Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs

18 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

you have to unpack the zip into a folder and run a FOMOD program then resave it. i had the same issue till i rebuilt it.

Thank you,but these options I immediately did myself and did not help.
Solution:
Installed as a separate archive.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:08 PM, zer02 said:

Thank you,but these options I immediately did myself and did not help.
Solution:
Installed as a separate archive.

Kinda have the same problem here, i think .. using Vortex tho.

What did you do to make it work?

22 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Kinda have the same problem here, i think .. using Vortex tho.

What did you do to make it work?

I use NMM, not a vortex.
And I solved the problem in a simple way, as always in such cases - I created an archive with the mod files,only the ones I need, and then added them using NMM.

4 hours ago, zer02 said:

I use NMM, not a vortex.

I'm a noob at this modding thing and thought that NMM is same as Vortex but now googled it and now understand that they are different programs. I have installed all my mods with Vortex though (except SKSE and few others which can't be installed with Vortex).

The problem still remains as Vortex gives me the error trying to install this mod and I don't have modding experience to solve this on my own. I'm also afraid to break my game if I try experiment something which I am not sure of. So is it possible to get a Vortex compatible mod for downloading pls?

14 hours ago, Mikael_the_guy said:

I'm a noob at this modding thing and thought that NMM is same as Vortex but now googled it and now understand that they are different programs. I have installed all my mods with Vortex though (except SKSE and few others which can't be installed with Vortex).

The problem still remains as Vortex gives me the error trying to install this mod and I don't have modding experience to solve this on my own. I'm also afraid to break my game if I try experiment something which I am not sure of. So is it possible to get a Vortex compatible mod for downloading pls?

I've never worked with vortex,and I have no idea how It works.I'm sorry, I can't help you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I absolutely LOVE the idea of having 3 distinct sets you can toggle in-game to adjust HDT accordingly. 

I have one question though. The three sets for the penis work perfectly, but I'm not noticing much difference between the three body types.

Maybe a dumb question but what is exactly supposed to .. well... jiggle/bounce on a male body? Pecs and butt I'd assume?

27 minutes ago, full_inu said:

Butt, breast, belly

Hm; I'm either missing something in my HDT-SMP setup or something went wrong somewhere.

To make sure, I have the following installed (in this load order too):

- SOS

- HDT SOS body

- HDT-SMP

- HDT-SMP config files (your mod)

- FNIS

18 hours ago, full_inu said:

You didn't checked to install SOS HDT Body in fomod?

I have that installed through the fomod, yes. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm using the bodybuilder type for SOS; perhaps it's incompatible?

I tried various races, either vanilla or custom but on all of them that have SOS support the genitalia HDT works perfectly.

But the body.. doesn't.

5 hours ago, megaplork said:

I have that installed through the fomod, yes. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm using the bodybuilder type for SOS; perhaps it's incompatible?

I tried various races, either vanilla or custom but on all of them that have SOS support the genitalia HDT works perfectly.

But the body.. doesn't.

I don't even remember someone made HDT bodybuilder body ever..

3 hours ago, full_inu said:

I don't even remember someone made HDT bodybuilder body ever..

Hm so if I re-install SOS and use the default body it might work?

EDIT: Well, after trying that it didn't help with the HDT. Genitals still work; body doesn't.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

1 hour ago, heherehohero said:

I think i found a problem in the MaleGenitals_C.xml

At the constraints your angularUpper limits were the same as the angularLower so i fixed it by making them positive

now it works perfectly

It was intentional workaround for:

Flaccid config for flaccid penis only.