Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs

On 11/5/2021 at 11:10 PM, infiniteone said:

Care to elaborate a little on that? I looked at the SOS page and no such file is there, I looked at CBBE and do see some male xml files there, but nothing about anal collision, is that a separate mod somewhere else or is the MaleGenitals.xml included in CBBE what you're speaking of?

Been a grip since I played around with this but if memory serves the files in question are located in the comments section of the CBBE 3BA page, posted by a user somewhere around the time I posted this. Quick disclaimer: do not use the actual body the user posted, just the MaleGenitals.xml.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 3:04 AM, StrangeBread said:

Been a grip since I played around with this but if memory serves the files in question are located in the comments section of the CBBE 3BA page, posted by a user somewhere around the time I posted this. Quick disclaimer: do not use the actual body the user posted, just the MaleGenitals.xml.

Thanks for the pointer, couldnt find the comment you mentioned, but I went and looked into their mesh & configs, it was good inspiration for the SAM & HIMBO hdt male anus mod im making. Still lots of tweaking and learning to do with HDT-SMP but im getting closer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it's of any use now, but if anyone is wondering what StrangeBread is referring to on the previous page, I believe it's this file from Nevropath on page 67 of the forum. It's the only file I've seen that has the words 'anal' and 'collision'. (I might be wrong, but if this is the file then I hope it helps some people)

Edited by Connector196
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the body physics other than the schlong to work. I made sure to replace HDT with Faster HDT. I have XPMSSE, SOS without its own skeleton, and 3BBB's FloppySOS support. Is it a problem with this configuration, or does this mod no longer work in AE?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...