Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

Idea

Item promotion
You are accompanied by a guard
 you are teleported to a walled warm city and you are not allowed to leave it before the time runs out
occasionally you get small tasks from the guard (e.g. working in the tavern or small delivery services within the city)
The guard can change the outfit or add items and also likes to play with the remote control.

smithing
A guard supervises the work and plays with the remote control

Maid
The bucket when fetching water is replaced with a ceramic jug....
If you fall, the jug can break and you will be punished

Edited by nameless701
On 10/19/2022 at 7:49 AM, nameless701 said:

Idea

Item promotion
You are accompanied by a guard
 you are teleported to a walled warm city and you are not allowed to leave it before the time runs out
occasionally you get small tasks from the guard (e.g. working in the tavern or small delivery services within the city)
The guard can change the outfit or add items and also likes to play with the remote control.

smithing
A guard supervises the work and plays with the remote control

Maid
The bucket when fetching water is replaced with a ceramic jug....
If you fall, the jug can break and you will be punished

I could add a "supervision" chance of the guard during the smiting. To give it a bit more flair.

Adding a breakable jug is also a nice idea. I will also add a variant to the quest with that idea.

I also intend to modify the "stolen delivery" outcome. It's just a little hard to think of something that's not a 100% copy of Captured Dreams (mobs visit you as you exit the location) or something that is overcomplex.

13 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I also intend to modify the "stolen delivery" outcome. It's just a little hard to think of something that's not a 100% copy of Captured Dreams (mobs visit you as you exit the location) or something that is overcomplex.

I believe copying mechanic from mod removed from the site should not be a problem, CD was a fun mod and quite a number of it's mechanics were fun and would be a nice thing to see again in other mods.

7 hours ago, notwavman said:

I believe copying mechanic from mod removed from the site should not be a problem, CD was a fun mod and quite a number of it's mechanics were fun and would be a nice thing to see again in other mods.

Problem is a big word, it's just feels a bit cheesy.  One thing I was thinking about is adding a special carriage that stops in front of the shop. You can't use fast travel but the carriage might be raided while underway.

7 hours ago, nameless701 said:

The idea of CDx was great, no question ... but the implementation was a disaster. Everything was solved by script. The player himself could only watch or do the housework on the side ... the fun fell by the wayside.

The complex scripting was what caused it to be sort of unfixable at the end. But the idea's and quests are still one of the best in DD quest mods.

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

This mod has been made with LOVE - it ´s really a FINE addition for/to DD.

And I also like your interieur-design...IF you want a special HOUSE for your mod, let me KNOW:-)

Thanks :)  I do want to add some special furniture like @nameless701 did in the screenshots. It also needs light tweaking but it's a pain in the ass to get right. As I hate to dark interior rooms. 

I can look if I can find a style for some display cases and maybe other way of furnitures for your assets...maybe some shelfs/ or clothing holder..I had something like that somewhere...the display cases of skyrim I can also maybe little customize for a "shop" use....I´ll check that out...

The house style is perfect-but if you need a bigger one or maybe two floors(higher)-or with larger dimensions....too much is downstairs in skyrim...which is mostly sad. Or maybe a "shopping-dungeon" with different corners and some arch-architecture which is in a sort of skyrim-style you like....

Edited by t.ara

Those NECK-head stuff maybe later can have impact on the overall head-move...maybe this can be done by using NEMESIS and a suiting new offset later...immobile head-neck-body....I mean...I also have such a stuff but I wanted to add that later....is NICE:-)

I can adjust the lighting via MCM ... I have currently chosen very dark (Mod : Vivid Weathers).

In the DDP store I only changed the color and radius of the light markers. (create a new lightmarker)
Especially light markers can become a problem if they have effects like shadows etc and are used too often in a cell.

As far as lighting is concerned, I have learned a lot from the cell construction for MariaEden.

Lighting is extremely important for the atmosphere

947715399_DDPshop.jpg.e43b29c87ec1c7362373957c6b34cdd0.jpgDragonsreach.jpg.73120dccc89f2ab3d209710d498b44e5.jpg

Für Tara

Die statische dreckige Matratze hätte ich gern als nutzbares Bett

Edited by nameless701

Super!!! Wenn der Käfig mit dem Türdurchgang zu klein ist, lässt sich der auch etwas SCALEN in CK...das Ganze dann auch mit der Türe machen. Die KNIGHTS sehen sehr cool aus.

