You know, with regard to the horse thing, you could also just have the character literally drag the slave on the ground by running =P. I don't know if that would be more difficult to implement or not, but it would be fun to just drag Nazeem across the mud all the way from whiterun to the camp lol..

(I don't like Nazeem...)

That would be a thousand times more difficult, since you would have to play a 2p animation all the way. Too much for me, since I'm not good with animations in general.

Yeah, I figured you don't lie Nazeem. I don't like Nazeem neither, but I don't do all that trouble. I just drag him out the gates and nail him to a cross for the whole world to see... :D

If someone could provide me with the proper meshes, I'd have the horse thingy implemented in the next update, which is due soon. (Now, please don't start bugging 'when is soon?'. It will be released once I'm done.)

I am currently creating a stand-alone worldspace, called "The Collar". It will replace the previous encampment in Kollaryng.

Kollaryng simply didn't do the job for me.

The new worldspace will include a farm, a mine, a village and a larger slave-market. It will also be fertile soil for future quests that I will surely start implementing some time.

I didn't want to alter Skyrim (I'm talking about the land) itself in order to keep maximum compability with other mods. Therefore I have created the new worldspace from scratch.

I'd say, progress is:

Creating the worldspace itself: 85%

Creating NPCs: 25%

Creating Quests: 2% (not relevant for next update)

Creating interiors: 10%

Adding features to slavery system: 90% (to the point where I want to release it again)

Progress to next update: 50%

Hmm, I think I ran into something interesting. I managed to enslave two Redguards, and when I did the hair of the first one I enslaved changed to the hair of the second one lol. When they're not the same sex and race though, this doesn't seem to happen. It's not the face or the weight either, just the hair =P.

Not really a big deal, I actually found it sort of humorous. 

No, it was Nazeem and some other random redguard, I have a mod that adds more generic NPCS like "commoners" etc. I belive it's called populated cities, actually, I was going to say something about that earlier. I would recommend that mod to whoever uses Sx3 because of the fact that it adds more NPCs to towns and they also respawn. 

IE

Moar slaves

I have been playing with this mod for a little while and I like it better than the Paradise Falls mod so far. It works well with Sexis and SD (funny to watch when a person enslaves you and happens to put on all the slave gear you were carrying) without any issues. The only real issue I have had is the disappearing slave taking up a slot so I will wait for a fix on that. For anyone that wants to put their slaves in a pillory or anything like that use the ZAZ Animation pack's idle spells. Thanks for your work on this.

Oh, for the slave taking up the slot, if you know the name of the slave you can just kill them off with the console. Just use the following commands

help InsertNPCNameHere

//Then look for the entry with NPC beside it and note the ID it tells you

Prid InsertIDHere

moveto player

kill

Those commands will teleport the NPC you lost to you and then kill it, or at least it should if nothing else changed in the NPCs ID. I think that command (help) should probably update the reference ID of the NPC if it changed anyways though. 

Oh, for the slave taking up the slot, if you know the name of the slave you can just kill them off with the console. Just use the following commands

help InsertNPCNameHere

//Then look for the entry with NPC beside it and note the ID it tells you

Prid InsertIDHere

moveto player

kill

Those commands will teleport the NPC you lost to you and then kill it, or at least it should if nothing else changed in the NPCs ID. I think that command (help) should probably update the reference ID of the NPC if it changed anyways though. 

Unfortunately it was a generic bandit of some type, I don't remember. I had used the Nausicaa Tweaker on them and added them to my NPC list so I could teleport them to me but they never appeared (had worked before with no problem). My character had their way twith them using the Lovers Comfort mod just beforehand so I wonder if that may have interfered somehow. I am going to uninstall and reinstall and see if that happens again.

It will be fixed in the next version.

Right now, I have to motivate me to get the new worldspace done, add some traders etc. so that there won't be many functionality setbacks in the next versions.

Scripts are vastly improved now.

Thanks for the feedback.

SX3 is a far better concept than PAH. Anyone enslaved with PAH is really and truly dead to the game. The Unique is killed and a clone generated.

A released slave will never return to shopkeeping or quest giving.

PAH does work well with SX3 though - PAH lets me place a Hooker in each inn for collecting cash, and it gives me a pool of bandits, etc I can release

then enslave with sx3 and sell. PAH holds up to 100 slaves for this purpose.

SX3 supports the concept of "Catch and Release". I added a function under Special for release, and the now ex-slave goes back about their business as if they had never been enslaved. Nude though unless you give them some clothes...

I will note the current implementation can NOT be uninstalled without damaging your save. RegisterForUpdate will always use dangling callbacks; this combined with the high priority (92) and the short interval (1 second) is just asking for thread thrashing and CTDs.  I changed my copy to use RegisterForSingleUpdate and it is a lot better behaved. I do have all 8 slots working, and the Papyrus trace log is now clean.

One thing I have not been able to fix is the selling Scene.  The dialogue about storing items in the chest - and the ones about race - just refuse to show up.

Exiting the cell completes the sale - but this dang scene should work the way the author intended...  May need a clean install of Skyrim.

This is my favorite mod - and represents a ton of work on the part of the author.  I love the way NPCs are enslaved, and the mechanism to have them interact with the pillory.

I hope he puts in release - it is only about 10 lines of script - and more interactive "Training" devices. Currently the only training device is in a dummy cell you have to coc to...

