Slavery is banned in all Tamriel :angel:

So is banditry, and rebellion, just sayin  :P

Yes. if this is about official slavery system in Tamriel then this mod breaks the immersion and I believe it's not ethical either like rape mod.

I see still raping people isn't illegal in Sex Addict mod,it's totally wrong. I dunno whether this mod makes slavery legal in Tamriel or not. if it's about a illegal slavery system banned by Empire then it's fine, like a black market slavery system. but if this mod makes the slavery legal in Tamriel then it's wrong. the point is not making a mod something like this. it's what kind of message you give to the society through your mod. don't forget every thing and every action influence on people so to make a better society we have to give a better message to the people.

Slavery is banned in all Tamriel :angel:

So is banditry, and rebellion, just sayin  :P

Yes. if this is about official slavery system in Tamriel then this mod breaks the immersion and I believe it's not ethical either like rape mod.

I see still raping people isn't illegal in Sex Addict mod,it's totally wrong. I dunno whether this mod makes slavery legal in Tamriel or not. if it's about a illegal slavery system banned by Empire then it's fine, like a black market slavery system. but if this mod makes the slavery legal in Tamriel then it's wrong. the point is not making a mod something like this. it's what kind of message you give to the society through your mod. don't forget every thing and every action influence on people so to make a better society we have to give a better message to the people.

You need professional help.

I hope you will make it,so that my female character can be enslaved. still a great mod please keep up the good work.

ag12 already said it's not what he wants for S3. It's a "enslaving people" mod, and that's all.

But if you want to see you girl being enslaved, you should try "Sanguine's Debauchery", perfect for that!

...It's what kind of message you give to the society through your mod. don't forget every thing and every action influence on people so to make a better society we have to give a better message to the people.

What..? Why..?? Who..? What..? :blink:

You should not visit this place, because it seems like you're trying to carry stuff we're doing here to the real life. That can't be good.

That's my message to the people.

You can attach the keyword zbfEffectNoSprint to the bindings and ZaZ framework will kick in and prevent bound people from sprinting, then they won't break their bound animation all the time. You can also attach zbfWornGag to gags to make Functional Gags recognise them and stop gagged prisoners from being super chatty. I could provide a version of S3 with these minor changes for those with no CK while we wait for ag12's next update, if he says he's okay with that (he said he doesn't want his work copied and I'm taking the conservative approach on what that includes).

ag12, I tried to look at your scripts but the CK reports them "possibly missing", though they apparently work in-game at least on some level. Is this something you've done deliberately to prevent people copying your scripts or some weird packaging issue?

You can attach the keyword zbfEffectNoSprint to the bindings and ZaZ framework will kick in and prevent bound people from sprinting, then they won't break their bound animation all the time. You can also attach zbfWornGag to gags to make Functional Gags recognise them and stop gagged prisoners from being super chatty. I could provide a version of S3 with these minor changes for those with no CK while we wait for ag12's next update, if he says he's okay with that (he said he doesn't want his work copied and I'm taking the conservative approach on what that includes).

ag12, I tried to look at your scripts but the CK reports them "possibly missing", though they apparently work in-game at least on some level. Is this something you've done deliberately to prevent people copying your scripts or some weird packaging issue?

Since every resource used by S3 is packaged in a .bsa file, you need to unpack the scripts onto their appropriate place within your data folder in Skyrim for use in the CK.

Not sure if this has been brought up, but I followed the installation steps, meet all the files requirments, but the sewers accese in Morthal won't spawn, I've run the length of the river to the water fall and into the swamp but no sewer's accese, what spesifically have I missed here?

Not sure if this has been brought up, but I followed the installation steps, meet all the files requirments, but the sewers accese in Morthal won't spawn, I've run the length of the river to the water fall and into the swamp but no sewer's accese, what spesifically have I missed here?

Turn off the mod that adds loads of misc items to Morthal, one of the items it adds covers/replaces the sewer entrance in this mod.

I found the entrance on the south side of the river, west of the bridge out of town, sort of under a rock face. It's pretty close to town. Do different mods or installs change where it appears, or is it always in one place?

I'm not much for modding. It's about my level of knowledge to be able to install the files correctly. Is there a way to build or purchase any of the cages, pillories, and so forth in the game, or would they have to be placed with an editor? Also, I'm not sure what is or isn't possible (or unreasonably difficult) within the mod system. Are there perks for the slavery skill? Is there any way to check what level of skill you have (I know it flashes when you gain xp with it)? Is `hogtie' the only skill book to learn at the moment?

I appreciate the hard work ag12 and the other modders put into making these systems work and sharing them with the rest of us.

Something I'm curious about. Do the slaves always try to escape or can yo make them loyal enouth that they will do anything for you? just wondering if I can set up a breeding farm when a pregnacy mod is up.

You know, orcs don't reproduce themselves.

Can someone give me some hints?

No one seems to talk in the slave market, at least nothing usefull...

Also where can i (or when) use the special command with the slaves?

The sewers seem to be quite empty... only cages in the dungeon but no way to use them ... the only interaction i get is to open door and close.

My slave gets "free" at the entrance of the central hall and just stays there, i have to beat it into submission again to re-enslave.

Can someone write down the things you can do in the sewer and how?  Is there a way to get more gear for that place?

Also : Hello my first post!