8 hours ago, thomastm said:

Which esp i have to turn on from this mod? 
Botox.esp, Botox_CharGen.esp, Botox_CharGenHG2.esp, Botox_CharGenBandit.esp
And which esp i need to turn off for the orginal mod?
Botox - Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp, Botox - Skyrim.esp, Botox - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp, Botox - Alternate Start - Live Another Live.esp

Sounds like you have Nexus version installed. Which is a solid version. Main difference is I have some HG Hairs inplay and I cleaned up some dirty faced npcs(bandits and such)

Let me start by saying any of the additional plug-ins(patches)added by Nexus version should be compatible with my version. 

Nexus version would need Botox.esp removed/uninstalled and his Chargen.esp Uninstalled(if present)

With my version you only need Botox.esp installed. The chargen Esp's are only for going into CK to apply botox patch to mods,or base game npcs. 

So, no chargens  active when going Into game, they simply don't even need to be installed if your not making patches and would cause problems in game if active.

I did not package the contents for Botox.esp into a bsa, botox has to be installed but the esp should not be active. How this works for non Mod Organizer user I'm not sure? With MO, it will tell you in plug-ins window that the esp is blank and does not need to be active. From Nexus page I read(Cloud smiles) that if contents were in bsa then the blank esp would need to active to load the bsa. I learned that after releasing my mod, maybe next weekend when I have desktop back online I upload bsa version.

Probably would be more helpful right now but I am without internet on desktop and I'm trying to communicate through phone and my hands are not small, f'ng sucks!

14 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Sounds like you have Nexus version installed. Which is a solid version. Main difference is I have some HG Hairs inplay and I cleaned up some dirty faced npcs(bandits and such)

Let me start by saying any of the additional plug-ins(patches)added by Nexus version should be compatible with my version. 

Nexus version would need Botox.esp removed/uninstalled and his Chargen.esp Uninstalled(if present)

With my version you only need Botox.esp installed. The chargen Esp's are only for going into CK to apply botox patch to mods,or base game npcs. 

So, no chargens  active when going Into game, they simply don't even need to be installed if your not making patches and would cause problems in game if active.

I did not package the contents for Botox.esp into a bsa, botox has to be installed but the esp should not be active. How this works for non Mod Organizer user I'm not sure? With MO, it will tell you in plug-ins window that the esp is blank and does not need to be active. From Nexus page I read(Cloud smiles) that if contents were in bsa then the blank esp would need to active to load the bsa. I learned that after releasing my mod, maybe next weekend when I have desktop back online I upload bsa version.

Probably would be more helpful right now but I am without internet on desktop and I'm trying to communicate through phone and my hands are not small, f'ng sucks!

I using MO2 & Have OBIS & SIC installed, So do I need to install Botox - OBIS from the original mod then replace with your Botox OBIS patch?

Edited by thomastm
8 minutes ago, thomastm said:

I using MO2 & Have OBIS & SIC installed, So do I need to install Botox - OBIS from the original mod then replace with your Botox OBIS patch?

You do not need Nexus version of obis to run mine version. You do need to install,from obis mod page,the missing face data files for obis, go to obis mod page and Install optional file for obis npcs face data, then dl my obis files and then preferably open on desktop and then copy and paste over same files found at MO/Mods/OBIS.

1 hour ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

You do not need Nexus version of obis to run mine version. You do need to install,from obis mod page,the missing face data files for obis, go to obis mod page and Install optional file for obis npcs face data, then dl my obis files and then preferably open on desktop and then copy and paste over same files found at MO/Mods/OBIS.

For my OBIS files you do need my Botox files or Nexus Botox Installed, won't work without at least 1 of those installed

42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Weee, your mod needs a simpler install instruction or some kind of overview.

I can see why users would download the Nexus Botox version and your and install it all together even if only your version includes everything needed ?

The current version has everything.

1st version I didn't upload Botox.esp, good intentions but huge mistake.

6 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

The current version has everything.

1st version I didn't upload Botox.esp, good intentions but huge mistake.

