1 hour ago, JwayneAdams said:

How Do I gauge?How do I see the numbers example: 0-40,41-60 etc,when I ask her the status she tells me words,and as said checking via console commands example:"get av ca_affinity always shows 0

I just told you. :)

You ask her 'how do you feel about us?'

She responds: "I love you more than my gun", you know she's between 80 and 120.

4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Indeed. But you can easily gauge where she is at by asking her about the status of your relationship.

0-40 Ivy likes you

41-60 Ivy falls in love

60-80 Ivy really loves you and says she will always stay with you

80-120 Ivy becomes your soulmate and says she loves you more than her gun

120+ Ivy learns a secret.

After i completed the nuka quest Ivy stoped using her Gun. I see she gave me something, but i didn't see what it was. I thougt it was her gun, but i can't find it in the inv. 
What is that secret? I'm just planning to uninstall everything waiting for the update and see if it worth. 

One more thing, the Ivy's VA. is she professional or Amateur? Has she worked in other games?

Edited by valkimedes
13 hours ago, valkimedes said:

After i completed the nuka quest Ivy stoped using her Gun. I see she gave me something, but i didn't see what it was. I thougt it was her gun, but i can't find it in the inv. 
What is that secret? I'm just planning to uninstall everything waiting for the update and see if it worth. 

One more thing, the Ivy's VA. is she professional or Amateur? Has she worked in other games?

Kittenvox is a pro. ;)

21 minutes ago, Whacked said:

@Reginald_001 If you don't mind, could you please let me know what Tree mod you are using in the recruiting video? I've got BNR, but I don't have trees like that big one in the middle of the street in Sanctuary, and I would like to. 🙂

It was a mod called 'canopies of the wasteland' which was active at the time I made my test save for Ivy. It seeds trees randomly each game start, so that tree is unique to that particular save, unfortunately. And the mod isn't available anymore (not been for a long while, I think it's been replaced by A Forest).

32 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

It was a mod called 'canopies of the wasteland' which was active at the time I made my test save for Ivy. It seeds trees randomly each game start, so that tree is unique to that particular save, unfortunately. And the mod isn't available anymore (not been for a long while, I think it's been replaced by A Forest).

Bummer, thanks for the info, might check out A Forest then.

52 minutes ago, Jpnts said:

I really dont wanna go back through 160 pages to find MAYBE a fix for this but is there a way to stop her from walking off when talking to takahashi and just disappearing?

Yeah teleport her towards you using the remote teleport button (in the AID menu) as soon as the convo starts. If she walks off again, rinse and repeat until the scene is finished.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Zellman85 said:

Will this mod work on the next-gen update? Or, will it need an update?

Update on the Update

Last night I have done a clean install of the latest update for Fallout 4. After that I have installed all my mods expect Reginald's Prefab Shackfest. Without Xedit to confirm I cannot 100% guarantee that my mods, including Ivy, do not overwrite some of the changes that Bethesda have made in the vanilla quest lines. But having said that:

In General

Load times are atrocious after the update (as soon as you enable binvalidatefiles), that needs to be fixed. I advice to hold off with updating until F4SE and updates to ENB's/Load Accelerator become available.

FPS was locked at 120 fps (the Vsync I set my monitor too). It dipped to 68 fps, lowest measured value, downtown Boston, running on an i7/11k - 4070 overclocked GPU. DLSS/FSR has not been implemented. (I really thought they would). My CPU seemed MUCH calmer than usual while playing fo4. It looks like a lot of calculation was moved to the GPU, but let's wait for the official benchmarks to drop.

Audio reverb/spatial sound seemed better, but I could be going nuts. Definitely needs confirmation if anything was changed there. FPS seems to have been decoupled from the physics engine.

Ivy Works 100% all the way up to Nuka World without any glitches.

I recruited her fine. The radio beacon was there. She was there. She was lively and talkative. She integrated into quests. And she seems 100% playable. Note the disclaimer about XEdit, I can't check if she's breaking stuff right now!

My other mods RAMFM, Red Rocket Basement, Luxurious basement including cat followers and maid follower all worked well and without glitches. Maid and cats followed.

To keep up to date with the latest developments I advice to become member of Ivy's discord where live streams, development streams and support channels are available to all. See the invite in my signature

Edited by Reginald_001

Hi. Ivy is an amazing mod. One issue, AAF is not picking her up in scans. Any ideas how to fix this ?

Also, I installed F4z Ro D-oh to help with another mod, but now Ivy no longer speaks. Her dialogue is translated to text. Any ideas how to fix this?

Edited by Eye Wish
11 hours ago, Fuhror said:

She's not where she should be, what's her ID?

Please elaborate.

Is she not in her bunker?

Is the bunker not there?

Did you find the suitcase with the voucher?

If there is no bunker, then you don't have the mod activated in your load order.

Do you have something else overwriting her bunker location?

31 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Please elaborate.

Is she not in her bunker?

Is the bunker not there?

Did you find the suitcase with the voucher?

If there is no bunker, then you don't have the mod activated in your load order.

Do you have something else overwriting her bunker location?

She is not in the bunker, the beginning of the quest indicates that she is in the bunker, it is up to the marker in the location, but she is not there

1 hour ago, Fuhror said:

She is not in the bunker, the beginning of the quest indicates that she is in the bunker, it is up to the marker in the location, but she is not there

Just so we are not overlooking the obvious, you are talking about the bunker up on the hill by the vault entrance and radio tower, right?

She's not in the bunker/root cellar in Sanctuary anymore.  Not trying to be a jerk, just making sure.

Hi, Does anyone know what file is causing this dupe in MO? It looks like an IVY add-on is duplicating files from the original mod, but it doesn't distinguish what mod. I'm not even sure what this quest mod is referring to.

• The folder and file with hashes 2cce7a26490262a6 and 19e3aa750c9e7cd0 in "C:/Games/steamapps/common/Fallout 4\Data\CompanionIvy_quest - Main.ba2" are present in another BSA.
7 hours ago, Eye Wish said:

Hi, Does anyone know what file is causing this dupe in MO? It looks like an IVY add-on is duplicating files from the original mod, but it doesn't distinguish what mod. I'm not even sure what this quest mod is referring to.

• The folder and file with hashes 2cce7a26490262a6 and 19e3aa750c9e7cd0 in "C:/Games/steamapps/common/Fallout 4\Data\CompanionIvy_quest - Main.ba2" are present in another BSA.

Some files are overridden in the other addons for Ivy. So you get different content depending on whether you have Nuka World installed or not. It's fine and by design.

46 minutes ago, swordff said:

why when i start game with ivy,face be like this

Your mod load order is fucked. I suggest asking over at general modding support: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/61-fallout-4-technical-support/

Edited by Reginald_001
4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Some files are overridden in the other addons for Ivy. So you get different content depending on whether you have Nuka World installed or not. It's fine and by design.

Your mod load order is fucked. I suggest asking over at general modding support: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/61-fallout-4-technical-support/

Thanks Reginald. Ivy is a work of art. Incredible job.