Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

YOu can use also furitures of ZAP for the poses....this also is no rocket-science-you can tell me what you like and I could prepare that for using inside of Bodyslide-one furniture could handle maybe one "slave" and another one (mannequin) is standing aside with a crop or whatelse....you can also edit the finger-poses, legs and feet poses as well!!!

I everything boned for you. And give a different surface a try...my surfaces are ONLY examples !!!

And you can use all stuff of ZAP 9 if wanted-without making that pack depend on your mod, of course!

I´m happy you could get this new results with an quite easy way to be used simply in BS with ease !!!

BS is sometimes a cool mesh-editor-helper!!!

18 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Mannequins are done, added a extra shiny bell as a finishing touch. /cdn-cgi/mirage/843892b5dd578ea6bdfa3b743f9a98422e60c68d6ddf0bde2c81cd9e571bfe82/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/tongue.png  Did some more testing of the new maid quest and found some problems that need to be fixed first. If all goes well beta could be tomorrow otherwise should be somewhere around Sunday.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/843892b5dd578ea6bdfa3b743f9a98422e60c68d6ddf0bde2c81cd9e571bfe82/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/image.thumb.png.a6d2df49af89d2a03e695455af9fd648.png

Oooo I can't wait!

On 10/22/2022 at 7:00 PM, nameless701 said:

I can adjust the lighting via MCM ... I have currently chosen very dark (Mod : Vivid Weathers).

In the DDP store I only changed the color and radius of the light markers. (create a new lightmarker)
Especially light markers can become a problem if they have effects like shadows etc and are used too often in a cell.

As far as lighting is concerned, I have learned a lot from the cell construction for MariaEden.

Lighting is extremely important for the atmosphere

947715399_DDPshop.jpg.e43b29c87ec1c7362373957c6b34cdd0.jpgDragonsreach.jpg.73120dccc89f2ab3d209710d498b44e5.jpg

Für Tara

Die statische dreckige Matratze hätte ich gern als nutzbares Bett

Welche denn?....sieht super aus-bin neidisch! Nur die flaggen sind zu hell-die könnte man einfach etwas abdunkeln.....und einfach die texture alternativ als neues object hinzufügen-also nicht ersetzen-nur austauschen mit einer Alternative...."banner", genericbanner....

Für den KAMIN gibt es ein pasendes Stück HOLZ zum AUFLEGEN, außerdem hat ZAP 9 einige Kamin-accessoires-oder auch Bilder.

Die Bilder kann man relativ leicht verändern. Das Bild mit dem gewünschten Rahmen verdoppeln (unter nif-files, in den eigenen MOD einstellen oder unter ZAP lassen. Dann Das Bild durch ein Anderes ersetzen: Motiv aus dem Spiel oder einfach durch ein schönes Blumenmotiv austauschen, dies auf etwa 1024x1024 oder 2048x2048 passend als dds datei vorbereiten und speichern und dann eine NORMAL map davon erstellen....diese kann auf Basis des Original-bildes erstellt werden-printtiefe von 4-8 ist ziemlich ideal für so ein Bild.

Wenn die Rahmen schlicht bleiben, kann man sehr viele Bilder ohne Framedrop aufhängen und Innenräume gestalten. Düstere Sachen gibt´s sicherlich im Netz....etwas auf das Copyright achten...bei ganz alten Schinken ist das ebenso wie bei bekannten Artisten aber vernachlässigbar. So´n paar Sonnenblumen kommen gut:-))) Ich habe auch irgendwo Sonnenblumen für Skyrim mal erstellt-die sind aber nicht in ZAP gelandet-einiges ist einfach verloren gegangen-schade...diese Details machen einfach im Gesamtbild VIEL aus!

Hier sehe ich jedenfalls den SPASS am Gestalten-richtig GUT !!!!

On 10/22/2022 at 8:43 PM, nameless701 said:

The cage works without problems after a restart

Wenn die Cage-door etwas zu klein ist und leichte Probleme bein Betreten bestehen bitte den CAGE und die TÜRE einfach etwas SCALEN....das geht in CK mit der gedrückten "s" Taste und dem ziehen des objektes mit der maus in y-richtung  (hoch/runter) ...bin nicht ganz sicher....

17 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Welche denn?....sieht super aus-bin neidisch! Nur die flaggen sind zu hell-die könnte man einfach etwas abdunkeln.....und einfach die texture alternativ als neues object hinzufügen-also nicht ersetzen-nur austauschen mit einer Alternative...."banner", genericbanner....

