My Botox Files

View File

Some new files are up.....................

-----------------  Any of my patched files for other mods that are in download section require "textures" file found in download section. Open archive in folder on desktop. It is a textures folder. Any user can throw/merge that texture folder into data folder. If you use MO merge it with texture folder found in MO/Mods/Botox.  It is textures for hair that males and females use. If you already have "My Botox Files" installed you only need MKSH for the male hair textures, copy and paste. This is only for mods that I have patched.  

My Botox Files:

***Do not run my files with Botox.esp active,it needs to present,but not active. These files should not be used with CharGen.esp active. NO ESP ACTIVE with these files, some NPCs will not look right with CharGen active,Botox should not be active as well,only present/installed. I only use CharGen.esp's for patching. CharGen file fixes invisible npcs and hair rendering problem, but it conflicts with mods that have npcs with vanilla hair records.These files are for Non-CharGen users. 

What do we get? I had three objectives with my Botox files, 1. Keep it esp free as mod was originally intended(Great for compatibility) 

1. Add new/different hairs to Main NPCs(also cleaned dirty faces)

2. Get rid of weird hair rendering nuisance. 

These files are to be manually installed, if you do not use MO you should maybe backup your current Botox files or be prepared to reinstall Botox if you don't like my files and want to go back to using Botox w/ CharGen. Non-CharGen users should not be as concerned about backing up files.

I packaged all the head data(nif,dds) for the vanilla npcs of Skyrim,copy and paste over Botox's, merge and overwrite folders,whatever gets you there.Manually install.

I packaged all the meshes for hairs that I have added with them pointing(nifskope) to textures for the hairs, I packaged all of the new textures as well. The textures for the hairs are important/needed for all the head data I provided with mod and any other head data that I provide for other mods(Bruma,OBIS) and any mods you patch with the CharGens I provided. The meshes were packaged so that users that want to play with patcher in Ck prior to doing some personal patching can load different hairs. 

In addition I packaged 2 CharGen.esp's. 1 has mostly HG Hairs assigned to vanilla hairs, the other one with Bandit in the name is for patching non-placed npcs(OBIS,Populated Cities and Towns) you'll always know when your patching if npcs are non-placed, in ck under the "Count" column they will have a "0", those toons go through a leveled marker. All other toons that you are patching that are placed npcs(ETAC,InConsequential NPCs,Interesting NPCs) you can either use Botox original Chargen or the 1 I provide with mostly HG Hairs.             

My solution for weird hair glitch is not without compromise.  The NPCs that were at risk of having weird hair glitch is almost entirely comprised of Bandits,Soldiers,Guards,basically any type of NPC you can think of that has generic name(warlock,witch,vigilant) On these NPCs, with this method, I could not patch all npcs with hair,hairline,extra HL. A few of those npcs if inspected real thoroughly you can find very small imperfections with few hairs. I made sure all 6 female guards and soldiers got hair without imperfections on account you might chat with them,opposed to put them down in combat.On my end I have to look hard to find minor imperfections that some hairs have without extra hairline, trade off is great being there are no weird hair glitches. 

Optional Files Info   

- All files I upload with Botoxed patched females will require parent mod and My Botox Files, My Botox Files is needed primarily for the hair textures. 

- These files I provide for Botoxed females for other mods will not be compatible with ShivaHair Replacer mod, and will not play nice with Botox CharGen users.

- LQ tintmask, I am still an LE'er, I can't export HG tintmask on my end with LE, fortunately for me in my game I see no difference, maybe no fancy enb preset,maybe skse configured properly?

HQ tintmask for my Hotchicks mod looked no different on my end. At the end of the day none of the toons im patching had HQ tintmask on their vanilla head anyways. 

- I make no changes to females prior to patching, nor do I do touch parent mods esp/esm, only head data. All of these files should be installed manually after 
  installing parent mod. Just have my nifs/dds overwrite the ones that come with parent mod(s) and make sure textures for the hair,from My Botox Files are accessible. 

