17 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Post your LO and mod list, and this is LL, we want/need some nudie pictures(no armor/clothing pics)

From my testing it looks like the problem was in my end vanilla facedata. Sorry for blaming Botox for the occasional neckseam bug. The JH overhaul mod i used before fixed this somehow so i don't notice. First pic is from using JH and second one does not have any npc overhaul mod(cbbe 3bbb body). My loadorder for second pic if you want to see any fault in there.
loadorder.txt

ScreenShot12.png

ScreenShot13.png

4 hours ago, lub said:

From my testing it looks like the problem was in my end vanilla facedata. Sorry for blaming Botox for the occasional neckseam bug. The JH overhaul mod i used before fixed this somehow so i don't notice. First pic is from using JH and second one does not have any npc overhaul mod(cbbe 3bbb body). My loadorder for second pic if you want to see any fault in there.
loadorder.txt

ScreenShot12.png

ScreenShot13.png

Can you do quick test on new game WITHOUT JH and with Botox

If that works, maybe waiting in game until shit resets(20 in game days?) problem would go away. This is if incompatible with jh being in current save game. If its your body mod, idk? Hopefully its not body mod. 

Also try to disable and enable dorked npcs through console. 

Do you have link for JH mod you are using, curious if it touches races

4 hours ago, lub said:

loadorder.txt

ScreenShot12.png

ScreenShot13.png

Did a quick look, I have an old JH mod, it changes the fuck out of the weight for tons of encbandit like characters. 

A new game with no jh plus Botox should/will solve problem. When it is a main npc or 2, finding their vanilla weight and changing it in game through console is easy enough, but with countless bandit type npcs having their weight changed by JH mod you would probably have to start a new game if you wanted to get rid of neck seams on those characters.  With it being from weight, I dont think waiting in game until things reset will do anything, sorry. 

Hello, great mod!

Having a little problem with weird elven foreheads. You can see this in your own screenshot (2nd in download page), but it looks like i have more extreme version for some reason (maybe graphics settings).

It only affects elves so i think it could be artistic choice(?), but with my lighting setup it often become ugly.

For example this is Nimriel from the farm near Whiterun. Forehead visibility are heavily depends on current lightning (not visible in shadow).

72850_20220118051340_1.png

19 minutes ago, stillsuit said:

Hello, great mod!

Having a little problem with weird elven foreheads. You can see this in your own screenshot (2nd in download page), but it looks like i have more extreme version for some reason (maybe graphics settings).

It only affects elves so i think it could be artistic choice(?), but with my lighting setup it often become ugly.

For example this is Nimriel from the farm near Whiterun. Forehead visibility are heavily depends on current lightning (not visible in shadow).

72850_20220118051340_1.png

I see what your seeing. Its on my end too. That is how OG Botox on Nexus came. Never paid it much attention as the vanilla elves were so ugly. Dont think bug is on your end, this is just how elves look. 

2 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Yes, circlets or whigs with forehead covering hair is what I do.20220114020356_1.jpg.23f4b50a57b25c99adaa516ec0eb3eda.jpg

Hi Zeppelin.  Toon looks great! 

You have neck issues as well? On LE?  Curious if you also use JH People mod. I dont ever see stuff like that on my end, with other user that made report I feel very confident if was incompatible with JH mod cause of weight fluctuations. 

6 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Hi Zeppelin.  Toon looks great! 

You have neck issues as well? On LE?  Curious if you also use JH People mod. I dont ever see stuff like that on my end, with other user that made report I feel very confident if was incompatible with JH mod cause of weight fluctuations. 

Hello, no I dont have any neck issues at all.

I have some head body colour mismatches with Vampires which can be fixed with another mod  and very few but only a few potato heads. But this might because I also run Ordinary women together with Botox. I however dont run the JH People mod.