Für den KAMIN gibt es ein pasendes Stück HOLZ zum AUFLEGEN, außerdem hat ZAP 9 einige Kamin-accessoires-oder auch Bilder.

Die Bilder kann man relativ leicht verändern. Das Bild mit dem gewünschten Rahmen verdoppeln (unter nif-files, in den eigenen MOD einstellen oder unter ZAP lassen. Dann Das Bild durch ein Anderes ersetzen: Motiv aus dem Spiel oder einfach durch ein schönes Blumenmotiv austauschen, dies auf etwa 1024x1024 oder 2048x2048 passend als dds datei vorbereiten und speichern und dann eine NORMAL map davon erstellen....diese kann auf Basis des Original-bildes erstellt werden-printtiefe von 4-8 ist ziemlich ideal für so ein Bild.

Wenn die Rahmen schlicht bleiben, kann man sehr viele Bilder ohne Framedrop aufhängen und Innenräume gestalten. Düstere Sachen gibt´s sicherlich im Netz....etwas auf das Copyright achten...bei ganz alten Schinken ist das ebenso wie bei bekannten Artisten aber vernachlässigbar. So´n paar Sonnenblumen kommen gut:-))) Ich habe auch irgendwo Sonnenblumen für Skyrim mal erstellt-die sind aber nicht in ZAP gelandet-einiges ist einfach verloren gegangen-schade...diese Details machen einfach im Gesamtbild VIEL aus!

Hier sehe ich jedenfalls den SPASS am Gestalten-richtig GUT !!!!

Ich werde ja noch immer gequotet ... Meine Arbeit kommt also an. Leider habe ich das alles an eine spezielle Versin von "SkyrimUnbound" gebunden.

Ja,der Eingang zu diesem Käfig ist wirklich etwas niedrig.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

YOu can use also furitures of ZAP for the poses....this also is no rocket-science-you can tell me what you like and I could prepare that for using inside of Bodyslide-one furniture could handle maybe one "slave" and another one (mannequin) is standing aside with a crop or whatelse....you can also edit the finger-poses, legs and feet poses as well!!!

I everything boned for you. And give a different surface a try...my surfaces are ONLY examples !!!

And you can use all stuff of ZAP 9 if wanted-without making that pack depend on your mod, of course!

I´m happy you could get this new results with an quite easy way to be used simply in BS with ease !!!

BS is sometimes a cool mesh-editor-helper!!!

I want to keep the semi-static vibe they currently have. So currently I don't have plans to implement furniture into the mannequins. I did merge some textures and meshes from ZAP9 so it's not a hard requirement. As 9 is more aimed as a modders resource due to it's size of course. 

And thanks for the help in getting the BS posing basics explained.

So first beta upload for 0.5

I lost the changelog from last beta upload so not to detailed

-Big new Maid quest, ask about making diner

-Removed support for old DD versions. DD5.2 is required.

-Added debt check dialogue with consequences

-Added punishment outside

-Added selectable punishments in the SKSE folder check the JSON file. Per default external soft-dependency events are disabled.

-Added ZAZ some non-bondage furniture

-Added new posed mannequins thanks to T.Ara

-Added chance for water jug to fall and break during maid duty

-Added new DD 5.2 pink items

-Made preparations for alternate start/Simple Slavery start. Cell needs testing (coc ddpcells and report if you game crashes or not)

-Added some teaks to reduce payouts

-Tweaked Whiterun promo job detection

-A lot of small issues reported over the years that I forgot about. Thanks to all that posted them.

Let me know if something breaks. And I need a bit more than "it does not work" so the more details the better. If nothing major is reported it will go on the front page.

THIS IS FOR LE ONLY, NEEDS CONVERSION TO SE

*removed* newer version is posted in the thread

Edited by naaitsab
32 minutes ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

I can't get the new job to start. After selecting to cook for Elvira she says she needs to get you suited up, then nothing happens. The conversation ends, and player control is returned. Talking to Elvira again and asking about a job prompts her to say you already have a job. DD 5.2, LE. Same thing happens on a completely new game. 

Can you try to overwrite the scripts with this archive? Looks like the quest script did not compile and was not moved over to the archive. Could be it requires a new game, as LE can be a bit tricky with running/quest scripts.

