3 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I just don't want followers altered because then I get a seam on the neck.

Can only happen with chargen.esp active

3 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I didn't even know the mod could work with the esps off.

That's Botox! No reference to npcs that it touches,no esp needed, If you use nexus botox without esp everything look good,but all bandits,guards and soldiers and any npcs coming out of a leveled list stands the chance to have hair render weird or even be invisible. That's where my files come in.

7 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I generally assumed the esp had to be on for a mod to do anything.

Tons of texture mods have no esp, I know apples and oranges but there both fruit. Its the way Botox applies the face morphs and hairs.

This is mod that adds mesh file but no esp,this person as many mods like it https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95926?tab=files

12 minutes ago, Aki K said:

If I turn the esps off I don't know how it would figure into the load order but maybe that's just another thing that's beyond my knowledge level.

I don't have all the answers. You use MO, place botox towards bottom and at least above NPC replacer mods and go into game with no botox esp active. 

You told me shit was fucked, I told only if chargen.esp was active. You told me it was, No esp's should be active with my files. Just like how initial version of Botox from nexus was. 

3 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Can only happen with chargen.esp active

That's Botox! No reference to npcs that it touches,no esp needed, If you use nexus botox without esp everything look good,but all bandits,guards and soldiers and any npcs coming out of a leveled list stands the chance to have hair render weird or even be invisible. That's where my files come in.

Tons of texture mods have no esp, I know apples and oranges but there both fruit. Its the way Botox applies the face morphs and hairs.

This is mod that adds mesh file but no esp,this person as many mods like it https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95926?tab=files

I don't have all the answers. You use MO, place botox towards bottom and at least above NPC replacer mods and go into game with no botox esp active. 

You told me shit was fucked, I told only if chargen.esp was active. You told me it was, No esp's should be active with my files. Just like how initial version of Botox from nexus was. 

Okay.  That all makes sense now.  I'll give it a try. ^-^  Which of your files should I use?

14 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Which of your files should I use?

Install my files, it's the txt file in dl, its too big for LL and it goes to Mega?Something? Download and install, you can hide the chargen.esps with mod organizer,left window,right click on mod,optional esps, just move them up,they are only for patching other mods. My files does not have Botox.esp. I hate doing it but you have to download nexus version(endorse him if like files). Open on desktop(wherever)and copy and paste the Botox.esp into my files folder(ModOrganizer/Mods/Botox Deluxe) You use MO, left window botox active(this loads data),right window Botox.esp inactive(I think its a blank esp anyways), no chargen.esp needs to be present in right window,definitely should not be active in right window. 

1 hour ago, thesteve812 said:

Alva looks good, but Sybille Stentor and other vampiers look vanilla for me.

Alva is like Serana, they have nord race. You are have race problem. All botox files needs Dawnguard installed,and all botox files want nothing to overwrite the vampire races that doesnt have dawnguard as master. You have a mod that references vampire races in Load order that does not have dawnguard as a master and that mod is borking you. 

You can load all mods into xedit, and look in skyrim.esm under races and see what mod you have making changes/or just referencing vampire races that does not have dawnguard as master. 

Edit: Let me know what you see in tes5edit, might have a fairly easy(5min Xedit) solution for you to avoid making esp patch if you want to keep particular mod. 

Hi, I love your mod, but I have encountered some problems, like neck seam in some npc, is there any way to fix it?

I thought that through the racemenu I could reduce this kind of problems and then re-export the heads that have problems with the body.

Is there a problem if I try to edit the files?

anyway thanks for such a beautiful mod ❤️

9 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Install my files, it's the txt file in dl, its too big for LL and it goes to Mega?Something? Download and install, you can hide the chargen.esps with mod organizer,left window,right click on mod,optional esps, just move them up,they are only for patching other mods. My files does not have Botox.esp. I hate doing it but you have to download nexus version(endorse him if like files). Open on desktop(wherever)and copy and paste the Botox.esp into my files folder(ModOrganizer/Mods/Botox Deluxe) You use MO, left window botox active(this loads data),right window Botox.esp inactive(I think its a blank esp anyways), no chargen.esp needs to be present in right window,definitely should not be active in right window. 