Matratze: Einfach einen Liegen--Marker draufmachen(ZAP-furniture-marker-eine auf dem Rücken liege-position-allerdings mit schlechter arm-zu-körper-stellung-ist nicht von mir)-ein original Bethi-Schlaf allerdings passt nicht zu der flachen HÖHE. Die Betten für REALISTISCHES SCHLAFEN brauchen alle diese Höhe von 34 Einheiten (nifscope), damit der Ein und Ausstieg auch dazu passt und nicht im Boden stattfindet. Ich vertröste mal auf NEMESIS...wenn ich das wirklich lernen kann, dann mache ich später eine alternative Schlafplatz-Gelegenheit, direkt auf dem Boden, mit Aufstehen und Hinlegen...das sind alles EXTRAS, die teils möglich sind - für NPCs soweit ich weiß, für den Spieler eben eigentlich nicht. Weil ja kaum einer seinen Charakter einfach schlafen legt und sich das länger anschaut...naja, einige mögen das wohl doch!

Ich schau mal, ob NPCs diese flache Schlafposition mitsamt Aufstehen und Niederlegen irgendwo nutzen. Wenn Ihr das irgendwo gesehen habt, dann könnte ich diese Animationen für den Spieler mit einem einfachen Trick nutzbar machen-scriptfrei und 100% .

Edited by t.ara
11 minutes ago, nameless701 said:

Die Ritter haben aber nichts mit DDP zu tun ... das ist meine eigene Version von Skyrim Unbound und soll nur zeigen, was mit ZAP möglich ist

But the knights have nothing to do with DDP ... this is my own version of Skyrim Unbound and should only show what is possible with ZAP

Das weiß ich doch:-)...diese DUMMIES in diesem mod, haben die nicht eine eigene Kollision?...Ich sehe mir gerade den mod an-also diese mannequins sollte man das nicht etwas anders gestalten?...so, als schaufenster-puppe....ich probiere mal etwas aus...eine ganze mesh machen und dann mal in substance-painter checken.....

Edited by t.ara

I try to create collision for the mannequin-template and maybe I can add a cool sexy texture...

What about different poses?.....or shall I create a boned one which you can equip with clothing inside of BS and then you can create a suiting pose for your asset by yourself?...With the clothing, you can export the file as a gamebryo-file and then make it to become a statical object...then you have the clothing, the dummy with the pose and a collision can be always a same one....

Edited by t.ara
Just now, t.ara said:

I send to you the file-additions tomorrow...you can also choose other textures..this is only a suggestion for your mannequins.

You could also add HAIR to the models-no problem.

As long this mannequins are skin-refs, this stuff of course needs additional collision markers, no question;-)

Edited by t.ara
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Hey @naaitsab - I don't see any updates in the downloads since 2020, but I've seen comments from you just a couple of months ago. Have there been updates since the last download was published in 2020?

I haven't really worked on the mod for a few months now. There is a new maid quest that needs more testing and some fixes so I should probably wrap that up and post it. Maybe sometimes in the next 2.5 weeks.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

I haven't really worked on the mod for a few months now. There is a new maid quest that needs more testing and some fixes so I should probably wrap that up and post it. Maybe sometimes in the next 2.5 weeks.

That's cool  ? 

I did really like the content so far. Was just curious- sometimes mod devs put their updates in the support pages instead of the download page, so I was just checking ?

With the help of @t.ara the mannequins are getting a makeover for the next update :P Clearly need to work on my posing skills but it's something.

Also implemented quite a few bugfixes that I found and that where reported in the thread, added debt check dialogue and some minor replacements of markers for scenes. Also added some ZAZ9 furniture to the shop as @nameless701 posted before. 

The new maid quest will need testing so I will upload a public beta soon. This also requires testing of a new cell I've made for a simple slavery/alternate start quest. It features padded walls in 1 cell but they are prone to crashing. Guess due to the polygon count. I might have to move that to it's own custom game cell to reduce load on the game engine.

image.png.7bf148bd58fa241762a08d8603dcc573.png