Alright, this is probably a stupid question, but I have been getting CTDS lately and I haven't pinpointed the issue yet. I want to make sure that this is a proper skeleton, one that will work for this mod..

It's the "Skeleton of female models - perfect 3-2" from the nexus site.. I'm pretty sure that will work fine, but I'm not 100% sure.

Alright, this is probably a stupid question, but I have been getting CTDS lately and I haven't pinpointed the issue yet. I want to make sure that this is a proper skeleton, one that will work for this mod..

It's the "Skeleton of female models - perfect 3-2" from the nexus site.. I'm pretty sure that will work fine, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm using that one and I have... no problems

thanks for the replys and i figured out the problem it was a weird one and i don't know why it had occurred  how i figured out the problem was purely accidental, i used the console to spawn all of zaz animation items and as it turns out my game would crash as soon as i equipped a certain hood item, upon figuring this out i found the item in my zazanimation meshes folder and deleted said item. as for the mod it realy is cool i like the whole making money for selling slave's makes my dark brotherhood character far more evil and devious now, although for some reason i have to leave the slave market before the guy will accept my sold slave. and ag12 do i have to put my slave in the pillory next to the slave in order to sell?

but all in all great mod i cant wait to see whats next on the update also a slave dungeon is going to be awesome.

Hi... I read the whole thread and installed, mounted and esp correctly through NMM. and I saw the initialization dialog pops up at the first time, then I saved the game and reload the same game....

Then I speak to my follower, the enslave dialog is still not there..

am i missing sth?

Hi... I read the whole thread and installed, mounted and esp correctly through NMM. and I saw the initialization dialog pops up at the first time, then I saved the game and reload the same game....

am i missing sth?

What you're missing is the info in the "Features" spoiler in the first post: 

Enslaving people

Of course, the most important feature of this mod is the ability to enslave others. It works for both male and female.

It is not possible to enslave guards and followers. Also, children are excluded.

To enslave NPCs, the player does not even need to have a collar or similar with him. It is always possible to take someone as a slave, but beware: unrestrained slaves will easily escape! (see "Escape engine")

To enslave a person, you must either beat them into submission (they have to be in bleedout stance) or paralyze them. More ways will be added later. At the moment this mod supports up to 8 slaves. Be aware that you need to raise you slavery skill (see: Slavery skill) in order to unlock more slave slots.

So, you cannot enslave followers (or guards or children).  Other NPCs must be in "bleed out" or they must be paralyzed before you can enslave them.

i have problem.

1. order menu do not works.(follow, wait, inventory is working. select, Special is not working)

2. bind good store not sell anything. when i talk to merchant, they answer, but no any selection 

(I can bring item to console, and item is work.)

3. i can't buy a slave. when i talk to merchant, they answer, but no any selection 

(i can submissive groggy or paralyse enemy)

4. i bring hogtie skill book to console, and read it. my slavery level is up, messege new binding. but nothing change 

I got ZazAnimationPack_V005  and Perfect 3-2 skellecton what is wrong? 

Looks like it's probably a load order problem or a corrupt install. I would try loading the sx3 plugin last, so that there is no potential for one of your other mods to fuck with the stuff it adds. Though I've got to say, I highly doubt it will conflict with very many things.

AG12 made his own scripts, which are stored in the bsa-file, so it didn't overwrites anything and shouldn't interfers with other mods.

It only injects in Paralyze and bloodstate, so that you could enslave.

If you had installed ZaZ yo need to run FNIS.

I'm using the skeleton from XP32 (Maximum Skeleton -XPMS) -> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

I'm also tried with - CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod -  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4888

which also works (currently in my game with CBBE Body)

3. i can't buy a slave. when i talk to merchant, they answer, but no any selection 

(i can submissive groggy or paralyse enemy)

you should talk to the slaves not to the merchant, you select the slave you want to buy, with speaking to the slaves.