I think I understand.  Thank you very much for your patience with me.

Hi.  I think I did everything you said, I have Chargen.esp off (There's two of them, both are off).  The hair for npcs is replaced but none of them have botox, they just have the faces I used before.  HOWEVER, the NPCs that I didn't want to have botox do.  So the Vanilla NPCs got a hair swap and the NPCs from mods have neckseams and botoxed faces.

So here's what I did, maybe I did something wrong:

1. I installed your botox mod and disabled the chargen.esps.

2. I copied botox.esp from the nexus mod into your files.

I tried adjusting Load order but it didn't make a difference.  I'll add some pictures if it helps.

Spoiler

814691022_Ysoldanewhairsameface.png.20dbeb7b68b407a9ed5a9de6da889c2c.png

She has a new hair style but her face is no different then when I last played.  I have the pretty faces mod, but botox should be overwriting it.

Spoiler

1174761721_DibellaSisterhoodNPCwithSeam.png.6a6232ff33910bb573e9441a23c961cc.png

From the Dibella's sisterhood mod.  But technically she is an NPC from the base game.  It doesn't make sense that she would change.  As far as I know the sisterhood of dibella only changes the sybil's mesh and textures, not the other priestesses.  Also why would it work for her and not the other NPCs?  If pretty faces was involved she should have the same face as Ysolda more or less.  It doesn't make any sense why she would be botoxed and not ysolda, and it doesn't make sense why she would get a seam and not ysolda.

Spoiler

1384530223_SummonSuccubusTwinswarpedbotoxface.png.4aec5b657cd8a3242f6efd48512497ea.png

The worst offenders.  From the Summon Succubus follower mod.  The eyes, especially the right eye (her right) get extremely warped sometimes turning completely black.  She has a neck seam as well.  It doesn't make sense because she uses the same textures as Ysolda and even when Chargen was enabled and Ysolda's face did change, she didn't have a seam.  I truly don't understand how this can happen, and how it can effect some NPCs one way and others a different way.  I just want the base game NPCs botoxed, no others.

9 hours ago, Aki K said:

Hi.  I think I did everything you said, I have Chargen.esp off (There's two of them, both are off).  The hair for npcs is replaced but none of them have botox, they just have the faces I used before.  HOWEVER, the NPCs that I didn't want to have botox do.  So the Vanilla NPCs got a hair swap and the NPCs from mods have neckseams and botoxed faces.

I tried adjusting Load order but it didn't make a difference.  I'll add some pictures if it helps.

Reveal hidden contents

She has a new hair style but her face is no different then when I last played.  I have the pretty faces mod, but botox should be overwriting it.

Hide contents

1174761721_DibellaSisterhoodNPCwithSeam.png.6a6232ff33910bb573e9441a23c961cc.png

From the Dibella's sisterhood mod.  But technically she is an NPC from the base game.  It doesn't make sense that she would change.  As far as I know the sisterhood of dibella only changes the sybil's mesh and textures, not the other priestesses.  Also why would it work for her and not the other NPCs?  If pretty faces was involved she should have the same face as Ysolda more or less.  It doesn't make any sense why she would be botoxed and not ysolda, and it doesn't make sense why she would get a seam and not ysolda.

Reveal hidden contents

1384530223_SummonSuccubusTwinswarpedbotoxface.png.4aec5b657cd8a3242f6efd48512497ea.png

The worst offenders.  From the Summon Succubus follower mod.  The eyes, especially the right eye (her right) get extremely warped sometimes turning completely black.  She has a neck seam as well.  It doesn't make sense because she uses the same textures as Ysolda and even when Chargen was enabled and Ysolda's face did change, she didn't have a seam.  I truly don't understand how this can happen, and how it can effect some NPCs one way and others a different way.  I just want the base game NPCs botoxed, no others.

Post your load order for me,please. 

10 hours ago, Aki K said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Pretty faces mod is probably a problem for you, It incorpurates a femalehead.nif file. I ran into this problem when I tried to run Botox with SG Textures which also uses femalehead.nif. 

You have another mod touching Orla,that's not the hair I put on Orla. Load order will help.

