Here is what I learned from some very wasted hours spent trying to play with the newer files.

1. You cannot continue an old game with your old slavery skill rank. You must start over with a clean save. So uninstall Sx3, load, save, exit. Install Sx3, load, wait for the dialogue window, save again, load again and start enslaving new people with the new restriction (submissive or paralyze)

[spoiler=Long buggy story]

That is what I discovered after laboring through many bugs with the newer version last night. When I loaded from my previous save on an older version, I lost 3/4 of my slaves. Only one would follow me. I sold her and console deleted the others. I ran into a problem from the start, I could not hogtie her, even after adding the skill book through the console. The perk never showed up in the special window. After many tries I was able to buy another book at the slave market and it finally took.

After getting rid of her, I went about trying to find some new bodies. I was unable to enslave anyone as before, didn't know about the newer settings because Ag12 hadn't written them yet.

I was walking past Whiteriver Watch when I ran into high elf witch. After killing her and resurrecting her a few times I was finally able to enslave her. Lead her back to the Luxury Suite that was just down the hill. I left her hogtied on a table and went exploring some more. Hour later when I got back she was gone??

Back to my exploring. I went looking for a fight at Valtheim Towers, wanting to capture some bandits but it just did not work out. When prompted for the enslavement, nothing would happen. The inventor window would not pop up. Just the same "Enslave, Talk" window would come up time and time again. Each time I would press Enslave, I would gain the 10xp  for it but nothing happened. An odd bug sometimes arises when I would block a power attack with my shield. Time would slow down, a lot.. for a long time. Like 10 minutes or more. Very funny when you can let loose 4 arrows at someone before your first arrow even hits. Anyways... during that time slow down when the enemy is slower than molasses, I kept pressing the enslave button, over and over over 1000x. I no mean about a thousand times. I got to level 67 slaver before I got bored. At that stage it takes more than 1000xp to advance to the next level. But that entire time I could never enslave a new person, nor was I prompted that I could capture an additional slave when I passed lvl 50. 

Gave up for a time. Then tried again this morning using a powerful paralyzing poison on a whipping cane. Smack, paralyzed Redguard... enslave, gain 10XP, nothing happens. :(

So that is when I tried over with a fresh save and I only captured/sold 1 new person so things seem to be okay for now.

I have one suggestion so far that would make this less of a grind. Please rework the numbers for advancement of the Slavery perk. In order to get the 5,6,7,8 slaves you would need to capture THOUSANDS of people at only 10xp per person. Not doing so would make an otherwise fun and interesting mod into a real tedious slog.

Okay, I can't help it but must say that I find it rather tedious that you didn't even bother to

a ) read the alpha version warning I gave with the first release at top of the first post: alpha versions won't be compatible. a clean save is always necessary.

b ) check the blog. It says there that it's only possible to enslave one slave in this release because I forgot to enable the other slots.

Meaning that everthing before "So that is when I trief over with a fresh save and I only captured/sold 1 new person (...)" is irrelevant. Also hitting the enslave button for the same slave over and over, thinking that you'd be able to test the xp system that way is simply childish. Don't you think I would've thought of a better way to calculate gained XP than just add +10 ? If you want to bugtest, please do it properly. Slaver XP is calculated from the enslaved persons stats. Enslave some high ass motherfucker (as you will encounter once you have reached a high level yourself) and you will see that you will gain more XP.

Tedious, really.

Edited by ag12

Okay, I can't help it but must say that I find it rather tedious that you didn't even bother to

a ) read the alpha version warning I gave with the first release at top of the first post: alpha versions won't be compatible. a clean save is always necessary.

b ) check the blog. It says there that it's only possible to enslave one slave in this release because I forgot to enable the other slots.

Meaning that everthing before "So that is when I trief over with a fresh save and I only captured/sold 1 new person (...)" is irrelevant. Also hitting the enslave button for the same slave over and over, thinking that you'd be able to test the xp system that way is simply childish. Don't you think I would've thought of a better way to calculate gained XP than just add +10 ? If you want to bugtest, please do it properly. Slaver XP is calculated from the enslaved persons stats. Enslave some high ass motherfucker (as you will encounter once you have reached a high level yourself) and you will see that you will gain more XP.

Tedious, really.

You're getting really snippy with a lot of your replies.

I had not read it because you had not yet written anything about the new features when I had downloaded the newer version.

Since my previous post I had tried again with higher level characters equal to my own level, still 10xp. 

What would I want to do with them?

Slots means Reference Aliases, the only option I know about that makes it possible to assign new packages. Since there is no AddScriptPackage() in Papyrus, I need to do it some other way. And that other way is the only way: Quest Aliases.

Cheers

Edited by ag12

What would I want to do with them?

Slots means Reference Aliases, the only option I know about that makes it possible to assign new packages. Since there is no AddScriptPackage() in Papyrus, I need to do it some other way. And that other way is the only way: Quest Aliases.

Cheers

that means.... you can only handle ai-packages/overrides if the actor(slave) is in a slot/quest alias.

so for each slave you need an slot/alias....

ok...

it is more for the script/code.

if you have 10 or 12 slots for the aliases you can use an array in your scripts for the slots...

so you can handle tasks with while/Endwhile etc. instead of endless if/endif statements for each slot.

so if you add new slots to your quest you have only to alter the array in the script....

Moin

Oli

Well, S³ doesn't work like that neither.

But thanks for trying to help! If you want, check the mod in the CK and you'll see that basically it's just one script that handles all the slots, without having to address them seperately.

The "i can't see if / endif s no more" was more like a metaphor. It doesn't really have anything to do with these particular phrases. It was more meant as: "Didn't want to script anymore, so I started creating a cell."

You're getting really snippy with a lot of your replies.

I had not read it because you had not yet written anything about the new features when I had downloaded the newer version.

