Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs

• 2 weeks later...

Please tell me the proper file structure.

>You can always return to old (0.1-alpha release) behavior by copypasting content of _A, _B or _C config into appropriate config in SKSE folder (malebody.xml or malegenitals.xml).

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 4:32 AM, fjob276 said:

Instead of linking the xml to the male body, you can link it to a dummy equipable object so the physics are disabled when you unequip it.

You can even create different settings for soft, half erect, fully erect attached to different objects and then change to floppines in game. 

You can even script it to automatically change with arousal. 

I did this for my private use and it works quite well. 

do you think you could share your personal edited files? 

also everything works great but.. even when i remove the hdt item for genitals (it can be any of them that i remove) it acts as if it still has the item there and my character can't get erect because hes still affected by the hdt item.  using the SOS hotkeys for bending schlong doesnt work either nor does using sexlabs hotkeys for adjusting schlong either. 

It looks like I have to make sure all HDT items are unequipped, save, exit to desktop, then relaunch game to temporarily fix it until it happens again. (which it does very often.)

any idea how to fix?

On 9/10/2020 at 2:03 AM, KiraCura said:

also everything works great but.. even when i remove the hdt item for genitals (it can be any of them that i remove) it acts as if it still has the item there and my character can't get erect because hes still affected by the hdt item.  using the SOS hotkeys for bending schlong doesnt work either nor does using sexlabs hotkeys for adjusting schlong either. 

It looks like I have to make sure all HDT items are unequipped, save, exit to desktop, then relaunch game to temporarily fix it until it happens again. (which it does very often.)

any idea how to fix?

Got the exact same problem, hdt physics remain without any item equipped. :< 

Let me know if you found something like a workaround or fix to this

edit: instead of restarting your game and all the hussle, you can just save your preset in racemenu, switch gender, switch back and load your preset. Does the trick, too. But still a bit of a hussle. Unequip everything before

If I just want the balls to have HDT effects, is that possible with this mod. I don't care about the rest. Well I do but, it seems  the more HDT objects you have the more it breaks. So I gave up on hair and clothes and the rest and asked my myself what is most important - the balls. 

Thanks...

I would also want to know this. I want the same thing - only physics for the balls. I was unable to do it with HDT, tried different archives and configs, I can't get only the balls to be handled. 

My current solution is to use CBPC instead (like discussed here), but I'm not completely happy with the setup.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 6:57 AM, prinyo said:

I would also want to know this. I want the same thing - only physics for the balls. I was unable to do it with HDT, tried different archives and configs, I can't get only the balls to be handled. 

My current solution is to use CBPC instead (like discussed here), but I'm not completely happy with the setup.

On 9/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, Crag said:

If I just want the balls to have HDT effects, is that possible with this mod. I don't care about the rest. Well I do but, it seems  the more HDT objects you have the more it breaks. So I gave up on hair and clothes and the rest and asked my myself what is most important - the balls. 

Thanks...

For the balls only use realistic smp. Use only the malegenitals.xml if you don't want the body physics.

Realistic SMP.7z

13 hours ago, devildx said:

Use only the malegenitals.xml if you don't want the body physics.

I don't understand what this means.

There are no meshes in the archive, so I guess it is not just delete all files other than malegenitals.xml. I guess my inability to make it work so far is mostly because I haven't seen a clear and structural explanation about those things.

I tried the file and I see lots of clipping (using revealing armors), mostly because the schlong has  been made to be very static and also the arousal animations seems to not work anymore with it. I guess it was done to be used in animations only where with an erect schlong.

4 hours ago, prinyo said:

I don't understand what this means.

There are no meshes in the archive, so I guess it is not just delete all files other than malegenitals.xml. I guess my inability to make it work so far is mostly because I haven't seen a clear and structural explanation about those things.

I tried the file and I see lots of clipping (using revealing armors), mostly because the schlong has  been made to be very static and also the arousal animations seems to not work anymore with it. I guess it was done to be used in animations only where with an erect schlong.

For me works like this (I have CBPC for the body):

1. Install SMP from nexus

2. Extract the realistic SMP and copy the defaultBBps.xml and malegenitals.xml and put in the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder

3. Edit the defaultBBps.xml to have only the malegenitals line. Should look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>   

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

</default-bbps>

Ball physics should work for the vanilla SOS addons and for the other addons you have to do the mesh edit in the post 14 of this topic. Balls will clip because the physics is not perfect yet.

20 hours ago, devildx said:

[...]

Thanks for the explanation!

Unfortunately in this preset the schlong and the balls are defined in the same file, so you can't only have balls physics without some more advanced editing of the file.

The way the settings are it is practically unusable for a non-erect schlong, additionally the 3 "original" SOS addons look the same with it, And because the balls are too big and move too much there is also lots of clipping during animations. There are presets floating around that are better for use with SOS than this one.

I guess so far CBPC is the better option for ball physics. .

On 8/2/2020 at 6:43 PM, full_inu said:

You need to unequip HDT Object before doing this

Testing here and is looks great. The flaccid one is exactly what a want for the game.

Just wish for a way to apply for everyone now that this is a object and can be unequiped when the sexlab scene starts (slot 59 by sexlab MCM).

On 10/11/2020 at 1:51 AM, devildx said:

Just wish for a way to apply for everyone now that this is a object and can be unequiped when the sexlab scene starts (slot 59 by sexlab MCM).

You mean it can be equipped and unequipped? Can it be unequipped by default and equipped via script? That would be amazing.

SOS already has "physics" enough, only the  balls during an animation are a problem. If it is possible to turn on and off HDT balls via script that would fix the problem with almost no performance impact.

6 hours ago, prinyo said:

You mean it can be equipped and unequipped? Can it be unequipped by default and equipped via script? That would be amazing.

SOS already has "physics" enough, only the  balls during an animation are a problem. If it is possible to turn on and off HDT balls via script that would fix the problem with almost no performance impact.

Yeah. In the sexlab MCM put the smp object to be unequipped during the sex scenes.

Now it needs a script to apply this object to all npcs like SOS do.

1 hour ago, devildx said:

Yeah. In the sexlab MCM put the smp object to be unequipped during the sex scenes.

Now it needs a script to apply this object to all npcs like SOS do.

I don't understand why would I want to unequip during  a scene? Just the oposite - I want to equip it. The question is - how do I unequip by default. Maybe make it a part of SOS.