hmm... SSG/Sexrim anyone...

part of the SSG questline (or out of it for that matter) the PC could become enslaved and stuff.

or at least that was part of the plan... would be to have a slave framework that was dynamic and able to do more than just enslaving NPC's...

this could be done in either SSG or Sexrim mods, advantages would be working on the project with other people (people to discuss specifics with and bounce ideas off of) putting the slave framework into a single mod file that can also be accessed by other mods that want to take advantage of the framework as well.

my 2 cents again... anyways, thats my plug for moving this and layams mods together within a resource environment mod.

Two things.

1. I FREAKING LOVE THIS MOD! best one I downloaded in a while.

2.I looked through this blog and i couldn't find the answer for the reason when it says you can recruit 3 slaves but you can only get one. Can you help me please?

P.S. Keep up the good work man. :sleepy:

From the blog.

Just wanted to inform you that I made a little mistake in the 0.1b.In

that version there is only one slave slot. I forgot to copy the slots

and enable all of them. I will fix this asap.

Give him some time, he is busy with real life and will update asap.

I want to start this mod so bad but I'm having trouble locating the entrance to the sewers in Morthal T_T. Could I bother anyone give me a more precise description of where it's at?

If you're using a mod like Expanded Villages, then the entrance is blocked by a redesigned river bank. The only way to get into it is to use the console. Type "help kollar" and you can find the list of cells and then just COC into them.

At first i want to say that this mod is rly nice i like the idea and i hope u r going to keep working on it.

I got a problem with selling slaves is that usual at the moment or did i just do something wrong?

Because the Npc is walking to the slave and is just freezing with any kind of slave iam trying to sell.

pls Help greets kung

At first i want to say that this mod is rly nice i like the idea and i hope u r going to keep working on it.

I got a problem with selling slaves is that usual at the moment or did i just do something wrong?

Because the Npc is walking to the slave and is just freezing with any kind of slave iam trying to sell.

pls Help greets kung

The best way I've found to "unfreeze" him was to bump into him a few times...then the selling menu should appear.

pls Help greets kung

The best way I've found to "unfreeze" him was to bump into him a few times...then the selling menu should appear.

doesn't work for me i think if made a fault or maybe there is a problem with the slaves I'am bringing to him.

anyone else got an other solution?

As to crafting, could you consider the need to have into inventory one of the book so as to be able to craft ?
(this as to try and avoid as much as possible to much entry at once into the menu).

So far sound like the mod is going fine, as to slavering, that said :

Saptree and others drug as to use an habit, there could be some sort of additive to strengthen the effect (some sort of poison activated without access to a given substance ?)

(No need for complicated way in fact).

Then, as to keeping, marking ?
By that time, it would have been quite hard (w/o magics) to remove a mark (nor a scar).

Great mod.

2 minor problems and 1 suggestion

-edit- I see you've replied in the blog, I'll go read that.

1. In the Luxury Suite additional basement mod there's a dungeon with the wall-cuffs.  NPCs that come with that mod occasionally just go and use them for fun, but it'd be cool if they could be activated for slaves, or if you could craft stocks/cross that you could place in your player homes.  

First off I’m really impressed with this mod especially considering how new it is.

A couple of bugs I found. 

1)      I can’t sell my slave.  I have tried the previous suggestions listed here to no avail. I try and talk to the guy and select “I want to sell a slave” and nothing happens.  I have tried different slaves and nothing seems to work.  So, at the moment my slave is hogtied in my room in Winterhold.

2)      When I fast travel with my slave the slave arrives with no items equipped.  The items are in its inventory but are not equipped so I have to reequip them every time.

3)      This has only happened once but the guards all decided to attack me for no reason when I entered Binding Goods.  I did have my spells equipped but I had not used them on anyone.

4) Others have mentioned problem but when I went to explore the dungeon with my slave the slave gets stuck there when I exit.

Possible changes

When I enslave people all the items they were carrying disappear.  Would it be possible for them to drop their items instead?  The last slave I took had some really cool armor which just disappeared.

Nonetheless, this mod is still very impressive.

First I would like to thank you for the mod. =)

Question: I've been looking for the slave market, kollaryng, just outside of morthal. I got into the sewers area, but the door is locked. I can't figure out how to open it, please help me. Thanks in advance.

Take a look around near the door. The key to salvation (or in this case, slave doom) should be on a barrel.

Of course there is alway using the console, but that would be cheating :P .

Question: I've been looking for the slave market, kollaryng, just outside of morthal. I got into the sewers area, but the door is locked. I can't figure out how to open it, please help me. Thanks in advance.

Take a look around near the door. The key to salvation (or in this case, slave doom) should be on a barrel.

Right... I'm feeling quite stupid right now. Thanks.

When I try to run the mod, my game crashes to desktop after the Bethesda logo screen. I have downloaded all of the necessary files, including the custom skeleton, so I'm assuming there's a mod conflict, but I can't find it.

I'll try to help, but can't guarantee that I'm right.

It's a very basic answer so please, no offence if it's waaay above your level of modding.

If it's a crash right after the Bethesda logo it's (from my experience) always a mod lacking something it's dependent on. Something like mod A needs mod B to work (and have told skyrim that). If mod B is loaded before mod A it crashes right after the Bethesda logo. Look through your load order and see if you find something.

This mod will cause that crash if it's loaded before Skyrim.esm , Update.esm or ZaZAnimationPack.esm. .esm files are always loaded before .esp files so try to see if you might have ticked one of them off.

Right... I'm feeling quite stupid right now. Thanks.

When I try to run the mod, my game crashes to desktop after the Bethesda logo screen. I have downloaded all of the necessary files, including the custom skeleton, so I'm assuming there's a mod conflict, but I can't find it.

I'll try to help, but can't guarantee that I'm right.

It's a very basic answer so please, no offence if it's waaay above your level of modding.

If it's a crash right after the Bethesda logo it's (from my experience) always a mod lacking something it's dependent on. Something like mod A needs mod B to work (and have told skyrim that). If mod B is loaded before mod A it crashes right after the Bethesda logo. Look through your load order and see if you find something.

This mod will cause that crash if it's loaded before Skyrim.esm , Update.esm or ZaZAnimationPack.esm. .esm files are always loaded before .esp files so try to see if you might have ticked one of them off.

Hm, I can't seem to find anything that way. I'm not certain but I think it may be the custom skeleton, I think there might be a conflict with that... If so, is the custom skeleton required the one that is linked in the ZaZ mod, or can it be any custom skeleton?

Edit:

When I looked at the Sx3 Core mod, it lists ZaZAnimationPack.esm as a master file, however I only have a ZaZAnimationPack.esp. I'll look for an .esm and see if that fixes it.

Edit 2:

Alright, yes that fixes it.

However, I find that when I get someone into the bleeding out state, or paralyzed, I get no option to enslave them or even interact. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't get the option to enslave anyone, regardless of their state (bleed-out, paralyzed, etc.) I cannot press E to interact with them in any way, and have all of the supplies in my inventory. I downloaded all necessary files for the mod, I can purchase slaves from the market, but I cannot enslave NPCs. Please help?

I've been getting the lack of dialogue alot. Kinda fixed it. If you're starting a new game, make sure the mod is off. Then after char creation, turn it back on. Save right after you exit the initialization window, then reload the same game. That seems to have done it.

The problem I'm having now is that even with rope in my inventory, and hogtie learned, I can't hogtie my slave. Also the cuffs seem to have stopped working, the slave moves slowly, but no bound hands animation.

Really liking the mod.