So I have tryed both S3 and PH and I prefer S3 for many reasons.

1. You are not instantly a master slaver, they may escape when you first start out, I have lost a few. :(

2. The variety of gags, restraints and other things is nice.

3. I have to work to take them hostage, I can't just go at that orc decked out in full plate and use a dinky little crop, wack him a few times and be done with it. On a side not I do still use PH for one thing and that is the fact that the whip has nice sounds and leaves actual marks on your victim.

But yeah S3 is just better imo. Keep up the good work.

Another possible bug: I enslaved a Dremora (at Dagon's Shrine) and after I sold him I was not anymore able to capture slaves. The enslave dialogue was still shown and I gained XP for enslaving, but nothing happend with the slaves anymore. They just acted normal again.

Anyways, thanks for you great work :)

Suggestion, I have been playing with the drivable cart mod by Xgf and I would love to see a compatability addon for use with S3. Being able to set the cart to look like something a slaver would use would be nice. Also instead of having to use a horse to pull the cart you can assign slaves to do it, for each slave added the cart goes a little faster upto four slaves max. Finally having new captures being tied to the back of the cart and having to run along behind would be fun to watch, especially if you flip your cart....yeah I am twisted I know.

For those who do not know the mod I am talking about go here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28891

Blast it, Abaddon653 beat me too it. But yes I would also suggest a slaver's cart, as well as an option to make slavery a crime, or legal in Skyrim, and if it's illegal them to have a space to hide captured slaves while guards from differing factions give your cart a "Search for Criminal, or Warfare Activity."

Hello everyone!

I'm pretty sure I read everything correctly, however I seem to be unable to actually enslave someone - I get them to low health (cowering or whatever), I've tried paralyzing them, and I've got just about every piece of gear that I can craft in terms of ropes, cuffs, etc.  I've read the hogtie book and have some skill there, but that's it.

I did buy one of the slaves on my first run through the sewers, left her in my house, only to find her gone (figured she'd escaped) but now I can't even get another to level up.  Any help would be appreciated!

Blast it, Abaddon653 beat me too it. But yes I would also suggest a slaver's cart, as well as an option to make slavery a crime, or legal in Skyrim, and if it's illegal them to have a space to hide captured slaves while guards from differing factions give your cart a "Search for Criminal, or Warfare Activity."

I'm in yer brain, stealin' yer thoughts.

I'm in yer brain, stealin' yer thoughts.

No, that aint it... because I don't see having Pony Girls pull my cart along as sadistic... Sadistic is having them do that, THEN become the serving plates and pillows/chairs when I make camp.

Also I find the Gypsy's Eye Caravan better than the Kraken Caravan, since it looks better.

Hi guys,

There seems to be a bug with levelled NPCs. If the NPC is recycled (marked for delete) by the game before the slave is sold, you can no longer use the mod. The slavery system holds on to the ref of the slave even after it is gone. I tried to force clear the ref manually in the global quest, but it seems the ref stays set in one of the scripts. Enslaving a new slave works, but any operations still refer to the old (deleted) slave.

I'm no expert, but one quick way to get around this would be to add a release option in the slave menu.

Any suggestion to "forget" the previous slave would be appreciated.

Yes, its a known error, should be fixed in next release, some sites before already mentioned.

Also known errors are, as summary (not to pain you or the developer ;)):

Slaves sometimes disappearing after fast travel. (reproduced)
If a slave is disappeared, you can't enslave an other slave (reproduced)
The Escape script didn't works properly, as i had read (i can't reproduced)
Someone reported that he had enslaved a Draugr/Dremora (that i couldn't reproduce, maybe a mod which changed the race of this Draugr/Dremora to a human race)
Someone reported Performance Problems with this mod. (didn't know how to check it :P)
Animation error, if Slave is running Cuffs are open. (but slave didn't escapes, its only an Animation error)
If you sell a nord-slave it could possible that you need to pay money, to sell him (as with some wives or some husbands).

Mass Paralyze doesn't seem to work for enslaving, only the Paralyze for single targets.

Children you never could enslave, and will never implemented - read the red line in the first post

maybe i forgott one or two known errors

P.S.: if you find some spelling mistakes, I'm living in europe, but not in the Kingdom of England.

P.P.S: I like this mod :)

kind regards,

ionosys

Yes, its a known error, should be fixed in next release, some sites before already mentioned.

Also known errors are, as summary (not to pain you or the developer ;)):

Slaves sometimes disappearing after fast travel. (reproduced)

If a slave is disappeared, you can't enslave an other slave (reproduced)

The Escape script didn't works properly, as i had read (i can't reproduced)

Someone reported that he had enslaved a Draugr/Dremora (that i couldn't reproduce, maybe a mod which changed the race of this Draugr/Dremora to a human race)

Someone reported Performance Problems with this mod. (didn't know how to check it :P)

Animation error, if Slave is running Cuffs are open. (but slave didn't escapes, its only an Animation error)

If you sell a nord-slave it could possible that you need to pay money, to sell him (as with some wives or some husbands).

Mass Paralyze doesn't seem to work for enslaving, only the Paralyze for single targets.

Children you never could enslave, and will never implemented - read the red line in the first post

maybe i forgott one or two known errors

P.S.: if you find some spelling mistakes, I'm living in europe, but not in the Kingdom of England.

P.P.S: I like this mod :)

kind regards,

ionosys

Thanks for the summary!

A couple more, while we're at it :)

* Paralyse weapon enchantment doesn't allow enslaving, only spells.

* Scene error during selling means that usually you have to leave the market for sale to complete.

* Sometimes slave unequip everything after fast travel (I've seen this, not sure if anyone else has).

Thanks for the mod, ag12. Hope these lists are not too demoralizing for you.

Thanks for the feedback.

As one can read in the latest blog article, I am currently creating a whole new worldspace for the slaver base, meaning that the whole sell-scene stuff will be rewritten from scratch anyways. Hopefully it won't bug around then.

No update anytime soon, though. Well, maybe I'll release a sneak preview, but up to today there have not been many, if any, changes to the slavery system, just cell changes. You guys will like the new slaver base for sure, though. :)

Alright, I'm probably stupid for asking this but I'm guessing that this mod is not compatible with Skyre? When I load it up there is no slaver skill tree, which I assume is because Skyre over-hauls that. As much as I like the idea of this mod, I don't think I can even touch Skyrim without Skyre installed. Also, when I beat a person into submission nothing happens, not sure if I missed something but the enslaving instructions just says to do that or paralyze them. I guess I'll try paralysis next =P.