In the dark ages (before your Botox files) I handled most mismatches with the setnpcweight <Insert number> disable/enable method quite nicely. If nothing helps a nice collar solves all problems tehehe ;)

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin

Cursed Loot and Laura's Bondage Shop have been patched and uploaded. Those 2 files along with Simple Slavery Plus+++ require file found in download section named "textures"   Once you open the archive any user, including MO, can merge/throw into data folder.. MO user can optionally go to MO/Mods/Botox and merge it with texture folder. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again, one small question.

I just finally learned how to properly (hopefully) update facegen for NPC using Construction Kit (honestly it's in a disaster state, but it's bethesda, whatever). Actually still have a huge problem with some mod potato faces (when they use npc templates and Requiem later destroys them), but it's not really related to this topic.

You are talking a lot about disabling CharGen.esp and all of that in the opening post/DL page, but where is this file in the first place? For now only option I've find is to patch other mods with nexus botox, which sometimes creates 'dirty' faces. But i couldn't find any chargen.esp available for separate download, neither in the main archive.

Am I missing something?

28 minutes ago, stillsuit said:

I just finally learned how to properly (hopefully) update facegen for NPC using Construction Kit (honestly it's in a disaster state, but it's bethesda, whatever). Actually still have a huge problem with some mod potato faces (when they use npc templates and Requiem later destroys them), but it's not really related to this topic.

You are talking a lot about disabling CharGen.esp and all of that in the opening post/DL page, but where is this file in the first place? For now only option I've find is to patch other mods with nexus botox, which sometimes creates 'dirty' faces. But i couldn't find any chargen.esp available for separate download, neither in the main archive.

Am I missing something?

Shitballs, I did remove chargen esp's as optional dl. I was meaning to reupload them all together and I didnt. I forgot. Originally the chargen files were part of main dl.

Anyways. I am so busy, so busy lately. Thank the gods my head is attached to my body. 

They will be uploaded soon/shortly     

--------Edit, they will be uploaded tonight, I want to maybe take a minute to create a txt file with some                                                                        infos to upload with chargen files. 

With Requiem, without looking as I dont have that installed it might be a case of it adds new head data for new or existing npcs and they would have to be patched in ck. 

Edited by Heroine HoneyCrotch
18 hours ago, stillsuit said:

Am I missing something?

Chargens are in dl section. There are 4 of them. 1 of them is all KS hairs, another one that has bandits in the name is for patching bandits and stuff(more info on that on description page, and or ask) The other 2 have HG Hairs but at least some ks hairs on elves and probably orcs. 

On 1/8/2022 at 9:02 AM, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

We can try this file on SE

https://mega.nz/file/pMJHmagL#xuPKwCwJNAXtCCihZUVPNEsSpa9UdOTkKCu8LRGgDgk

I have to go through mega like the LE version cause of file size.

I optimized all meshes and scanned textures, all meshes in this mod are head parts and were optimized with head parts only checked in SSE Nif Optimizer, latest version. 

Give some feedback and I'll throw it in dl section for this mod

Works great thanks!

1 hour ago, Hylysi said:

Rita 00076346 in the Laura's Bondage Shop download has blue (missing texture) hair.

Hair textures referenced in the nif don't appear to be included in the textures download.

Untitled-1.jpg

Your are correct. 

I uploaded the 4uplod folder, it needs to put into texture folder. I tried to add it to the 'texture" file found in dl section but it made complete file too big. So for now it is additional dl. 

• 3 weeks later...

Uhm, you are as bad as me with file names o.o

If it appears as if I'm confused, let me assure you its just a temporary side effect of too much Botox intake.

I need to know so much details so I can add your mod to my blog, while at least remotely understand what I'm writing lol

Okay, I also need more information to use Your Botox on My NPC

"Any of my patched files for other mods that are in download section require "textures" file found in download section. Open archive in folder on desktop. It is a textures folder. Any user can throw/merge that texture folder into data folder. If you use MO merge it with texture folder found in MO/Mods/Botox.  It is textures for hair that males and females use. If you already have "My Botox Files" installed you only need MKSH for the male hair textures, copy and paste. This is only for mods that I have patched.  "

What is a MKSH? male KS hair?

Any specific male hair mod or is only one out there?