---

And if you loaded sx3 the first time in the game, you'll need to save the game, exit the game and than reload your saved game.

Or you create a SEQ file via Tes5Edit

It should appear a message box, with some text and a option -> shut up and let enslave me ...

---

and as laz0r said -> I would try loading the sx3 plugin last, so that there is no potential for one of your other mods to fuck with the stuff it adds.

-Snip-

EDIT:

I've figured out what is incompatible. Anyone using Dudestia's outfit changer on the Nexus site, it's outdated and it will break your installs and saves. Apparently not only does it conflict with SX3, but it also conflicts with the new expansions. It hasn't been updated in over a year. 

Can slaves escape being hogtied?

I tied up my recently acquired Argonian at the bottom of high rothgar.  Made the trip up and back down again and he was gone?  

I assume he escaped but do I get a message or something saying he did?  I have never had a slave do this before.

I think there's a bug right now where slaves are disappearing, it's been recognized by the mod author and should be fixed with the next version.

yeah, noticed that they tend to vanish on certain load doors, you can call them using the console, just click on him/she and then:

moveto player

That works if it's a named NPC, but if it's a generic bandit you would have to write down their reference ID from the console when you capture them and use the prid command to target them. Then you would use the moveto player command. I think this is the only fail safe way to enslave someone without running the risk of them disappearing forever eventually. 

I wonder where they go?

I think there's a bug right now where slaves are disappearing, it's been recognized by the mod author and should be fixed with the next version.

yeah, noticed that they tend to vanish on certain load doors, you can call them using the console, just click on him/she and then:

moveto player

but still if there's a way system can notify us the escaped slave it'll be great...

Hello ag12!

Please reply as soon as you can, as I've asked you this before. I would really appreciate it. :)

I've made an add-on mod in Nexus for another slavery mod with permission from that modder of course.

I've also got it confirmed working with S3 from a person who is using your mod.

The add-on is a slaver's hideout where you can store your slaves,

from where they cannot wander off, like a Jail cell.

Currently some of the slaving tools from another slavery mod is in a chest called "Slaving Equipment".

Anyways to the point:

Can I ask you for your permission to use your slaving tools in that chest instead, and upload it here on LoversLab? :)

This is simply a request and I will be fine with whatever answer you give me. I'm sure you're very busy as well.

If you want to know more about it before you decide, here is a link to the mod:

Thank you for reading, and I hope you like it!

I don't want any part of PH. If I recall right, the author has a bad attitude.

You do not have my permission to use any part of my mod for something that has anything to do with PH and/or was made for PH.

Also, be advised that S³ is undergoing constant changes and whatever gets created for the 0.1b might not be compatible with future versions.

Thank you for replying, and I totally understand.

Though this would have nothing to do with Paradise Halls, nothing inside it

contains Paradise Halls items EXCEPT for the slaver equipment (2 items) which are easily removed.

And all I'd change in it were to replace the slaver equipment from PH with your slaver equipment from S3, a few objects.

It would just be another version of my mod, one for S3.

But I respect your decision to 100%. ^_^

That works if it's a named NPC, but if it's a generic bandit you would have to write down their reference ID from the console when you capture them and use the prid command to target them. Then you would use the moveto player command. I think this is the only fail safe way to enslave someone without running the risk of them disappearing forever eventually. 

I wonder where they go?

off, that works for like everything that I have encountered, named, generic, vampires...

I can't even find the sewers. haha. 

I've been looking for a good 15 minutes. 

Edit: Ok, seriously, can someone post a screenshot of where the sewer in Morthal should be? 

am i missing sth?

What you're missing is the info in the "Features" spoiler in the first post: 

Enslaving people

Of course, the most important feature of this mod is the ability to enslave others. It works for both male and female.

It is not possible to enslave guards and followers. Also, children are excluded.

