ffs whats with the only gay option? i cant even pick a straight option in this mod wtf man

You can fix this through the console:
player.setav gay x
x here indicates the amount of gay you want your game to be (1-10). I recommend between 1 and 3 for a fairly "straight" experience. Anything above 6 is probably not "up your alley".Not sure why your settings got messed up ... did you install the "fold your laundry" mod as a male protagonist?Edit: By the way, keep the gay options in the mod. As a straight male playing a female avatar, I still want to be able to enslave females.

Is this a parameter of this mod. I tried player.getav gay to check the value but it was unrecognized.

And a couple of people have remarked about not enslaving males. What's wrong with that or were they just expressing their personal likes?

Noticed there is some issue with the dialogue when you sell a slave, it just briefly comes on screen then goes away without much chance to read it, the first line usualy stays on for a few seconds, the "select which slave to sell" fluff text, still a bit fast before it disapears, but the other lines there would be no chance to read even a word before they're gone.

For another future suggestion for when you choose to expand on the slave market and the dungeons, would be to add more of your sold slaves on display in various ways, like bound kneeling down, hogtied, trapped in a hanging cage etc, to make it feel more living as well make you as the player feel that your efforts help bloom the slaving business.

Having random NPC walk in as "buyers" would add to the skyrim feel as well, they could inspect slaves on sale and maybe have some comments or few lines of dialogue.

Would be neat if buyers would then also be able to buy a slave ever now and then, taking them with them home(just them walking them out of the market and that slave is then gone), but that might be going far off track with the possibilities and workload, hehe.

Yet again thanks for a real fun mod, even while its in early form and there is a few buggs its very enjoyable, its nice to have a second option instead of killing enemies, as well as go on kidnap raids for both annoying or famous NPCs.

ffs whats with the only gay option? i cant even pick a straight option in this mod wtf man

You can fix this through the console:
player.setav gay x
x here indicates the amount of gay you want your game to be (1-10). I recommend between 1 and 3 for a fairly "straight" experience. Anything above 6 is probably not "up your alley".Not sure why your settings got messed up ... did you install the "fold your laundry" mod as a male protagonist?Edit: By the way, keep the gay options in the mod. As a straight male playing a female avatar, I still want to be able to enslave females.

Is this a parameter of this mod. I tried player.getav gay to check the value but it was unrecognized.

And a couple of people have remarked about not enslaving males. What's wrong with that or were they just expressing their personal likes?

Actually, the problem is probably with your internet browser - you don't seem to have activated the 'Detect Irony' option.

Played around with this mod a bit last night and it was quite fun.

I loved how nobody cared when I enslaved the Jarl of Morthal and walked around a bit with her through town. Even her Bodyguard kept following us all the way to the slave-trader...he really was persistant and loyal...not the brightest light under the moon, though I guess...xD

On the other hand everone in the slavemarked really freaked out when I (playing a stealthmage based vampire) fed on my slave....you'd think slavers should be well acquainted with vampires and shouldn't really care what happened to the slaves...;P

I don't like all the belongings of the slaves disappearing, though. I think the belongings of the slave should go to the new master.

But at the end for an alpha mod this one looks really nice, even though I'm normally not really into slavery.

I'm looking forward to the training-system. I guess that could be a lot of fun. I hope this will get quite extensive and with a lot of options...

Other mods have sexuality settings and you may wish to use the Internet to look up the definition of irony.

You have been trolled. Accept it.

Played around with this mod a bit last night and it was quite fun.

I loved how nobody cared when I enslaved the Jarl of Morthal and walked around a bit with her through town. Even her Bodyguard kept following us all the way to the slave-trader...he really was persistant and loyal...not the brightest light under the moon, though I guess...xD

On the other hand everone in the slavemarked really freaked out when I (playing a stealthmage based vampire) fed on my slave....you'd think slavers should be well acquainted with vampires and shouldn't really care what happened to the slaves...;P

I don't like all the belongings of the slaves disappearing, though. I think the belongings of the slave should go to the new master.

But at the end for an alpha mod this one looks really nice, even though I'm normally not really into slavery.

I'm looking forward to the training-system. I guess that could be a lot of fun. I hope this will get quite extensive and with a lot of options...

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff pending to be done. Little things like the feeding issue will be fixed. I can't say when, though. ATM I'm busy with learning for quite some important exams. I'll get back to that afterwards.

Edited by ag12
Guest aumahhhum

First, thanks for this great mod.  It is a lot of fun, even while it is a WIP.  So far it is the best execution of this concept I have seen, and in my opinion coudn't be more lore friendly.

Some things I have found:

- When fast travelling, the slave or slaves will arrive unequiped, which can get tedious, and in many cases, will cause them to become resistant to you and other NPC's, leading them to getting killed.  This last part, after a fast travel, with them getting resistant, also applies to horses.  If you fast travel with a horse, they will attack your horse immediately upon arrival.  When they become resistant like this, it is nearly impossible to deliver them to the slave market.

