Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, stdvkb said:

Where can I get the old "no ZAZ Animation Packs" version please ?

Sorry, i forgot that oldrim user do not have the ZaZ package. The old Dancing Penis version 2.5b without out need of the ZaZ package is now available again. But of course there is no peeing/squirting with this version possilbe.

Edited by Surverx
On 3/30/2024 at 12:24 AM, Manperor said:

Hi, just tried this mod today; it is a fun mod to be honest :D

However, everytime I kill a stripped (via other mods, items are still in the inventory but not equipped) NPC, a few second after he/she would re-equip everything. Can you somehow fix that? Thanks

That could be due to the cumshot mod (when the cumshot ends...). Could you deactivate the cumshot and see if you still have that problem?

And maybe you have to change your sexlab configuration... (dress, undreess options?)

4 hours ago, Surverx said:

That could be due to the cumshot mod (when the cumshot ends...). Could you deactivate the cumshot and see if you still have that problem?

And maybe you have to change your sexlab configuration... (dress, undreess options?)

Thank you for replying.

I see now it is related to the added pee/cum items for the effect. Removing Cumshot will eliminate this problem for men, and disabling pee/cum for female will fix it for women. I guess by removing the cum items the script reverts the NPC back to its default state, no matter he/she has the clothes equipped or not. :(

Hopefully there is a fix for this... 

Edited by Manperor