*updated beta post*

Edited by naaitsab

When preparing food, I wasn't able to place the meal on the fourth and final spot. The bread went in all 4 places, but not the soup. Elvira came down and said I got everything right, but I had to pay for the ingredients I used to make the 4th meal I couldn't place. The rest of the scene seemed to play out normally. Upon coming upstairs, we spawned behind the door that leads to the basement in a previously inaccessible part of the shop. Elvira's pathing broke a little on trying to get back to the main room as the 'basement' door isn't a normal openable door. In the end I disabled it and the quest resolved normally. I then re-enabled the door so I can still access the basement. It seem there are two sets of doors layered here.. One leading to the basement, and one normal interior set that just opens. Behind the 'normal' doors is a small hallway with a room containing a restraints post, and a black void we emerged from, presumably where the basement door is supposed to be?

My game did not crash in the cells, though, so that's a good sign. I do love DD quests using the dwarven stuff, so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. 

Edited by SilentAntagonist121
Cell stuff
33 minutes ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

When preparing food, I wasn't able to place the meal on the fourth and final spot. The bread went in all 4 places, but not the soup. Elvira came down and said I got everything right, but I had to pay for the ingredients I used to make the 4th meal I couldn't place. The rest of the scene seemed to play out normally. Upon coming upstairs, we spawned behind the door that leads to the basement in a previously inaccessible part of the shop. Elvira's pathing broke a little on trying to get back to the main room as the 'basement' door isn't a normal openable door. In the end I disabled it and the quest resolved normally. I then re-enabled the door so I can still access the basement. It seem there are two sets of doors layered here.. One leading to the basement, and one normal interior set that just opens. Behind the 'normal' doors is a small hallway with a room containing a restraints post, and a black void we emerged from, presumably where the basement door is supposed to be?

My game did not crash in the cells, though, so that's a good sign. I do love DD quests using the dwarven stuff, so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. 

The wasted ingredients should be linked towards the things you don't need. So if the choice does not require garlic for example and you take garlic it's added to your wasted counter.

If she said all was right I guess it's just a graphics glitch. As I've never had it not spawn after selecting. Some ingredients give 4 like salt, others 1 like the flower.

Pathing in Skyrim is always a problem, can't do much about that. But no clue on what you have with the doors, this is how it looks in the CK. You exit the cellar on the bottom left yellow marker. Just a regular load door. The one on the right should never be locked in this stage. Was it on a older save? sometimes the cell data (not as in jailcell) is retained in a save.

I still need to think of a story for the cells but I've greatly reduced the padded tiles in the padded jail. that seems to have fixed most crashes.

image.png.163d462187f2d4da79f276a0a1703c30.png

29 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

The wasted ingredients should be linked towards the things you don't need. So if the choice does not require garlic for example and you take garlic it's added to your wasted counter.

If she said all was right I guess it's just a graphics glitch. As I've never had it not spawn after selecting. Some ingredients give 4 like salt, others 1 like the flower.

Pathing in Skyrim is always a problem, can't do much about that. But no clue on what you have with the doors, this is how it looks in the CK. You exit the cellar on the bottom left yellow marker. Just a regular load door. The one on the right should never be locked in this stage. Was it on a older save? sometimes the cell data (not as in jailcell) is retained in a save.

I still need to think of a story for the cells but I've greatly reduced the padded tiles in the padded jail. that seems to have fixed most crashes.

image.png.163d462187f2d4da79f276a0a1703c30.png

Yeah, the doors seem to be an issue of the old save. Starting a new game and the doors are all in the right position. 

In regards to ingredients, I made exactly 4 potato breads, and 4 cabbage potato soups, like requested, and ended up using every ingredient I'd taken, I even checked afterwards to make sure I hadn't taken any extra. I just wasn't able to lay out the 4th soup. I don't remember exactly what the message said when I tried, but it just wouldn't give me an option to place anything. I then got a message saying I'd lost 160 gold of extra ingredients after pressing the button, and finally got paid 206 gold for the mission. My character was level 18. I'm not sure if that amount has or hasn't had anything deducted from it, but everything else was correct, so any loss would be from that. 

9 hours ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

Yeah, the doors seem to be an issue of the old save. Starting a new game and the doors are all in the right position. 

In regards to ingredients, I made exactly 4 potato breads, and 4 cabbage potato soups, like requested, and ended up using every ingredient I'd taken, I even checked afterwards to make sure I hadn't taken any extra. I just wasn't able to lay out the 4th soup. I don't remember exactly what the message said when I tried, but it just wouldn't give me an option to place anything. I then got a message saying I'd lost 160 gold of extra ingredients after pressing the button, and finally got paid 206 gold for the mission. My character was level 18. I'm not sure if that amount has or hasn't had anything deducted from it, but everything else was correct, so any loss would be from that. 