- Occasionally, a slave will also become resistant once sold at the slave market.  They will attack the other slaves in the cage, and more often than not, the slave trader and guards will attack the slave AND the player.

- From time to time the shop in the dungeon will remain closed and locked all hours of the day.

- It would be nice to see more slaves presented for sale than just, as it appears, the maximum of three.

- A map marker for the sewer entrance, once discovered, would be amazing.

- It is difficult to find non-nord slaves all the time, and so bringing in a nord slave and being offered negative money for the sale is a bit tedious.

- I have not yet been able to release a slave.  I take away the bindings and everything, and let them go, but they still have the bound animation and still follow me, even if I wait or fast travel, or tell them to wait and leave myself.  Some way for them to be released would be good - perhaps they could offer to work for their freedom?

- Some of the orcs in the slave market have mismatched head / body colors.  Setting weight to 100 works, but I have found that can sometimes break a save game.

Looking forward to having a place to store slaves, which I know is a WIP.  Thanks again for the great mod.  I understand that some of the above may be specific to my game.  Just trying to help out with testing.  Nice work though.

Request/ idea for future development:

- If the slave is naked, he/she will beg for some clothes in the first time he's in this situation. Further the slave will beg for it randomly if we talk to him.

- When we talk to the slave, her quote won't be her normal quote anymore but some begging or wrath manifestation.

- Some free people will mock the slave when you walk near them. The slave will be mocked more worsely if she's naked.

All of this to come to a more realistic situation, because I found some funny that the slave, gagged and all, continue to talk me about weather and all XD.

Does anyone know of a mod that I can use with this that will let me toggle summoned critter agro on and off?  It's really making it hard to test this mod out and take prisoners alive.  You would think having an army of magical servants would make enslaving poor bandits easy, but it makes it more of a hassle than anything. :(

Does anyone know of a mod that I can use with this that will let me toggle summoned critter agro on and off?  It's really making it hard to test this mod out and take prisoners alive.  You would think having an army of magical servants would make enslaving poor bandits easy, but it makes it more of a hassle than anything. :(

Use Paralyze instead of trying to get them to bleedout state.

If you don't have enough skill (Alteration is it?) then you can make a Paralyze Poison from Canis Root and Imp Stool, even at level 1 Alchemy. (only lasts 3 seconds, but that's all you need if you're quick)

Although I have gotten to the rank of having 3 slaves, I have yet to be able to secure them as slaves.

The text comes up to enslave, but it never opens the inventory window to add the shackles and gags when I already have a slave shackled...

This could be the result of a conflict with another mod, which I will be testing out... but figured it would be good to bring up and see if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Update: All mods disabled, including HDtextures and Graphic support and no dice... only able to capture one slave at a time even though I am able to have three slaves. As I stated before, the text pops up stating I can enslave them, even get XP for enslaving them, but doesn't open the inventory area to equip them with slave gear. Interesting enough, the Paralyze will wear off, you can hit them with it again, click enslave and get more XP... a way to XP farm for Slavery XP, but not as fun as dragging their butts into the trader to sell. ;)

Update: All mods disabled, including HDtextures and Graphic support and no dice... only able to capture one slave at a time even though I am able to have three slaves. As I stated before, the text pops up stating I can enslave them, even get XP for enslaving them, but doesn't open the inventory area to equip them with slave gear. Interesting enough, the Paralyze will wear off, you can hit them with it again, click enslave and get more XP... a way to XP farm for Slavery XP, but not as fun as dragging their butts into the trader to sell. ;)

Same issue there, got enough slaverly skill level to be able to have up to 3 slaves, and when I try to enslave a 2nd person while already having a slave, I get the exact same thing happen.

Also happens when I already have a slave and try to buy another from the slave market, the newly bought slave will just run off and then disapear....

Maybe its a stupid question, but i cant find Kollaryng

Go to Morthal.

From High Moon Hall head north to the bridge. go to the left on the bridge and down to the water.

It is on the shore line aprox 20-30 feet from the bridge.

It is kinda hard to spot, but it should be around there.

HTH

I didn't read all through this but figured to see if anyone else had a problem getting their slave out of the dungeon Kollaryng. can get my slave into the dungeon but when i go back to the slave market she won't come through the door. I find her in the main room of the dungeon.

I find that having at least 3 restraints on your slave makes it much more easier to make them follow you.

No real ideas that others haven't said other than implement the player further?

Like, becoming a slave yourself. I know that this isn't what this mod is about but it can always be nice to have the extra option or so

Also, when you fall/jump your character comes out of stance with the bound wrists animation. Just a heads up if there's a way to fix that.

( I also know there are other mods that implement this I was merely suggesting it for this mod as well, or perhaps an integration of this system with another seeing as I have more than one mod that do the same thing but in different ways )