On 1/5/2020 at 5:14 AM, MeJimmy said:

Can someone please help me? I am on the quest where you go into Ivy's subconscious and meet Debby. I am on the part about helping her escape the raiders and the quest log says "Find a way up!".

Well after three hours of looking I cannot find a way up! Quest marker is on elevator button. Rode that damn elevator dozens of times and cannot find a way out or "up".  There are stairs on one floor but a partition blocks it off. I did "tcl" and found a raider up there but seemingly no way to complete this quest. Is it bugged or am I just a half blind old fart who hates friggin puzzles? Any clues will be appreciated. Thanks. End of rant.

Never mind. I finally figured out what I missed.

Just wanted to say it was one of the best (albeit attention to detail required) quest I have ever experienced in this game!!!  Parts of it  were very eerie and disturbing.  Great work.

I must be even more blind and a lot older. Just cannot find the way out. Same problem as mentioned here. Help ? pointers ? All would be very much appreciated.

Just dropping in to report that everything is working fine now.  Thanks Reginald!  This mod is hilarious, entertaining, compelling, and very well done.  Thank you (and all those who helped contribute to this) I am thoroughly enjoying the game with this companion.     The one thing I would love to see for future development is an ability to take other companions along... if only to have Ivy interact with them in some way.  

Oh and since I am throwing out more ideas (for this already fleshed out mod that probably doesn't really need more =p  )

I used to use AFT for the ease of getting companions to just chill in one spot, with a single hotkey press, while I run around and do other things.  Since I can't use AFT with IVY, I do miss that feature... 

If anyone knows a mod that allows for remote commands and such that I can use with IVY, I would appreciate it if you can point me to them.

It's been quite a while since i come back here. Damn my Ivy version is still on version 4.50 or something. I saw the description, Ivy totally need a new save game to play. So upgrade from a old version to a new version but still using the same game save will not have the mod work properly, is it? Kind of lazy to restart the whole game as I already brought Ivy to half of the game.?

I also saw the chic geek voice cant be found in the download section. So if i were to upgrade Ivy version, can chic geek voice still can be used? 

On 1/25/2020 at 10:39 PM, Reginald_001 said:

You, or a mod you use, is altering Ivy's size to BELOW the vanilla standard (below 0.98). She does not like this for many obvious reasons, resets her size and complains when you do it, giving her negative affinity as well.

It's not standard behavior for her and you should try to figure out what is changing her size. Though I have a feeling anything overriding her, like say a custom body mod, could definitely be the cause.

Wait, what? I set almost all females to .95-.96

What are the obvious reasons? Doesn't ever cause a problem for me. Is Ivy 5 different here from 4?

3 hours ago, Elitistwaifu said:

I absolutely love the work put into this mod, and i cant wait for the new voice lines , even tho its kinda catchy as it is now, but is there any way to make her stop hating it when i enter power armor ? even tho she mentions that the player looks gorgeous in it.

The robot version will always be available as alternative download.. though.. you really don't want to go robot once you've heard the new V.A. :)

1 hour ago, ozzyzzo said:

What are the obvious reasons? Doesn't ever cause a problem for me. Is Ivy 5 different here from 4?

Ivy is a woman, all woman. Grown woman. (Almost 80 years old actually. :D)

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy is a woman, all woman. Grown woman. (Almost 80 years old actually. :D)

You know I appreciate your work bro, but the average grown woman is a foot shorter than me... One of the things that bothers me most about these games is men and women being the same height. 

21 minutes ago, ozzyzzo said:

You know I appreciate your work bro, but the average grown woman is a foot shorter than me... One of the things that bothers me most about these games is men and women being the same height. 

11 minutes ago, dosfox said:

Why don't you make your player character taller, then you wouldn't have to adjust all those women ...

You could also try Unique NPCs. All NPCs will have varied morphology and the females are generally shorter than the men.

OR you could use this  

22 minutes ago, dosfox said:

Why don't you make your player character taller, then you wouldn't have to adjust all those women ... ?

You could also try Unique NPCs. All NPCs will then have varied morphology and the females are generally shorter than the males.

I do make my player taller. I also have my own edits for the NPCs, but thanks.