Beyond Skyrim - Bruma      -A few npcs in Bruma have custom Bruma vanilla hair, w/o touching esm I cant patch, those few toons are not touched in these files. 

OBIS                                    -Make sure to download OBIS's facedata file from its mod page, you want this for the males,install that file first.

Falskaar                               - I added Botoxed females and I added 2 folders for males. Males have no facial improvements,only added hair. Males

with old person hair are not affected. The 2nd male folder named MKHS is for males only, it is needed textures for new

hairs. Non-MO users can place folder in data/textures. MO users can slip into Falskaar texture folder. 

Laura's Bondage Shop         Patched females and males, make sure to grab "textures" file from dl' section. 

Simple Slavery Plus+++      Patched females and males, make sure to grab "textures" file from dl' section. 

Devious Cursed Loot          Patched males and females, Still need to grab "textures" file from download section. 

*Falskaar face data-    AlexanderJVelicky is the owner of Falskaar and presides over it's main files.
                                    This mod is not supported by AlexanderJVelicky in any way, shape or form,

and is an independent mod with it's own responsibilities and faults.

I am only loading up face data and for males some textures for new hairs. I did not touch/edit Falskaar.esm, only regenerated face data

Falskaar is required, I left link just below, all credits for Falskaar go to AlexanderJVelicky 

Credits: Botox for Skyrim              https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89635/

KS Hairdos Renewal         https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/

Beyond Skyrim - Bruma   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/   *only for optional file

OBIS                                 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31264     *only for optional file

Falskaar                            https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37994/   *only for optional file

HG Hairdos                      

***********

New Botox is incoming over on Nexus. I except it to be very good mod,Read there will be improvements to the face morphs,specifically more variety. So I'm not going to update 5-6 npcs with shity hair selections on my end. I'm busy doing others stuffs to merit improving a mod that had little support

****************** Botox Npc Replacer Mod *********************************

Botox can be simplified by all users and can be used as a small npc replacer mod. Let's say you have all the NPC replacer mods out there, in game 9 out 10 named npcs have an esp in LO referencing those npcs and giving them good looks,thats nice. But what about the other 10% of named npcs that are vanilla ugly? Very simply idea solves this through Botox. Let's say you Download Botox from Nexus,manually.Open the archive on desktop.Go to meshes/actors/character/facegendata/facegeom    for this exercise we are going to remove any folder that is not skyrim,hearthfire,dawnguard,dragonborn that is found with the headdata(nif/dds). Once those non vanilla folders are out,copy and paste remaining folders(Skyrim,HF,Dawnguard,Dragonborn) to folder on desktop. Now open skyrim,HF,Dawnguard,dragonborn folders in Botox mod and delete contents.

Do the same on textures side. Now you have empty Botox,no head data in botox folders. Find the id# for any vanilla npc you want botox replacer(id# = name of nif/dds) And drag head data(nif/dds)from backup folders on desktop back into your botox folders. Get all the toons back into botox that you want and rearchieve and install.You can have a 10-20-50 botox npc replacer mod that is esp free and does not reference the npcs that are covered in it. If you use nexus version your probably only grabbing named npcs which should not give you any problems in game being invisible or with weird hair, that only happens on non placed npcs and most/nearly all of the named npcs are physically placed in game. 

LO.jpg

I missed a WeAdveturer npc in ck when patching. this is a generic npc that gets used by "The Notice Board" I went in patched her along with very minor changes to a few other npcs. I'm going to do a little more testing and after a short while I'll uploaded those minor changes plus any other small things that are presented through testing or users.

Any named NPCs that still have dirt on their face should be reported, I'll happily remove dirt. I do want to do a little more nitpicking in regards to NPCs in close proximity with same hairstyle. The process can be tough, example. there are numerous females that have FemaleNord14 hair assigned to them, I can only load 1 hair on to FemaleNord14 at a time, this makes it a process. 

Edit: Abelone of Dawnstar is on the short list for new hairdo. 2 females attached to opening sequence(imperial captain,priestess)will be repatched,could have 

weird hair rendering bug. 