Spoiler

Bruma Botoxed.7z                           Got it, Bruma! make sure to grab "textures" file

54.88 MB / December 3, 2019

OBIS_Botoxed.7z                              Got it, OBIS! make sure to grab "textures" file

174.99 MB / December 3, 2019

Falskaar_NPCs.7z                             Got it, Falskaar! make sure to grab "textures" file

102.67 MB / December 4, 2019

Botox My Files V1.1.txt                    Maybe got it later, FILES ON MEGA! => Standalone, don't need Nexus Botox (right?)

70 B / March 21, 2020

My Botox Files:

Do not run my files with Botox.esp active,it needs to present,but not active.

These files should not be used with CharGen.esp active.

NO ESP ACTIVE with these files, some NPCs will not look right with CharGen active,

Botox should not be active as well,only present/installed.

I only use CharGen.esp's for patching. CharGen file fixes invisible npcs and hair rendering problem, but it conflicts with mods that have npcs with vanilla hair records.These files are for Non-CharGen users. 

=> this means I end up with no Botox related Plugins in LO and only control replacer expression ingame via overwriting files with other replacers (like for example Pandorable, right?)
=> but how do I use the Nexus Botox patches?

Female Hair Tester.7z                       For the hair fetishist with a good excuse! For Science!

33.64 MB / November 12, 2020

Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.12 [LE].7z         Got it, SS++! make sure to grab "textures" file

10.64 MB / December 25, 2021

Deviously Cursed Loot LL.7z                      Got it, Kimy got weak and allows patches now! make sure to grab "textures" file

29.32 MB / January 19

Laura's Bondage Shop v3.32.7z                Got it, Laura got weak and allows patches now! make sure to grab "textures" file

29.61 MB / January 19

textures.7z                                              Yay some textures! You can never have enough files named textures!

=> AH! found the info: Patched females and males, make sure to grab "textures" file from dl' section. 

223.17 MB / January 19

Botox Chargen Patchers.7z                      ohoh, I don't like where this is going ?

10.76 kB / January 29

4uplod-T.7z                                              Guess I should read your mod topic? ?

=> AH! found it: "I uploaded the 4uplod folder, it needs to put into texture folder. I tried to add it to the 'texture" file found in dl section but it made complete file too big. So for now it is additional dl. "

=> only needed for Laura or any textures.7z related patches?

106.99 MB / February 1

****************** Botox Npc Replacer Mod *********************************

Botox can be simplified by all users and can be used as a small npc replacer mod. Let's say you have all the NPC replacer mods out there, in game 9 out 10 named npcs have an esp in LO referencing those npcs and giving them good looks,thats nice. But what about the other 10% of named npcs that are vanilla ugly? Very simply idea solves this through Botox. Let's say you Download Botox from Nexus,manually.Open the archive on desktop.Go to meshes/actors/character/facegendata/facegeom    for this exercise we are going to remove any folder that is not skyrim,hearthfire,dawnguard,dragonborn that is found with the headdata(nif/dds). Once those non vanilla folders are out,copy and paste remaining folders(Skyrim,HF,Dawnguard,Dragonborn) to folder on desktop. Now open skyrim,HF,Dawnguard,dragonborn folders in Botox mod and delete contents.

Do the same on textures side. Now you have empty Botox,no head data in botox folders. Find the id# for any vanilla npc you want botox replacer(id# = name of nif/dds) And drag head data(nif/dds)from backup folders on desktop back into your botox folders. Get all the toons back into botox that you want and rearchieve and install.You can have a 10-20-50 botox npc replacer mod that is esp free and does not reference the npcs that are covered in it. If you use nexus version your probably only grabbing named npcs which should not give you any problems in game being invisible or with weird hair, that only happens on non placed npcs and most/nearly all of the named npcs are physically placed in game. 

> intriguing, need to try

Edited by donttouchmethere
8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If it appears as if I'm confused, let me assure you its just a temporary side effect of too much Botox intake.

