3 hours ago, hyuuganiga said:

can I use this mod without the futa stuff? I'm not really into that stuff, but man, the incontinence feature looks great, exactly what I'm looking for.

Hi.

Yes, of course you can use this mod without any futas. It does works with plain females and males as well. 😃

22 minutes ago, zan ge said:

I suggest adding a cd time for on hit features. It modifies arousal too often and can easily break the save in a fight. Excellent work anyway.

Hi, thank you for the Feedback. What do you mean with CD time? What should this additional time (duration?) do?

5 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi, thank you for the Feedback. What do you mean with CD time? What should this additional time (duration?) do?

I mean cool down time. Only Allow the first attack in 3 or 5 seconds to modify the arousal of attacker and target.

On 3/11/2024 at 1:49 PM, zan ge said:

I mean cool down time. Only Allow the first attack in 3 or 5 seconds to modify the arousal of attacker and target.

Ahh, this parameter already exists. It is in the general section of the mod menu and is called "Delta before the next hit will be executed".

Currently the maximum amount for this parameter is 10 seconds, but it will be possible to increase the maximum value...

image.png.58357de6e4c3ec2c74d9a52309ac241c.png

1 hour ago, Hugebooblover said:

Any chance to get compatibility patches for OStim SA or OCum Ascended? This mod works fine with OSL Aroused, but cumshots will not work.

Hi, all these new mods obviously changed the internal event behavier so the events from Dancing Penis to the Cumshot mod may not come through.

And to be honest i do not see any improvements in these new arousal mods. The main argument is performance, but do you really have performance issues in 2024 running Skyrim?

So i am sorry but if Dancing Penis does not work with the new mods ... maybe a young skilled modder has to write a new Dancing Penis mod 😄

3 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi, all these new mods obviously changed the internal event behavier so the events from Dancing Penis to the Cumshot mod may not come through.

And to be honest i do not see any improvements in these new arousal mods. The main argument is performance, but do you really have performance issues in 2024 running Skyrim?

So i am sorry but if Dancing Penis does not work with the new mods ... maybe a young skilled modder has to write a new Dancing Penis mod 😄

Everything in the mod works, it just doesn't communicate with OCum Ascended. I figured I could try to make a patch myself, but the CK isn't working on the newest version and I am not going through the hassle of downgrading everything...

14 hours ago, federicogfernandez said:

I love this mod. congratulations for your work, bro. I have a question. will there be a way for my character (futa) to ejaculate when reaching 100 of arousal?

Thank you for the feedback!

Currently it is not possible, ...but that is maybe a good idea for an enhancement.

I will have a look to this.

On 3/16/2024 at 1:20 PM, Surverx said:

I checked the scripts because I was going to try to write my own patch, but everything should work as is. OSL Aroused handles the arousal and cumshot mod events, I just don't know why it isn't working. I wonder if I have the load order for everything wrong.

12 minutes ago, Hugebooblover said:

I checked the scripts because I was going to try to write my own patch, but everything should work as is. OSL Aroused handles the arousal and cumshot mod events, I just don't know why it isn't working. I wonder if I have the load order for everything wrong.

Have you checked this fields in the cumshot mod:

- If you want to use the cumshot option be sure that in the cumshot mod following fields are set/checked: "Orgasm detection" is set to "Individually", "Always show ejaculation" is checked, "Victims ejaculate" is checked.

... maybe that is missing?

On 3/17/2024 at 9:11 PM, federicogfernandez said:

I love this mod. congratulations for your work, bro. I have a question. will there be a way for my character (futa) to ejaculate when reaching 100 of arousal?

With Version 3.2 you now have the option that males and futas start cumming (cumshot mod) when they reach a certain arousal level. See the new field "Males/Futas start cumming when aroused" in the "non combat arousal" menu. This does also work when the character hit or is beeing hit. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have fun 😀

20 hours ago, Surverx said:

Con la Versión 3.2 ahora tienes la opción de que los machos y futas comiencen a correrse (mod corrida) cuando alcanzan un cierto nivel de excitación. Vea el nuevo campo "Hombres/Futas comienzan a correrse cuando están excitados" en el menú "excitación sin combate". Esto también funciona cuando el personaje golpea o está siendo golpeado. Hazme saber si tienes alguna pregunta.

Diviértete 😀

Thank you so much! I will take a look

On 3/16/2024 at 8:00 PM, Hugebooblover said:

Any chance to get compatibility patches for OStim SA or OCum Ascended? This mod works fine with OSL Aroused, but cumshots will not work.

