why children can not be enslaved?

From the very first post (font size changed so those who failed to read it the first time have less excuse):

This is the thin red line: There is not and will never be anything along the terms of child slavery in this mod. I will take all requests towards that as personal offense, showing me how much the moral compass of the demanding person is fucked up.

Remember, the author of the mod is the absolute authority on what it will or will not contain and this is a closed subject.

why children can not be enslaved?

From the very first post (font size changed so those who failed to read it the first time have less excuse):

This is the thin red line: There is not and will never be anything along the terms of child slavery in this mod. I will take all requests towards that as personal offense, showing me how much the moral compass of the demanding person is fucked up.

Remember, the author of the mod is the absolute authority on what it will or will not contain and this is a closed subject.

I forgot to read it.but anyway it's his project so whatever it's. 

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that I'm still busy with university. Sucks, but I can't do shit about it. So for now, I don't have the time to really work on S³. But the right time will come for sure. Keep posting your ideas, I'll try to read them once in a while.

Slavery is banned in all Tamriel :angel:

So is banditry, and rebellion, just sayin  :P

Yes. if this is about official slavery system in Tamriel then this mod breaks the immersion and I believe it's not ethical either like rape mod.

I see still raping people isn't illegal in Sex Addict mod,it's totally wrong. I dunno whether this mod makes slavery legal in Tamriel or not. if it's about a illegal slavery system banned by Empire then it's fine, like a black market slavery system. but if this mod makes the slavery legal in Tamriel then it's wrong. the point is not making a mod something like this. it's what kind of message you give to the society through your mod. don't forget every thing and every action influence on people so to make a better society we have to give a better message to the people.

Then I would suggest that bounties should be placed on slavers when the slaves escape and snitch to the guards. When some npcs see the player with the slaves, those npcs may snitch too depending on slaver's speech skill or whatever.

hello

I installed this mod

I'm going to Morthal

I entered the sewers

I buy the book Hogtie and all cuffs hood gag etc etc

I receive a message when the open book

I say that I learned a new skill

*slavery skill increased to 6 etc etc*

and how can I do for enslavement?

I have nothing in my inventory or in any new spell ...

thank you

sorry for my bad english ^ ^

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that I'm still busy with university. Sucks, but I can't do shit about it. So for now, I don't have the time to really work on S³. But the right time will come for sure. Keep posting your ideas, I'll try to read them once in a while.

Good to hear that you haven't abandoned this mod, looking forward to the next update.

Best of luck with uni!

Trying to sell a vampire thrall nord will yield -17 gold profit. What a deal!

I noticed the cheap prices too  :P  i mean i don't wanna spoil or anything but their prices are very cheap. Perhaps you could make the price consistent with how strong your captured slave is? otherwise a weak imperial farmer will cost exactly the same as a battle hardened imperial officer

Hello, ag12!

I made a mod called "Slaver's Hideout" on Nexus. It's an Add-On for Paradise Halls Slavery.

It is like a "pit-stop" between enslaving and selling slaves with a jail in the basement from where the slaves cannot sandbox/flee from.

I have it confirmed working with this mod from somebody who uses S3. (Only thing that doesn't work are the collars and the whip used in Paradise Halls.)

Could I perhaps ask you for the permission to upload it to Loverslab with your Slaver Tools in a chest called "Slaving Equipment".

(Where the Slaver Tools from Paradise Halls currently is in my mod.)

Thank you for taking your time reading this and I hope you can reply as soon as possible! (':

ideas ? right u are my ag12

Slave training.. add 2 new attributes to the npcs, defiance and self esteem (randomise it, based on social status or whatever, Jarl elisef would have very very high self esteem, and possible defiance, a nameless bandit.. less so)

Make a list of actions u can perform upon a slave, with attendant effects on self esteem or defiance, loosely divided into rewards, or punishments.

So, for instance, all of the nasty things that are animated in ZAZ, whipping, restraint , shit like that, nasty, punishment, these thing lower self esteem but INCREASE defiance , conversely,  doing nice shit, like giving them food and drink, clothes to were, freeing them from restraints/cages are rewarding and LOWER defiance , but increase self esteem.

then you have a 3rd thing, compliance, Self esteem + Defiance /2 = % chance of NON-compliance.

so, 100% self esteem (proud) and 100% defiance(unbroken) = 100% of doing nothing u want them to. There u go, slave training game :). alternate doing nice and nasty things to them to break them down and make them into compliant slave. Sex slave, miner slaves, Slave gladiators/warriors, whatever.

You could further enhance it with adding in additional modifiers, like fear, or renown or.. stuff like that

So I have no idead what is wrong but i suddenly cant enslave Anyone. I beat them to a pulp, go up to enslave, nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? The only thing i can think of is maybe it had somthing to do with me doing the "No one escapes cidhna mine" quest.

Edit: I may have figured it out. I went to the slave trader at koryng to see if I could purchase slaves. It told me i either did not have enough gold or couldent take on more slaves. Than i remembered I had caught a slave just before doing the Cidnha mine quest and hogtied and stowed her in the markarth guard tower. Whan i had gone back to get her after the quest she was gone, I had assumed she just escaped. So basicly the slave i had captured is somwhere out there still "attatched" to me, but i have no way of finding her or releasing her.

Resolved: I uninstalled the mod, went back into my save, saved, than reinstalled the mod. The mod is now basicly restarted on this new save so I have to start from lvl 1 slaver, but atleast i can enslave again.

TO ENSLAVE: The target must be in "bleed-out", where they take a knee, or paralyzed. Simply activate them like a container. At this time as far as I know you can only enslave 1 target at a time no matter how high your skill is.

BUY THE HOGTIE skill book in the store near the slave market. You must have read the book and have rope in your inventory.

CHEAP PRICES on Nords are because there's a ton of Nords in Skyrim. There's a note on the table next to the dude that buys slaves with a price list. The rarer the race, and higher level the slave, the higher the price.

Problems I've had: Mass Paralyze doesn't seem to work for enslaving. All the NPC's in the sewers and dungeon need their faces exported to fix the dark face bug (ctrl+f4 in the CK) which is beyond my very limited modding skills to do. Slaves commonly escape or are killed or some such during fast travel this happens even if I have them hooded, gagged, and cuffed with the best possible equipment. Everything else I saw covered in the thread already.

same as wizardq the mod works pretty well for me, it has so much potential. Seeing as the author is busy with Univ. I assume it will be a while before we see an update of any sort. I was wondering, he said in his description that if we use crosses or wooden stocks then the salves can simply not escape. Where are those stocks & crosses and are slaves still able to escape even if i hogtie their asses plus use the best possible cuffs & collar on them ?

Hey.

I have just dowland this superb mod, but I have one little problem: I can't enslave anybody. The Morthal's seewer are on their place, everything is okay on it, but nobody can be enslave in Skyrim.

Anybody can give me solution please?

I'm very sorry if someone already asked my question, but I can't restrain slaves with the cane and the crop, should I read a special book befor? I normaly hit the slaves with this items, but nothing happened. Or is this caused because this mod is in work?  :blush:

Thanks for your answer!

Edit: Another Thing I Just detected: If a NPC or the Player sprints the cufs will be open.