I need to know so much details so I can add your mod to my blog, while at least remotely understand what I'm writing lol

"Any of my patched files for other mods that are in download section require "textures" file found in download section. Open archive in folder on desktop. It is a textures folder. Any user can throw/merge that texture folder into data folder. If you use MO merge it with texture folder found in MO/Mods/Botox.  It is textures for hair that males and females use. If you already have "My Botox Files" installed you only need MKSH for the male hair textures, copy and paste. This is only for mods that I have patched.  "

Hide contents

Bruma Botoxed.7z                           Got it, Bruma! make sure to grab "textures" file

OBIS_Botoxed.7z                              Got it, OBIS! make sure to grab "textures" file

Falskaar_NPCs.7z                             Got it, Falskaar! make sure to grab "textures" file

Botox My Files V1.1.txt                    Maybe got it later, FILES ON MEGA! => Standalone, don't need Nexus Botox (right?)

70 B / March 21, 2020

My Botox Files:

NO ESP ACTIVE with these files, some NPCs will not look right with CharGen active,

I only use CharGen.esp's for patching. CharGen file fixes invisible npcs and hair rendering problem, but it conflicts with mods that have npcs with vanilla hair records.These files are for Non-CharGen users. 

=> this means I end up with no Botox related Plugins in LO and only control replacer expression ingame via overwriting files with other replacers (like for example Pandorable, right?)

Female Hair Tester.7z                       For the hair fetishist with a good excuse! For Science!

Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.12 [LE].7z         Got it, SS++! make sure to grab "textures" file

Deviously Cursed Loot LL.7z                      Got it, Kimy got weak and allows patches now! make sure to grab "textures" file

29.32 MB / January 19

Laura's Bondage Shop v3.32.7z                Got it, Laura got weak and allows patches now! make sure to grab "textures" file

29.61 MB / January 19

textures.7z                                              Yay some textures! You can never have enough files named textures!

=> AH! found the info: Patched females and males, make sure to grab "textures" file from dl' section. 

223.17 MB / January 19

Botox Chargen Patchers.7z                      ohoh, I don't like where this is going ?

10.76 kB / January 29

4uplod-T.7z                                              Guess I should read your mod topic? ?

=> AH! found it: "I uploaded the 4uplod folder, it needs to put into texture folder. I tried to add it to the 'texture" file found in dl section but it made complete file too big. So for now it is additional dl. "

106.99 MB / February 1

Botox can be simplified by all users and can be used as a small npc replacer mod. Let's say you have all the NPC replacer mods out there, in game 9 out 10 named npcs have an esp in LO referencing those npcs and giving them good looks,thats nice. But what about the other 10% of named npcs that are vanilla ugly? Very simply idea solves this through Botox. Let's say you Download Botox from Nexus,manually.Open the archive on desktop.Go to meshes/actors/character/facegendata/facegeom    for this exercise we are going to remove any folder that is not skyrim,hearthfire,dawnguard,dragonborn that is found with the headdata(nif/dds). Once those non vanilla folders are out,copy and paste remaining folders(Skyrim,HF,Dawnguard,Dragonborn) to folder on desktop. Now open skyrim,HF,Dawnguard,dragonborn folders in Botox mod and delete contents.

Do the same on textures side. Now you have empty Botox,no head data in botox folders. Find the id# for any vanilla npc you want botox replacer(id# = name of nif/dds) And drag head data(nif/dds)from backup folders on desktop back into your botox folders. Get all the toons back into botox that you want and rearchieve and install.You can have a 10-20-50 botox npc replacer mod that is esp free and does not reference the npcs that are covered in it. If you use nexus version your probably only grabbing named npcs which should not give you any problems in game being invisible or with weird hair, that only happens on non placed npcs and most/nearly all of the named npcs are physically placed in game. 

I know, I know. I blame not being allowed to upload some stuff all into 1 file cause of upload size limit

giphy.gif.41fd23cf96afd44630e73a6e80688174.gif

I drink coffee and I will be better LL user for you here shortly. 