14 hours ago, xpardareon said:

It's been quite a while since i come back here. Damn my Ivy version is still on version 4.50 or something. I saw the description, Ivy totally need a new save game to play. So upgrade from a old version to a new version but still using the same game save will not have the mod work properly, is it? Kind of lazy to restart the whole game as I already brought Ivy to half of the game.?

I also saw the chic geek voice cant be found in the download section. So if i were to upgrade Ivy version, can chic geek voice still can be used? 

First, Yes you need a clean new save, Ivy went from ESP to ESM. I too, didn't want to restart either, but with all the changes and quests and dialogue  It. Is. A. Must. No, Sorry No @ChicGeek She has been AWOL for over 7 months, A new VA is in the works, That's all I can say on the VA. BUT I will say that the TTS only takes about an hour to get used to, after that I personally found it endearing. the way she inflects things or speaks is too cute, Like underwear" in a certain scene (Hint, pick the safe in root cellar) and the FACT the Ivy herself, the God tier Waifu is nervous about her voice just makes me love her more. I've said this until I'm blue, Ivy is Ivy, VA, No VA. Chic or no Chis. It's Ivy. Hybercombat and "into the deep is well worth the new game

7 hours ago, Elitistwaifu said:

I absolutely love the work put into this mod, and i cant wait for the new voice lines , even tho its kinda catchy as it is now, but is there any way to make her stop hating it when i enter power armor ? even tho she mentions that the player looks gorgeous in it.

I haven't seen a real drop in affinity with PA, she has an in game reason for hating it

5 hours ago, ozzyzzo said:

I've used your mod before with out that message. In modding terms I am a n00b, but too much a size diff messes with the code/script

3 hours ago, Elitistwaifu said:

heh yeah thats true i supose, any idea on the hate vs power armor tho? im not sure if its a bug or not

Not a bug. I haven't seen a real drop in affinity with PA, she has an in game reason for hating it. I can report later and better when I play my BoS PoS guy to piss her off, I will be tracking her Affinity closely and can speak better then.

5 hours ago, kchurchjr said:

First, Yes you need a clean new save, Ivy went from ESP to ESM. I too, didn't want to restart either, but with all the changes and quests and dialogue  It. Is. A. Must. No, Sorry No @ChicGeek She has been AWOL for over 7 months, A new VA is in the works, That's all I can say on the VA. BUT I will say that the TTS only takes about an hour to get used to, after that I personally found it endearing. the way she inflects things or speaks is too cute, Like underwear" in a certain scene (Hint, pick the safe in root cellar) and the FACT the Ivy herself, the God tier Waifu is nervous about her voice just makes me love her more. I've said this until I'm blue, Ivy is Ivy, VA, No VA. Chic or no Chis. It's Ivy. Hybercombat and "into the deep is well worth the new game

I haven't seen a real drop in affinity with PA, she has an in game reason for hating it

I've used your mod before with out that message. In modding terms I am a n00b, but too much a size diff messes with the code/script

Not a bug. I haven't seen a real drop in affinity with PA, she has an in game reason for hating it. I can report later and better when I play my BoS PoS guy to piss her off, I will be tracking her Affinity closely and can speak better then.

I do use AFT mod but i didnt use it on her. And seems that she only perform best when only bringing her. Heather is alright since she didnt cut in the conversation. I have Ivy, Heather and Spouse Nora mod, but so far only Nora and Ivy always seems to intersect each other during some event conversation but it will always be Nora take the lead. I know during the support fire quest that need to help Danse at the police stations. Nora and Ivy have dialogues for the event but nora lines always come first.

And i cant really uninstall Nora mod because for me Nora immersion to the world is more fitting than Ivy. At least for me and no offense. Ivy is good but she kind of doesnt have the same objective as the player. I just bring Ivy for some sex jokes. Nevertheless, Ivy is still a good mod. Anyway, if i were to upgrade to v5.1, i need to uninstall chic geek voice too and install only the base sound for now?

Lots to respond to so here go

5 hours ago, xpardareon said:

I do use AFT

*Reaches for the spray bottle* Any Issues you may have I cannot help with then. ATF doesn't just break Ivy, it breaks the Vanilla Framework, Even Heather. so from here on out. If you have issues, Sorry can't troubleshoot it

At least for me and no offense.