To enslave NPCs, the player does not even need to have a collar or similar with him. It is always possible to take someone as a slave, but beware: unrestrained slaves will easily escape! (see "Escape engine")

To enslave a person, you must either beat them into submission (they have to be in bleedout stance) or paralyze them. More ways will be added later. At the moment this mod supports up to 8 slaves. Be aware that you need to raise you slavery skill (see: Slavery skill) in order to unlock more slave slots.

So, you cannot enslave followers (or guards or children).  Other NPCs must be in "bleed out" or they must be paralyzed before you can enslave them.

Thanks! i think i get it resolved.. the only problem i can see now is in escaping system. I made an experiment: I put a slave in cuffed stage with collar and everything else, let her wait and go T for 24 hours. The last hour i saw her escaped, I run to the spot and saw no my slavery stuffs and they all go puff...

Edit: Ok, seriously, can someone post a screenshot of where the sewer in Morthal should be? 

It's not in Morthal, it's actually just outside of it. Walk to the end of Morthal where the bridge is, hop down into the river and look left. You should see a sewer with a round wooden door in the shore of the river on the side closest to the city. 

It took me ages to find it too.

It's not in Morthal, it's actually just outside of it. Walk to the end of Morthal where the bridge is, hop down into the river and look left. You should see a sewer with a round wooden door in the shore of the river on the side closest to the city. 

Still can't find it. x.x

Does it come with the mod?  

It seems to me I found a bug here:

after i got the second slave slot, I can enslave npc (select the pop-up option) but cannot turn them into friendly afterwards. I can neither give them items to ware.

i tried with different npc and multiple times...

UPDATE:

If i killed the first slave, the control menu comes back.. it seems even we theoretically can enslave more than one ppl, we can only make it real work for the first one... 

It seems to me I found a bug here:

after i got the second slave slot, I can enslave npc (select the pop-up option) but cannot turn them into friendly afterwards. I can neither give them items to ware.

i tried with different npc and multiple times...

UPDATE:

If i killed the first slave, the control menu comes back.. it seems even we theoretically can enslave more than one ppl, we can only make it real work for the first one... 

Known and posted issue (check the blog links in the first post, that's what they are for).  Current version only allows enslaving of 1 victim.

Still can't find it. x.x

Since you didn't post a load order, it's kind of hard to tell, but do you have any mods that modify Morthal?  They are some mods that reposition some of the landscape/buildings in Morthal, and they will cover up the entrance.  If you do, then the only way to get in is the console - do a search here in this forum for Morthal, or more specifically, then name of the location (Kollyrang (sp?)) and there will be examples on how to get there using the console.  If you don't have any mods that modify Morthal, then either you don't have S3 installed correctly or you are just missing it.  The entrance looks like a sewer/manhole cover, between a large rock and the water near the bridge (left side of bridge) just past the inn.  Walk from the inn to the bridge, then down next to the bridge (on the left side) til you hit water, turn left and walk along the water's edge.  It's a short distance.  Also, if it's the first time you walk there, there is normally a mud crab just past the sewer entrance.

Still can't find it. x.x

Since you didn't post a load order, it's kind of hard to tell, but do you have any mods that modify Morthal?  They are some mods that reposition some of the landscape/buildings in Morthal, and they will cover up the entrance.  If you do, then the only way to get in is the console - do a search here in this forum for Morthal, or more specifically, then name of the location (Kollyrang (sp?)) and there will be examples on how to get there using the console.  If you don't have any mods that modify Morthal, then either you don't have S3 installed correctly or you are just missing it.  The entrance looks like a sewer/manhole cover, between a large rock and the water near the bridge (left side of bridge) just past the inn.  Walk from the inn to the bridge, then down next to the bridge (on the left side) til you hit water, turn left and walk along the water's edge.  It's a short distance.  Also, if it's the first time you walk there, there is normally a mud crab just past the sewer entrance.

Found it. Over half of the manhole is covered with dirt. I passed it several times without noticing. 

Thank you