You first need to pay out of your own pocket (or get punished if you can't) and then you get a reward based on performance. Had to do it like that due to the different outcomes.

Updated beta file worked well, even when a random guarded interrupted the dialog to ask for bribe bounty. 
I suggest adding dialogue regarding the quests behaviour during dinner, since being used as a relief for one of them was not part of the cooking deal.
And I can't wait to see what is going to happen in Alina's house :)

4 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

Updated beta file worked well, even when a random guarded interrupted the dialog to ask for bribe bounty. 
I suggest adding dialogue regarding the quests behaviour during dinner, since being used as a relief for one of them was not part of the cooking deal.
And I can't wait to see what is going to happen in Alina's house :)

Ditto to this. Maybe Elvira letting you know beforehand she expects her staff to meet 'all the needs' of her guests, or just outright asking if you are willing to satisfy her guest at the time. 

Hiyah. 

I love this mod. It's my favorite of the 3 major "shop" mods. In particular, it's because of the consensual non-consent. Once you start maid duty, boy you better finish it haha :) That has the right "feel" for me if that makes sense. Most other mods have a lot of "Don't want to play, no worries, let's set you free" elements to it. Which is fine and dandy, but this mod is scratching an itch I had in a really phenomenal way. 

Look forward to the future. 

Gave your latest beta a try and observed the following:

The maid cooking routine doesn't seem to reset properly in a couple ways:

first time I went into the scene, I only put 1 set of dishware down on the table. I was thinking to myself, why would she need all 4 when she only gave me a meal order for herself (I didn't understand at the time she was inviting guests). Anyway, I summoned Elvira after setting the table for her and got punished. Fine and dandy. The problem came when I went to try second cook session. Even though I set the table for 4 people with dishware and cutlery, it said I didn't. Though that was odd... tried again. Same issue. Keeps saying I didn't finish setting the table. I'll note to you the second and third time the quest objective "set the table" completed (doofus me for not noticing the first time). 

I think I figured out the issue because during the third attempt, the milk jug dispenser thingy ran out of milk. I couldn't figure out any way to refill the milk dispenser. So I saved. Then I called Elvira in case it was a dialogue option. Nope got yelled at hahah. Reloaded my save. I cheated in the 2 jugs of milk I needed. Plugs went wild (anticheat or coincidence? >_<). I completed the meals and called elvira. I got punished for "wasted materials"

I tried a fourth time and same deal, no milk was available. I cheated in more milk and same deal. Punished for wasted materials. 

You're more familiar with your scripts, but I started to suspect that the cell is supposed to refresh and based on the inventory (or lack of) is how you were telling if the materials were wasted. Since the cell wasn't refreshing, the game was concluding that I had wasted milk. Idk if I am right, but that's my thought process XD haha. not sure why it keeps saying the table isn't set though. never seem to run out of dishes/cutlery. Except for the first try, I have always put 4 dishes and 4 cutlery down. 

You've changed the shop a little from beta .3. I noticed there is a hallway now when going to the cellar. Problem for me is that the first door (entering the hallway) is the one that sends me to the cellar. So when I return from the cellar I return where the door would have been (at the end of the hallway) and then am force walked down the hallway where elvira and I collide with an invisible wall marked "Cellar" until we both teleport into the shop. Guessing the trigger for the cellar door is on the wrong door. 

tested your new cell that you asked about. My game did crash when I clicked the button next to the locked solitary door.

Side note, I went exploring and found Brennet's forge around the corner. Went inside and pushed the dwemer button thingy and found myself trapped in an inescapable X Cross. But then... nothing happened. I did leave my character there for an hour or so to make / eat dinner with the family (in case its a timed thing). When I came back, still stuck so I increased the game speed and let several days go by just in case. Nothing. Reloaded and moved on with my life. Idk if this is an unfinished quest, I'm supposed to wait for it to be relevant in an interaction with elvira, or whatever. But if it's unfinished, I might suggest locking the door with a key just because I stumbled upon it completely by accident and ended up trapped forever haha. 

Again, I love what you have created and am so so excited by the prospect of something more. I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the time you have spent on this mod so far. ❤️

1 hour ago, merlin14 said:

So when I return from the cellar I return where the door would have been (at the end of the hallway) and then am force walked down the hallway where elvira and I collide with an invisible wall marked "Cellar" until we both teleport into the shop. Guessing the trigger for the cellar door is on the wrong door.

