The part inside her head is the only part I realy hate. Not for the quest/gameplay (though first time I too wandered madly for ages cause I forgot to commit the last tape to memory somehow), it's the lighting, My eyes bleed with that lighting effect in there, oh gods it hurts.

6 hours ago, GrexKnight said:

@kchurchjr but how many memories are there in total?

Oh man... I'm having a hard time remembering off the top of my head.I want to say 4, 2 terminals and 2 Holotapes. I think there is a video Posted by @Reginald_001 that is a full playthrough. I'll go look and see I can link it or at least tell you where to start

Edit : FOUND IT ( think)

Page 2 on Tech support Blog

On 12/17/2019 at 11:24 AM, Reginald_001 said:

This video was requested and shows how to open the elevators, in Ivy's 'Into the Deep' quest.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:54 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Please @EVERYONE... Take some time to read this important announcement regarding Multi-Follower mods for Ivy:

WOW! I never expected this. But, please, don't do it if you have problems while trying to make this happen. Except for the fools that can't read, and don't think it's a big deal, this is not a priority. And I'm sure most of us would agree that it is not needed against the cost of your time, sanity or Ivy breaking.

4 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

WOW! I never expected this. But, please, don't do it if you have problems while trying to make this happen. Except for the fools that can't read, and don't think it's a big deal, this is not a priority. And I'm sure most of us would agree that it is not needed against the cost of your time, sanity or Ivy breaking.

THIS!!!! ☝️

Would the multi follower issue effect mods like sexual harassment? I noticed ivy started having some issues (not following, loss of standard communication options, etc) once I added that mod. Deleted the mod, loaded earlier save, and she seems back to normal. Thanks !

And let me add to my earlier post to @Reginald_001. While it is true that I wanted at most only 1 vanilla companion to travel along because of the story quests, I was always resigned to having a female voiced Ivy with Dogmeat and Heather (though I have been waiting longer for Heather to finally have added Far Harbor & Nuka World dialog. Llama keeps promising but, has not recorded anything. Now she has posted a poll where people voted for something else other than voiced DLC. Fucking dumb-asses!),  So, again, it is not a urgently needed feature. I have been following you and Ivy for about 13-15 months now, well after you released 4.0, and even then you were saying no follower mods. You have been sticking to your guns since before your recent announcement. There has not been a huge cry-out to add this feature, there has been a huge whining & crying about adding it.

So, before you start to do this, create a poll for us to vote. I can say with 99% certainty that there would be more votes to keep Ivy as is vs. criers voting to add companion mods.

1 hour ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

And let me add to my earlier post to @Reginald_001. While it is true that I wanted at most only 1 vanilla companion to travel along because of the story quests, I was always resigned to having a female voiced Ivy with Dogmeat and Heather (though I have been waiting longer for Heather to finally have added Far Harbor & Nuka World dialog. Llama keeps promising but, has not recorded anything. Now she has posted a poll where people voted for something else other than voiced DLC. Fucking dumb-asses!),  So, again, it is not a urgently needed feature. I have been following you and Ivy for about 13-15 months now, well after you released 4.0, and even then you were saying no follower mods. You have been sticking to your guns since before your recent announcement. There has not been a huge cry-out to add this feature, there has been a huge whining & crying about adding it.

So, before you start to do this, create a poll for us to vote. I can say with 99% certainty that there would be more votes to keep Ivy as is vs. criers voting to add companion mods.

As far as I understand,the author wants to do only so that the player can perform quests with companions.This is a very good idea.

2 hours ago, Downlos said:

I have a weird problem, when ever i try and Unzip the file it says it cant and when i use MO2 to install it it wont work. what am i doing wrong other than short of putting my head through my comp.

Did you check the installation video in the documentation section?

12 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

Does this mean a Good "This!!!!" or a Bad "This!!!!"?

Is good. I agree with you. 

Adding my 2 caps from the Discord

"The MF (LOL Motherfucker) part of 5.2 is optional tho. If you don't like the notion of have more then Ivy and Doge then don't. Is rather simple. I plan on testing the absolute shit outta atf with this version, just to see what I can expect. After that it's back to just Me and my Girl, kicking ass and taking names. I've always sided on the "Your game, play your way" line of thinking."

"I'm not over on Horizon asking them to make it easier. That's just not how I play, no one is bitching at me for my love of curves and a skimpy killer Fembot. If I try a mod and don't like, I don't bitch at the creator. They are not making it for me
*IF it gets released"

TL:DR You do you Boo boo

Giving ivy another go, since i have a new pc that should handle the 100ish mods i want, w/o chugging.

I'm assuming i'll need to dismiss her when i -need- to have a diff companion along for story purposes? (ada for automatron content is what i'm thinking of mainly)

And i really like the changes made to her since i last tried her out..especially having her voucher moved into the sanctuary area, instead of miles across the map in medtek.

4 hours ago, wolfarus said:

Giving ivy another go, since i have a new pc that should handle the 100ish mods i want, w/o chugging.

I'm assuming i'll need to dismiss her when i -need- to have a diff companion along for story purposes? (ada for automatron content is what i'm thinking of mainly)

And i really like the changes made to her since i last tried her out..especially having her voucher moved into the sanctuary area, instead of miles across the map in medtek.

For now, yes you need to dismiss Ivy for the short ride. But only during the last mission, when Ada needs to open the doors.

Just to update on the issue I mentioned earlier (CTD when fast traveling to Vault 88), I tracked the problem down to Scrap Everything, and confirmed it wasn't caused by any issues with Ivy (it happened with vanilla companions too).  Thank you the help!