hi laz0r,

No skill tree is available for enslaving, you only get 2 perks, one for enslaving (should be added automaticly, if i understands the scripts) and one for hogtie (if you had read the book).

I always enslaving people via Paralysis, nothing else, didn't tried with blood-state (if the npc is on one knee).

if you want to be sure, nothing will be overridden by other mods, than load sx³ as last mod.

kind regards

ionosys

It's working now. I was a dumbass and didn't remember to hit E on the person in the blood-state =P. I guess I should rephrase that and say it was always working lol. 

Actually the way he has the slaving skill set up is good, because it can't conflict with any other skills to begin with. 

This mod is actually works very well. It's not like I expected it to be bad or anything, it's just that most mods that are released tend to break save games  without starting a new character (Skyrim is very unstable) and this one didn't. Everything seems to be working as intended as far as I can tell. I've yet to figure out how to actually hog-tie someone (I have the book) but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. The only minor issue with the mod is that the NPCs in the slave market have the grey face bug, not really a big deal though. 

Hi laz0r,

for the grey'ish faces you can do a workaround, if you want

Well, I fix the face skin with CK by export facegendata (crtl+F4). It would be fine a link with facegendata files in case anyone else has this bug.

more: http://www.creationkit.com/Dark_Face_Bug#

path to the FaceGenData <Skyrimfolder>/Data/Textures/Actors/Character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/<esp name>/<npc-id>.dds

kind regard,

ionosys

Is it possible to implement a system to train your slave into obedience? And if so through a "carrot and stick" manner where you can either reward or punish your slave until to the point that they will no longer give up and submit to you totally. (either through fear or love or a combination)

So, I looked at the scripts again and fixed the following stuff:

- "Nude bug" after cellchanges / no more unequipping of stuff after cellchanges. Shit's now secure.

- disappearing slaves after cellchanges

- it's now possible to loot slaves after they die, the slot gets properly cleared.

These bugs don't need to be reported anymore and can be considered fixed. I tested it.

Shoutout to ionosys for helping me!

I'll release the fixed version in some days. Or tomorrow. Or in a couple of weeks. Can't really tell, at the moment my plans are a little chaotic! Just wanted to keep you guys posted.

Alright, so I think I've found a bug, but it could also be me not installing something correctly as well. When I enslave one slave, nothing bad happens, but when I try and enslave more than one I get an option to do so after paralysis, but when I click the enslave button nothing happens and the NPC just gets back up as if I didn't even click the enslave button. I'm not really sure why this is happening, couldn't find a reason. 

Easy as that:

1. Fire up CK, load S³.

2. Navigate to Quest tab, open 'ag12sx3qGlobal'.

3. Click on the 'Quest Aliases' tab.

4. Duplicate the 'slot1' up to 7 times. (slot1 - slot8)

5. Don't close 'ag12sx3qGlobal', navigate to 'Scripts' tab.

6. Click on 'ag12sx3scrGlobalQuest', select 'Edit Properties'.

7. Assign the slots.

8. Save and you're good to go.

Don't forget: there are restrictions for how many slaves you can have at a time. Adding slots won't help you if you don't have a high enough slavery skill.

Also: if you fiddle with my .esp, be advised: I don't give a damn if you break your game and/or the mod itself.

Oh, and redistributing altered versions of S³ is strictly prohibited.

Warning to whoever else may read this: If you don't know what you are doing, don't do it.

Hey I'm just glad I'm able to enslave more than one person now lol, it was becoming a pain dragging one argonian back at a time =P. 

Edit:

That one idea you had is pretty cool, about throwing the slave over the back of your horse for faster transportation. Sounds like it would be a bitch to implement that in the creation kit though. I have a little bit of experience with it (nothing significant) and just thinking about doing that makes me want to slam my head against a wall. 

Easy as that:

1. Fire up CK, load S³.

7. Assign the slots.

Don't forget: there are restrictions for how many slaves you can have at a time. Adding slots won't help you if you don't have a high enough slavery skill.

Also: if you fiddle with my .esp, be advised: I don't give a damn if you break your game and/or the mod itself.

Warning to whoever else may read this: If you don't know what you are doing, don't do it.

I just tried to do this and was able to duplicate the slots, but when I hit edit properties on ag12sx3scrGlobalQuest01 I can't open it because it says "Cannot open store for class "ag12sx3scrQuestGlobal01", missing file?". If you skip the warnings then there will be nothing inside of the script. 

Hey I'm just glad I'm able to enslave more than one person now lol, it was becoming a pain dragging one argonian back at a time =P. 

Edit:

That one idea you had is pretty cool, about throwing the slave over the back of your horse for faster transportation. Sounds like it would be a bitch to implement that in the creation kit though. I have a little bit of experience with it (nothing significant) and just thinking about doing that makes me want to slam my head against a wall. 

It's easy as shit. If someone could mesh it, I'd have it implemented in a second!

All you have to do is start thinking outside the box. You don't need to create stuff as realistic as possible, you just need to create stuff 'feeling' as realistic as possible.

Select a slave, activate a horse, the slave gets put into a dummycell, the horse mesh changes to the 'horse with bagged body'-mesh, and once you activate it once more, the horse changes back to normal and the slave gets teleported back. That's how you do it without having to worry too much. ;)

Easy as that:

1. Fire up CK, load S³.

7. Assign the slots.

I just tried to do this and was able to duplicate the slots, but when I hit edit properties on ag12sx3scrGlobalQuest01 I can't open it because it says "Cannot open store for class "ag12sx3scrQuestGlobal01", missing file?". If you skip the warnings then there will be nothing inside of the script. 

What did I write in red? Yeah, right. If you don't know what you're doing, just don't do it.

Sorry for being harsh, but I mean what I say.

Edit: ionosys kind of took the joke away. He gave you the solution. :)

You know, with regard to the horse thing, you could also just have the character literally drag the slave on the ground by running =P. I don't know if that would be more difficult to implement or not, but it would be fun to just drag Nazeem across the mud all the way from whiterun to the camp lol..

(I don't like Nazeem...)