Same issue as with the other guy, Skyrim has a habit of "baking" some walls and stuff to a savefile. You had installed old version of this mod before installing this one, so it left stuff that shouldn't be there. It is probably impossible to fix something like that from your savefile so you can only start new game, or use a save that never had Deviously Pink installed.

(It is not enough that you disable DP and then load and save game, it won't clean it.)

Edited by Zaflis
12 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Same issue as with the other guy, Skyrim has a habit of "baking" some walls and stuff to a savefile. You had installed old version of this mod before installing this one, so it left stuff that shouldn't be there. It is probably impossible to fix something like that from your savefile so you can only start new game, or use a save that never had Deviously Pink installed.

(It is not enough that you disable DP and then load and save game, it won't clean it.)

@SilentAntagonist121 and @merlin14 have you implemented some ini fixes to your game? Specifically "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells". That should unload cells not accessed in a few ingame days. Maybe it will help refresh the shop? I've never had "old" meshes cause issues but when the entire interior of the shop was redone there where also some users that reported that the old shop was still in their save.

13 hours ago, merlin14 said:
Spoiler

Hiyah. 

I love this mod. It's my favorite of the 3 major "shop" mods. In particular, it's because of the consensual non-consent. Once you start maid duty, boy you better finish it haha :) That has the right "feel" for me if that makes sense. Most other mods have a lot of "Don't want to play, no worries, let's set you free" elements to it. Which is fine and dandy, but this mod is scratching an itch I had in a really phenomenal way. 

Look forward to the future. 

Gave your latest beta a try and observed the following:

The maid cooking routine doesn't seem to reset properly in a couple ways:

first time I went into the scene, I only put 1 set of dishware down on the table. I was thinking to myself, why would she need all 4 when she only gave me a meal order for herself (I didn't understand at the time she was inviting guests). Anyway, I summoned Elvira after setting the table for her and got punished. Fine and dandy. The problem came when I went to try second cook session. Even though I set the table for 4 people with dishware and cutlery, it said I didn't. Though that was odd... tried again. Same issue. Keeps saying I didn't finish setting the table. I'll note to you the second and third time the quest objective "set the table" completed (doofus me for not noticing the first time). 

I think I figured out the issue because during the third attempt, the milk jug dispenser thingy ran out of milk. I couldn't figure out any way to refill the milk dispenser. So I saved. Then I called Elvira in case it was a dialogue option. Nope got yelled at hahah. Reloaded my save. I cheated in the 2 jugs of milk I needed. Plugs went wild (anticheat or coincidence? >_<). I completed the meals and called elvira. I got punished for "wasted materials"

I tried a fourth time and same deal, no milk was available. I cheated in more milk and same deal. Punished for wasted materials. 

You're more familiar with your scripts, but I started to suspect that the cell is supposed to refresh and based on the inventory (or lack of) is how you were telling if the materials were wasted. Since the cell wasn't refreshing, the game was concluding that I had wasted milk. Idk if I am right, but that's my thought process XD haha. not sure why it keeps saying the table isn't set though. never seem to run out of dishes/cutlery. Except for the first try, I have always put 4 dishes and 4 cutlery down. 

You've changed the shop a little from beta .3. I noticed there is a hallway now when going to the cellar. Problem for me is that the first door (entering the hallway) is the one that sends me to the cellar. So when I return from the cellar I return where the door would have been (at the end of the hallway) and then am force walked down the hallway where elvira and I collide with an invisible wall marked "Cellar" until we both teleport into the shop. Guessing the trigger for the cellar door is on the wrong door. 

tested your new cell that you asked about. My game did crash when I clicked the button next to the locked solitary door.

Side note, I went exploring and found Brennet's forge around the corner. Went inside and pushed the dwemer button thingy and found myself trapped in an inescapable X Cross. But then... nothing happened. I did leave my character there for an hour or so to make / eat dinner with the family (in case its a timed thing). When I came back, still stuck so I increased the game speed and let several days go by just in case. Nothing. Reloaded and moved on with my life. Idk if this is an unfinished quest, I'm supposed to wait for it to be relevant in an interaction with elvira, or whatever. But if it's unfinished, I might suggest locking the door with a key just because I stumbled upon it completely by accident and ended up trapped forever haha. 

Again, I love what you have created and am so so excited by the prospect of something more. I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the time you have spent on this mod so far. ❤️

Thanks. There seems to be a need for a tutorial message when first starting the quest with some explanation it seems. Also maybe setting all ingredients to 1 instead of some 1 like the flower and other 4 like the salt would be better?