I don't think you can get Pretty Faces to work with Botox,maybe? I will look later on Botox nexus page and see if I can find any info about users that have a famalehead.nif in load order(ECE users,SG Texture users,and few others)

I think you 2 options, 1: abandon pretty faces mod and use Botox w/ Botox textures(Nexus) I recommend this option. 

Option 2: Or you can try Shiva Hair Replacer mod from nexus, it keeps females with garbage face but adds hair, in theory it should give pretty faces users female with pretty face and hair. problem there is that mod makes you use an esp for it and that esp from shiva mod is going to throw off any npcs with vanilla head parts(ETAC)You can use Shiva mod to patch them, but you're also going to have some followers get borked. I created easy workaround for this problem in Hotchicks mod, 1-2 min per character in nifskope and about the same work in xedit(only on borked followers,shouldn't be many)      I think Shiva author ran some HQ tintmast though SE CK? Could tip the scale?

4 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Pretty faces mod is probably a problem for you, It incorpurates a femalehead.nif file. I ran into this problem when I tried to run Botox with SG Textures which also uses femalehead.nif. 

You have another mod touching Orla,that's not the hair I put on Orla. Load order will help.

I don't think you can get Pretty Faces to work with Botox,maybe? I will look later on Botox nexus page and see if I can find any info about users that have a famalehead.nif in load order(ECE users,SG Texture users,and few others)

I think you 2 options, 1: abandon pretty faces mod and use Botox w/ Botox textures(Nexus) I recommend this option. 

Option 2: Or you can try Shiva Hair Replacer mod from nexus, it keeps females with garbage face but adds hair, in theory it should give pretty faces users female with pretty face and hair. problem there is that mod makes you use an esp for it and that esp from shiva mod is going to throw off any npcs with vanilla head parts(ETAC)You can use Shiva mod to patch them, but you're also going to have some followers get borked. I created easy workaround for this problem in Hotchicks mod, 1-2 min per character in nifskope and about the same work in xedit(only on borked followers,shouldn't be many)      I think Shiva author ran some HQ tintmast though SE CK? Could tip the scale?

