I'd like more (any) sexual content in this mod' date=' but I'm certainly not raging out about it or the fact that you can enslave males as well. (As GodSmack said....just don't do it.)

Hell, I'm grateful for any mod that I find interesting enough to download and check out. I'm no modder, but I do program at work and I know how difficult this shit is. I'm eagerly awaiting more content in S³.... and thanks. [/quote']

You are very welcome! Atm I have lots to do, since important exams are coming up. But I hope I have more time to mod soon. Shouldn't be too long.

Thanks for your patience. It is appreciated!

ffs whats with the only gay option? i cant even pick a straight option in this mod wtf man

You can fix this through the console:

player.setav gay x

x here indicates the amount of gay you want your game to be (1-10). I recommend between 1 and 3 for a fairly "straight" experience. Anything above 6 is probably not "up your alley".

Not sure why your settings got messed up ... did you install the "fold your laundry" mod as a male protagonist?

Edit: By the way, keep the gay options in the mod. As a straight male playing a female avatar, I still want to be able to enslave females.

Hey.

I have a bug.

I have just finish to instal it and ZaZ Animation, I save and I load game, go in Morthal sewer's.

Bug when I try to enter on Kollaryng's principal hall, the game stop and be closed.

Do you know what it's happened?

(sorry for my english, I'm French).

Hey.

I have a bug.

I have just finish to instal it and ZaZ Animation' date=' I save and I load game, go in Morthal sewer's.

Bug when I try to enter on Kollaryng's principal hall, the game stop and be closed.

Do you know what it's happened?

(sorry for my english, I'm French).

[/quote']

did you run \Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as admin? if you don't have it, you need to download it

did you run \Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as admin? if you don't have it' date=' you need to download it

[/quote']

Yes, I have.

But it's don't work too.

Hey Trystan !

Have you correctly installed the Skeleton required from ZAZ anim Pack ?

If not, this might be the source of your CTD (Crash To Desktop)

In french: (cause i'm french too)

As-tu installé le squelette requis par ZAZ anim Pack ?

Cela peut etre la source de ton probleme de retour Windows...

Good idea. It work now. Thank you.

But, they have just only slave on the market and no more.

How do you make to have more slave on the market and to sell it?

In french:

Oui, c'était exactement cela qui bloquait apparemment. Merci.

Mais il n'y a qu'une seule esclave au marché (j'ai attendu plusieurs jours portant), elle ne coute rien et aucun autre esclave ne se rajoute.

Comment on fait pour qu'il y ait des esclaves au marché et pour les vendre?

EDIT:

I have sell a slave. This is okay.

But the market is always empty.

Please read the information on the slave market in the first post.

It only updates once per hour and only if you're not in the market cell.

There is only one slave for sale in this version, plus all slaves that you sell will be added to the slave market after 25 hours.

If you wait 25 hours outside the market, the slave that you sold should appear in one of the sale-slots.

Ok, let's stop annoying the mod creator, shall we?

I've been seeing a ton of really easy questions. If some things aren't working, chances are it's a bug. That's why they call it Alpha. If something doesn't seem to work, simply post that it isn't working for you, and leave it at that. Don't expect a reply, and don't complain. Ag is kind enough to be giving away his free time to create ana amazing mod.

"WHY NUT WORKING?!?!?!" Isn't going to speed anything up. Let Ag do his thing (if he wants).

For those of you saying things aren't working. Fine. Just don't complain.

Sorry about the long post. AG, thank you for your hard work, and I hope idiots in this thread don't discourage you from continuing this excellent mod! Excited for the next update for bug testing! But, take your time.

(If you felt this post is unnecessary, please just let me know, and I'll delete it)

Ok' date=' let's stop annoying the mod creator, shall we?

I've been seeing a ton of really easy questions. If some things aren't working, chances are it's a bug. That's why they call it Alpha. If something doesn't seem to work, simply post that it isn't working for you, and leave it at that. Don't expect a reply, and don't complain. Ag is kind enough to be giving away his free time to create ana amazing mod.

"WHY NUT WORKING?!?!?!" Isn't going to speed anything up. Let Ag do his thing (if he wants).