I'm experimenting for my blog. I still use the patch you send me, because easy to install and just fucking works and works and works. ?

But if I want to explain to others how to install offical stuff I need to test it out, so I "update" to your offical version of cosmetic surgery ?

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I "update" to your offical version of cosmetic surgery ?

It is much improved. If I am remembering correctly most updated version,opposed to what I think you have, I have added HG Hairs into the mix plus I cleaned a lot of the EncBandit/Warlock,Soldier,etc,etc faces removing dirt and such, which is great for shagging some of the no named npcs.  

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't forgotten about you peeps. Been super busy lately and I had hit a snag on my end with my skyrim game. The constraint on time as of late alongside everything that comes with that which is occupying my time has been crushing and demoralizing when presented with having to resolve my games current obstacle. 

The good news is my current woes doesnt stop me from using CK, and Laura HAS giving permission to upload Botoxed face data for her mod Laura's Bondage Shop. 

I would expect all 3 done by New Year. 

Simple Slavery is in DL section. Laura's Bondage shop and been patched and tested, need to test a pinch more for peace of mind. 

Both of these mods, plus DCL will require My Botox files for hair textures, looks like I have an optional file in dl section specifically for hair textures, if you use nexus Version of Botox then grab optional texture file in my dl section and find a way to work it in. If you not sure how to do that post here and tell me your mod manager and we'll get you going. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

Is there any possibility of making my botox files work for SSE in the future? I have really missed this mod ever since I switched over

I think the patcher works on/with SE, maybe converting all of the nif's would be option too. If I dont ever make switch to SE I probably wont have time/de4sire to do it but I am confident the possibility is there for others to do so. 

Kinda thinking the tool used to convert nif from LE to SE would be easiest path, I have little experience with that tool, and I havent used it in along time. I have no permission requirements outside of forcing anyone who would do conversion to credit Botox(nexus)KS and HG Hairs. 

12 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

Is there any possibility of making my botox files work for SSE in the future? I have really missed this mod ever since I switched over

You drive a hard a bargain? Im optimizing the files now, Im no port expert, should be good though as the tool I am using is smarter than me. 

Gonna ask,if I upload into forum,if you/somebody could test on SE 

We can try this file on SE

https://mega.nz/file/pMJHmagL#xuPKwCwJNAXtCCihZUVPNEsSpa9UdOTkKCu8LRGgDgk

I have to go through mega like the LE version cause of file size.

I optimized all meshes and scanned textures, all meshes in this mod are head parts and were optimized with head parts only checked in SSE Nif Optimizer, latest version. 

Give some feedback and I'll throw it in dl section for this mod

Laura Bondage shop and DCL is still in works, so sorry. Laura's Bondage shop has been patched, I have to find some time to play with patchers so I can give Laura npc better hair, been super busy with job, side job, home improvements(house flooded 5-6 weeks ago) plus Im not young and I like to do stuffs. 

Thought I was gonna play with patchers this morning but instead I played with sse nif optimizer. Now I got to go do some side work stuffs. 

59 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

I optimized all meshes and scanned textures, all meshes in this mod are head parts and were optimized with head parts only checked in SSE Nif Optimizer, latest version. 

I did not convert esp from form 43 to form 44.

Shouldn't effect anything. If test comes back I'll probably get it converted. Want feedback first

On 1/8/2022 at 9:02 PM, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Testing your SE port, found some generic NPCs with neck seams.ScreenShot11.png.96ab4888bc265ffd10de307478d5f2a4.png

21 hours ago, lub said:

Testing your SE port, found some generic NPCs with neck seams.ScreenShot11.png.96ab4888bc265ffd10de307478d5f2a4.png

need more info.

Patcher works the same for all toons. You got some leveled list npcs that are dorked, some that are not.  I'm leaning towards simple problem on your end. Could you find another dorked toon, open console and click on them to get their id# and reference that in xedit filter with all mods loaded to see if you have anything currently in LO that is touching dorked toon.