Delirious17

Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

Does someone have a mod similar to the see through version of the "Summer adventure" costume? (Can be seen in page 15 of this thread) The costume was only available for a short time and I would love a see through mod for some of the more available costumes

Does anyone have somekind of map of the body textures like which part is like pants/hat/shoulders etc? Its kinda tiring editing parts to try to find out what is what. Also anyone have a guide on where to find the actual models so I could have a look at them with blender. Sorry if info about this is somewhere in the 50 previous pages but my head exploded halfway into reading the thread. I wish there was a page that would have all the basic info instead being split into 100 forum posts 

Has anyone edited the mesh, how do you repack it after your done? It just keeps saying missing files.

20 hours ago, zurrzurr said:

Does anyone have somekind of map of the body textures like which part is like pants/hat/shoulders etc? Its kinda tiring editing parts to try to find out what is what. Also anyone have a guide on where to find the actual models so I could have a look at them with blender. Sorry if info about this is somewhere in the 50 previous pages but my head exploded halfway into reading the thread. I wish there was a page that would have all the basic info instead being split into 100 forum posts 

You can visit KuroKairaku on deviant art, he has exported all models of Ryza to FBX and has the correct UV Mapping

10 hours ago, ThisPyro said:

You can visit KuroKairaku on deviant art, he has exported all models of Ryza to FBX and has the correct UV Mapping

yeah thanks, I already talked with him and it helped me a lot.

The only thing even he couldn't solve is to get moderchans version working with his tools, maybe there is some Japanese tools that work.

Is it possible to mix the Ryza's swimsuit top with her red shorts? I would love to see her dressed in something a little more sexy. 😉

Has anyone here ever managed to modify a map model? I managed to modify one of the models in Ryza's room with some effort and programming knowledge to edit a tiny bit of code in gust_elixir.exe

Edit: Added image of what I modded in. Kinda random, but it's a bust of Midna's butt from AkkoArcade's Source Film Maker Midna model.
I can't take any credit what so ever for the model, just did some posing and made a bust of it. I don't know why I chose this exactly, I'm a
Gamecube game modder and this was the first thing that came to mind. And for those who don't know, Midna is from The Legend of Zelda:
Twilight Princess.MidnaButt.png

15 hours ago, FPSeph said:

Is it possible to mix the Ryza's swimsuit top with her red shorts? I would love to see her dressed in something a little more sexy. 😉

Isnt that as simple as just taking the picture (i dont know what the file format is called) and just replacing the bottom part of the swimsuit with the red shorts? The outfits are just a plain picture you can edit with gimp for example

12 hours ago, Olivine Ellva said:

Has anyone here ever managed to modify a map model? I managed to modify one of the models in Ryza's room with some effort and programming knowledge to edit a tiny bit of code in gust_elixir.exe

Edit: Added image of what I modded in. Kinda random, but it's a bust of Midna's butt from AkkoArcade's Source Film Maker Midna model.
I can't take any credit what so ever for the model, just did some posing and made a bust of it. I don't know why I chose this exactly, I'm a
Gamecube game modder and this was the first thing that came to mind. And for those who don't know, Midna is from The Legend of Zelda:

download?

14 hours ago, Olivine Ellva said:

im actually dumb as shit I wanted whatever your character model is right there

I'll try to customize to Ryza's model. I can unpack elixir.gz files, but I can't use g1mtools_0.7 for changing to fbx files. Please tell me how should I load to g1m files or change to other files.

Hi, Does anyone knows if the pose mod works on switch? and if it works, on which path should i put the XML file?

First time poster. Thanks for all the mods.

I'm a sucker for blue jeans, so I made this quick texture edit. Hopefully some of you will enjoy it too.

It replaces the blue recolored outfit. I use the .elixir file from the summer outfit (pc00h).

20200820213412_1.thumb.jpg.80d8243f716b3999a86540213bd24996.jpg

20200820213555_1.thumb.jpg.2c6eac70652706ea33d615105c3913ec.jpg

pc00f_model.g1t

On 8/23/2020 at 11:49 PM, appelsinsaft said:

I'm a sucker for blue jeans, so I made this quick texture edit. Hopefully some of you will enjoy it too.

It replaces the blue recolored outfit. I use the .elixir file from the summer outfit (pc00h).

pc00f_model.g1t 15.24 MB · 39 downloads

Thanks, bro. I thought the thread was completely dead. Good to see someone posing the new mods. Love it so much!

Is there an easier way to find the mods on here or do I really have to sort through 54 pages?

2 hours ago, runebar said:

Is there an easier way to find the mods on here or do I really have to sort through 54 pages?

Essentially sort through 54 pages. Either that, or look on Patreon for collections.

9 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Essentially sort through 54 pages. Either that, or look on Patreon for collections.

Who should I look up on patreon?

Edit: Never mind,  just did a search of it in this thread.

On 8/23/2020 at 11:49 AM, appelsinsaft said:

pc00f_model.g1t 15.24 MB · 123 downloads

sfg.jpg.a834b2adbc332e5ebd25c8cda9227c82.jpg

Your mod is spectacular ... I would have liked it if the same but with ryza with cleavage ... I only have to request it since all the times I have tried to create mods the skins are destroyed or the game does not open hahaha. .. ps: I loved the mod ... congratulations master

I'm try to make a simple change to moderchan's mod, but when I repack and replace the original file, the game crash on start

Any idea?

The cloth's uv texture is not mod. But I don't think it cause crashing

批注 2020-08-29 005348.png

pc00a_model.elixir.gz

Could someone help me install this on SX Core on switch? I don't know which to download, how to rename the files and where to place them on my SD.

I want the naked mods for Ryza, Klaudia, Lila and any other girls.  Thanks!