1 hour ago, Limey77777 said:

Now I think I have to reinstall dawnguard and botox 

why reinstall dawnguard and botox? 

had to start a new game for it to kick in

save and load should of worked. Good chance I had done my testing on a new game,so could be wrong on the save and load but in general you always want to do a save and load when loading new content on current save game. 

Thanks Heroine

Appreciate it.

I was going to ask for help on the eyes but I thought I'd try myself

download textures from Botox nexus manually and look through files(textures),you can find path from image, copy and paste "Eyevampire_01.dds" into data/textures/actors/character/eyes folder,make backup of existing dds first to be safe, if you use MO than maybe look in you body texture replacer mod unless you use Eyes of Beauty version that affects npcs in which case you can look in that folder.  Did Serana get borked on your end after messing with eyes? 

eyes.jpg.7626680bba74cbb6edde722932786c82.jpg

Good Morning Heroine,

My mistake was trying to change the eyes using TESV. I had to revert the changes I had made. As I couldn't figure out which mod was messing up the eyes I downloaded the improved eyes for vampires mod (from the mod listed on the credits on botox for skyrim) and edited that before installing it and letting it override everything. Guess now I will have to go let he out of her coffin for real.

image.png.8f679eb9787429e26324a31b822f8a81.png

Save and load did not work for me on factions, I tried several times but it does work on a new game so I have some editing to do!

Using Vortex, I know everybody says to use MO but Vortex seems to really help when you don't know what you're doing (like me). The mod rules aspect really seems to help with stability.

Once again thanks for your help and kicking me in the right direction and thanks for all your mods and the work you do.

3 hours ago, The_Inner_Critic said:

So I can use this with Shiva Hair replacer? Thanks!!!!!

If Heroine of the Night said they wont work, then they wont.  I simply optimized for use in SE.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Huh ?

Right!, where did my post go? 

I was on phone when posted, not sure what happened there. 

Going to update mod this weekend,minor stuff improving a few npcs and hopefully going to make it easier for some users to install,+ better description page. Will repatch multiple bandits with no scars or dirt on face. 

On 3/9/2020 at 8:46 AM, The_Inner_Critic said:

Okay. So your files are just Heroine's but for SSE. Thanks a lot anyway.

Does that mean that I can use your files without the esps active?

I don't have Botox.esp active in my Load Order, since i use MO I have option to hide chargen.esps so they're not even in my LO(unless I am patching other mods in ck)and they are definitely not active when I'm in game. 

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I don't have Botox.esp active in my Load Order, since i use MO I have option to hide chargen.esps so they're not even in my LO(unless I am patching other mods in ck)and they are definitely not active when I'm in game. 

Can confirm that the SE port from ikhan8 works nicely, with Botox.esp turned off. Thanks a lot

Questiom: Since the esp is inactive, does that mean I can also delete the original botox.bsa?

On 3/18/2020 at 10:21 PM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I have a question, is it somehow possible to remove the scars from random bandits and the like ?

It sadly ruins some great faces for me :(

sad news, It appears,pretty certain, I can't remove scars without saving info onto Botox's blank esp, which would be creating more problems than it's worth. 

I am going to go through and remove dirt from good amount of female bandits,think that's the best I can do for bandits. The problem with having a mod that is directly referencing bandits,warlocks,witches and stuffs is it creates incompatibilities with other mods making changes to same npcs(for me it would be obis in some cases) It goes the same for named npcs too, I dont reference any npc in the esp and that's why esp is not needed to be active. 

2 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

sad news, It appears,pretty certain, I can't remove scars without saving info onto Botox's blank esp, which would be creating more problems than it's worth. 

I am going to go through and remove dirt from good amount of female bandits,think that's the best I can do for bandits. The problem with having a mod that is directly referencing bandits,warlocks,witches and stuffs is it creates incompatibilities with other mods making changes to same npcs(for me it would be obis in some cases) It goes the same for named npcs too, I dont reference any npc in the esp and that's why esp is not needed to be active. 

Thanks for looking into it tho. I would have been nice but its certainly no game breaker.

29 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I would have been nice but its certainly no game breaker.

that's how I feel about it.

I'm doing a # on the bandits,warlocks,forsworn,witches right now. Removing all the dirt, and in scenario where the npc doesnt have grey hair assigned I'm changing 40 year old,50 year old, and rough complexion to normal. Grey haired bandits with 50 year old, or Rough complexion are being modified to 40 year old complexion.

22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Nah! I have to thank you for solving all my NPC replacer issues with one mod. ?

Credit is due for Nexus version more so, obviously I use My Files, but My Files would of never happened(EVER) if not for Nexus version.

With Botox, no esp active dictates no incompatibilities which means no patching other mods or choosing to lose small contents from other mods referencing same npc's(ETAC,Immersive Weapons) , cant beat it. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am so stoked that I finally realized what I have been doing wrong with this mod for months. I used to have so many issues with hair on some npcs. Now I have everything working. Turns out, because I use multiple botox mods, like wench botox, I had been leaving some botox esp plugins active, such as botox.esp. . . . I had chargen turned off and for some reason I had thought that was all that I needed to do. Now I actually read all the directions carefully and I have all the esps turned off and all the bugs are gone and all the npcs look amazing. I had always wanted this in my load order so bad. Thanks for your hard work.

13 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

I am so stoked that I finally realized what I have been doing wrong with this mod for months. I used to have so many issues with hair on some npcs. Now I have everything working. Turns out, because I use multiple botox mods, like wench botox, I had been leaving some botox esp plugins active, such as botox.esp. . . . I had chargen turned off and for some reason I had thought that was all that I needed to do. Now I actually read all the directions carefully and I have all the esps turned off and all the bugs are gone and all the npcs look amazing. I had always wanted this in my load order so bad. Thanks for your hard work.

Appreciate it. 

I was sitting on mod for awhile prior to upload. It's a nut buster for users. No esp's active? Npc Replacer mods load order issues. No compatibility with ShivaHair mod.  I'm glad I uploaded though.

Immersive wenches can throw problems, I have no control over that. Wenches from that mod are added via, what I call a "leveled marker?" Basically individual wenches are not placed in game rather a Marker that will pull from various NPCs, similar to most bandits. With vanilla bandits I was able to patch them so they would work but I had small pool of hairs I could use for them and if examined throughly some hairs have imperfections, just no hair rendering in weird places and no invisible NPCs. 

I don't like the idea of the wenches being patched similar to bandits so I never did it. If a user was having those mentioned problems with wenches they could patch them with chargen patcher I uploaded for bandits.

New botox update that just came out still works fantastic with this mod. Even with the fomod that adds patches depending on your installed mods, such as immersive wenches. If using mod organizer, just turn off all botox and botox patch esp plugins and let the bsas do the work. Not sure how you vortex users will do it. 

Just curious, this is such an epic mod, creating the greatest beauty I have ever seen in this game. Why is this not on Nexus?