is still fucking wrong.

Games didn't have better stories BECAUSE of bad graphics, games now have really good stories with good graphics, or stylised graphics, you're just saying things again without anything to back it up. What was the plot like in Pac-man? What was the plot in Daggerfall or Morrowind? What was the plot in Doom? I can bring up hundreds of games with shitty plotlines only explained in their manuals but you'll ignore anything I say and move right along to continue this nonsense. I don't know what kind of damage you have but it's a lot of it, you're making so many assumptions to support a non-argument it's astounding and it's causing me physical pain to read through. Prove to me that games now have worse storylines than a game made for Windows XP or DOS. Give me specific examples because I can bring up the Witcher which looks great and has a great plot, I can bring up Last of Us, Firewatch, Soma, Horizon Zero Dawn, and a lot of other games that are recent with good plots and great graphics. None of this attention span bullshit. Meanwhile in the "golden era" of plot you had what? Daggerfall? Great. What else in that time had ANY plot? Back up your goddamn statements. Stop assuming things and making assertions based on your own inane rambling, it's so annoying. I don't care about your future video that will debunk all statements here, if you have a video then you have a script. PASTE it here. I'm going to ignore the rest of that second paragraph too because your college credits don't matter or what you think the average attention span is.

When you bought a toughbook you got scammed, just like when you bought a $5000 gaming PC because the specs on your PC are absolutely not worth $5000. Toughbooks are not gaming machines, they're built for specific functions. They're for durability in a workplace that requires it, not for gaming so again.. you don't even do surface-level research when you ramble and again I showed you the only pre-built PC out there I could find that costs that much, and it was nearly $50k because it was overkill to begin with.

Panasonic Tooughbooks did not use OEM products.  Remember 90's $1 per MhZ; same with Watts, $1 per Watt.  That is with OEM products.  When it came to $40,000 Toughbooks XEON processor, memory, graphic card, sound card, and rewritable CD was the most expensive part they used non-OEM.  When 2004 came with Worlds of Warcraft that is when computers dropped in price and people became sensitive and needed their safe space.  My sound cards alone you can get a cheap $100 which sounds like ?or a $1000 sound card.  You can have a cheap $100 video card which cannot play any current video games or a $3000 video card.  You can have a 32MB RAM or 256MB RAM can either have it on a cheap board which can have 2 256 MB or the most expensive board and have 8 256 MB with 2 XEON 1 GhZ Processors.  Today you can now have over 48GB of RAM.  When it comes to XEON Processors they will always cost an Arm and a Leg.  https://www.a1securitycameras.com/panasonic-nvr-stg-720tb-4u90-720tb-pre-loaded-network-video-recorder.html?gclid=CjwKCAiA1L_xBRA2EiwAgcLKA02Nes3mbeLlgu_bwz3DZkx1s7msXKvhJR8KWoOGsBlzVNkkhWL3oxoCMroQAvD_BwE and cost as much as a RV.  

1 hour ago, PussieTepulus said:

Panasonic Tooughbooks did not use OEM products.  Remember 90's $1 per MhZ; same with Watts, $1 per Watt.  That is with OEM products.  When it came to $40,000 Toughbooks XEON processor, memory, graphic card, sound card, and rewritable CD was the most expensive part they used non-OEM.  When 2004 came with Worlds of Warcraft that is when computers dropped in price and people became sensitive and needed their safe space.  My sound cards alone you can get a cheap $100 which sounds like ?or a $1000 sound card.  You can have a cheap $100 video card which cannot play any current video games or a $3000 video card.  You can have a 32MB RAM or 256MB RAM can either have it on a cheap board which can have 2 256 MB or the most expensive board and have 8 256 MB with 2 XEON 1 GhZ Processors.  Today you can now have over 48GB of RAM.  When it comes to XEON Processors they will always cost an Arm and a Leg.  https://www.a1securitycameras.com/panasonic-nvr-stg-720tb-4u90-720tb-pre-loaded-network-video-recorder.html?gclid=CjwKCAiA1L_xBRA2EiwAgcLKA02Nes3mbeLlgu_bwz3DZkx1s7msXKvhJR8KWoOGsBlzVNkkhWL3oxoCMroQAvD_BwE and cost as much as a RV.  

So what you're saying is you actively seek out to buy extremely expensive overkill shit for no reason and then try to make an argument that you HAVE to pay that much or you're not getting top of the line. You realise that even then the one of the strongest GPUs right now is nowhere near $3000 right? An RTX 2080 Ti is at most $2000 from what I can see.

Hey did you know the GTX 1050 2GB, a super cheap $100 GPU can play Monster Hunter World pretty good? That's a current game, hell it got a giant expansion recently.

Here's a video of someone doing some benchmark testing. Holy crap, so cheap and so bad, bro.

You don't know anything about anything is what I'm getting here, and you keep doing this and trying to Google quick and easy points to poke at but you've got nothing. Find me your $40k toughbook, boi. I don't care that Katrina took it, if it exists and you owned it you can find it again or list the parts you built it from if it was custom made.

Also that link isn't a toughbook, XEON makes products for non-consumer super specific and massive workstations, buildings and servers that need that kind of power and can afford it because it's made for large businesses, and that link specifically is for a high-end recorder it's not for gaming, it's barely a computer, so it's again irrelevant how much it costs.

I want you to do these things:

A/ Debunk every statement made about TES lore by the people here, and prove why the Thieves Guild is so good. No video required, show us your script since you're working on a video.

B/ Show me that toughbook you bought for $40,000 that I can't find because there's no way in heaven or hell you genuinely paid that much for a work laptop unless you let yourself get scammed.

C/ Stop bringing in random nonsense to bloat out your posts. Quit randomly talking about shit that isn't related to the conversation I don't care about your credits or what you think of safe-spaces or attention spans.