I don't really care about the hairstyles. Plenty of mods I can choose from on that point.  I mostly just want to make the vanilla NPCs (and only them) prettier.   Modded NPCs can have whatever other face they come with.  I'll post load order.  You'll notice a botox compatibility file for the Cicera replacer mod (that lets Cicera keep her face rather than a botox one) but even disabled other mod NPCs still have this issue.  So I think it's unrelated.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  8  8     RaceCompatibility.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Heels Sound.esm
 15  f     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     CreatureFramework.esm
 18 12     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 19 13     Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
 20 14     RidingStyles2.esm
 21 15     Magicka Sabers Unique.esp
 22 16     FNIS.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuMimic.esp
 26 1a     REP_Tattoos.esp
 27 1b     EyesFix.esp
 28 1c     Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
 29 1d     Animated Dragon Wings.esp
 30 1e     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
 31 1f     UBWRe.esp
 32 20     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 33 21     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 34 22     ParticleField.esp
 35 23     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 36 24     Fachry Raven the Titan Follower.esp
 37 25     lilithstools.esp
 38 26     EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
 39 27     Fairy Oak Playerhome.esp
 40 28     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
 41 29     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 42 2a     KillCurse.esp
 43 2b     Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp
 44 2c     RavenCastle.esp
 45 2d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 46 2e     SOS - Shop.esp
 47 2f     The Manipulator.esp
 48 30     Harry Potter Spells.esp
 49 31     SuccubusTwins.esp
 50 32     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 51 33     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 52 34     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 53 35     VioLens.esp
 54 36     FNISSexyMove.esp
 55 37     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 56 38     CROSS_Crucible.esp
 57 39     Warlock axe Nexus.esp
 58 3a     Masamune.esp
 59 3b     SL Deadly Drain.esp
 60 3c     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 61 3d     Apropos2.esp
 62 3e     zzEstrus.esp
 63 3f     TweaksMagicTouchCrafting.esp
 64 40     SLAnimLoader.esp
 65 41     Private Needs Discreet.esp
 66 42     DLSkyrim.esp
 67 43     ShadowSpellPackage.esp
 68 44     UIExtensions.esp
 69 45     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 70 46     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 71 47     SlaveTats.esp
 72 48     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 73 49     no_guard_warning_after_shouts.esp
 74 4a     Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
 75 4b     RaceMenu.esp
 76 4c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 77 4d     [COCO]ms_shirt.esp
 78 4e     LindsMerEyes.esp
 79 4f     Tempest.esp
 80 50     TeraSuccubusArmor.esp
 81 51     C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor.esp
 82 52     Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp
 83 53     SGEyebrows.esp
 84 54     Real Flying.esp
 85 55     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 86 56     [dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
 87 57     Angelic_Demonic.esp
 88 58     TERA-Masks.esp
 89 59     [COCO]sexypunk.esp
 90 5a     [COCO]wedding_2B.esp
 91 5b     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
 92 5c     RaceChanger.esp
 93 5d     mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
 94 5e     NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
 95 5f     _ImoMegane.esp
 96 60     HentaiCreatures.esp
 97 61     Za Warudo.esp
 98 62     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 99 63     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
100 64     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
101 65     Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
102 66     Incarnatecreatures.esp
103 67     Daedric Chainmail CBBE.esp
104 68     SimpleOutfitManager.esp
105 69     Demon Armor UNP LE.esp
106 6a     FNIS_PCEA2RaceSwitchFix.esp
107 6b     Angel Armor Ori.esp
108 6c     C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors CBBE.esp
109 6d     C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess CBBE.esp
110 6e     Crimson Blood Armor.esp
111 6f     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
112 70     Spartan Bard Outfit UNP LE.esp
113 71     TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
114 72     C5Kev's Glass Is A Gas CBBE.esp
115 73     Dwarven Modular Automaton.esp
116 74     HDT Maid Outfit.esp
117 75     HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
118 76     Amarna.esp
119 77     LairOfDarkness.esp
120 78     Lucien.esp
121 79     DarkEnvoy.esp
122 7a     SummonVampireCattle.esp
123 7b     DX Druid Armor.esp
124 7c     Celes Rogue Armor UNP LE.esp
125 7d     ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
126 7e     Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
127 7f     GomaArmorEgypt.esp
128 80     CBBE BisPackage.esp
129 81     ForestNymph CBBE.esp
130 82     XN_Sagittarius.esp
131 83     CBBE Lust Control.esp
132 84     AnubAnimObj.esp
133 85     No NPC Greetings.esp
134 86     Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.esp
135 87     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
136 88     Necrosarium.esp
137 89     [Kirax] Project Vindictus, Vol 1.esp
138 8a     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
139 8b     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
140 8c     SexLabTools.esp
141 8d     [COCO]ahegao_tshirt.esp
142 8e     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
143 8f     [COCO]LaceBody.esp
           Botox_CharGen.esp
           Botox_CharGenBandits.esp
144 90     Brows.esp
145 91     SuccubusRaceLite.esp
146 92     SuccubusRaceRealFlyingPatch.esp
147 93     ColdharbourDaedra.esp
148 94     SLRetread.esp
149 95     SpaceWikingSpecialEffectFreyjaGems.esp
150 96     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
151 97     C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Tomes.esp
152 98     Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
153 99     HDT Piercingsets.esp
154 9a     Ciceriareplacor.esp
155 9b     DOA5.esp
156 9c     Jinxxed Followers - Yoruichi.esp
157 9d     Fachry ZONE-tan Follower.esp
158 9e     AetherSuite.esp
159 9f     Ragged Slave Skirt.esp
160 a0     SOSRaceMenu.esp
161 a1     BloodMagicArmor.esp
162 a2     AetherSuite_TeleportMenu.esp
163 a3     [COCO]MiYo_Suit.esp
164 a4     [COCO]Black_cat.esp
165 a5     beinz_plugin.esp
166 a6     Lilith Vampire Companion.esp
167 a7     SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp
168 a8     VtawUtilityPack.esp
169 a9     HeartBreaker.esp
170 aa     MystVisionFilters.esp
171 ab     [GarudaB]DOA5_Marie_DesingAward.esp
172 ac     Dance for Septims.esp
173 ad     C5Kev's Text From The Black Books CBBE.esp
174 ae     [Melodic] Eastern Collection.esp
175 af     [Melodic] Amy.esp
176 b0     [Melodic] Infernal Succubus.esp
177 b1     [COCO]KDA Kaisa.esp
178 b2     Botox.esp
179 b3     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
180 b4     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
181 b5     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
182 b6     SexLab_Solutions.esp
183 b7     EstrusChaurus.esp
184 b8     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
185 b9     SCS_RacePatch_Succubus.esp
186 ba     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
187 bb     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

On 2/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Heroine of the Night said:

I haven't used xedit in years except to clean dirty edits. I did find some conflicts in race and non-player of vampires.