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Reveal hidden contents

70 B / March 21, 2020

My Botox Files:

29.32 MB / January 19

29.61 MB / January 19

223.17 MB / January 19

10.76 kB / January 29

106.99 MB / February 1

I think I might do reupload. At least for optional files. I just reviewed my front page and my dl section and shitballs, it sucks.  I would argue square peg square hole but that will do nothing for almost everybody.  "I" know how "I" feel when i go to dl section for mod then instantly become overburdened with not being sure what I am suppose to install. Never thought I would be on the end of that, so sorry. With mod, really doesnt need to be that why. 

Some Quick infos for a wearer traveller,   

"Texture"  File started as a good idea. It's too big though. It has KS hairs, Textures for the First HG Hairs(there are 2 HG hair mods now, maybe I should make sure 2nd HG Hairs doesnt have all of 1st HG hairs in it too, dont think it does though) and the "texture" file in dl section also has textures for the males coming from MKSH folder

(Males with KS Hair)  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98752/

When I patched DeviouslyCursedLoot, Laura's Bondage Shop, and SimpleSlavery+++ I used some of the newer HG Hair2 hairs and I tried to add those textures from HG2 Hairs to my "textures" file but it made it too big to post on LL. That is why the "4uplod-T file got uploaded. If I had seen that coming none of the toons in recently patched mods would'nt of ended up with any of the newer HG2 hairs.  But the hairs are so good? 

Part problem is some users will use my Patches with Nexus version of Botox which has no HG Hair textures and maybe not all of KS Hair that I use. I dont want to force My Botox version on users that want to use Nexus version(?) 

I think best option would be to remove all extra files that have to do with patched mods and give that its own page. Also the texture file download needs the other HG Hairs in it too so I might make that megalink dl, really hate doing that even though there is nothing I know of that suggest using Megalink or MediaFire is bad thing. I prefer dl mods straight from this site,

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

-My NPC?  Patching mods or making presets for PC

At first I got hung up on "My" making me think preset info, but I think you are asking about patching other mods. I can cover both if need be.

Coffee is good, Im gonna drink it and maybe you reply about ^this. Happy to cover both so we'll see.  

Small NPC replacer mod, just reviewed info I have up on that again and after having had gotten some coffee in me, it is close to square hole, square peg. Need to add small additional info(pics) and need to revise part about if using nexus version only grabbing main/named npcs cause no npcs on Nexus version should be dorking out now. 

Edited by Heroine HoneyCrotch
Poor grammar
1 hour ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

My NPC?  Patching mods or making presets for PC

I though long and hard about that before I typed "my". Maybe too long and way too hard.

I should have used: the NPC in my game patched with Mybotoxfiles.

What I did instead: haha, wouldn't it be funny if I use "My NPC" to ask questions about patches related to "MyBotoxFiles", what can go wrong?

Wait, it's hisbotoxfiles but not mybotoxfiles or hisnpc, so it's mynpc but hisbotoxfiles. But what if he thinks I mean NexusBotoxfiles? So it has to be HisMyBotoxfiles!

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

"Texture"  File started as a good idea. It's too big though. It has KS hairs, Textures for the First HG Hairs(there are 2 HG hair mods now, maybe I should make sure 2nd HG Hairs doesnt have all of 1st HG hairs in it too, dont think it does though) and the "texture" file in dl section also has textures for the males coming from MKSH folder

(Males with KS Hair)  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98752/

Hey, I use an the older KShair version to prevent pink hairstyles in older mods with the newer KShair version. That doesn't make it any more complicated right? ^^

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

mybotoxfiles or hisnpc, so it's mynpc but hisbotoxfiles. But what if he thinks I mean NexusBotoxfiles? So it has to be HisMyBotoxfiles!

It's everywhere, it's all around us! .................We're trapped! 

When I was taught fractions in school I remember my teacher telling me 1st rule was to simplify. Tis good rule in general. Mess I have made with these files. Taking good look at all files right now,got some ideas on how to simpleng things for me and for users.  Already have HG Hairs 2nd mods hair in the files im using, want to take a quick look in game, maybe without other replacer mods(?),and see if any main/named npcs need improvements.