5 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

It's everywhere, it's all around us! .................We're trapped! 

When I was taught fractions in school I remember my teacher telling me 1st rule was to simplify. Tis good rule in general. Mess I have made with these files. Taking good look at all files right now,got some ideas on how to simpleng things for me and for users.  Already have HG Hairs 2nd mods hair in the files im using, want to take a quick look in game, maybe without other replacer mods(?),and see if any main/named npcs need improvements. 

Ready for testing at last.

Atm I have this unholy mix installed:

Botox:

Botox for Skyrim (Deluxe) V1.1 => I used only the last test version you send me that worked great, I'm new to the offical version

Botox patch Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.12 [LE] => Used usually a Corsec patch, now it's your turn ^^

Botox patch textures => it didn't break the game so far lol

Tested with deactivated esp, that works for NPC, no 100% sure if that works for the PC if you want to use Botox there

and:

CaptivesV1.1 => worked great last time

HotChicks have HotSisters2.0RDO => worked  great last time, the vampire chick might cause some issues with dawnguard

HCHS Alternate Hair Version => new for me

MFG- Botoxed => more fucking guards right? ^^ => new for me

SexFactionsFinalV3 => new for me

I have a lot of unknown mods in LO atm, so it is ... how to say it friendly ... suspenseful ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
14 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

no 100% sure if that works for the PC

Using Botox for PC takes some work.  This is copied from Botox nexus. Easy to copy and paste

Q: Does this work on my own character?
A: Yes, but it's not fully supported yet. This way you can make it work:

1. Enable NPC Patcher
2. Make your face.
3. Export face from racemenu "Sculpt"
4. Disable NPC patcher.
5. Import face in racemenu "Sculpt"

If you have never done this before its pretty easy. I use controller so dont know how keyboarder would navigate to sculpt tab but its right there in race menu, Get to sculpt and info on how to export or import is right there in racemenu, for me I have to use left analog on controller in import and right analog to export, race menu will tell you when you are on sculpt tab. I would argue that you should load onto toon a hair from whatever hair mod you have installed opposed to a vanilla hair which the chargen will have temporarily of changed.  Then when import sculpt without patcher you will have face morph and you can reset hair on them. Maybe take note of weight when exporting sculpt and setting that weight before importing sculpt, having same race would be important too. 

14 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

HotChicks have HotSisters2.0RDO => worked  great last time, the vampire chick might cause some issues with dawnguard

What? you think I dont use Dawnguard or something?  My fangbangers couldnt fuck with dawnguard, however if you have mod that fucks with vampires those mods could throw off Dawnguard Fangbangers as well as mine. The rule is if a mod touches vampire race and doesnt have Dawnguard as a master then you got problems, I dont touch vampire race. 

Let me just add,There are no working mods I know of that can mess up npc when loading after Botox. Some replacer mods do weirder things to npcs and they would not play nice if loaded before botox but with botox touching everything no one should ever want a replacer mod loading before Botox anyways. 

1 hour ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Using Botox for PC takes some work.  This is copied from Botox nexus. Easy to copy and paste

I cheated with "More Presets Please" for botox.  Needed the added mouth.nif tho, because I get a broken yaw otherwise lol

Q: Does this work on my own character?

Thank you for the details, I try that with my old preset.

On the other hand the old preset worked anyways despite botox.

I admit the botox.esp has no effect on the PC ^^

I'm still confused if it should be on or off -.-

What? you think I dont use Dawnguard or something?

lol maybe?

Relating it to Dawnguard was sloppy by me and wrong.

Sooner or later she will be back, I write details about that in the specific blog topic.

What happened:

She got attacked by dawnguard NPC, but they could be from Vigilant also or any other mod that adds dawnguardisch NPC.

NFF has some problems controlling her, for some reason she doesn't like the inventory dialogue, maybe shy or something, workaround is NFF follower control spell.

• 3 months later...

hi im trying to export some faces using your botox settings because i like the look of yours over the original mod

what is when using creation kit should i load  Botox_CharGenHG2 Botox_CharGenHG1, Botox_CharGenBandits and Botox_CharGen or only one

if so what does each of them add or do?

4 hours ago, Yoen said:

hi im trying to export some faces using your botox settings because i like the look of yours over the original mod

what is when using creation kit should i load  Botox_CharGenHG2 Botox_CharGenHG1, Botox_CharGenBandits and Botox_CharGen or only one

if so what does each of them add or do?

Only 1 patcher  gets used at a time

If ck See's your tintmask textures and your on LE your NPCs  will have red forehead  if you use MO uncheck texture mod you use for PC/NPCs  if you use other  you can temporarily move/rename tintmask folder

When you load ck, mod you want patched needs be active, you also want 1 chargen loaded.

Botox_CharGen is all ks hair

HG1CharGen is almost all HG hair

HG2  has different hg hairs than hg1 but only for Nord  hairs

The CharGenBandits will not be used much. It is without extra hairline.nif that makes certain NPCs  not load right. The loose rule is if npc you are patching is without a normal name and instead is named bandit,soldier,pilgrim than you use CharGenBandits patcher, Inconsequential NPCs is only exception I know of for that rule

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

an issue ive been having with both the original botox and your version is wood elves/bosmer that ive botoxed look even uglier than normal. theyve got the vanilla shaped face but bloated and vanilla hair. 

anyone know how to fix?

to clarify im talking about npcs added by other mods that i have tried to botox myself

Edited by Yoen
18 minutes ago, Yoen said:

looking at the extracted nifskope faces everything looks great, but ingame the wood elves ive botoxed look super gross.

Problem is on your end, probably in Race. Something probably touching wood elf race. Curious what xedit says you having touching that race. 

15 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

what kinda npc? leveled list npc like a guard or bandit?

which mod, which npc?

Populated Skyrim Legendary, and its the Woodelf female adventurers "Adventurer Rogue"  and the Wood elf Female Hunters "Hunter" generic nameless npcs to make the world more populated and alive.

but it also seems to happen to other mods that have wood elves that i try to botox.

On 6/9/2023 at 1:05 AM, Yoen said:

Populated Skyrim Legendary, and its the Woodelf female adventurers "Adventurer Rogue"  and the Wood elf Female Hunters "Hunter" generic nameless npcs to make the world more populated and alive.

but it also seems to happen to other mods that have wood elves that i try to botox.

Sorry I cant help you more friend. I have been out of the skyrim loop for a few months now. You might have something that is touching wood elf eyes, think I remember a mod that did that

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 1:05 AM, Yoen said:

but it also seems to happen to other mods that have wood elves that i try to botox

Curious if you ever got resolved? I looked into 1 potential snag you could of had with populated skyrim legendary mod but I see no problem. I would load all mods into xedit and look in skyrim.esm under Races and check wood elf race and see what mods are touching it. 

i loaded creation kit with all other racial/cosmetic mods disabled and exported the faces, then enabled all my cosmetic and racial mods. i have a sneaking suspicion it is the "KZ-styleELF" mod but it doesnt seem to affect other elves at all so im at a loss