None taken. Your game, you play it your way

I just bring Ivy for some sex jokes.

Again, you do you. But you're missing out on alot of deep content if you don't talk with her/spend time with her. SHe has more lines and content then the Player character in the entire game. Far more then just "Sex Jokes" That's like getting a turbo gaming PC for just Paint 3D... it's not wrong. But there is so much more. 

Anyway, if i were to upgrade to v5.1, i need to uninstall chic geek voice too and install only the base sound for now?

There really isn't just an upgrade, Ivy 5.2 and 5.1 REQUIRE A new/clean save  As I stated in my Previous post the TTS voice works fine and New VA is in the works, you can't really use Chic voice w/ 5.2 too many new lines.

2 hours ago, kchurchjr said:

Lots to respond to so here go

*Reaches for the spray bottle* Any Issues you may have I cannot help with then. ATF doesn't just break Ivy, it breaks the Vanilla Framework, Even Heather. so from here on out. If you have issues, Sorry can't troubleshoot it

None taken. Your game, you play it your way

Again, you do you. But you're missing out on alot of deep content if you don't talk with her/spend time with her. SHe has more lines and content then the Player character in the entire game. Far more then just "Sex Jokes" That's like getting a turbo gaming PC for just Paint 3D... it's not wrong. But there is so much more. 

There really isn't just an upgrade, Ivy 5.2 and 5.1 REQUIRE A new/clean save  As I stated in my Previous post the TTS voice works fine and New VA is in the works, you can't really use Chic voice w/ 5.2 too many new lines.

In the last 4.5 version, i do actually talk a lot to her and been bringing her all the way to destroy the institute quest. Because thats the only way to raise her affinity. I bring her for the sex jokes is because i guess she a bit plain to me? The story and quest is there but it feels like wandering aimlessly like vanilla companion for now. ? She awesome i admit and she still in development where future contents will keep on coming, for now i just bringing her like without objectives except interact with her by a lot.

I know i cant compare Ivy with Heather and Nora as the later 2 follower was released in full experience with just future bug solving while Ivy still have more contents to come. I felt more immersion with the 2 because they have objectives that follow player until the end of the game. They are tied to the main story. Heather to kill synth, kellogs and institute desctruction while Nora is to find Shaun. The current state for Ivy felt similar to Ellen where they have their own story but are not tied to the fallout story, so after i finished Ellen quest, I find no reason to bring her with me anymore. Although Ivy still win Ellen where we still need to talk with her frequently, but in a long term of repetitiveness will had me bored.

Anyway, Ivy still one of the best follower mod i have and I will certainly look forward for the new contents. Especially the new VA since i cant really bear with female Google voice. Kudos to Reginald for still keep on developing Ivy. 

Hey guys,

Ivy's size filters are non-negotiable. The current size limit is .98. I felt that anything lower than that makes her a teenager/child. I have not only my own name to protect but also that of the future VA. We will NOT be associated in any way or form with Ivy in that manner and will take any precautions we feel are necessary to prevent that from happening. That does not mean that there aren't little women. But Ivy simply is NOT. She is a pre-courser type FIGHT robot, customized to become a pleasure robot. Her size is her size. Take it or leave it; there is freedom of choice there.

There's some myths about AFFINITY that need to be dispelled:

- PA usage has 0 effect on Ivy's affinity. She explains on multiple occasions why she hates them and there's multiple lore items/notes/holotapes explaining more about the background of why she hates Power Armor.

- ANY in game quest action has 0 effect on Ivy's affinity. You can murder, loot, join the BOS, not join the BOS, become railroad, institute, minuteman. She doesn't care. There are some caveats when it comes to the BOS but those all come back to how you treat Ivy. (See below).

The only things that raise affinity are:

- Talking often to Ivy

- Sleeping in the same bed as her (it is implied there's cuddling and deep romantic talks)

- Taking Ivy to see nice places (places that Ivy likes)

The only things that lower affinity are:

- Being rude to Ivy

- Flat-out refusing her quests.