For your information: i had a look to my scripts. The trigger for the cumshot (ModEvent.Create("SexLabOrgasm")) is NOT going through the Aroused mod but direct to the sexlab framework. So i think it is not a problem of OSL Aroused...

On 19/3/2024 at 18:14, Surverx said:

Con la Versión 3.2 ahora tienes la opción de que los machos y futas comiencen a correrse (mod corrida) cuando alcanzan un cierto nivel de excitación. Vea el nuevo campo "Hombres/Futas comienzan a correrse cuando están excitados" en el menú "excitación sin combate". Esto también funciona cuando el personaje golpea o está siendo golpeado. Hazme saber si tienes alguna pregunta.

Diviértete 😀

It works perfectly. Would it be possible to get rid of the "unequip" sound? I hope this is understood, English is not my native language. And thanks again.

5 hours ago, Surverx said:

For your information: i had a look to my scripts. The trigger for the cumshot (ModEvent.Create("SexLabOrgasm")) is NOT going through the Aroused mod but direct to the sexlab framework. So i think it is not a problem of OSL Aroused...

OSL Aroused has a script that is registered for the same event. I actually got the cumshots to work, not sure what fixed it; it was either that OSL Aroused not seeing sexlab properly, or the Cumshots for Ostim SA breaking the Cumshots mod. I need to do some testing.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, federicogfernandez said:

It works perfectly. Would it be possible to get rid of the "unequip" sound? I hope this is understood, English is not my native language. And thanks again.

I am not sure If i can get rid of the "unequip" sound. I will have a Look...

UPDATE:  The "unequipt-sound" comes from the cumshot mod, you find this topic discussed here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22598-cumshot-23-finished-discontinued/page/47/#comment-4032753

Edited by Surverx

Thanks for the Update Surverx!

For some reason I'm not getting any cum events for males even on reaching 100.  They stubbornly keep clothes on and do nothing. Not even looking slightly aroused.  I use Sexlab Aroused (Baka Edition).  Game version 1170.  Ladies seem to be operating, though no squirts.  Is there anything I can investigate?

Recently, I was generally asking about the old mod, Sexlab Release ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/228340-sexlab-release/

And the thought that set me on the way was this:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/113430 

My rationale was as a male /futa got so far along the way they'd start just 'having a fiddle' from time to time....  Then at a certain level they'd blow.

It looks like you got this covered?

How about the 'have a fiddle' element as an idea for the future?

Separately, switching on the Non Combat Arousal can be a bit (ahem) demanding when trying to play the game! the chaos that follows is great fun. 

However,  don't know if you plan to implement a way to scale this element of the mod so that a player can have events happening at a low, almost background level so doing real Skyrim stuff isn't knocked too much?   

Cheers!

Edited by Bluegunk
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks for the Update Surverx!

Recently, I was generally asking about the old mod, Sexlab Release ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/228340-sexlab-release/

And the thought that set me on the way was this:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/113430 

My rationale was as a male /futa got so far along the way they'd start just 'having a fiddle' from time to time....  Then at a certain level they'd blow.

It looks like you got this covered? How about the 'have a fiddle' element as an idea for the future?

Separately, switching on the Non Combat Arousal can be a bit (ahem) demanding when trying to play the game! the chaos that follows is great fun. 

However,  don't know if you plan to implement a way to scale this element of the mod so that a player can have events happening at a low, almost background level so doing real Skyrim stuff isn't knocked too much?   

Cheers!

Hi,

regarding "Sexlab Release":

I used a very similar mod "Aroused Sexy Idles SE". When a certain arousal level was reached a special animation started.

In my mod "dancing Penis" i only change the arousal level, i do not start any animations. But I will have a look what it means for the mod an how complicated it is to integrate such animations...

Regarding the "Non Combat arousal" function:

Do you have already played with the existing configuration parameters? For the non combat arousal function there are already some parameter you can use to minimize the impact of the fuction:

- reduce the "amount of arousal per cycle"

- reduce the "wide arousal area in meter"

- deactivate the close arousal area

- reduce the "close arousal area in meter"

- increase the "scan interval in seconds"

... all these parameter will reduce the impact on the NPCs around you.

Is there something else you miss that i can add to the mod configuration?

UPDATE: you can set the "amount of arousal per cycle" to 0. In this case the non combat arousal function will not increase the arousal level at all but will check if the arousal level is reached to start the cumshot/pee/squirt...

Edited by Surverx

Hi, just tried this mod today; it is a fun mod to be honest :D

However, everytime I kill a stripped (via other mods, items are still in the inventory but not equipped) NPC, a few second after he/she would re-equip everything. Can you somehow fix that? Thanks