On 1/29/2020 at 6:55 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Hey guys,

Ivy's size filters are non-negotiable. The current size limit is .98. I felt that anything lower than that makes her a teenager/child. I have not only my own name to protect but also that of the future VA. We will NOT be associated in any way or form with Ivy in that manner and will take any precautions we feel are necessary to prevent that from happening. That does not mean that there aren't little women. But Ivy simply is NOT. She is a pre-courser type FIGHT robot, customized to become a pleasure robot. Her size is her size. Take it or leave it; there is freedom of choice there.

lol Ivy comes in Venti only, not Ariana Grande. It's ok man, obviously what you said has been a thing since Oldrim. Mostly it's about highheels, but I'll figure it out.

One more quesiton- will the next release (5.2?) need a clean save from this version? Because if so, I'll wait to redo my mods until then.

Thanks bro.

36 minutes ago, ozzyzzo said:

lol Ivy comes in Venti only, not Ariana Grande. It's ok man, obviously what you said has been a thing since Oldrim. Mostly it's about highheels, but I'll figure it out.

One more quesiton- will the next release (5.2?) need a clean save from this version? Because if so, I'll wait to redo my mods until then.

Thanks bro.

I'm designing 5.2. in such a way that you shouldn't need a new save if you were running 5.0 or 5.1.

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

I'm designing 5.2. in such a way that you shouldn't need a new save if you were running 5.0 or 5.1.

Thank You!, Reginald_001, for all you  work on Ivy and RAM-FM.  I look forward to laying waste to exploring the Commonwealth with Ivy, Dogmeat, and one other companion.

Nobody owes us nothing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaKmZY7GjI

sort of in that Jackson Brown mood...

That's for sure.

I had a problem with a military base mod .I think it's aproblem with the mod that I have to spawn Ivy to get her in.I suspect it would be that way for all followers. I doubt the mod author of that mod will fix it. Tried intimacy there but it didn't work.I hope it's because of that mod and not anything with my romance mods I am using.But we'll see.I will work on it this weekend.

I really like the follower.

I was thinking of my home is your home from  skyrim.

if that worked with Fallout 4 a player could at least have all his followers not travelling with him in one place. And could switch them out.Just a thought.

I will be happy with whatever is developed if anything.

Enjoying my new experience w/ ivy thus far, but i'm planning on starting a new-new playthru (mainly because i scrapped the RR building by sanc. by accident, somehow aggro'd trudy and her son in drumlin - and consequently killing them..aaaand my grandiose plans for turning starlight into a mini-city via a combo of sim settlement building, my own constructions and the addition of co-ed pool/shower area via byop is -STILL- giving me the creeping black abyss of texture death on a semi-regular basis.. >.>

ANYhoo.. i do have a niggle. I seem to remember ivy's looks having options back in an older version, either thru her mod itself as part of the installation process, or somebody else's addition to her that i could install over the base mod. Have to admit, not really digging her default face..imo makes her look like a middle-aged home-ec or math teacher.. I havnt gotten too far w/ her yet, though.. i know that i'll be able to choose a voice for her eventually..does that also apply to her looks, or are they set? Any plans for future versions to give us a choice for how she looks?

Oh, and the *only* reason I'd like Ivy to have another companion is to pair her up with Curie.

I mean, the most innocent pure heart teamed up with what is basically a foul-mouthed sex bot. I would *love* to have Ivy making comments on some of the things Curie says - it would be hilarious.  :D 

On 1/30/2020 at 5:14 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

The sniveling entitled pricks? If they were dying of dehydration in a desert, I wouldn't even let them lick the sweat off the back of my balls and asscrack to keep'em alive.

Man, I missed this forum... stayed away simply way too long (work's been killing me). Ah, Flashy, such a way with words - the truly spot on kind. I share your sentiment albeit for different reasons. If it's one thing I cannot fucking stand, is entitlement; it's a cancer in our society, running rampant in these newer generations.

