Alright, folks.

I'll upload a newer version tonight, but it's not as much done as I want to get done before calling it "Beta". So therefore, it's still an alpha version.

You'll find it in the download section later on.

Edited by ag12

If you have ZaZ installed correctly (which indeed requires you to use FNIS), you shouldn't need to run FNIS for S³.

S³ has no animations of it's own and only refers to the animation events from ZaZ.

Edited by ag12

ag12, I'm happy to inform you - my "fast travel via cart bug" is gone. =)

Not completely - slave removed his\her cuffs - but it's not a big deal anymore, because AI works fine.

Other features:

Enslaving... check.

Escape engine... check.

Important - if I just load the save without exiting the game, sometimes it is not working properly. The slave is not able to escape, even if he\she is not restrained. Maybe, it's just weird glitch on my side, but... I don't know.

Tying down & using devices... check.

Control menu... check.

Crafting... check.

Strange mesh\animation bug:

In his\her inventory no any rope. But if I use steel or iron cuffs, non-existent wrist ropes suddenly appear.

Buying\selling... check.

Result: almost everything is working as intended (except for known buggy things and WIP, of course)

Sorry for my English one more time. I will continue to test, tell you later what happened. =)

Just tried the new version and wonder if I did thing correctly. I used NMM to install it, asked to write over previous version, said yes.

Loaded game with 4 slaves. Saved like in previous instructions. Loaded again. Only one slave is following me, the other I can talk to but can't do anything with them. Did I just lose my slavemaster rank?

Or did I load it wrong? That is all I have tried so far.

@Plumber: You just made my day! :)

@Pfactor: I don't know what happened there and I don't intend to find out. I don't care about compability between versions at the moment, since this is still alpha. It's best tried with a clean save.)

@sanguisfrigidus: Now you can stop waiting! :

Seriously? Do you think I take guards out of the row for fun? Enslaving guards screws shit up.

If you are not able to figure out how to unblock enslaving of guards then you don't know enough about modding to actually get guard slaves to work properly. :)

Edited by ag12

Haha I know man, I'm really new to this but I love it so far! Maybe you can give me a hint? :D

]The hint was right there, he took guards out because it screws things up.  If it didn't screw things up he'd have let them be enslaved too.  There's plenty of bandits and forsworn you can enslave so why so hot for guards?

Haha I know man, I'm really new to this but I love it so far! Maybe you can give me a hint? :D

]The hint was right there, he took guards out because it screws things up.  If it didn't screw things up he'd have let them be enslaved too.  There's plenty of bandits and forsworn you can enslave so why so hot for guards?

He wants to punish them for all the times they made the "arrow in the knee" reference.  :P

Current Status

If I have anything important to say, I'll post it here.

[27.01.2013] I have not been able to finish as much stuff as I wanted to over the weekend, therefore I'll need more time for the next release. I'm still bugfixing some stuff and trying to get the system more stable. Sorry for the wait, guys.

Requests

Here is a list of stuff that I could use in order to make S³ a better mod. If you know what you are doing and think you can help with something on the list, or otherwise have useful stuff for me, PM me.

[spoiler=List]

• horse with bagged body thrown over the saddle

That would be pretty awesome, since it could be used in so many ways. From pure realism play to having a possibility to move slaves fast across Skyrim without the fear of leaving them behind.

I'm not sured why to develop a bike two times? Your work are great but another dude make it already - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886 why not to co-op with him or work on his model of slavery because it ain't got any glithces.

P.s. I like the idea of that and not point on anythin just wandering with my ideas about fast develop skyrim grow to Oblivion level of creation. And i like to know what you think of it.

Ah okay, nevermind then!

Been testing it for a couple of hours now, really love it so far.

Here's something I noticed; when somebody is enslaved their clothes are removed, which is cool. But then when they escape they stay naked somehow, even if I use the recycleactor command, even if I kill them and resurrect them.

I'm not sured why to develop a bike two times? Your work are great but another dude make it already - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886 why not to co-op with him or work on his model of slavery because it ain't got any glithces.

P.s. I like the idea of that and not point on anythin just wandering with my ideas about fast develop skyrim grow to Oblivion level of creation. And i like to know what you think of it.

Yeah, yeah. His work doesn't have any glitches. And not even half the content of S³. More precisely, PH doesn't have any content. If I created a mod that simple, it wouldn't have any glitches neither. So please, before you tell me that someone else already "made it already" inform yourself about the features of the mods you compare.

een testing it for a couple of hours now, really love it so far.

Here's something I noticed; when somebody is enslaved their clothes are removed, which is cool. But then when they escape they stay naked somehow, even if I use the recycleactor command, even if I kill them and resurrect them.

Might have to add a little something there. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for reporting!

Edited by ag12

Arenas although a good idea, seem a bit specific for the stage the mod is at. I would suggest focusing on polishing and expanding on the current features of the mod rather than adding large new features like this. Being able to train slaves to be worth more, discipline slaves, radiant quests for specific captures, hold them long term or break them in for other uses like packrats, house slaves or cattle should be higher priority imho.

Either way, mod is looking excellent.

Ah, well. Arena isn't such a big deal. It's almost done already. I'm already done with scripting the slave vs. (invincible) wolves execution scene and will add slaves vs. slaves tonight.

Slave training is a priority, I agree, but I didn't want to spend more nights simply writing freaking script. I really needed to actually "create" something. Something not consisting of "event...if...endif...endevent"!

Hope you understand.

Oh, and a little information on the side: don't waste your time thinking about priorities too much. I don't actually care what people think I "should" implement next. I'll often ask about "how" to implement and which features you guys wish to implement, but one thing I'll never do is working to other people's schedules. That is not meant to be mean, I really appreciate if people think about stuff, I'm just saying that it's basically useless to think about priorities (for you guys). Instead, give feedback on the features I already have implemented. :)

Edited by ag12

Ah, well. Arena isn't such a big deal. It's almost done already. I'm already done with scripting the slave vs. (invincible) wolves execution scene and will add slaves vs. slaves tonight.

Slave training is a priority, I agree, but I didn't want to spend more nights simply writing freaking script. I really needed to actually "create" something. Something not consisting of "event...if...endif...endevent"!

Hope you understand.

You work fast man.

But yeah I understand, although I don't use papyrus extensively I do use c++ a lot and not being able to see the fruits of your labors is indeed very frustrating.

Ah, well. I could be faster if I had more time. It took me like three hours from starting to build the arena to having the first fights working. Image what would be possible if I had ten hours.

Frustrating! But, anyways, I'll be heading back to the CK. I'll keep you guys posted.