Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs

9 hours ago, prinyo said:

Maybe I don't understand what "this" is.

There is no problem in my game for NPCs and the PC to get hard with this preset enabled and active.

Maybe you are not using the penis physics. The new version has 3 equippable HDT Genitals for penis physics and with any of them equipped the SOS don't get hard.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

... get the hdt effect without equipping the hdt object?

Yes. But will apply for every NPC and the SOS will be always limp.

Go to data/meshes/actors/character/character assets and copy one of the HDT_Malegenitals XML (A, B or C) rename the copy to Malegenitals.xml and paste in the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs (make a backup of the default maleganitals.xml before).

5 hours ago, devildx said:

Yes. But will apply for every NPC and the SOS will be always limp.

Go to data/meshes/actors/character/character assets and copy one of the HDT_Malegenitals XML (A, B or C) rename the copy to Malegenitals.xml and paste in the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs (make a backup of the default maleganitals.xml before).

Thanks! I just copied snippets of XML into another XML I've been using and it works! I guess there's no permanent solution for the limping as of yet.

I have a few issues.

The male organ no longer responds to Aroused or even manual SOS keys.

The effect softens the schlong and it basically has the stiffness of a rope. Body physics is more believable.

When the Havok object is unequipped, the cloak spell is not. I get quite a bit of fps drop in outdoor area (i9-9900 and 32GB RAM with 1660Ti so hardware is ruled out). My usual solution is to unequip havok pieces but even without it the effect persists.

14 hours ago, Pauduan said:

I have a few issues.

The male organ no longer responds to Aroused or even manual SOS keys.

The effect softens the schlong and it basically has the stiffness of a rope. Body physics is more believable.

When the Havok object is unequipped, the cloak spell is not. I get quite a bit of fps drop in outdoor area (i9-9900 and 32GB RAM with 1660Ti so hardware is ruled out). My usual solution is to unequip havok pieces but even without it the effect persists.

i've seen this issue before, sometimes it goes away after i unequip it and sometimes it doesn't. The only way i have found of fixing it is restarting the game.

35 minutes ago, dieselpowered said:

Speaking of restarting the game, whenever i load a save where im already wearing the thing, it makes my schlong erect, but keeps the physics. I actually kind of like this and wish i could do it "on command" so to speak, if thats possible. It goes away simply by un- and reequipping the item.

Never saw this. What penis file you are using, A, B or C?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble understanding why you would do it like this at all instead of just keeping the niStringExtraData direct reference to MaleGenitals.xml (from the SOS HDT conversion on the main SOS page) and setting the bone weights and inertia up in the .xml for NPC Genitals01-06 and NPC GenitalsScrotum (or just use the MaleGenitals.xml from the recent 3BA Anal Collisions patch, don't need to use the body preset for this to work). It provides the same floppy effect, doesn't require equipping the HDT Object as it's hooked directly to the mesh and loads with the schlong on npcs, is fully compatible with erection animations and the SOS up/down spells (and still flops an amount relative to the degree of erection), and doesn't take up a slot in your LO. I guess to make it easier for people manually installing mods? IDK

• 1 month later...

Hello! So I reallyyy want to make this work but I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or it does work rather but makes the main male organ disappear. I have Tempered Skins Lite SOS. CBPC. HDT-SMP. FNIS, and XP32. Everything seems to work find until I add this, which I think tempered Lite comes with physics for the shlng and balls already, added this for the rest but makes the schlng and balls disappear, is there a work around?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I load the game with this mod the genitalia completely disappears, is this intentional? The only way I can get it to show again is with using SoS Equipable Schlong.

I like the floppiness, I'm just a bit confused as to why it works this way. Because I'm having to use the Equipable Schlong there is a large gap in the pubic hair, which looks aesthetically displeasing.

Edit: I'm now noticing that this mod removes the body bounciness from SAM BBB and the equipable body physics item from this mod doesn't make the body move at all. Does this mod clash with SAM HDT BBB?

Edited by Rmoney
additional info
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, StrangeBread said:

I'm having trouble understanding why you would do it like this at all instead of just keeping the niStringExtraData direct reference to MaleGenitals.xml (from the SOS HDT conversion on the main SOS page) and setting the bone weights and inertia up in the .xml for NPC Genitals01-06 and NPC GenitalsScrotum (or just use the MaleGenitals.xml from the recent 3BA Anal Collisions patch, don't need to use the body preset for this to work). It provides the same floppy effect, doesn't require equipping the HDT Object as it's hooked directly to the mesh and loads with the schlong on npcs, is fully compatible with erection animations and the SOS up/down spells (and still flops an amount relative to the degree of erection), and doesn't take up a slot in your LO. I guess to make it easier for people manually installing mods? IDK

Care to elaborate a little on that? I looked at the SOS page and no such file is there, I looked at CBBE and do see some male xml files there, but nothing about anal collision, is that a separate mod somewhere else or is the MaleGenitals.xml included in CBBE what you're speaking of?

• 2 weeks later...