Funny, one of the few times (I think the ONLY time, tbh) I've ever been so excited about a mod that I PM'd the author, spewing my list of "suggestions," was Reginald LOL Hey, I was a kid with a new toy, finally having a reason to play FO4 again! Truly happier than a puppy with two peters :P

To my sheer delight, he of course took that list and skull-fucked it into oblivion, providing stuff WAY cooler than I thought was possible with the engine (ex: boom, baby!).

Being enthusiastic about the continuance and growth of something is one thing; bitching about what it wasn't ever made to be is another. How people can look past something so neat and fun only to find what they aren't given, is beyond me.

@Reginald_001 I hate you for making this masterpiece.

I really do.

I TOO.... thought this mod was just another companion mod with funny little sex lines she tosses around, now and then, while I am just trying to build my f'ing starlight theatre for the 1000th time.    And it was, at first.   Then I started delving into the dialogue you had hidden in there.  And into her mind.  Well, lets avoid spoilers...  I know you know what I mean.. I couldn't finish it.  I started caring.  This is too compelling.  And now I can't bring myself to get back into the game to finish it until I am sure to see the full glory of your vision with the voice actress you are working with.

I find myself trusting in your direction with this mod.. and I am unable to continue.  Seeing as you only announced this last month...  it could be up to another year of waiting.  And I refuse to continue without the proper version.

So I hate you.  

Nice work.

I'll be in skyrim for a while.   I'll be back in a year to sing you praises.

I am loving the new searching for magazines.  I must admit after a few play throughs I get lazy and think I won't bother to go in there.

Now i have toRegMag001.thumb.jpg.ab9c9090992f951520c35bb54dca5717.jpg because there might be a magazine.  Attached are the ones I have collected so far.  I started with CompanionIvy 2a and I'm still enjoying her.  Reginald_001 you are brilliant

On 2/2/2020 at 5:53 PM, Lodakai said:

And now I can't bring myself to get back into the game to finish it until I am sure to see the full glory of your vision with the voice actress you are working with.

I find myself trusting in your direction with this mod.. and I am unable to continue.  Seeing as you only announced this last month...  it could be up to another year of waiting.  And I refuse to continue without the proper version.

So I hate you.  

Nice work.

@Reginald_001
See also: Why I've been less present as well.
Partly because I'm a little 'on again, off again' with FO4, but a good chunk of that is not considering the game itself really "Complete", without Ivy as you've envisioned, fully voice-acted.

It's almost too well done Reg. :P

Remember: 'The team' and myself can be found often at Ivy's official Discord.

I stream daily as I develop Ivy and play with the new features and all are welcome to lurk during the streams, or stream yourself!

https://discord.gg/xEhjxxE

image.png.9b20e6c587e8aa9011f47cc976e2ba81.png

In terms of news: Working hard on the teaser trailer for 6.0 with the new V.A. and working hard on Both Ivy and the Extended Lore Project!

I did Ivy's memory yesterday and really enjoyed. it.

I won't be doing any spoilers.I was abit surprised about where she came from and the implications that arose from that.

I am wondering about actual sex acts with her.The only thing that has worked was a rather awkward hug my female protagonist and her had.

I admit I may not have AAF working properly.I find all the threads, claims and counterclaims about AAF and how to get it to work properly confusing.But that is for the AAF thread/threads and not for  this one as far as getting it addressed.I will look for answers there.

I will reinstall Discord and try to drop in when I have the time.

I love the mod though.

It's possible that the Hyper Combat teleport can mess with AAF Violate rape scenes that include the follower.  I had issues with that when my Nora and Ivy were beaten in Medford Hospital by Super Mutants.  During the ensuing rapes,  I saw Ivy "flash teleport" to a sex animation and I think that messed up the while thing because the Super Mutants went hostile after that.  I reloaded and disabled Ivy's Hyper Combat teleport and that seemed to fix the issue with me and Ivy being teleported to the RSE captive scenario through Violate.  (I had it set to 100% in the event of defeat)