I thought fixed, but generic vampires were still ugly and face color mismatch. Alva, Serana, and Valerica were all botoxed for me. Sybille and Hert weren't. ( poet and didn't know it ) :)

It's not really a problem I used Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul and Vampire Facial Reclamation to fix them. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I'm still enjoying going around finding the botoxed. ;)

9 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I haven't used xedit in years except to clean dirty edits.

xedit has always been my first go to when ever having any problems that aren't bluntly obvious. Works pretty good. You can never hurt yourself looking at what's an them esp's. 

If your happy with said mods addressing vampires,that's great. I'm actually going to check them out!, I like some varieties when they're good. 

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, The_Inner_Critic said:

Are we going to get an sse version?

I think Botox from Nexus is getting updated soon, I would believe that would also be for SE. And I think that update is going to be better than my files. I don't plan on converting myself, but the permissions from other files that i used are set to where someone can do conversion and credit who I credited, no permissions needed from me for SE conversion. 

Couples months go by and new version from Nexus is not up maybe I will try to get SE going on my end and do conversion if no one steps up(which they haven't) and does conversion to share. 

12 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I think Botox from Nexus is getting updated soon, I would believe that would also be for SE. And I think that update is going to be better than my files. I don't plan on converting myself, but the permissions from other files that i used are set to where someone can do conversion and credit who I credited, no permissions needed from me for SE conversion. 

Couples months go by and new version from Nexus is not up maybe I will try to get SE going on my end and do conversion if no one steps up(which they haven't) and does conversion to share. 

Sorry, but I 'assumed' someone already ported.  I ported the day I DL'd it and it works perfectly.  I even tested the chargen on my ported Aurora Village and is great.  (not a personal fan of HG hair due to all the ribbons n bobbles, but its fine)

@Heroine of the Night, let me know how you would like me to provide it, (send you link or upload to this post so you can grab it)

I have also been checking on Kaspar at nexus for any updates daily as it will greatly affect what I been doing too...time will tell

BTW...I ported your Captives as well...so far so good :)

7 hours ago, ilkhan8 said:

I even tested the chargen on my ported Aurora Village and is great.

Awesome! Love that mod. 

upload to this post so you can grab it

Feel free to upload to post, I'll grab it and throw in DL section. 

Kaspar at nexus for any updates daily as it will greatly affect what I been doing too

So long as your not using Chargen in game,only patching. Everything you patch with my chargens(Aurora Village) will be compatible with Nexus version, just got to make sure hair textures I use are still present in set up, we'll see how much work it will be but mix and matching various toons from both versions should be easy enough. 

BTW...I ported your Captives as well...so far so good

I got real small update coming this morning, would be stoked for the SE'ers for a port of that as well. 

Good Morning Heroine,

First of all a huge thank-you for the work you do, I was not a fan of botox but with your files I was happy to finally let go of Bijin and Pandorable which saved some much needed plugin space. I had some issues with the eyes, specifically the elves and vampires. I use the All in one 4.0 and I guess that messes things up a bit, Fixed the elves by downloading the improved eyes for elves and vampires from Nevenbridge's Natural Eyes mod.

If I wanted to change the appearance of Serana would I need Creation Kit? Would love to have her look like the girl from the Hotchicks mod in Shore's Stone but with black hair. I tried the npc replacer mod that used creation kit years ago with awful results.

Do I need creation kit to add followers to Sexfactions? I used TESV to add Sexfactions as a master to a couple of custom followers and I'm lost after that.

Any chance of removing Zaz as a requirement on Captives? I'm using Sexy Bandit Captives, a fun mod but the girls could use some botox imo ?. I tried downloading Zaz but it adds 2k+ to my animations which broke my game.