Well, don't take it personally. It never is. I sometimes get harsh with my replies and apologize for that. I have made the experience that it's less stressfull to be harsh from the beginning than awnsering the same questions a thousand times (metaphorically spoken). Whatever.

Since my previous post I had tried again with higher level characters equal to my own level, still 10xp.

Alright, I'll check on that. This information actually is helpful feedback! :)

I guess that's because the game sometimes doesn't reload all data. Then it reloads your previous savegame but doesn't reload the actor itself, due to S³ setting it's outfit to none, he's naked! Funny!

Hello new bug every time i disable another mod i have the first message box on a loading screen and after that my game freeze. Am i the only one with this problem?

no...

disabled mods...edited mods...enabled them, add mods etc.

so far no problems. no freezes etc.

try to load an older save...

Moin

Oli

Hello new bug every time i disable another mod i have the first message box on a loading screen and after that my game freeze. Am i the only one with this problem?

I don't think that this is a bug from within S³. S³ doesn't share anything with any other mods, except for ZaZ.

Well, S³ doesn't work like that neither.

But thanks for trying to help! If you want, check the mod in the CK and you'll see that basically it's just one script that handles all the slots, without having to address them seperately.

The "i can't see if / endif s no more" was more like a metaphor. It doesn't really have anything to do with these particular phrases. It was more meant as: "Didn't want to script anymore, so I started creating a cell."

Look at this mod...

I will take a look in the sources....

It's maybe solution to handle many actors.....

And his/her code may be a good source/inspiration for holding a slaves outfit.... for if the slave or many slaves escapes, skyrim would be full of naked  people ;)...

so if a slave escapes he will get bacjk his default outfit...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11662

Moin

Oli

I think I could simply store the slave's previous outfit on enslaving and resetting it on escape. Also the "slave unequips gear on cell load" bug is fixed. From what I've experienced while testing, the slaves still unequip their shit on loading a savegame. But during one game session they don't. I'll have to look deeper into it. Anyways, it's a start.

Will look at the mod.

I don't know if this is possible or not but i had a good idea.... I think..... im not all that knowledgable about modding.  I was thinking you could use Sanguine Debautchery with this  mod were once your player had been enslaved by an npc that npc would path to the the Morthal sewers and sell you to the slave traders there. Were your character would go through a mixe of the stuff in sanguine Debautchery and your mod. And or  after you were solde to the slave traders you could be resold again to a random rich member of skyrim who takes you back to there house and does the stuff to you there. The latter might be impossible or require extensive amount of time though. But the first i think all you'd have to do is have the npc that enslaves path to the Slave market then transfer the ownership of you to someone there and just use all the questing and code from sanguine debautchery for the interaction there. Don't know if that all makes sense just sounded like a good. Be nice to be able to be enslaved too in this mod. But either way great job on the mod and thanks for taking the time to make it.

I don't know if this is possible or not but i had a good idea.... I think..... im not all that knowledgable about modding.  I was thinking you could use Sanguine Debautchery with this  mod were once your player had been enslaved by an npc that npc would path to the the Morthal sewers and sell you to the slave traders there. Were your character would go through a mixe of the stuff in sanguine Debautchery and your mod. And or  after you were solde to the slave traders you could be resold again to a random rich member of skyrim who takes you back to there house and does the stuff to you there. The latter might be impossible or require extensive amount of time though. But the first i think all you'd have to do is have the npc that enslaves path to the Slave market then transfer the ownership of you to someone there and just use all the questing and code from sanguine debautchery for the interaction there. Don't know if that all makes sense just sounded like a good. Be nice to be able to be enslaved too in this mod. But either way great job on the mod and thanks for taking the time to make it.

Hmm, I really don't see the point of spending time to implement SD to S³ or creating an own player slavery mod. SD is the player slavery mod, S³ is the NPC slavery mod. I might add some stuff like that if I get most of the important stuff (for NPC slavery!) done. One thing I will do later on is making sure SD and S³ are compatible. But as of now, I don't think I'll have them work together in any way. It's simply not what this mod is about. This is no player slave mod.

When I have to wait too long in the price assessing. Exiting the chamber and seem to force the NPC to continue on and gave me a price outside the room. 

It's was a zig zag fix but it was cool after all. 

Thanks to you, I was able to finally get paid.

Had to do the same  thing/ when trying to sell an Apprentice Necromancer from Fort Snowhawk... the guy just hung and said was busy.

Reloading the save didn't work, only by leaving the room did it work.

Realy enjoying this mod, great job on it, looking forward to all the future stuff planned, definatly one of my favorite mods at the moment.

That said I have a question, for me the hogtie(or any other option udner special) never comes up, I'm just left with "nevermind", this is with having used the Hogtie skill book (but I'm not very high level in slavery skill if that matters?), for some reason whenever I add a few rope from console, they never show up in my inventory, I even tried spawnign them on the ground and picking them up manualy.

Is this an issue with the mod or something I failed ot isntall correctly, ZaZ and all requirements for his and  this mods are there and animations and the cuffs/collar work as they should (except the animation breaking often as others have reported already).

Could this be a problem simpky just by me spawning the Rope from console, and if that's the case, what other means is there to get some? Never seen the slavery vendor you can buy cuff and collars form selling it.

I also do have a bugg of sorts to report, if you paralyse and enslave someone when a guard can see you, if caught you can pay the fine and be on your way for example, but then instead your guards will jump on your slave killing it, same thing will happen occasionaly even if you choose to try murder the guards to escape, they often seem to priorotize the slave over my player character.

Lastly a feature suggestion, is it possible to have a secondary entrance to the slavers hideout or to move it slightly further from town? Would make it easier to roleplay smuggling slaves down there without having so much witnesses around.

Keep up the good work!