Edit: Nailed Margret,got the 1 generic WeAdventurer Npc that I missed, and improved a similar WeAdventurer DarkElf Npc. I'm going wait maybe a week,see if anything else comes to attention and then upload the few improvements. 

20191203082727_1.jpg.2e07f746f60de7e47d8e111098e117e5.jpg

20191203082851_1.jpg.935a77cb546e0a08722220c2ce5666d2.jpg

20191203084120_1.jpg.f2d857081f98a5418ec0b1099d53a91b.jpg

9 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

When extra hair piece would render itself onto NPCs crotch,wrist,or ankles. This was something that was specific for non-CharGen users. 

Hmm. I can remember another similar bug - NPC with extra hairstyle became invisible at close distance.

You can fix this by changing the hairstyle you use to create facegen files. Just use hairstyles with only 2 pieces - "hair" and "hairline", like in vanilla game. And, of course, remove extra headparts from chargen esp before pressing ctrl+F4.

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Hmm. I can remember another similar bug - NPC with extra hairstyle became invisible at close distance.

You can fix this by changing the hairstyle you use to create facegen files. Just use hairstyles with only 2 pieces - "hair" and "hairline", like in vanilla game. And, of course, remove extra headparts from chargen esp before pressing ctrl+F4.

I remember you on Botox pages. Everything is easy to see in xEdit, npcs that go through leveled markers, opposed to being physically placed through an nps editor location need to match vanilla 100%, if vanilla redguard hair come with only a hair, no hairline, no extra piece then i patched those npcs that go through leveled marker with just hair. All nord hairs come with a hair and a hairline in vanilla, no extra piece, so all nord hair wearing toons that go through leveled marker got patched that way. Toons that get physical placed I can add anything I want, I have some toons in these files patched with multiply extra pieces, and they will be good every time. 

Here is a link from Botox bugs page, LL wont let me upload a pic into post right now? 

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/89635/89635-1544306446-1186747018.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

You mean in their .nif files?

So, what purpose of your .esp files then? Should their be enabled?

I set up a specific patcher for the non-placed npcs that render into game through a leveled marker. that patcher matches vanilla 100%.

The esp's I uploaded are chargen patchers, used for patching other mods and or repatching botox esp(vanilla npcs) The 1 chargen that has bandits in the name should be used to patch other mods that have npcs that have "0" in the count column in ck's actors tab, were talking OBIS,Populated Towns and Cities, those mods adds their npcs through leveled markers. 

You need botox.esp, from botox mod, so that it can load face data, that esp or any chargen esp should not be active in LO when in game, Botox esp has to be present but not activated. The Chargen esp's should only be active when patching npcs in CK

4 hours ago, Azazellz said:

NPC with extra hairstyle became invisible at close distance.

Not with these files,i have toons patched in these files with 4-5 extra hair pieces, I haven't seen an invisible npc in my game since I applied HDT fix. I didn't test enough with full Botox though on account of the hair rendering in weird places, I had always used a watered down version of Botox that only featured close to 100 npcs that Botox was touching, they were named npcs that i didn't have replacers for, they were also placed npcs and I never had any problems with that file. 

Now im using full Botox, including toons that botox didn't originally add hair to, no invisibly npcs, no weird hair rendering on crotch,ankles,wrist. 

21 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I set up a specific patcher for the non-placed npcs that render into game through a leveled marker. that patcher matches vanilla 100%.

The esp's I uploaded are chargen patchers, used for patching other mods and or repatching botox esp(vanilla npcs) The 1 chargen that has bandits in the name should be used to patch other mods that have npcs that have "0" in the count column in ck's actors tab, were talking OBIS,Populated Towns and Cities, those mods adds their npcs through leveled markers. 

You need botox.esp, from botox mod, so that it can load face data, that esp or any chargen esp should not be active in LO when in game, Botox esp has to be present but not activated. The Chargen esp's should only be active when patching npcs in CK

So, will this solve the invisible NPC problem with botox then? There's a sticky in the mod posts about editing HDT .xml files, but doing so in my game merely greatly reduced the amount of invisible enemies. It didn't eliminate them.

edit: Lol, you posted as I was writing this.