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll try to meet your expectations. By the way, you may address me personally. :) ('I hope he puts in...' -> 'I hope you put in...')

Oh, and you don't really need a release option. All you have to do is take the restrains from your slave and leave him behind. He'll escape and the slot clears. The actor then goes back to normal AI procedure. Although, I do have to add some outfit to runaway slaves.

Was not sure how active ag12 was at the moment...  Now knowing differently - Hi AG!  Heck of a mod!

Things I thought I needed in a release and that work for me - are:

; Release
slave.RemoveFromFaction(playerslavefaction)
slave.RemoveFromFaction(generalslavefaction)
slave.BlockActivation(false)
slave.IgnoreFriendlyHits(false)
slave = none
clearSlot()
menu = 0
return

Removing the factions seemed really important.

Don't worry, I know how to do it! :) But thanks anyways.

Of course it is important to remove the factions. I use them to handle enslavement restrictions. (You can't enslave anyone who is either in the generalslavefaction, neither can you enslave someone who is in the slavers-faction).

As I said, I don't really see any need to implement a 'release' option. If you want to release your slave, just free him from all restraints and walk away. He'll just escape and everything is fine.

Life is good - I fixed the scene hang problem...

A dialog in a scene will hang unless it has a valid audio file. None of the dialogs in the SX3 sell scene have audio files.

On the edit response panel, under voice type, the flags must be N Y Y N.  If it is N N N N the voice file is not valid.

I actually recorded my voice for all these - and boy am I a bad match for MaleOldGrumpy...  But it works.

Also use TES5Edit to create a SEQ file for this mod.  It is required now for any StartGameEnabled quests, and Kalvar won't talk without it.

The bypass for this one was to save and reload in the cell with the quest - but SEQ is the right fix.

Now the scene starts, Kalvar moves to position (slave is already there), I get the dialog about the chest, I get the dialog about the race, and I get the sell offer.

Then the slave walks to the cage.  This is great! Not really sure what I think about the CK now - it takes a long time to learn all the "Quirks"...

Edit note: A few seconds of silence would probably work fine for an audio file.

This mod is practically superior in every way to that Paradise mod, I tried it out the other day with a clean save and it's far more buggy than this. Actually, I really haven't encountered a single bug with this mod other than the ones that are already listed as being worked on already. 

Hello ag12!

Please reply as soon as you can, as I've asked you this before. I would really appreciate it. :)

I've made an add-on mod in Nexus for another slavery mod with permission from that modder of course.

I've also got it confirmed working with S3 from a person who is using your mod.

The add-on is a slaver's hideout where you can store your slaves,

from where they cannot wander off, like a Jail cell.

Currently some of the slaving tools from another slavery mod is in a chest called "Slaving Equipment".

Anyways to the point:

Can I ask you for your permission to use your slaving tools in that chest instead, and upload it here on LoversLab? :)

This is simply a request and I will be fine with whatever answer you give me. I'm sure you're very busy as well.

If you want to know more about it before you decide, here is a link to the mod:

Thank you for reading, and I hope you like it!

Hello ag12!

Please reply as soon as you can, as I've asked you this before. I would really appreciate it. :)

I've made an add-on mod in Nexus for another slavery mod with permission from that modder of course.

I've also got it confirmed working with S3 from a person who is using your mod.

The add-on is a slaver's hideout where you can store your slaves,

from where they cannot wander off, like a Jail cell.

Currently some of the slaving tools from another slavery mod is in a chest called "Slaving Equipment".

Anyways to the point:

Can I ask you for your permission to use your slaving tools in that chest instead, and upload it here on LoversLab? :)

This is simply a request and I will be fine with whatever answer you give me. I'm sure you're very busy as well.

If you want to know more about it before you decide, here is a link to the mod:

Thank you for reading, and I hope you like it!

I don't want any part of PH. If I recall right, the author has a bad attitude.

You do not have my permission to use any part of my mod for something that has anything to do with PH and/or was made for PH.

Also, be advised that S³ is undergoing constant changes and whatever gets created for the 0.1b might not be compatible with future versions.

hey ag12 im gonna sound like a jack ass here but for some reason i cant get into kallrayng, i can make it to the sewers and then i unlock the door go to the next door but then my game CTD's it is really annoying, i tied deactivating all my mods except this one and zaz animation pack but nothing seems to work. any idea whats wrong?

Well, it sounds to me like it could be a few things...

1) You could have a corrupted save file

2) Your Skyrim might not be updated

3) You might not have installed the mod correctly or read the description properly

Other than that, I'm not really sure what the issue could be, this mod doesn't conflict with very many things. Like the guy above said, make sure you have the latest version of SKSE installed, and make sure you obviously have it there in the first place. 

@mbaker356

You'll need to install a custom skeleton.

II. Requirements
At the moment the only requirement is mastercchris' ZaZ Animation Pack. Always keep it up to date and be sure that you have installed it correctly, which also includes installing a custom skeleton. If you did not install a custom skeleton, your game will CTD at some point.

@mbaker356

You'll need to install a custom skeleton.

II. Requirements

At the moment the only requirement is mastercchris' ZaZ Animation Pack. Always keep it up to date and be sure that you have installed it correctly, which also includes installing a custom skeleton. If you did not install a custom skeleton, your game will CTD at some point.

This.