The wasted ingredients are linked to the things you click on the ingredients dispensers. It has nothing to do with what's currently going on in the room. But the entire thing is quite script heavy so might have made a wrong calculation somewhere. Will add some more debug messages so it's easier to track down if something goes bad.

I think I forgot to add the milk station to the reset procedure, will fix that as well.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It's something i had to deal with a mod that replaces Breezehome. Only choice was to start a new game:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2829?tab=description 

I've never had it happen but I've implemented quite a few tweaks for LE over the years so maybe one of them keeps the save clean? But I will add a warning for a new/clean game when the update goes live.

Changes:

-Added milk barrel to reset procedure

-Made ingredient item add function silent and instead add a message stating what and how many portions are taken.

-Fixed milk and flour counter. They added 4 per take instead of 1 contrary to the smaller ingredients.

-Added tutorial message when entering the room for the fist time. Explains the 4 required diner places and ingredients

-Fixed incorrect check when placing main course on the table.

-Moved padded cell to new ingame cell. Choosing stability (well it's still Skyrim) over pathing smoothness.

If nothing more will be reported I will package another beta version in a few hours.

Edited by naaitsab

I tried with a new playthrough and indeed the shop cellar door was fixed. 

Goodness I love this maid quest, ngl hahaha. It's so unique.

I haven't had an issue with setting the table this time around, but now I knew to always set with 4. Works every time. 

Still had the milk problem, but I saw your note above. I was also super duper careful about ingredients and no matter what got penalized for wasted ingredients. But maybe you caught it as I see you mentioning something about the milk / flour dispensing. 

I had 2 new errors.

1. When I was cleaning the dishes, one time I couldn't pick up the cleaned dishes. They were visibly there. The Sink said "no more dirty dishes" message. but the option to pick up the dirty dishes didn't appear. I went totally crazy scanning the area with my cursor too. I tried cheating in clean dishes to put in the closet, but it told me to go clean the dishes when I selected the wardrobe. I cheated in dirty dishes and the sink took them and displayed notifications in the top right. Again reached the point where the sink said no more dirty dishes, but could not pickup the dishes. Eventually just took the hit and called elvira in and got punished haha. 

2. When we return from the cellar, if the time is after midnight where the guard mans the checkout counter, elvira gets stuck behind the guard and we just stand staring at each other until the guard leaves at 6 am. I cheated around this by selecting the guard and typing "disable" in the console. Then Elvira continued with the script. Just enabled the guard again after. It's a minor thing, but assume you are looking for all the feedback of unintended things. 

Thanks again! ❤️ 

1 hour ago, merlin14 said:

I tried with a new playthrough and indeed the shop cellar door was fixed. 

Goodness I love this maid quest, ngl hahaha. It's so unique.

I haven't had an issue with setting the table this time around, but now I knew to always set with 4. Works every time. 

Still had the milk problem, but I saw your note above. I was also super duper careful about ingredients and no matter what got penalized for wasted ingredients. But maybe you caught it as I see you mentioning something about the milk / flour dispensing. 

I had 2 new errors.

1. When I was cleaning the dishes, one time I couldn't pick up the cleaned dishes. They were visibly there. The Sink said "no more dirty dishes" message. but the option to pick up the dirty dishes didn't appear. I went totally crazy scanning the area with my cursor too. I tried cheating in clean dishes to put in the closet, but it told me to go clean the dishes when I selected the wardrobe. I cheated in dirty dishes and the sink took them and displayed notifications in the top right. Again reached the point where the sink said no more dirty dishes, but could not pickup the dishes. Eventually just took the hit and called elvira in and got punished haha. 

2. When we return from the cellar, if the time is after midnight where the guard mans the checkout counter, elvira gets stuck behind the guard and we just stand staring at each other until the guard leaves at 6 am. I cheated around this by selecting the guard and typing "disable" in the console. Then Elvira continued with the script. Just enabled the guard again after. It's a minor thing, but assume you are looking for all the feedback of unintended things. 

Thanks again! ❤️ 

No clue about the dishes. Checked the code and can't find anything wrong. Only thing I can think of if you spam the button to quick the if-else loop is to slow. Did make the removal message silent as you can see it happen in front of you. Perhaps this helps.

Added a package to the guard so during either 2 outcome scenes she should be at the door instead of the counter.

Also locked the Forge door as it's not even close to complete.