1 minute ago, bandygirl1 said:

So, will this solve the invisible NPC problem with botox then? There's a sticky in the mod posts about editing HDT .xml files, but doing so in my game merely reduced the amount of invisible enemies. It didn't eliminate them.

We have to accept that there could be different things that can trigger invisible npcs. I can't say with any sort of authority that with these files you or other users will never see an invisible npcs that has been botoxed again. On my end I use mostly hdt clothing/armor, hdt body, I have deployed hdt.xml fix, and I have not encountered an invisible npc in game for longer than Im happy to remember. If you like the idea of using Botox has a base replacer, and you don't want to have Botox's CharGen.esp active these files should be great for you. 

6 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

We have to accept that there could be different things that can trigger invisible npcs. I can't say with any sort of authority that with these files you or other users will never see an invisible npcs that has been botoxed again. On my end I use mostly hdt clothing/armor, hdt body, I have deployed hdt.xml fix, and I have not encountered an invisible npc in game for longer than Im happy to remember. If you like the idea of using Botox has a base replacer, and you don't want to have Botox's CharGen.esp active these files should be great for you. 

Thank you. I'll give it a spin ;)

Friggin amazing, thank you. I love Botox aestethics and I am really sad the mod is abandoned. At least it looks like thats the case.

For the same reason I really like your NPC mods which add alot of unique and good looking faces/characters to the game.

Say you dont have some patches by accident like for Bruma, female guards or Falskaar ?

14 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Say you dont have some patches by accident like for Bruma, female guards or Falskaar ?

I have Falskaar, should of had Bruma backed up somewhere. I also have ColdHaven and Forgotten City

I'm going to redo Falskaar anyways so I can get some hairs on the males, I'll see about permissions, and try to post here. 

I doubt I can get anything done today though as i would want to redownload specific mods and cyber monday already seems to be giving me fits. 

27 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I have Falskaar, should of had Bruma backed up somewhere. I also have ColdHaven and Forgotten City

I'm going to redo Falskaar anyways so I can get some hairs on the males, I'll see about permissions, and try to post here. 

I doubt I can get anything done today though as i would want to redownload specific mods and cyber monday already seems to be giving me fits. 

Really ? O.O

This this .......this would be amazing.

23 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Really ? O.O

This this .......this would be amazing.

I reviewed permissions for Falskaar,OBIS,and I think Bruma. It all looks the same, as long Im only loading the facedata and the textures for the new hairs,Im clear. Gotta find some archived dl's I have or fight cyber monday trying to dl big mods, already tried DL'ing Falskaar and couldn't get it done. 

16 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Weeee Bruma Botoxed, this is like early Christmas, thank you :)

Your very welcome, let me know if anything got borked, should be good. 

I got to run back and put it on front page also, I did my work and testing with the bsa from Bruma still intact, I DID NOT UNPACK BSA on my end, thats also how I did my testing. I would be amazed if a user unpacks bsa on their end and takes my files to overwrites Brumas and have problem, main thing here is, at least for me and my setup, unpacking Brumas bsa is NOT needed. 

bsa.jpg.94d8f33e0697f8ccef326044ec40ee35.jpg

I plan on patching a few other mods for users. Patching is fairly easy to do,that being said some mods are tough,Bruma is easily the toughest mod that I have patched. OBIS is a brute also, so I'm going to do that one next. In my game with OBIS I can set OBIS mcm to spawn max Npcs and with patched Npcs(males and females on my end) I will have no problems.

20191026145940_1.jpg.6c9192e743e962bae01fa1b24fe6f56d.jpg

20191026150428_1.jpg.1d348c4dbabcc7e4e6b439ebdc4a6f10.jpg

20191026150450_1.jpg.de872a0ebb6548a1ba866aa8bce0e38a.jpg

20191026193911_1.jpg.b77e2d5e498a40d1dd937f890ea5c94a.jpg

20191026210515_1.jpg.192966e9cabbbe8f234eaf6fa6b9c8a1.jpg