3 hours ago, Limey77777 said:

I was happy to finally let go of Bijin and Pandorable

I can't let go of my Bijin file, I got most of Bijin NPCs and Wives merged. Don't use Warmaidens anymore. One of the things i like most about Botox is it doesnt reference the NPCs that its beautifing in the esp.This means no patching for other mods like Immersive Weapons,ETAC,ect,ect.

Nevenbridge's Natural Eyes mod

I use Lind's Elven Eyes, don't recall having any eye issues with elves prior to using mod. Going check your suggested mod out and probably going to add eye mods to recommendations. With vampires i use textures provided by Botox nexus,it removes/improves textures for vampire eyes. 

If I wanted to change the appearance of Serana would I need Creation Kit?

Yes. I'll give some info on how below for future reference, but for now this should be what you want, just open on desktop and copy and paste over what this mod had initial provided.

Serana.7z

Do I need creation kit to add followers to Sexfactions?

Nope. Let's say you add sexfactions.esm to follower mod Crystal "Ice Clear". You would then,inside tes5edit, open Crystal mod,click on Non-Player Character and click on Crystal and scroll down to factions and right click and select add, this will load a Null Reference, left click and hold it down,over the null reference and you should get a pop arrow to far right that will give you access to a list of all factions and find Sexfactions and click it. Note, aaaSvetFollowerFaction is not the faction you want to add, its SexFactions,faction.

add.jpg.07619a88114a431c0ddf851ed2365e4e.jpg

648734398_lefclick.jpg.cb2202f0b526767339370e24c92c1781.jpg

[spoiler/]

Any chance of removing Zaz as a requirement on Captives?

Didnt see that one coming. It's doable, it would be low priority on my end. Currently my job is in a very demanding stage,very busy. I got a few other things on the plate for skyrim as well. When you run FNIS, how many animations does it say you currently have? Personally I would try to find a way to get Zaz into Load order. There are a few animation limit/fix mods, in addition there is option to uninstall an animation mod or two plus there are a few tutorials that give info on removing particular animations out the animation pack mods(Leito,Billyy,Nibbles Animation) which would also lower your animation count. 

^oops, dont know how this got sucked into spoiler

Here is what serana looks like with files uploaded into post. 

20200307105018_1.jpg.ca30faef31f7cd5db416fda26c7c2b65.jpg

12 hours ago, ilkhan8 said:

Sorry, but I 'assumed' someone already ported.  I ported the day I DL'd it and it works perfectly.  I even tested the chargen on my ported Aurora Village and is great.  (not a personal fan of HG hair due to all the ribbons n bobbles, but its fine)

@Heroine of the Night, let me know how you would like me to provide it, (send you link or upload to this post so you can grab it)

I have also been checking on Kaspar at nexus for any updates daily as it will greatly affect what I been doing too...time will tell

BTW...I ported your Captives as well...so far so good :)

OMG you're the legend!!!! Thanks for your SE mods!

Please I need to know your Botox files are compatible with Shiva Hair replacer SSE

1 minute ago, The_Inner_Critic said:

Please I need to know your Botox files are compatible with Shiva Hair replacer SSE

Any SE version of My Botox Files will not be compatible with Shiva mod, thankfully there would be no reason to have Shiva mod(at least females) if you use My Botox Files, I know on LE Shiva mod has option for males only,suspect SE is the same.

4 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Any SE version of My Botox Files will not be compatible with Shiva mod, thankfully there would be no reason to have Shiva mod(at least females) if you use My Botox Files, I know on LE Shiva mod has option for males only,suspect SE is the same.

Here ya go:  (NOTE that all you "really" need is the meshes folder, as nothing else needed optimized or changed)

Botox_for_Skyrim_(Deluxe)_II_SE.7z

Thanks Heroine. I got the Factions working but had to start a new game for it to kick in (not a problem, starting out is my favorite part of the game ?

image.png.e57c5fa51dca180d2a74542a02ec7e36.png

I was going to ask for help on the eyes but I thought I'd try myself

image.png.660492d4ac40c95f4f470fce7568cd2e.png

Now I think I have to reinstall dawnguard and botox ?