Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs

3 hours ago, WilerxWiler said:

"belly node"

Does this mean... I can... inflate them?

That it does. Anything that any female BBB body can do, this one (or SAM or its derivatives) ought to be able to do, too. I know that I've been making extensive use of the belly bulge on the male characters.

4 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

That it does. Anything that any female BBB body can do, this one (or SAM or its derivatives) ought to be able to do, too. I know that I've been making extensive use of the belly bulge on the male characters.

Oooh, nice, I would like to have the SoS body with belly node for LE (I had to go back to LE from SE because of some mods), SAM is complicated and when I use SoS + SAM the penis is out of place or just don't fit right... 

Hmm... very interesting) I played a little with parameters in xml with EvilReFlex's works. High Poly Addon 1.3 SE doesn't work with body collision. However, Horse Penis Redux SSE V1.4 works just fine, because consists of 2 meshes. Although I didn't test it too much.

And, btw. I didn't use additional collision model of body...

On 12/19/2019 at 9:09 PM, 15lucas15 said:

how i disable during a sex scene?

That's also interesting question)

On 11/14/2019 at 7:15 PM, Satsuki-chan said:

All I did was link the malegenitals.xml file to the ERF schlong meshes.

1. Open the ERF Highpoly meshes in Nifskope.

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "meshes\actors\character\character assets\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh.

Note: The schlong may clip though your characters body. To keep that from happening, you'd need to add a collision mesh that matches your characters body shape. I'm guessing a simple way to do that would be to convert the male collision mesh to CBBE or UNP shapes and using Bodyslide. I'm currently looking for a way to do that without having to reshape manually.

which of these files am I supposed to open or should I do it to all of them? or even easier than explaining to my retard self.... can we have your file?

https://imgur.com/gYfJeBg

Instead of linking the xml to the male body, you can link it to a dummy equipable object so the physics are disabled when you unequip it.

You can even create different settings for soft, half erect, fully erect attached to different objects and then change to floppines in game. 

You can even script it to automatically change with arousal. 

I did this for my private use and it works quite well. 

Instead of linking the xml to the male body, you can link it to a dummy equipable object so the physics are disabled when you unequip it.

You can even create different settings for soft, half erect, fully erect attached to different objects and then change to floppines in game. 

You can even script it to automatically change with arousal. 

I did this for my private use and it works quite well. 

39 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

and afther the sex scene the penis moves like a snake

Disable before SexLab interaction.

All other parameters I will tweak, when I finally will have time and mood to update mod's configs

Also I will remove FloppySOS from mod's name, because it really have nothing in common; also, it might be patented EggplantHand_Animated.gif.ae47ecbbfc8890a3f415c97d0df25d19.gif

Spoiler

15743573779380.jpg.d9805ee323c833d73d9c660a73ae5ca5.jpg so no FloppySOS SE from now

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 3:18 PM, WilerxWiler said:

which of these files am I supposed to open or should I do it to all of them? or even easier than explaining to my retard self.... can we have your file?

https://imgur.com/gYfJeBg

Either hp_genitals_female_0 or _1. By default slot 52 is used for the schlong. As for which one to use is up to your body preset(s). Since the body preset I use is the same for 0 and 100 weight, I simply edited _0 and saved it to both _0 and _1. You'll need to edit and save to each one individually otherwise.

Sorry if its been about 3 weeks since you've asked, (and sorry If you've figured it out already), I've had other stuff going on atm.

On 11/14/2019 at 3:15 PM, Satsuki-chan said:

All I did was link the malegenitals.xml file to the ERF schlong meshes.

1. Open the ERF Highpoly meshes in Nifskope.

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "meshes\actors\character\character assets\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh.

Note: The schlong may clip though your characters body. To keep that from happening, you'd need to add a collision mesh that matches your characters body shape. I'm guessing a simple way to do that would be to convert the male collision mesh to CBBE or UNP shapes and using Bodyslide. I'm currently looking for a way to do that without having to reshape manually.

what do y'all think is the best xml to use for this? are there any others that are compatible with the ERF HP?

On 1/26/2020 at 5:16 AM, Mantissa said:

Is there a balls only preset like floppysos?

i've been working on an ideal xml for balls for the last couple weeks. all the other xmls available are too floppy, clip too much, etc. i'm not satisfied with it yet, but when it's done-ish you can test-drive it for me if you want.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 6:53 AM, rtester said:

i've been working on an ideal xml for balls for the last couple weeks. all the other xmls available are too floppy, clip too much, etc. i'm not satisfied with it yet, but when it's done-ish you can test-drive it for me if you want.

Yea sure!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 1:04 PM, FauxFurry said:

Have you seen the CBBE 3BBB mod yet? Even if you don't use the body that came with the mod, you can use the xmls for SOS floppiness included with the mod by themselves.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

Thanks for this! It is almost perfect. It seems I only need CBCP for it. Boosted the numbers a bit to get a bit more ball swing. I guess it is a balancing act between swing and clipping, so it is a question of personal preference. (I, similarly to Mantissa, want only balls physics, )

What would make it perfect is a way to turn it on/off via Papyrus. So only to enable it while the NPC is in a SL scene. But I don't see a way to do that.

Tried experimenting with the schlong file, but I always get schlong stutter so giving up for now. I have been trying to achieve hand to schlong collision for some time now, but couldn't. Hand to breast worked, but hand to butt and hand to schlong - nope.