Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs

Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs

View File

This mod is my attempt to recreate FloppySOS-alike preset for use with HDT-SMP. Gives motion to both balls and penis, and also comes with SOS HDT body and semi-realistic bounce preset for butt, belly and breast jiggle.
Two fomod installers for Skyrim SE and Skyrim LE versions.
Use AddItemMenu to get equippable HDT-SMP objects.

Troubleshooting:
Maybe shared collisions of equippable objects is not working. You can always return to old (0.1-alpha release) behavior by copypasting content of _A, _B or _C config into appropriate config in SKSE folder (malebody.xml or malegenitals.xml).

Credits:
VectorPlexus, Smurf - Schlongs of Skyrim mod
- Tweens - SoS Body HDT

- prZ - initial configs from "All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 2.0b" (cbbe realistic and malebody_snake :snake:), which values were taken and rewritten for this mod
- HydrogensaysHDT - for Bullet physics adaptation aka HDT-SMP
- full_inu - all the rest :eggplant:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/12/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, XPMSSE, SOS, HDT-SMP, AddItemMenu
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Finally! I wonder if it works with SAM Light.

The LE Version did work with SAM aswell.

Presumable it will work if you:
- manually add collision shape of SAM body into malegenitals nifs using NifSkope
- rename shapes name in XML, in "collisions" section.
- and of cource, link XMLs to NIFs (NiStringExtraData)

1 hour ago, capitanohook said:

hi full_inu ! your mod is very nice but pls can you increase the bounce of the balls and the chest? before this mod only with hdt smp the balls bounced more.

Will be in future update.

Maybe there will be several presets aka `realistic`, `more bounce`, `even more bounce`.

1 hour ago, Satsuki-chan said:

Nice mod, I managed to add the physics to ERF's Highpoly, but just a question:

Are the schlongs supposed to be in an erect state by default? Using the keys to control the schlong angle doesn't work for both the ones in your mod and the ERF schlong I edited (At least in third-person).

Thanks in advance.

For me, Shift+PgUp and Shift+PgDn keyboard combinations are not working in realtime. Could easily be another SMP limitation...
Here is a little trick though: after pressing the keys, if you are going to pause menu/inventory, you'll see current schlong angle. Simple equip and de-equip something (armor that cover the body) to apply and save changes.
Sounds tricky tho
And yeah, current preset is for erected and half-erected, it does not give too much motion to non-erected.

1 hour ago, Satsuki-chan said:

Nice mod, I managed to add the physics to ERF's Highpoly, but just a question:

Are the schlongs supposed to be in an erect state by default? Using the keys to control the schlong angle doesn't work for both the ones in your mod and the ERF schlong I edited (At least in third-person).

Thanks in advance.

can you share the tutorial?

13 hours ago, Kokan said:

can you share the tutorial?

All I did was link the malegenitals.xml file to the ERF schlong meshes.

1. Open the ERF Highpoly meshes in Nifskope.

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "meshes\actors\character\character assets\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh.

Note: The schlong may clip though your characters body. To keep that from happening, you'd need to add a collision mesh that matches your characters body shape. I'm guessing a simple way to do that would be to convert the male collision mesh to CBBE or UNP shapes and using Bodyslide. I'm currently looking for a way to do that without having to reshape manually.

14 hours ago, full_inu said:

For me, Shift+PgUp and Shift+PgDn keyboard combinations are not working in realtime. Could easily be another SMP limitation...
Here is a little trick though: after pressing the keys, if you are going to pause menu/inventory, you'll see current schlong angle. Simple equip and de-equip something (armor that cover the body) to apply and save changes.
Sounds tricky tho
And yeah, current preset is for erected and half-erected, it does not give too much motion to non-erected.

Interesting, I didn't know something like that would work, Thanks!

Really glad this finally came around for SE, though I gotta say, it isn't really something I'll be using at the moment. I really miss the functionality of the original Floppy SoS mod, because it would automatically disable floppiness when the character entered a higher arousal state, so it would work flawlessly with SexLab anims, while still retaining floppiness of the balls.

But hey, again, glad this is being worked on, so kudos to the author, and thanks! Hopefully the functionality of the original can be ported over at some point too!

Oh, it is soo nice that someone is working on this! Thank you.

... now i have to make it work ?

So, i do have installed

- SKSE, XPMSSE, SOS

- hdtSSEFramework_1_5_53

- HDT-SMP Plugins 1.5.80

- hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_53

- and this mod

... do i need more or maybe less?

I also have Sexlab / aroused, Creatures aroused...

I run LOOT and FINS... and i do see that something happened ? The Penis and balls does move.

But... it seems that it does not work completely with Sexlab aroused and SOS!?

E.g. i can not anymore use the Penis UP and DOWN Buttons and the the size of the penis is complete different...

Is there something else i have to do?

Again thank you for working on this mod!

1 hour ago, Surverx said:

I run LOOT and FINS... and i do see that something happened ? The Penis and balls does move.

But... it seems that it does not work completely with Sexlab aroused and SOS!?

E.g. i can not anymore use the Penis UP and DOWN Buttons and the the size of the penis is complete different...

It looks like SOS doesn't like schlong with collision mesh inside.

I will try to investigate this later. If it is caused by SMP, then there is nothing to do.

Currently I busy making my own mods, maybe "SOS HDT Body..." update is coming in the end of thiis month

On 11/14/2019 at 7:15 PM, Satsuki-chan said:

All I did was link the malegenitals.xml file to the ERF schlong meshes.

1. Open the ERF Highpoly meshes in Nifskope.

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "meshes\actors\character\character assets\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh.

Note: The schlong may clip though your characters body. To keep that from happening, you'd need to add a collision mesh that matches your characters body shape. I'm guessing a simple way to do that would be to convert the male collision mesh to CBBE or UNP shapes and using Bodyslide. I'm currently looking for a way to do that without having to reshape manually.

Thanks. With this I finally can enable the ball physics only of the other mod on the ERF addon.

On 11/23/2019 at 8:01 PM, Valehyena said:

My HDT physics seemed to have stopped working with the latest update, I dont know if anyone knows a work around for this issue, I think it's my actual HDT framework no longer working for the newest update.

The best thing you can do for your sanity when modding Skyrim is set it in steam to only update when you launch it, this will make it so when you launch the game with SKSE Steam will NOT update Skyrim. It will only update if you run Skyrim.exe or SkyrimLauncher.exe through Steam. Never update in the first week on a modded build, or a current playthrough. Modding 101. TLDR: Block steam updates and save yourself the trouble, also if it is too late look up reverting it is easy. 

• 2 weeks later...