I will defer to another on this. 

He was flawed and no immortal paragon of virtue but did a good deed or three in his day and said, “It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

In short; never read the comments.

Edited by Doctor Steam
20 hours ago, Doctor Steam said:

I will defer to another on this. 

He was flawed and no immortal paragon of virtue but did a good deed or three in his day and said, “It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

In short; never read the comments.

Not sure why Ivy is still an active discussion.  This is a thing of the past.

3 hours ago, goosetrip said:

Not sure why Ivy is still an active discussion.  This is a thing of the past.

uh, you do realize that there is a new version of Ivy, fully voiced with more quests coming, do you not.

Given your comment, I'm going to guess that you've been living under a rock and not paying attention.

4 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

uh, you do realize that there is a new version of Ivy, fully voiced with more quests coming, do you not.

Given your comment, I'm going to guess that you've been living under a rock and not paying attention.

Lol. ^This. :D

FULLY under development. And coming hopefully by the end of the year, if private/business time allows it.

Development Update

Some huge internal milestones were hit. Nothing I can really share that will make sense. But good stuff. Let's just say that I went from 'open heart surgery mode' into 'Looks good let's close it up mode' after which comes a whole lot of stuff afterwards until you're back on your feet. But the icky difficult parts are done. Now I'm running through the quests to tweak logic, dialogue and outcomes.

ScreenShot2881.png.0997b6f8dad124a52ea1b0514da356f9.png

Some development screenshots:

Ivy's new home away from Sanctuary

ScreenShot2872.png.df9a75f32b7a615869100de0f9250897.png

Tweaks and fixes were made to existing affinity quests.

Little Debby is now fully voiced by FlowerPuffin (Stella from Depravity, who is coincidentally Ivy's half sister)

ScreenShot2863.png.866d1a184dc3292548daa2cb69952082.png

You will gain new insights into Ivy's psyche and all the mysteries surrounding her creation in the final affinity quest called 'Stein's Construct'

This map will feature heavy emphasis on avoiding the light.

ScreenShot2660.png.8581d28c1e7169f0fedbb98d65a33867.png

ScreenShot2642.png.085674313bd3c8402e01cc2fde06fbc0.png

ScreenShot2638.png.16c967d108d712228aec2a870539014f.png

ScreenShot2625.png.667a629353916c07aeff42b9ca241a59.png

On 10/27/2021 at 10:57 PM, Reginald_001 said:

Development Update

Some huge internal milestones were hit. Nothing I can really share that will make sense. But good stuff. Let's just say that I went from 'open heart surgery mode' into 'Looks good let's close it up mode' after which comes a whole lot of stuff afterwards until you're back on your feet. But the icky difficult parts are done. Now I'm running through the quests to tweak logic, dialogue and outcomes.

ScreenShot2881.png.0997b6f8dad124a52ea1b0514da356f9.png

with this work with nuka world reborn. hope more radio music.. since hearing the female screaming in radio too long kinda... 

Edited by Noque

Playing with the Ivy mod installed for the first time. The amount of Stimpacks you go through is quite substantial. I was wondering if you could incorporate a more "Lovers Lab" approach to reviving Ivy. An "oral injection" would be one option. Although you'd have to be quite the stud to keep up with her requirements, lol.

Tested all 5 possible ending in an open stream on Discord today. There were a few minor glitches and that's great news. Stay tuned on Discord for more open streams the coming weeks as quest logic, dialogue and scripts are tweaked and tested.

Of course, these streams are filled with spoilers.

ScreenShot2895.jpg.686326a8168a528a258ba46319a38e7b.jpg

So, I'm curious about something. When Ivy suspects she is a character in a virtual game and asks you "Is all this real?". If you respond honestly and say "No, Disagree" Is that going to negatively affect her and possibly affect her actions towards you from that point forward?

8 hours ago, twirp said:

So, I'm curious about something. When Ivy suspects she is a character in a virtual game and asks you "Is all this real?". If you respond honestly and say "No, Disagree" Is that going to negatively affect her and possibly affect her actions towards you from that point forward?

Ivy is a brain, inside a machine. Everything that interfaces her with her world is done so through a technological filter.

This makes her doubt her existence. Can she trust anything that she sees is actually there and real?

So she's not so much 'aware' of being in a game as that she is worried that, because she is effectively a brain in a jar hooked up to machines, if the technology that was used can actually be trusted. Couple that with memories of experiments on the body when that was being created and you get a hotch-potch of insecurities and trauma's.

Saying 'no' to Ivy's questions (a lot) might have consequences on how she views you.

Edited by Reginald_001

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahaha

You are one bizarre individual my good Sr. KEEP DOING YOU MY MAN !!!!!

Can't wait for the fade to black to begone HaHa would be Epic !!

p.s. have not laugh that hard in  a min!!! 

And she the only companion I will actually keep using.

first time for everything!! the only other companions in a game I've liked better was Mass Effect tril.

patiently awaiting Ivy 6.0, only request is that she stop teleportating after asking for sex while aaf loads and thus crashes my game, other than that, great mod!, easily one of my top 10 fav mods along with the red rocket luxury basement

Edited by senet666