1 minute ago, Aki K said:

Have you managed to fix the facial expression issue

I have never experienced expression issue. Prior to Botox coming out I used(still do) Female Facial Animation mod and I have installed the extra file(mouthhumanf_nif) available for download with Female Facial Animation mod,installed.  

I don't recall ever seeing anyone in comment section over on Botox Nexus page saying they had lost expression on their females? 

9 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I have never experienced expression issue. Prior to Botox coming out I used(still do) Female Facial Animation mod and I have installed the extra file(mouthhumanf_nif) available for download with Female Facial Animation mod,installed.  

I don't recall ever seeing anyone in comment section over on Botox Nexus page saying they had lost expression on their females? 

Really?!  The original mod author once told me (back when I was on nexus) their intent to fix the issue.  The way the spoke about it suggested to me it was a known problem.

I also already use Female Facial Animation .  Weird.  I guess I'll downloaded the latest versions of everything if I don't already have them and try again.

8 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Really?! 

That's right. 

I don't recall that. I know there was a lot of complaint that the face morphs were too similar,because vanilla not garbage or anything.

I did look at some screenshots, I seen a non botoxed npc with tons of expression,might of been lucky pic..  I think I see expression in this image of Tavitha, and she is botoxed

20200204145418_1.jpg.2c7067b34b447034e342cf7b3308ba89.jpg

22 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Really?!  The original mod author once told me (back when I was on nexus) their intent to fix the issue.  The way the spoke about it suggested to me it was a known problem.

I also already use Female Facial Animation .  Weird.  I guess I'll downloaded the latest versions of everything if I don't already have them and try again.

I also looked in my botox files which still has Nexus version face parts that go into botox generated head.nifs and there is a file named something like femaleheadbrow_new.tri so maybe that fixed issue your referring to. 

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I also looked in my botox files which still has Nexus version face parts that go into botox generated head.nifs and there is a file named something like femaleheadbrow_new.tri so maybe that fixed issue your referring to. 

No the issue I'm talking about was that the NPCs and player couldn't change expressions at all.  It was espcially noticeable in sex animations where custom races without botox changed their expression a lot while the botoxed NPCs looked as if they were just going about their day with a completely flat expression, like statues.  When i tried without botox the vanilla npcs changed (not pretty but noticeably much more range of expression)

Maybe I was just doing something wrong though?  I don't know how it could work for one person and not at all for the other.  But clearly they can emote so I must have done something wrong.  I just can't imagine what.  Time for a few tests. ^-^  I hope it works.  Glitch aside, it's my favorite face mod.

4 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

compatably? Yes   Will it look good? Idk

This mod does not have High Quality tintmask. I would guess if your on 4k skin textures you probably have enb preset too. Apparently my tintmask looks like Heath Ledger's Joker,if you have high end textures/enb preset?  

Minus some named npcs(most of which would be npcs you have replacer mod for like Bijin) My files would be comparably to npcs in your game that are generic(non-modded)vanilla or ETAC/Inconsequential,ect,ect.

Textures on these npcs in my files will look the same as textures on generic npcs in your game right now. Some of the named females in these files I adjust their make up(Tintmask)and I can't generate head data out of ck on LE side with high quality tintmask. On my end Im happy with tintmask(pictures don't show heath ledger's Joker)but I don't do high end textures/enb preset playing off my TV,maybe I could?

i guess is work 

11 hours ago, whatsoldier said:

I only want female NPCs using HG Hairdos. I have no custom NPCs in my game, except for a few followers. Which file do I have to download and install?

You need to install original Botox mod from Nexus. Install my files over it,overwriting everything. Go into game with Botox.esp inactive. Chargen esps should not be active neither and they don't even need to be in data folder for my files to work. 

When playing Botox without main esp active the chargen.esp's are to be used only for patching other mods.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, Aki K said:

No the issue I'm talking about was that the NPCs and player couldn't change expressions at all.  It was espcially noticeable in sex animations where custom races without botox changed their expression a lot while the botoxed NPCs looked as if they were just going about their day with a completely flat expression, like statues.  When i tried without botox the vanilla npcs changed (not pretty but noticeably much more range of expression)

Maybe I was just doing something wrong though?  I don't know how it could work for one person and not at all for the other.  But clearly they can emote so I must have done something wrong.  I just can't imagine what.  Time for a few tests. ^-^  I hope it works.  Glitch aside, it's my favorite face mod.

