Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Someone did it.

Is this mod still being developed? The last update was in 2020, a long time ago.

Certainly. Not with high priority but one of the new jobs is mainly done. Needs a bit more testing before I will upload it. 

The 'alternate start'/Simple slavery portion I will release in quite a basic state. As the resources used are quite heavy it might crash otherwise. It does involve custom meshes. Don't intend to do a massive story, just to for fill a feature that has been asked a lot before.

I currently have more mods I work on for a while and switching between them as I find that to be more enjoying. But it does result in a long turnover time. Also had some health issues I've mostly worked out so that will also aid in "desire to mod" so to speak.

I would also like to get feedback on the payout count and debt count. I think the debt is quite right but the job payout might be to high at the moment?

Hello Community,

i came across a weird graphics bug, please see the picture attached. There should be a mannequin with catsuit and gasmask.

I think it has to do with the gasmask. I can buy it from Elvira, but the game doesnt let me equip it. 

Anyone have an idea what could cause that?

Thanks in advance.

ScreenShot0.png

26 minutes ago, SevenK2021 said:

Hello Community,

i came across a weird graphics bug, please see the picture attached. There should be a mannequin with catsuit and gasmask.

I think it has to do with the gasmask. I can buy it from Elvira, but the game doesnt let me equip it. 

Anyone have an idea what could cause that?

Thanks in advance.

Go to your install folder and open this path. meshes\devious\pink\storeitems

Check if there are Mannequin_A until Mannequin_I files. I presume 1 is missing. If so try a new download and reinstall of the mod.

If it's  SE version check if the file was properly converted from LE to SE.

On 8/17/2022 at 6:49 PM, naaitsab said:

Go to your install folder and open this path. meshes\devious\pink\storeitems

Check if there are Mannequin_A until Mannequin_I files. I presume 1 is missing. If so try a new download and reinstall of the mod.

If it's  SE version check if the file was properly converted from LE to SE.

Thanks for your reply. The mannequin files were all there. But i realized i installed the wrong version, not the one for SE. Now everything looks good :) Thanks for that hint!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tybot866 said:

I'm sure someone has already asked this already but is there a way to view how much debt the PC currently has, I'm not familiar with commands to try and go through the console and I see no MCM menu in the list either

You should be able to check the script value using "sqv ddp_punishment" in the console and search for the variable "debt"

22 hours ago, naaitsab said:

You should be able to check the script value using "sqv ddp_punishment" in the console and search for the variable "debt"

Thanks a bunch, I'm not sure what your plan is for the next potential update but having a way to check that either through dialogue options or an mcm stat page would be a great way to impliment things. I'm excited to see what you have been working on

9 hours ago, tybot866 said:

Thanks a bunch, I'm not sure what your plan is for the next potential update but having a way to check that either through dialogue options or an mcm stat page would be a great way to impliment things. I'm excited to see what you have been working on

Not sure if I did but I think I already added a way to check for your debt by asking Elivra. If not I will add it.

I decided not to finish the alternative start/simple slavery part as it will take even more time. It also has a part that needs to be tested for stability so I can check if that works before going further with it.

So it will be some bugfixes, new maid job and some debt changes.

3 hours ago, sky3blue said:

hi there!

what a lovely mod is this! just want to ask something, how could you use any restraint to the mannequine, is there any way to do that at the mannequine in the player house? thankyou so much!^^

Thanks. They are custom NIF's made in outfit studio using the ground objects from DD and the mannequin. So not dynamically usable ingame I'm afraid

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, nameless701 said:

Optical changes in the store (incl. lighting) [ ZAP9]

Looks good, when the new maid quest is ready (*as in a testable state) I will put the new version up.  I don't intend to make ZAP9 a requirement due to it's size but bundeling items with proper credits is allowed so we could just add the things you used.

ah this is elvira room. I was wondering is there a point that this room will get use ? I know you can try to enter in there but then you get punish if done enough. You can still enter tough if collision is off, but in any case i find it that lot of care has been made for that room to not get use.

32 minutes ago, alexsl said:

ah this is elvira room. I was wondering is there a point that this room will get use ? I know you can try to enter in there but then you get punish if done enough. You can still enter tough if collision is off, but in any case i find it that lot of care has been made for that room to not get use.

It's currently used in one of the punishment outcomes and the first main quests where you meet Alina.

42 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

It's currently used in one of the punishment outcomes and the first main quests where you meet Alina.

oh ? i dont remember seeing this as i tend to go to the shop and just use the work assignement. (maid, get ressource and what not)

On 11/17/2019 at 2:30 AM, naaitsab said:

story quests. Unlock after 3 jobs. 1 currently done

@naaitsab Do you mean 3 jobs in particular ? I just did promotion, delivery and smithing and the main quest doesn't seem to appear or is it not included yet ?

EDIT : The main quest appear actually after the 4 quest for me. After i've acheived Maid duty the "special task" option was there.

Edited by alexsl
8 hours ago, alexsl said:

@naaitsab Do you mean 3 jobs in particular ? I just did promotion, delivery and smithing and the main quest doesn't seem to appear or is it not included yet ?

EDIT : The main quest appear actually after the 4 quest for me. After i've acheived Maid duty the "special task" option was there.

Yes it only appears after you did a few jobs for her. Or you messed up one of the other jobs :P