Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

47 minutes ago, t.ara said:

.....what did you do there with the ceiling build???

That improvisation is not really looking promissing....you can use a suiting ceiling instead of that. There are a lot available!

It looks good ingame, was the only matching ceiling for the other wall elements. So no use in putting more effort in it than required for a hallway :P 

Hi. I am not sure if anyone already mentioned it there, yet I did not find it. When in debt I can't do maid and smithing jobs and also some punishments are broken for me. Elvira cast a spell at me, strips items (equiped from debt) but do not equip new (for the specific task). She stands there with her spell in hand and looks at me. I tried to reinstall it, start new game, even pressing T and wait sometimes solve some problems for me but to no avail. Does anyone has similiar problem or is it known problem that needs to fix?

Also. Love this mod! Thanks

On 2/20/2023 at 2:54 PM, naaitsab said:

Cell needs testing (coc ddpcells and report if you game crashes or not)

Although I've used Cathedral Assets to convert to SE didn't have any issue with the padded cell, but I did have one occasion where pressing the button on the wall CTD - pressing it again on the same saved game .. no issues. 

1 hour ago, Just4modding said:

Hi. I am not sure if anyone already mentioned it there, yet I did not find it. When in debt I can't do maid and smithing jobs and also some punishments are broken for me. Elvira cast a spell at me, strips items (equiped from debt) but do not equip new (for the specific task). She stands there with her spell in hand and looks at me. I tried to reinstall it, start new game, even pressing T and wait sometimes solve some problems for me but to no avail. Does anyone has similiar problem or is it known problem that needs to fix?

Also. Love this mod! Thanks

Are you using the latest beta build? One of the earlier ones had some issues with the spell. It seems like there are some issues with scripts on your game/save. As the debt items should be switched if required.

44 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Although I've used Cathedral Assets to convert to SE didn't have any issue with the padded cell, but I did have one occasion where pressing the button on the wall CTD - pressing it again on the same saved game .. no issues. 

Yes had that as well, it's using one of the advanced NiOverride scripts to switch the button color which seems to be a bit flaky. Might try an alternative one. 

On 2/26/2023 at 6:55 PM, naaitsab said:

Are you using the latest beta build? One of the earlier ones had some issues with the spell. It seems like there are some issues with scripts on your game/save. As the debt items should be switched if required.

Yes had that as well, it's using one of the advanced NiOverride scripts to switch the button color which seems to be a bit flaky. Might try an alternative one. 

Yes I am using the latest build. I hoped actually this one would solve the problem. It started in the previous build where you added the shop promotion quest (the one in whiterun, X cross). Build before this one worked. I was thinking to switch back to the old one but at cost of losing all new stuff.

Oh and I am playing on LE version just for info.

Edit: Found out it is probably caused by  mod. I will try to figured out what is it.

Edit2: Oh, I feel stupid right now. It is unforgiving devices. If you choose not to install pink patch with it, it will cause this problem. However if you install the patch, it will change lock system of items (you can actually lockpick out of devices you could possibly not).

Edit3: I turned off all non relatable mods. When in debt and Elvira puts new clothes (for jobs or punishment), some items would not show (mostly bra, belt and plugs). It depends on level of debt. For example. Wearing all debt items and starting pole punishment, Elvira removes debt devices but "equip" almost nothing (only socks are visible) . In invetory they are marked as equiped and if I try to reequip it is bugged for me. Does anyone has the same problem? Or is it only in my game?

Thanks

Edited by Just4modding
On 2/26/2023 at 8:38 PM, Just4modding said:

In invetory they are marked as equiped and if I try to reequip it is bugged for me. Does anyone has the same problem? Or is it only in my game?

I am having same problem when in debt and on maid mission when the jug breaks I had to cheat myself new jug to continue there was no dialog option to tell anyone about it. Other than that everything seems to be working fine and when I coc ddpcells game dont crash. Playing with beta 3 and started new game and I am playing on LE. 

Edited by asoo2706
On 2/26/2023 at 7:38 PM, Just4modding said:

Yes I am using the latest build. I hoped actually this one would solve the problem. It started in the previous build where you added the shop promotion quest (the one in whiterun, X cross). Build before this one worked. I was thinking to switch back to the old one but at cost of losing all new stuff.

Oh and I am playing on LE version just for info.

Edit: Found out it is probably caused by  mod. I will try to figured out what is it.

Edit2: Oh, I feel stupid right now. It is unforgiving devices. If you choose not to install pink patch with it, it will cause this problem. However if you install the patch, it will change lock system of items (you can actually lockpick out of devices you could possibly not).

Edit3: I turned off all non relatable mods. When in debt and Elvira puts new clothes (for jobs or punishment), some items would not show (mostly bra, belt and plugs). It depends on level of debt. For example. Wearing all debt items and starting pole punishment, Elvira removes debt devices but "equip" almost nothing (only socks are visible) . In invetory they are marked as equiped and if I try to reequip it is bugged for me. Does anyone has the same problem? Or is it only in my game?

Thanks

Making the debt items work with the other items/quests is a huge PIA. I'm thinking about just scrapping it for the sake of having a smoother playthrough. I will take a look at it but not very soon due to time constraints.

12 hours ago, asoo2706 said:

I am having same problem when in debt and on maid mission when the jug breaks I had to cheat myself new jug to continue there was no dialog option to tell anyone about it. Other than that everything seems to be working fine and when I coc ddpcells game dont crash. Playing with beta 3 and started new game and I am playing on LE. 

You couldn't ask Elvira for a new jug?

6 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Does Beta 0.5 replace 0.3, or do I nee both?

It's a full release. You don't need anything from the main downloadpage. Just replace it all with the latest beta.