I'm 50-50 on your right about facial sex animations. I need to test more though, I have been testing other stuff that had me sexing botoxed females. Many times it looked like they had no expressions,then in a couple scenes I see some. I tested a couple quick ones with non botoxed characters and the results were about the same. so i'm 50-50 on this. 

i did try resetting facial animations in SL, didn't change anything.  On me end to test better I need to go in game with as close to vanilla(mitigate the chance of other mod running a muck)and do testing on a bunch of non-botoxed and vice versa. maybe try to look at old Botox post but since I think newer version of Botox from Nexus is incoming,I will just wait on that. I am mindful of it now though, if Newer botox comes out and there was an issue and its not resolved chances are I won't be able to do anything about. 

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Hi, i figured out that your mods won't let me change ear or some slider do you know why ?

My mod should have no effect on PC.

Botox from nexus, if you play that mod without Chargen.esp then there is no change to character creation. I do not play with chargen.esp active in load order. 

My Botox files is face data, overwriting all of the females in base game. I did package some chargen.esp's for users to use to patch other mods, they should never be active in LO when going into game. Botox.esp from Nexus mod is required, should never be active though. It acts as a placeholder in LO and it provides folders for the hair textures. 

1540274674_mobotox.jpg.4db5ab04b4719bd437bb8c7f0447c006.jpg

Region.jpg.06e6ab53bce166c5a9a9b418f53210c0.jpg

55 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

My mod should have no effect on PC.

Botox from nexus, if you play that mod without Chargen.esp then there is no change to character creation. I do not play with chargen.esp active in load order. 

My Botox files is face data, overwriting all of the females in base game. I did package some chargen.esp's for users to use to patch other mods, they should never be active in LO when going into game. Botox.esp from Nexus mod is required, should never be active though. It acts as a placeholder in LO and it provides folders for the hair textures. 

Hide contents

1540274674_mobotox.jpg.4db5ab04b4719bd437bb8c7f0447c006.jpg

Region.jpg.06e6ab53bce166c5a9a9b418f53210c0.jpg

welp i tried to remove chargen.esp and still

6 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I'm 50-50 on your right about facial sex animations. I need to test more though, I have been testing other stuff that had me sexing botoxed females. Many times it looked like they had no expressions,then in a couple scenes I see some. I tested a couple quick ones with non botoxed characters and the results were about the same. so i'm 50-50 on this. 

i did try resetting facial animations in SL, didn't change anything.  On me end to test better I need to go in game with as close to vanilla(mitigate the chance of other mod running a muck)and do testing on a bunch of non-botoxed and vice versa. maybe try to look at old Botox post but since I think newer version of Botox from Nexus is incoming,I will just wait on that. I am mindful of it now though, if Newer botox comes out and there was an issue and its not resolved chances are I won't be able to do anything about. 

I used a more expressive mod on facial animations and now it works.  Mostly.  Sometimes facial animations crap out on sexlab (with or without botox) and a new scene fixes it.

But I have new botox issues, namely that it looks great on vanilla NPCs in terms of textures and etc. (I use demoniac) but NPCs from mods get giant seams across their necks, even when they use demoniac too.  Know of any way I can get the mod to only effect base game NPCs?  I tried adjusting the load order but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

8 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Know of any way I can get the mod to only effect base game NPCs?  I tried adjusting the load order but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

This mod when used as advertised, will not affect npcs from other mods. The only way for Botox to affect those npcs is if Chargen.esp is active in load order. Maybe?, NMM users get borked when installing chargen.esp? I know OG creator used NMM so I dont think this the case. 

In my game, Botox does not have any effect on npcs outside of the NPC's that this mod provides face data for. 

28 minutes ago, whatsoldier said:

look like feminists

shit!

To answer the question your wanting to ask,you would have to play in game with chargen.esp active. This is isn't the worst thing,but you would HAVE to patch any vanilla based npcs added by other mods(ETAC,InConsequential NPCs,ect,ect) in your game,or they'll will have brown/gray head. And you would have to do work on certain follower mods to make them compatible or just remove them from game or keep them with brown/gray head. In addition you would have to modify chargen.esp and re patch desired npcs.  So,yes what you want is possible. I don't play with chargen.esp active so this is not something I would do on my end. 

