Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs

Hey there full_inu,

I have a question about this mod.

I don't know if it's actually working on my current setup?

I have the relevant mods installed and in this load order:

SoS
HDT-SMP
SOS HDT Body and FloppySOS SE

XP32 Skeleton (HDT skeleton version installed)

After installation I re-ran FNIS and went into the game.

Yet I don't see anything happening? No bounce on... anything; including schlongs.

It probably sounds kinda silly but what am I missing?

Hope to get a response soon since I've been trying to fix this for several hours (switching load orders, re-installing these skeleton mods etc); nothing worked so far.

8 hours ago, megaplork said:

Hey there full_inu,

I have a question about this mod.

I don't know if it's actually working on my current setup?

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\hdtSMP64.log might tell us something

16 minutes ago, full_inu said:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\hdtSMP64.log might tell us something

Oh didn't think about looking there.. whoops

Well, I got a very clear error message but I don't understand why? Guess that shows my inexperience with installing a physics mod correctly.

"hdtSMP64 2.0
attempted to load plugin into unsupported game version, exiting"

I thought HDT-SMP was for SE since I heard/read that the original HDT extensions doesn't work for the Special Edition?

12 minutes ago, full_inu said:

Weird.

It looks like you need to update your DLL. Or game.

Or both.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

The version of HDT-SMP I have downloaded says it's for SSE version 1.5.97

Where can I check my Skyrim SE version exactly?

1 hour ago, megaplork said:

Thanks for the feedback so far.

The version of HDT-SMP I have downloaded says it's for SSE version 1.5.97

Where can I check my Skyrim SE version exactly?

In game in menus - in lower left corner, when you click Esc.

40 minutes ago, full_inu said:

In game in menus - in lower left corner, when you click Esc.

Alright so Skyrim says it's version 1.5.80.08

And also says SKSE64 2.0.16

So that's probably why it doesn't work. I need to update my Skyrim SE if I want this to work then?

But I'm afraid it will break several mods I'm using. I have about 200 installed and while most are up-to-date, I'm always anxious with updating the main game itself since it can have rather big consequences.

EDIT: I was actually able to track down a download link for HDT-SMP for Skyrim SE version 1.5.80.08 (it's here on Loverslab actually, in the HDT-SMP thread)

I just wanted to see if the engine even works in my setup, and it does now!

So the physics work now but the erection spell from SoS has stopped working, as well as the Page Down or Page Up + Shift keys you can use to manually change the erection. One step closer I suppose. Any suggestions?

17 minutes ago, megaplork said:

So the physics work now but the erection spell from SoS has stopped working, as well as the Page Down or Page Up + Shift keys you can use to manually change the erection. One step closer I suppose. Any suggestions?

Yes, it doesn't work, by equipping and unequipping any armor you can make erection level change, kinda.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I'm really happy with my current setup for the genitalia, but I would really like to be able to change the size of men's butts. That's literally all I want, lol. Jiggle would just be icing on the cake. Spending a couple hours googling around, I've narrowed down my search to this mod (or the recent-ish port of SAM, but I'm reticent to switch over right now), but I'm a bit baffled on how to use it. ? Does this provide a butt weight that can be scaled with RaceMenu? And is there a way for me to take that part of the mod and leave the rest alone (since I'm happy with my current schlongs)?

I did try following the tutorial earlier in the thread for installing, and got NifSkope running, but once I loaded the game in, it didn't seem to change anything (I did run the FNIS). Or if it did change it, it was similar enough to the default HDT-SMP one that I couldn't tell. The butt sliders on RaceMenu still didn't work, though.

I'm definitely a newbie when it comes to messing with meshes and stuff. I really appreciate any pointers you can toss my way. ❤️

8 minutes ago, Eruionmel said:

Hey all! I'm really happy with my current setup for the genitalia, but I would really like to be able to change the size of men's butts. That's literally all I want, lol. Jiggle would just be icing on the cake. Spending a couple hours googling around, I've narrowed down my search to this mod (or the recent-ish port of SAM, but I'm reticent to switch over right now), but I'm a bit baffled on how to use it. ? Does this provide a butt weight that can be scaled with RaceMenu? And is there a way for me to take that part of the mod and leave the rest alone (since I'm happy with my current schlongs)?

Yes, Racemenu must be what you need.

5 hours ago, full_inu said:

Yes, Racemenu must be what you need.

RaceMenu requires a mod that adds the weights to the butt (and chest/stomach as well, though I don't care about those) in order for those sliders to function. I'm looking for a mod that does that, which this appears to do, from what I've read. Are you able to confirm that, and do you know how to activate that functionality specifically, if so?

On 12/10/2019 at 7:22 PM, FauxFurry said:

That it does. Anything that any female BBB body can do, this one (or SAM or its derivatives) ought to be able to do, too. I know that I've been making extensive use of the belly bulge on the male characters.

Did you have to do any kind of special installation to get that working? When I install this, none of the BBB sliders work for me (glute, breast, or belly). ?

19 hours ago, Eruionmel said:

Did you have to do any kind of special installation to get that working? When I install this, none of the BBB sliders work for me (glute, breast, or belly). ?

Not that I can recall at all.I just installed it the same way that I would a female body, including ticking the box to build morphs in RaceMenu when customizing the body in BodySlide.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Not that I can recall at all.I just installed it the same way that I would a female body, including ticking the box to build morphs in RaceMenu when customizing the body in BodySlide.

Hmmm. I don't have BodySlide. I think that's where I went wrong. Gotta go grab that.

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Welp, I'm having a terrible time making heads or tails of how to get the OutfitStudio stuff going. It seems like I either have to build custom sliders from the ground up (omg), or I'm super missing something in the files. Any pointers? Or would you be willing to share a slider file (if that's how it works, lol)?

2 minutes ago, Eruionmel said:

Welp, I'm having a terrible time making heads or tails of how to get the OutfitStudio stuff going. It seems like I either have to build custom sliders from the ground up (omg), or I'm super missing something in the files. Any pointers? Or would you be willing to share a slider file (if that's how it works, lol)?

Those would be BodySlide presets. The BodySlide utility is where one can build the custom body shapes.

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Those would be BodySlide presets. The BodySlide utility is where one can build the custom body shapes.

I was attempting to follow the tutorials for BodySlide, which have you create a project in OutfitStudio first, but I couldn't figure out how to do that without having slider presets (or building all the sliders manually, which sounds nightmarish). I feel like I must just be dumber than the rest of the modding community who uses these or something. Every tutorial seems to be a different situation than what I'm trying to do, or not dumbed down enough for me to understand. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 2:32 PM, fjob276 said:

Instead of linking the xml to the male body, you can link it to a dummy equipable object so the physics are disabled when you unequip it.

You can even create different settings for soft, half erect, fully erect attached to different objects and then change to floppines in game. 

You can even script it to automatically change with arousal. 

I did this for my private use and it works quite well. 

I am doing exactly this right now, but I have no clue how to make collision meshes work after equipping havok (or hdt-smp in my case) objects

hey.

I have just stumbled upon this  and I have a few questions.

I used regular SOS during install ; so I have no idea how to equip this A,B,C floppyness it seems no movement is present when the character moves out  of the box in flacid or erect state  , should there be a MCM to configure stuff , or what are the hotkeys to equip this?

5 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

hey.

I have just stumbled upon this  and I have a few questions.

I used regular SOS during install ; so I have no idea how to equip this A,B,C floppyness it seems no movement is present when the character moves out  of the box in flacid or erect state  , should there be a MCM to configure stuff , or what are the hotkeys to equip this?

Use AddItemMenu to get all objects and equip.