5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

You couldn't ask Elvira for a new jug?

I had a similar issue after my character was clumsy and tripped over her own feet and dropped the jug, I went to ask for another one but I only had the option to say I don't want to do this anymore and couldn't get a replacement.

I think there is problem in cooking maid quest. First time it is played it completes normally though sometimes you have to pay for wasted ingredients even if nothing is wasted.  After I tried to replay the cook quest the dish washing part dont work, the dishes appear visually on the counter but cant be picked up, I tested this with multiple saves and only way I could replicate this was replaying the quest when it was already completed once on that save. And when putting food on table if 2spots for nobles are set first and then elviras spot it wont let me put food for the guard but quest continues normally.

On 3/3/2023 at 3:25 PM, sinola said:

How  many  punisment Scenerios are possilbe ,currently discoverd 3 so far. What is the plattform with the rotaiting ball for :D ?

There are some outside ones that can be triggered if they are manually enabled in the config file. The others I won't spoil ;) But one is a bit harder to trigger, so I suggest talking to the guard when she is behind the counter when Elvira sleeps and you are not belted.

On 3/4/2023 at 2:26 AM, asoo2706 said:

I think there is problem in cooking maid quest. First time it is played it completes normally though sometimes you have to pay for wasted ingredients even if nothing is wasted.  After I tried to replay the cook quest the dish washing part dont work, the dishes appear visually on the counter but cant be picked up, I tested this with multiple saves and only way I could replicate this was replaying the quest when it was already completed once on that save. And when putting food on table if 2spots for nobles are set first and then elviras spot it wont let me put food for the guard but quest continues normally.

Are you sure you are using the latest version? Most of those should be fixed in the last upload.

16 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Yeh I've been waiting anxiously but nothing has come ?

You can use this guide, it's quite easy for simple mods.

https://gitlab.com/G_ka/Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer/-/wikis/Porting-a-mod

6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

There are some outside ones that can be triggered if they are manually enabled in the config file. The others I won't spoil ;) But one is a bit harder to trigger, so I suggest talking to the guard when she is behind the counter when Elvira sleeps and you are not belted.

Are you sure you are using the latest version? Most of those should be fixed in the last upload.

You can use this guide, it's quite easy for simple mods.

https://gitlab.com/G_ka/Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer/-/wikis/Porting-a-mod

Wait - not to be an asshole (because I love this mod and therefore its author); but if it's that easy, why hasn't it already been ported?

Edited by Allen Harris
2 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Wait - not to be an asshole (because I love this mod and therefore its author); but if it's that easy, why hasn't it already been ported?

Because I develop on LE (SE -> LE is impossible) and test on LE. I don't intend to support 2 versions, not in the current beta stage. But feel free (to anyone) to post a conversion and drop it in the thread. Or learn yourself the procedure so you can also convert other LE mods in the future. The obligatory cringe quote: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Because I develop on LE (SE -> LE is impossible) and test on LE. I don't intend to support 2 versions, not in the current beta stage. But feel free (to anyone) to post a conversion and drop it in the thread. Or learn yourself the procedure so you can also convert other LE mods in the future. The obligatory cringe quote: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

So if I'm reading it right, it seems like you literally just open it in creation kit and save it. Is that about right?

13 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Using 0.5 beta 3 with jug fix if there is newer version posted and I missed it then I am sorry for giving bad info.

1 hour ago, Allen Harris said:

So if I'm reading it right, it seems like you literally just open it in creation kit and save it. Is that about right?

It's more complicated than that. The mod includes for example catsuit meshes and only UNP translates to SE as it is. CBBE of SE is different from CBBE in LE (the body was remade in higher quality), the Bodyslide stuff isn't directly compatible. Then at least ponytail seems to include physics file assuming for HDT-PE which again shouldn't convert as is to HDT-SMP, and i'm only looking at old 0.3 version files. Not to mention most of us are using 3BA not the basic CBBE.

I guess you can clone the meshes from DD 5.2 and recolor them to pink again...

Edited by Zaflis
32 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It's more complicated than that. The mod includes for example catsuit meshes and only UNP translates to SE as it is. CBBE of SE is different from CBBE in LE (the body was remade in higher quality), the Bodyslide stuff isn't directly compatible. Then at least ponytail seems to include physics file assuming for HDT-PE which again shouldn't convert as is to HDT-SMP, and i'm only looking at old 0.3 version files. Not to mention most of us are using 3BA not the basic CBBE.

I guess you can clone the meshes from DD 5.2 and recolor them to pink again...

Lol - guess I'll still be waiting for a conversation. But thanks anyway 

10 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Well for a simple esp and script only mod that's true. Except if the mod uses LE only frameworks that are not converted or use other function calls, like some old stuff does, but that one seems kinda obvious. Be sure to use the SE CK (sometimes called 64 bit CK) and not the LE one.

Textures and NIF's need to be converted. As Zaflis pointed out, I need to cleanup the suit as it now uses the one from DD5.2 with a texture set. There any changes made in the bodyslide files and I believe a conversion of the latest beta was posted somewhere in the thread.

9 hours ago, asoo2706 said:

Using 0.5 beta 3 with jug fix if there is newer version posted and I missed it then I am sorry for giving bad info.

Just to check you stood next to the chairs at the diner place to set them? There is an invisible wall on the table so you can't just spam all the plates and utensils from 1 spot. You also need to get stuff for every diner place as you get 1 pair of utensils and 1 plate per run.

Could you elaborate a bit on the dish-wash part? Can't really see why that would go wrong. 

Also when you press the call button you get a debug messagebox about the missing places and wasted ingredients, if you can check what they say it would help with troubleshooting.