Most of the named Redguard npcs have good hair in my files, fair amount of named Redguards use one of the Nord hair options. If your chief complaint is about soldiers,guards,bandits, I can't do much with those toons,on account of how they render into game,without forcing the chargen.esp to be active during gameplay. 

21 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

also what makeup your using ? i like it

The tintmask are from Fair Skin, it looks like crap on my end because, a: I play and do, ck work on LE,and I can't export HQ tintmask when on LE

b: I don't have a computer monitor, I felt my TV worked pretty good for me, I like the big screen so 

I stick with it. 

On 2/10/2020 at 3:40 PM, thesteve812 said:

I just saw your pic of Fastred and said "oh my".

I'm off to Ivarstead, better go to Riften first and see that asshole Sibbi.

Thanks for this and Tavitha, I just downloaded the new version.

Thanks,Steve

Tavitha is tons of fun,she has revolving(random)dialogue.You never know what your going to get. The tiny baby quest used to free her and used to keep her from being reshackled for users that didn't MHYH her is pretty good too,and is sadly much improved. My scripts in Tavitha were a lot cleaner than initial version of SexFactions. I gotta get that mod updated,new feature is fighting me and that mod being an .esm(so stupid) makes working on it a pain. 

7 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

This mod when used as advertised, will not affect npcs from other mods. The only way for Botox to affect those npcs is if Chargen.esp is active in load order. Maybe?, NMM users get borked when installing chargen.esp? I know OG creator used NMM so I dont think this the case. 

In my game, Botox does not have any effect on npcs outside of the NPC's that this mod provides face data for. 

I see.  I use MO but chargen is definetly active.  I'll try turning it off and see what happens.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:15 PM, Aki K said:

I see.  I use MO but chargen is definetly active.  I'll try turning it off and see what happens.

You use MO. Original botox or my files can never hurt you. If you don't use fancies enb preset with ultra4k textures it's just a matter of, not having any botox esp active and then getting load order right, npcs replacer mods should always load after inactive Botox.esp. Unless the tintmask don't look good on your end this file is what you want. Vanilla sucks. There is a mod nexus that adds ks hairs to vanilla ugly females, people like that mod,that mod forces you to use its esp though,and it does the same thing chargen.esp does, forces you to patch all vanilla based npcs in your game(ETAC),which you would patch,the problem is when mod sneaks in with vanilla based npcs and you don't except it,thus you dont patch it and then in game you see greyface,no big deal you could patch it then, the bigger problem is with certain followers that get borked, I created workaround for that as well when making hotchicks mod to accommodate , users that either had chargen.esp active or mostly users that have Shiva"Ks Hairs on ugly vanilla faces,Hair replacer mod. It's not that much work to do for a few followers but I just use my files.

7 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

You use MO. Original botox or my files can never hurt you. If you don't use fancies enb preset with ultra4k textures it's just a matter of, not having any botox esp active and then getting load order right, npcs replacer mods should always load after inactive Botox.esp. Unless the tintmask don't look good on your end this file is what you want. Vanilla sucks. There is a mod nexus that adds ks hairs to vanilla ugly females, people like that mod,that mod forces you to use its esp though,and it does the same thing chargen.esp does, forces you to patch all vanilla based npcs in your game(ETAC),which you would patch,the problem is when mod sneaks in with vanilla based npcs and you don't except it,thus you dont patch it and then in game you see greyface,no big deal you could patch it then, the bigger problem is with certain followers that get borked, I created workaround for that as well when making hotchicks mod to accommodate , users that either had chargen.esp active or mostly users that have Shiva"Ks Hairs on ugly vanilla faces,Hair replacer mod. It's not that much work to do for a few followers but I just my files.

You may have lost me.  That's a bit complicated.  I have an ENB but I keep the settings close to vanilla, just some shadow fixes really.  I don't mind if all the base game NPCs are botoxed to hell, I just don't want followers altered because then I get a seam on the neck.  Otherwise it looks fine.

I didn't even know the mod could work with the esps off.  I don't know a lot of technical stuff.  I generally assumed the esp had to be on for a mod to do anything.

I tried adjusting the load order before, but it didn't change anything so I'm assuming it isn't related to my problem.  I've had botox stuff at the top of my load order and the bottom and had the same effect.  If I turn the esps off I don't know how it would figure into the load order but maybe that's just another thing that's beyond my knowledge level.