A simple mod that silences gagged NPCs. No muffled sounds included, sorry.

What this does is silence NPCs wearing an item with the keyword "zbfWornGag". It's basically a resource at this point, making it very simple and convenient for modders to make a working gag. Just add water the zbfWornGag keyword. Besides that, since the keyword is attached to the gags in ZaZ animation pack, this plug-in is compatible by design and will already shut up NPCs wearing any of the gags in ZaZ pack.

I uploaded this nearly as soon as I made it because I saw there is some demand for something like this while browsing, so it has recieved minimal testing. Let me know of any problems. May require saving and reloading when first activated.

Dependencies:

Possibly ZaZ animation pack, since I used a keyword introduced in that.

Incompatibilities:

Hellos and event responses with a priority higher than 92 will override the gag entries. I assume modders using so high priorities have good reason so I'd rather let their mod overrule mine rather than break their possibly complex work.

Permissions:

I cast this at your mercy, do with it as you like. Want to add sound? Go wild! (I may be motivated to do this myself at a later time, but no promises)

Download:

FunctionalGagsFramework.esp