For those of you saying things aren't working. Fine. Just don't complain.

Sorry about the long post. AG, thank you for your hard work, and I hope idiots in this thread don't discourage you from continuing this excellent mod! Excited for the next update for bug testing! But, take your time.

(If you felt this post is unnecessary, please just let me know, and I'll delete it)[/quote']

Well, posts like this motivate me, because they prove to me that there is smart people out there who appreciate my work.

I'm sorry for the long wait, but glad that you understand.

Cheers!

Bug Report: Enslaving Dead Thralls. I don't know if its intentional, but you can enslave dead thralls (probably other zombies as well, but I haven't tested it)

And another bug relating to the enslaving of dead thralls: if they 'die' due to your summoning slot being filled by something else, the menu to command them still appears when you active their corpse.

Loving your mod btw, keep up the good work

you may enslave anyone alive. except children. this is for debugging reasons! the first real release (following once the next version of ZAZ with worldobjects is released!) will feature a more complex condition check on when it is possible to enslave someone. (e.g it will not be possible to enslave anyone' date=' but there will be a mixture of stealth enslavement and combat enslavement!)

[/quote']

Read the first post... ATM you can enslave ANYTHING.

It's pre-release.

@ag12

Under requirements, you might add that the mod does require one of the skeleton mods that the zaz-Animation Pack recommends (but doesn't say is required.) It seems to be what's causing crashes when trying to enter areas of Kollaryng.

Also, if people want to test out leveling up slaver skill quickly, for tons of slaver xp, you can enslave a hagraven and walk a short distance away. The wait timer for them to escape if fairly short, and they're incredibly slow. Once they start to walk away you can run up and re-enslave them (without worry of being attacked, because they stay friendly after the first enslavement.) Rinse and repeat.

I just found another issue with the enslave message box: after hiring a follower, clicking on the follower will pop up the message box with only the enslave option in it

I think the best solution to this problem is get rid of the message box altogether and turn it into an aimed spell/power.

Is there a way I can add npc types to the "un-enslavable" group like guards? so I can stop the message from popping up on certain npcs (mainly merchants' date=' horses etc)

can I edit that in the CK?

[/quote']

I just found another issue with the enslave message box: after hiring a follower' date=' clicking on the follower will pop up the message box with only the enslave option in it

I think the best solution to this problem is get rid of the message box altogether and turn it into an aimed spell/power.

[/quote']

~ ~ ~ Please read the pre-release information carefully! ~ ~ ~

... I am dead serious. Read the freaking post before downloading. ALL. OF. IT. Thank you.

Hide Content

you may enslave anyone alive. except children. this is for debugging reasons! the first real release (following once the next version of ZAZ with worldobjects is released!) will feature a more complex condition check on when it is possible to enslave someone. (e.g it will not be possible to enslave anyone' date=' but there will be a mixture of stealth enslavement and combat enslavement!)

[/quote']

Great mod!!! Much more then I expected.

Tested it with ZaZ Animation Pack 003 beta

A few bugs:

1. Slave merchant get stuck on slave inspection, then I try to dialog him there is a message ~"The person is busy". Only then I exit cell a message appears ~"Would you like to sell the slave?". Then every thing goes correctly, slave enters cage...

2. After binding the slave with ropes and then unbinding - the slave does not equip restrains (though they are in slave inventory). Need to open inventory take->return item to reequip restrains.

3. Hand behind back animation is almost always broken especially during running. Just playing normal running / idle animations.

4. Slave posting on action move around , though bound to post. May should add SetDontMove() to slave actor.

Great mod! a few things I ran into

1) I sold a bandit highwayman slave and left the room to get the message "slave will sell for 12 gold"

I then reentered the room and everyone attacked me! (guard, slave, slave trader etc) also, the bandit had her default weapon magically reappear in her hand while in the cell.

2) One other person has pointed this out, but guards really do not like bandit slaves and vice versa.

3) My slaves sometimes tend to freeze up in a brawling combat stance when they see an enemy, but don't attack or retreat. They are frozen there till I deal with the enemy they are facing (several mudcrabs around morthal)